Breaking with Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my back on Callie and walked to the elevators. The down car arrived, and just as the doors of the elevator were closing, I saw Cat's beautiful face peeking around the open door of her room. Our eyes met, and my heart tugged as I saw the tears streaming down her face. On the ride down to the lobby, I kept thinking of what might have been, if only Cat and I would have been more traditional in our lives. Now I'll never know.

- - - - - - - - - -

Different from what you expected? The four of us are curious what readers thought. Please send us Feedback and let us know what you think of this explanation of why Powell women would create such traditions.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
two parts

we readers could have done without all that background crap in the beginning.put that junk at the end.story itself was teriffic.one part gets a 0.the other part gets a 5.average it out to a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This has been one of the most enjoyable series

Though I am sorry to see it end, at least the ending wasn't something unrealistic. No violence, no wimp husband ending, and while there's a bit of humiliation, there's no degradation. A sad chapter to be ending the story on, if this is indeed the end, yet I found it a bit uplifting as well.

It would be interesting to see the character's future adventures, and as written, further sequels are possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's all about the'' STORY''!!!

Allthough the insest does bother most people,lets put that aside and focus on the most important thing. The''STORY''.One of the best on ''Literotica''since Harddaysknight's submission. Need I Say More!!! NO!!! Can't Wait For Your Next One!!! Best of luck, Jimray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Series

The whole series was great, and the ending especially surprising. Much better than the usual fare

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Vince's Party Young wife seduced while husband watches.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Romantic Wife and Girlfriend Swap Two couples get to know each other a whole lot better.in Loving Wives
More Stories