Breaking Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jezebel dropped the zipper for an instant to push her beautiful hair away from her face and then shake it. I must have seen that movement a hundred times, and it always got me excited. Of course, she knew that. She was playing with me like she was playing with the zipper on her dress.

"With your feet behind your head and your arms locked around your thighs and your ass way up in the air and spread wide open," she continued.

Under the dress, she was wearing flame-colored matching lingerie.

Her bra came off, and then she stepped out of her panties. Naked, she was even hotter than she had been in high school. I was fully clothed, standing there like a statue.

She lay down in the middle of the bed on her back.

"Look," she said. "I've been doing yoga."

I watched as she pulled her legs up and locked her feet behind her head. Then she pulled her arms over her legs behind the knees and dropped them to the bed.

"Put the restraints on my wrists," she said.

Like a zombie, I obeyed her.

"Now get under the bed and connect the two straps and pull them tight. That's it. Now come closer and take a look. This is what you looked like, with your your asshole wide open, except you have a cock, and I have a pussy. Do you like what you see?"

I didn't answer, and I don't think she expected me to, because she kept talking.

"See how vulnerable I am? You could do anything you want to me, and there's nothing I could do about it. I could yell, but you could put the ball gag over there into my mouth."

What was she talking about? Had she gone insane? I stared at her a while, and she looked at me expectantly. I snapped out of my trance and a surge of anger came over me.

"What are you trying to pull? Are you trying to set me up on a rape charge? Are you recording this?"

"Not yet," she said, "but I've hidden video cameras around the room. They are synchronized and all set to start as soon as you press the red button on the nightstand."

My anger disappeared as suddenly as it had taken hold of me. Once again, I stood there frozen. After a short pause, she began talking again.

"A lot of your buddies are down there at the party. You could bring them all up here, and I couldn't do anything about it. It would be like me and my girlfriends with you.

"I'll bet they would love to see me like this. And some of them might even want to do some things to me. My pussy and asshole are spread wide open, and I couldn't stop them. Then you guys could get together and watch the videos."

"Shut up!" I shouted, scaring myself. I lowered my voice.

"I think I get it. You want to bring me down to your level. You want to make me a degenerate like you. You'd get off on that.

"The trouble is I'm not the same boy I was in high school. I'm going to take off those restraints and get the hell out of here. Find yourself another sicko for your games."

"I'll scream if you make one move, Tommy. You didn't see, but I left the door ajar and used something to keep it open. Before you can shut it, I'll scream so loud that anyone who hears will call hotel security, and when they see me like this, it's your word against mine. You better stand there and keep your eyes on me until I finish what I have to say."

She took a deep breath. Because she was so pushed into herself, her entire body seemed to shake. Her position made her seem almost ot human, more like an inflated plastic sex doll with holes to be filled.

"I came to this party for only one reason, and that was you, Tommy. I didn't tell anyone that I got this room, not even my girlfriends. I knew that it would take something unusual for you to ever be alone in a room with me again, and that whatever it took, I would do it.

"After I humiliated and dumped you, I hooked up with three other guys before I realized that you were way better than any of them and probably the best man I would ever meet my whole life. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I loved you as much as you loved me. I had already grown up before the last two guys, and I was actually nice to them when we broke up. It was just bad timing that I got involved with you when I was a screwed-up high school sex fiend.

"I had to find a way to get close enough to you to tell you, but I couldn't think of anything. Some friends told me about the reunion party. I joined the planning committee to make sure it happened.

"Tonight, you're going to degrade and humiliate me. Vent your anger any way you want, including letting your friends have their way with me.

"I'll hate every second of it -- just like you did -- so you'll need to use the gag, but when you walk out of this hotel room, I want you to be satisfied that you've been repaid for everything I did to you.

"I know there are no guarantees, but I hope that after you get your revenge, you'll give me a chance to prove that I am a different girl, one who will devote herself to making you happy, giving you beautiful babies and protecting you from anyone who wants to harm you, mentally or physically, for the rest of your life."

"Are you finally finished?" I asked.

"Yes," she said with a sniff. She had begun crying toward the end of her speech. "Now you can go downstairs and get your friends."

"Listen to me," I said. "I could never do to you what you did to me. I'm insulted and disgusted that you would even think I was capable of that. Now don't give me any trouble."

She was sobbing loudly as I went to the door and found she had lied. It was shut and locked. I went back to her and quickly removed her restraints.

I sat down on a chair and rubbed my head with both hands. I felt dizzy. She had totally messed with my mind. I was thinking thoughts that made no sense.

I saw her lift a hand to her face for a moment to wipe away her tears. Though I had removed the straps, she hadn't moved out of her obscene position. Her face was turned to me, and her blazing eyes bored into mine. I turned away.

"You can get up and get dressed now," I said.

"Thanks," she said with a wet sniff, but she didn't move. I glanced at her again and saw that her piercing gaze had been replaced by a smile, even though her tears continued.

That was when it hit me that I was in her power again, and she knew it. Why hadn't I walked out and slammed the door behind me? Why was I still sitting there looking at her?

She had totally bewitched me -- the same as she had in high school. I realized I would be under her spell the rest of my life.

I saw her sweet smile turn into a mischievous one.

"I've been practicing the Viennese Oyster for months," she said. "They say it's great for deep penetration when you're trying to get pregnant. If you don't want to bring your friends up here to humiliate me, maybe you can think of something else to do. It would be a shame if all my yoga work was wasted."

I sat in my chair and watched her breathing calmly as she looked at me expectantly. I stood up and began to take off my clothes.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

12