Breast Obsessed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath and blew it out, then removed her keys from the ignition. Suddenly she stopped and grinned. Reaching down, she popped open the top two buttons on her white blouse, allowing her deep cleavage to emerge. Josie looked down, delighted. Her father was taller than her by at least 5 inches, so he would be looking right down into her cleavage whenever she stood close to him. She wanted him to stare at her big rack. Opening the door, she slid out of the car, immediately feeling the rain start to soak her clothes. She stood still for a moment, wanting her white blouse to fully absorb the water and turn deliciously translucent. Then she started for the front door.

Get ready, daddy. She thought, here comes your baby girl.

***************

Tanner Macallister pushed the weight bar up with a grunt, placing it on the rack as he finished his last set. Weight lifting was his only real passion now. It numbed him, helped him forget. And even though he never could, he tried hard to forget, if only for a little while.

Two years ago, while Josie was away at college, Tanner's wife had been in a car accident. A hot rodding teen had run a red light and smashed into the driver's side of his wife's car. She had been killed instantly. It had torn his entire world down, and left him alone amid the wreckage. Josie had been there for him during the funeral and after, grieving with him and helping him cope, but after about eight months she had decided to resume her classes, throwing herself into her studies.

So Tanner had thrown himself into weight lifting. And now, the results showed, despite how indifferent he was to it.

Tanner looked at himself in the mirror on the wall of his weight room. Tall, broad shouldered, with layers of muscle packed onto his frame. Hair greying a little at the temples, but the rest still a sandy blonde. He hadn't really tried getting back into the dating scene. One or two dates his friends had set him up with, but nothing that went anywhere. He just hadn't expected toneedto date ever again.

Tanner stared at himself a few moments longer, then the doorbell rang. He scooped up his towel and mopped at his dripping face and neck as he went to the front door. He pulled it open and......

"DADDY!" squealed a familiar voice.

A ten-ton truck rammed into his chest, taking his air away with awhoosh. Even in his fit state, his daughter could still knock him for a loop. She buried her face into the nape of his neck by his shoulder and threw both arms around his neck. "It's so good to see you!"

"Hi pumpkin." He said, arms smoothly coming up to return the hug his daughter was so enthusiastically crushing him with. The hug was almost uncomfortable, and he could clearly feel the swell of his daughter's breasts pressing firmly into his own pecs. He tried to wipe that thought from his mind as he lowered his hands to her waist and she drew back. As she did, she turned her head into his neck, and inhaled deeply. Her nose barely brushed against his skin.

"You smell like sweat." She said. There was a hint of something he couldn't quite place in her voice.

"Yeah, I was just finishing up with the weights." He said.

"Looking good." She said, playfully bouncing a light punch off of his abs. "I bet all the ladies stare."

"Maybe." He said. "I don't really pay attention to that."

"What were you working on?" She asked.

"Chest." He replied, "Bench press, incline and regular."

She reached up and placed one palm on his chest, held it there, then looked into his eyes.

"I think its working."

Tanner felt the hairs on his arm stand up when she said that. Her touch felt warm on his chest, and she seemed in no hurry to remove her hand. He also noticed that below her face, a deep expanse of breast flesh was presenting itself for inspection, gently curving inward before plunging into the deep dark canyon of her cleavage.

"Uh-"He stammered.

Just as quickly she dropped her hand and walked into the house. As she passed him, Tanner got a good look at her.

Josie had changed since he last saw her. Her brown hair was cut shorter, now just even with her shoulders. Her outfit looked almost like a schoolgirl's uniform, though they were not required at her college. The navy blue jacket was open, and the white collared blouse underneath was not buttoned all the way up. He noticed that as well as her cleavage being prominently on display, the shirt was wet from the rain, showing him the contrast of her black bra. The skirt seemed a little short, and hugged her hips tightly. The look was completed with white stockings and black shoes.

Josie walked to the kitchen as Tanner trailed along in her wake. She crossed to the refrigerator and threw the door open. Perusing the shelves momentarily, her eyes settled on a can of coke on one of the lower shelves in the back. She bent over and reached in for it.

