All Comments on 'Breaking Up'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
A nice, competent story

I enjoyed this one and I was very pleased to see you thank your editor at the beginning. First drafts are notoriously poor, yet often, as in this case, have something quite amazing to say when given a little help - or even a boot up the behind. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I see what you have done. You have manipulated me, and surely others, into remembering you and your creepy succubus praying mantis female kink so that we may avoid it. As a female, I find these male characters essentially commiting suicide to be sad. Your lead skanks are the type I want to put a brick repeatedly to their face when I encounter them in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't know what Mel is talking about

But as far as I remember you have thanked everyone of your multiple editors in the exact same way at the beginning of your stories. This sad story, once again followed in the style of some of your recent stories. An angry, almost psychotic woman goes to extreme lengths to demean, degrade, humiliate and abuse a man. This formula is old and tired. You reused the "Oyster" the same way you previously used the "string around the balls" trick. While some of your stories are fairly original, you consistently leave your stories with open endings. This sad tale is a perfect example. He seems resigned to a fate that he can easily avoid. Like your story "Sensitivity Training 01". All that husband had to do was walk away from the amazon bitch. All Tommy has to do is either never go up to her room (you portray his character as someone that KNOWS he won't be succumbing to her advances, yet you allow him to go up to her room and and tie her up - how can that be possible given his mindset?) or simply release her and walk out. Why would he even CONSIDER having sex with her? It simply makes no sense. As is the case in several of your stories. Your characters react to the situation illogically given the situations you put them in. Yes, I know this is fiction, But even fiction should make some sense. This story and others of yours before it, make no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another retarded male story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Truely a retarded male the only thing you did not say was I double dare you

Your Bio leaves your sex blank but your hatred for all males leads me to believe you are some type of female. Actually your self hatred is disgusting no matter what type of sex your are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another stupid story by this author

A crazy woman praying on a beyond stupid man that apparently has either a short term memory lose or is just too stupid to be believed. After the first time she tricks him and the Mother gets involved with the enema why didn't he simply tell his parents or the authorities. Mother, daughter and friends are in serious trouble and facing certain jail time. That makes no sense. But it is what you do. A guy just lets these bat shit crazy women demean, degrade, humiliate and abuse them and they never react badly? Even for fiction that's beyond stupid. And unbelievable. Just a god awful story.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
ok, good story

the actual story is similar to things that happen to people growing up, maybe not exact, but did represent the humiliation some of the people in society take in their younger years, at the hands of devious women. I know some guys that have set up gang bangs, but haven't attended because I just didn't feel it was right. Sometimes these people grow up, and recognize the error, and emotional scars they had inflicted on their victims, sometimes they just get better at it, and never grow up. So, overall, it was a good story, in representing life's growing pains.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
2nd read

this time it occurred to me that she set him up again, with the yelling for security bull shit.

Tell me you've grown up, you've changed, at whose expense? certainly not hers. especially when she threatens to scream and call security.

Gag her, beat the living shit out of her, stretch her ass and cunt, further than it probably already is. scar her so no one would touch her with someone else's cock, then dump her in some slum to be used by her future pimp.

When do women ever pay their dues for what they have done to people, never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That author is still brain sick and needs implicit help!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You are real insane and needs help by a therapist!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A word to Tootight1!!!

Ich denke, sie sind genauso geisteskrank wie dieser Author, dass sie in seinen perversen Geschichten irgendetwas Gutes erkennen können. Wie abgefahren muss man sein, wenn kriminelle Akte einen erregen oder unterhalten. Alle Geschichten dieses Authors sind gleichermassen Schwachsinn!!! Alle seine Protagonisten sind Kriminelle, die ausser Haftstrafen nichts zu erwarten haben. Dass dieser Author seine Opfer als Feiglinge hinstellt ist lediglich seiner eigenen Perversität zu zu schreiben. Wenn sie allerdings ebenso denken, dann sollten sie sich schnell therapeutische Hilfe besorgen!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Sure a lot of whining about a story in the NonConsent/Reluctance domain. The soft ending didn't fit the category but it did make a moral hero out of the protagonist. He could have left her unfulfilled, wet and begging. For the cleaning staff to find. But a good story with a creative bondage position. FF/m.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay

Can't feel sorry for a fool.

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

5stars. Once again you have disturbed and twisted our expectations

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking fag!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

dumb. no to pregnancy, yes to anal

ironman1017ironman1017about 1 year ago

Absolutely disgusting. You put the poor dumb sap through hell and then have him essentially make no improvements whatsoever when she turns up and plays him like a fiddle yet again? The only revenge here was on the readers who thought he might actually do something other than fold like a damn lawn chair. I bet every word out of her mouth was a lie, she won’t protect him from anyone, she doesn’t give a shit about him. She just plans to manipulate and abuse him all over again and this dumb schmuck is going to let her. Grow a spine, idiot.

ironman1017ironman1017about 1 year ago

Where is her apology? She just wants a stupid cuck toy. I bet she ties him to the bed and brings home guys to fuck her in front of them and makes him eat their cum out of her holes, and he will sit there and do it like a stupid spineless wimp. “Trance” my ass. He just won’t admit to himself that he is a spineless, weak, excuse of a person. He’s just a pathetic Simp who would rather act like her dog than an actual person

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

knock her teeth out!!! wtf you PUSSY!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why are you so fascinated by psychotic women? Is it supposed to be “true love” when you overcome being defiled by some sadistic bitch? I hope you are in therapy, as you desperately need it. Seek help, Ed. It’s there for you if you can reach out.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk9 months ago

Man, Ed, I don’t know which is worse, the bizarre, totally fucked up situations you create or the bizarre, totally fucked up way your characters react to said situations. Every time I read one of your stories I can’t tell if I just found a $100 bill on the ground or whether I’ve just stepped barefoot into a particularly ripe, soft cow-pie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous