Breast Obsessed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GULP

As the thick man-syrup is greedily devoured, more is being pumped onto her closed eye sockets to pool there and glue her eyes shut. She feels it clumping in her hair, she feels an especially thick glob smack into her left cheek. Her feebly twitching pussy gives one more delicious spasm, as it releases a gush of ejaculate across her twisted bedding. She shakes her titties harder, hoping to keep silky liquid missiles raining down upon her eager face until it coats every square inch.

"Uuuuughn gawd it's so hot!" She squeals, her lips inadvertently blowing a bubble from the semen slathered messily across her lips and teeth. "Cream me, daddy! Cream your baby girl!"

Her father's cock obliges her, spasming an unprecedented thirteen times, each one disgorging a flood of pearly white fluid that could easily fill a tablespoon. Finally it slows and stops, the last copious oozes dribbling onto her neck, mixing with oil and giving her a greasy white puddle in the hollow of her neck. For a minute Josie can only lay there, panting as she feels the cloying mass of streamers and globs slowly trickling and seeping down her destroyed countenance, and oozing down both sides of her neck onto her pillow. The scent of his fresh ejaculation fills her nostrils, sending her senses spinning.

Finally, she gingerly cracks her left eyelid, struggling to open it enough to see without getting any cum in it. She sees her father, panting astride her chest. His face is lit with immeasurable relief, and affection. He is beaming down at her, the corners of his mouth curved upwards.

Josie feels the same way. It was better than anything she could have ever hoped. It was perfect in every way.

Josie Macallister smiles proudly through her father's cum mask before raising her head up to capture his oozing cockhead between her lips. She sucks hard, drawing the last dregs of silky juice up his urethra and into her mouth to be greedily devoured with the rest. A quick swallow, and she opens her mouth to show him it is empty.

"Good girl." He says, reaching up with one hand to touch her tenderly on a slimy coated cheek. "You ate it all up like a good slut does. Daddy is proud of you."

"Thank you daddy." She giggles, blushing through the facial glaze that she is in no hurry to wipe away, wearing it like a badge of triumph. "I'm so happy that you shot all your messy stuff on me. I love the way it feels."

"It felt good for me too, pumpkin."

"Let's go get cleaned up, so you can do it again." She says, flashing him a cum-coated grin.

THE END.....FOR NOW.