Tanner stopped cold at the entrance to the kitchen. As his daughter bent over in front of him her skirt rode up her hips. As she extended her arm and reached into the fridge she bent further at the waist without bending her knees. Instantly Tanner was staring straight at his daughters white panties. And from the looks of it, they were almost certainly a thong.

Tanner stared at the smooth flesh of his daughter's upper thighs and buttocks, split by a thin line of white fabric that was certainly hiding her.....

STOP!

Tanner shook his head, shoving the thought down. What the hell was wrong with him? This was his little girl.

"Can I get anything out for you, Daddy?" Josie called, turning and looking over her shoulder while flashing a bright smile.

"No, no thanks." He said, mustering a weak smile. "I think I'll just go take a shower."

"Okay daddy." Josie chirped as she strolled towards the living room. "I'll just watch some TV."

Tanner turned and headed for the stairs, his heart thumping in his chest.

A cold shower, I think.

***************

Damn. I think he noticed, but how much?

Josie Macallister sipped her soda and flipped aimlessly through the channels. She wasn't really paying attention to the TV, she was thinking about what her father had said.

"I think I'll just go take a shower."

I bet he's up there soaping that huge cock of his right now. I wonder if he's thinking of me as he does it.

Feeling the all-too-familiar moistening of her sex, Josie quietly slid her hand down the front of her skirt, found her clit, and started to rub. The thought of her father's naked cock only a short distance away, though separated by a few walls brings her to the brink very quickly. She shudders out a panting climax, feeling her sticky juices coat her flying fingers. She brings her fingers to her own lips, sucking gently. The musky taste of her sex a stark contrast to the sweetness of her coke.

You haven't seen anything yet, daddy.

***************

The next few days were mostly uneventful. Josie and Tanner stayed close to home, falling into a routine of spending their mornings together before Tanner left for the office, then Josie sunbathed or watched television or called Veronica to give her updates on what Veronica had started jokingly referring to in a fake newscaster voice as "Daddyfuck watch 2014". In the evenings they ate meals together and watched movies and talked. Tanner asked Josie several times if she was planning on visiting any friends during her stay, but she insisted that she had planned on just taking this school break easy, and keep the partying to an absolute minimum, if she went out at all.

The weather cleared, giving way to warm April sunshine. It became almost unseasonably warm, the temperature flirting with the low to mid-nineties. Then the weekend arrived, and with that came the weekend chores.

Tanner Macallister pushed the lawnmower across the wide expanse of his front lawn. When he bought this property, he had liked the idea of a big yard. Most of the upscale houses in Auburn had big yards or small amounts of acreage attached, but now it just felt like work.

The sweat pours from his face in rivulets, sticking his shirt to his chest and soaking the waistband of his basketball shorts. There is no breeze, so the air hangs heavily like a shroud.

Finally reaching the last corner, he stops and empties the bag. As he puts the mower away he decides that maybe cooling off is in order. So without another thought he heads for the pool. He hadn't gone for a dip in a while, maybe a nice cold dunk would get his mind off of....things.

Just say it, Tanner. Get your mind off your daughter. Your daughter who seems to want any excuse to be with you, bump up against you. A daughter who can't stop showing off some skin, and if you didn't know better, seems to be parading herself for your approval.

Tanner shook off that thought. That'simpossible. There's no way that his daughter could be coming on to him.

Wasn't there?

It certainly seemed like she might be trying to dress a certain way. She flounced around in tight tops and high skirts or booty shorts, and late in the evening was all too happy to put on a thin nightshirt that seemed a little too short, and when she sat just so on the couch while talking to him it would ride up until....

STOP IT

Tanner snapped himself out of his reverie again. His thoughts were straying to his daughter in a sexual manner now, and it was becoming more frequent. It alarmed him, it was thinking aboutincestfor crying out loud. The most taboo of taboos.

But still...

Tanner peeled off his shirt, kicked of his sandals and took a running dive straight into the pool as he reached it, partially to get out of the heat, and partially to cool the fire that seemed to be building in his brain and loins. Try as he might, he couldn't clear the vision of his daughter from his fevered brain right away.

***************

"Have you pulled out all the stops?" Veronica asked over the phone.

"Yes, I mean, I think so." Josie replied, sighing and brushing a stray wisp of hair out of her eyes. "I've hung it out there quite a bit, waiting for a bite, a nibble even, but he's like a rock. He hasn't had any kind of intimate contact with another woman since mom, I figured that a few easy flirtations and some provocative outfits would have him panting at my door in no time, but I honestly don't know if I'm reaching him."

"You know what I think?" Veronica asked.

"What?"

"Go for broke."

"What!?"

"Hang it all out there. Leave no doubt. It's time to draw the line in the sand.Tell him you want him. "

Even from hundreds of miles away over the phone, Josie could still hear the impish glee in her friend's voice.

From the back yard, came a loud splash. Josie thought for a moment, then smiled.

"Yeah," she said cooly into the phone. "I think I will. I've gotta go. It's time, and I know just what to do."

"Oooh how exciting!" Veronica squealed. "I'm starting to get a little flushed here. I think it's time for me to let my fingers do the walking."

Josie chuckled.

"Have fun, Ronnie." She said "I'll call with the juicy details later."

"Go get him, girl!" Veronica cheered, and Josie hung up the phone and ran for her room upstairs. She had to change, and fast.

***************

Tanner had swum a few laps back and forth, and felt much better. The fire in his brain had cooled with the fire on his skin, and he was just about ready to go see about some lunch when the sliding glass back door opened, and Josie Macallister stepped into view.

Sweet Jesus!

Josie strolled into the light from the darker interior of the house. She was clad in a skimpy two-piece bathing suit of a vivid red. The top was two small squares no larger than your standard playing card, connected by strings, and the bottom seemed to be strings holding a slightly thicker string between her legs.

Tanner gaped. All his self-control and composure blew away like so much dust. He gaped openmouthed at the raw sexuality his daughter encompassed. Her large breasts jiggled and swayed as she walked, the top almost losing the battle to keep them contained with every step. Her hips undulated back and forth, her shapely buttocks popping and jumping each time she shifted her weight, tantalizing him in a way that he had not felt in a long, long time. Her hair was done up in two short pigtails, which bobbed and bounced in time with her massive swinging tits.

Tanner was still in the water, up to his shoulders. And for that he was immediately grateful as a torrent of blood surged into his flaccid penis, almost immediately thickening and lengthening it to its full engorged mass. It was so hard it felt like the skin might split.

Josie crossed to a chaise set up within ten feet of the pool where Tanner now stood, his cock throbbing with each thump of his heart within his chest. Tanner noticed that she held a book, and a small bottle of tanning lotion.

"Hi daddy." She purred, and Tanner felt his cock lurch, and almost certainly disgorge a blob of pre-cum into his shorts. This voice wasnothinglike her normal voice. It was vampish, sexual,hungry.

"Hi, pumpkin." He choked out, finding it very difficult to get his tongue and mouth to act in concert.

"I think I want to get some sun. Do you mind?" She cooed, cocking her hip and staring directly into his eyes.

"Sure," Tanner gulped, "No problem. I think I'm going to swim for a bit longer."

Until this massive erection goes away, and I can get out without making a major ass of myself.

"Okay." Josie said, and she turned and plopped down on the chaise, causing her gorgeous breasts to wobble and wiggle back and forth across her chest. She applied a thin layer of oil to her arms, neck and upper chest, and lay back, reading her book and humming softly to herself.

Tanner meandered around the pool for about ten minutes, trying desperately to urge the blood out of his engorged member. But every time Josie would shift or adjust in the chaise it would throb anew, growing harder and harder.

Tanner focused his attention on some nearby trees. He tried to think of baseball, taxes, anything get his embarrassing problem to go away, but to no avail. He glanced over at his daughter again.

Her eyes were shut, and the book was lightly resting on her upper chest, held loosely in one hand. Her breathing was slow and easy.

She's asleep! Go now!

Tanner approached the side of the pool and slowly lifted himself out. His cock stood out in front of him like a bowsprit on a sailing ship. It throbbed and jumped with every breath, every pulse of his heart.

Tanner kept himself angled away from his daughter's view and started sidling towards the house, no call greeted him, and he glanced over at his girl.

She still dozed in the sun, no indication of waking up.

Tanner immediately moved again, faster this time. Relief spread through him as he moved past the chaise and angled across the yard towards the house. Just another few feet and he would be clear to-

THUMP

The crack echoed across the backyard like a gunshot. Tanner froze, not knowing what the hell it was, but hoping it hadn't woken Josie up.

"Daddy." Came the voice. No nonsense, no playful inflection. All business.

"Yes pumpkin?" He said, not looking around or turning towards her.

"I seem to have dropped my book." She replied, silence stretched for a moment, then "Get it for me."

"Um, I don't think-"

"Now." That had seemed almost louder than the book falling, somehow.

Tanner slowly turned and looked over his shoulder. What he saw simultaneously took his breath away and caused his heart to pound.

Josie was sitting up in the chaise. Her hand was held out to one side, palm down. And resting on the ground under her hand, was the book.

She did it on purpose!His mind shrieked.She wasn't asleep!His mind reeled with the implications, as his rational side tried to figure a way out, and his animal side kept pumping blood into his straining erection.

Tanner backed slowly across the yard, knowing he looked foolish but not really knowing what else to do. A scant part of his brain was still resisting mightily what his animal side had already recognized, acknowledged, and prepared for.

Turning away from Josie he knelt next to her, hiding his erection in between his thighs as he bent down, he retrieved the book, and handed it to her.

"Here you go." He said, grinning weakly.

"Thanks." She said, studying him with slightly hooded eyes.

Standing up while turning away again, Tanner moved to take a step.

"Wait."

He froze.

"Yes pumpkin?"

"Show it to me." Crisp, sharp, no nonsense here. "I want to see what you've been hiding."

Tanner felt the blood pounding in his ears. Never had he felt so strange, like he might fly apart at the seams at any moment. His head felt fuzzy. He tried playing dumb one last time.

"Show you what?"

And Josie struck, lightning fast. Her hands shot out and grabbed his hips, and from a seated position she twisted and pulled. Tanner stumbled in a clumsy half turn that had him fighting harder to keep from tumbling onto the chaise with her than doing anything else.

Like keeping his shorts up.

"Wait Josie! Don't-"

Josie hooked her fingers at the elastic waistband of his basketball shorts, and before her father could stop her she gave a great downward heave. His shorts skinned straight down his thighs, and his massive engorged cock sprang up into the air, all throbbing veins and stretched skin.

***************

My god, look at it.

Now it was Josie's turn to gawk. His cock has sprung up almost nose-to-nose with her. She was mere inches from the enormous head. She had never seen a cock this large this close before. She felt a tingling between her legs. Her breath quickened.

Okay daddy, time to meet "Little girl Josie".

"Daddy." She panted, looking up into his eyes, her voice several octaves higher with an unmistakable note of innocence and naivete. "Your cock is so huge. Can I touch it? I want to touch it more than anything."

"Yes." He hissed, his last vestiges of rationale crumbling into rubble.

Josie reached up, and placed her hand around his shaft, just below the head. For a moment she just sat, feeling the heat and the heft of his cock through her palm. She squeezed slightly, feeling the spongy flesh give under her touch. Her father sighed.

Josie began to stroke slowly up and down the shaft. She started lightly but grew more brazen quickly. Within moments she was pumping steadily while twisting her wrist to rotate her hand's position on the shaft. Her father groaned with approval.

"It's so hot, Daddy." She gasped. "So big."

She tightened her grip at the base of the shaft and drew her hand up the length, still squeezing tight. When she reached the crown she was rewarded, a thick blob of clear pre-cum dribbled from the head, leaking down onto the underside of his cock. She quickly dabbed it with her thumb, then applied it to the super sensitive area directly on the underside of the head, rubbing it into the skin in small circles.

"Oh god pumpkin. It feels so good." Tanner managed to say.

"That's what I'm going to do, daddy." Josie hissed, stroking him anew. "I'm going to make you feel good. I'm going to get all that creamy stuff out! I've wanted to do this for years!"

"Years?" Tanner croaked, trying to focus on her words past the fantastic handjob she was giving.

"Years." She affirmed, sitting up straight and stopping her stroke. "I saw your cock one night squirting sticky goop everywhere, and ever since I've wanted to make you shoot it out for me. I've waited a long time for this, and it's finally here."