Breast Obsessed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanted me?"

A nod.

"You know what else I've wanted?" She coos up at him. "It's sooooooo bad."

"What?"

"This."

Josie Macallister leaned forward, aiming her father's engorged cockhead at her widening mouth. She sealed her lips around the crown and formed a slight suction, then pressed her tongue firmly against the underside, and let out a long lowmmmmmmmmmmm. Then she pushed it towards and into the back of her mouth, back, back, knowing what she had in store for her father. She had practiced for this, knowing how large he was.

Here it goes, Daddy. It's MINE now.

***************

Tanner Macallister's knees almost buckle as his daughter slides his thick hard shaft down into her throat. She lets out a strangled sound as he eases in, her eyes squeezed tight shut. Her nostrils flare and her throat expands to encompass the invader. He feels her accept his length, down, down, down, until suddenly he feels her nose bump his stomach. She whimpers excitedly and a blast of hot breath from her nostrils tickles his belly button. She has taken every inch of him, on her first try. His mind reels with lust. She holds him there for as long as she can, before pulling the shaft up out of the depths of her esophagus. It is shiny and coated with slimy spit.

"Whoosh. HAH!" She gasps for air as the thick tool exits her throat, allowing her to breathe. She giggles and slowly strokes his slimy tool.

"Gosh daddy, that was tougher than I thought. You have such a big thick one. I almost couldn't get it all down!"

"Oh my god that was amazing." He says, "Now suck me good. Not in your throat, suck and lick my cock all over."

"Of course, Daddy." Josie is playing the innocent-but-not-really role perfectly. "Your baby girl is gonna suck your cock so good. You're gonna get that sticky stuff everywhere."

Josie plants her mouth and tongue over every inch of her father's throbbing shaft. She bestows long, loving licks along the length. She slaps the head of his fat cock against her tongue. She rubs her pursed lips up and down over the underside, swirling her tongue over the ultra-sensitive spot under the head. Then she clamps her puckered lips over the head and falls into a steady rhythm of sucking. She puts just the right amount of pressure on the shaft, tightens the suction, and bobs her head enthusiastically up and down his trembling length. She jacks his cock with one hand, twisting her wrist around the shaft, and as she does this she cups both his massive shaved balls in her other hand, gently kneading and tickling them with her fingertips. When he groans with pleasure at this, she raises his shaft up with one hand and shamelessly tongue-bathes both of his hot balls.

***************

Josie Macallister sucks her father's swollen balls into her mouth one at a time and feels how engorged they are, how heavy they are with a huge creamy load just waiting to be shot...

"How much is gooey stuff is there?" She moans into his balls between slathering, slutty licks. "How much is there for me?"

"A lot." He groans. "I haven't come for over a week."

She gasps and looks up at him.

"Aweek?" She says, and then a slow smile spreads over her face. "Mmmmm. I want it all. I'm going to get every*slurp*last*shlorp*drop."

She attacks his balls with renewed gusto, almost imagining that she can feel them churning against her lips, preparing his steaming broth to erupt out over her entire body. Soon Tanner's entire shaft and swollen ballsack is coated with gooey saliva that drips in syrupy strands onto the ground. Stopping suddenly she devours more than half his length and pulls his buttocks towards her, urging him to fuck her slutty little face. She closes her eyes and forgets everything else in the world. All she knows is a hot thick shaft plunging into her mouth over and over again, as her father reaches up and grabs her pigtails like handles, steadying himself as he fucks her eager, hungry mouth. Her nipples feel hard enough to cut glass, poking at the thin material of her bikini. Her inner thighs are damp and sticky with her pussy's trickling fluid, her bikini bottoms saturated with natural lube.

The face-fucking continues for some minutes. Occasionally the pace changes, speeds up until she's gurgling in pleasure at his cock's rapid plunge-then-extract-then-plunge into her throat, and then slows so she can feel every inch of his meat sliding slowly between her lips, feel the veins on her tongue, feel the head rubbing against the insides of her cheeks. As it goes on his cock periodically leaks a nectary glob of pre-cum onto her tongue. She eagerly samples his essence, savors the heady flavor as she smears it over the inside of her mouth with her tongue so the taste will linger.

Suddenly his pace quickens, and his breathing changes. He thrusts enthusiastically again, and she feels the spongy head swell somehow larger in her clamping lips. The shaft throbs, and his balls tighten up against his body, as his thighs begin to shake.

Not yet you don't.

***************

Tanner Macallister pistons his trembling cock between his daughter's lips, feeling the jism bubbling up in his balls, preparing to erupt in creamy hot torrents. He prepares to willingly throw himself over the edge. He's going to cum in his daughter's mouth.

He picks up the pace and feels the tingling begin to spread down his shaft. His orgasm begins to rise in his balls.

Suddenly Josie shoves him back with both hands, his cock springing free with an audibleslurp-pop. He tries to grip the shaft and stroke but she knocks his hand away, giggling at his desperation.

"Not yet daddy. It's not time to get me all messy yet."

"What?" He pants. "But why?"

She simply smiles innocently up at him, then rises to her feet.

"I have a big surprise for you in my room. Come up in five minutes and then we'll see if you're ready to get me all sticky, okay?"

And then she sashays away, making sure her butt pops and jumps as she walks. Tanner gulps and stares, his aching shaft angrily stabbing empty air in front of him.

This was going to be a long five minutes.

Four minutes and twenty-seven seconds later his cock is leading the charge up the stairs to his daughter's room. It bobs with every step as he climbs the stairs in record time and throws open the door.

Josie lays on the bed within, propped up on a pillow on her back. Her bikini is gone, and her legs are spread wide. With one hand she tweaks and rolls her nipples, first one then the other. Her other hand has her middle and ring fingers buried deep in her shaven pussy, fucking in and out as she rubs her palm back and forth across her clit. In the light from the open curtains he can see slick clear juices running down into the crack of her ass and soaking the bedsheets. Her pussy makes sexy wet squishing noises as she plays with herself.

As the door opens to bang against the wall, her eyes open wide, her breath hitches, and her back arches off the bed. A clear shower of liquid squirts over her palm, splashing droplets into the air and over her tummy, arm and thighs.

"Look at my juicy little pussy, daddy!" She squeals, hand blurring on her convulsing cunt as she thrashes on the bed. "Watch your baby squirt! Watch meeeee!""

Tanner sees that and any more conscious thought short-circuits. He grips his cock firmly and marches towards the bed, preparing to bury it balls-deep in his daughter's tight, willing snatch as soon as he reaches her.

***************

The door bursts open, and he's there, framed in the doorway. His cock standing out like a divining rod, pointing straight at the wet tunnel she's eagerly humping against her hand.

Josie Macallister cums as soon as the door opens. She throws her head back and feels her pussy squirt. A torrent of hot juice wets her hand and she feels multiple pricks of warmth as droplets splash her skin. She raises her head to look, urging her father to watch her pussy gush with her new little girl persona, but her father is already there. He slides onto the bed in one smooth movement, his hand batting hers away from its place atop her spasming cunt. He grips his shaft at the base and presses the fat head against her spread labia. He leans forward and grabs her hip with one hand to guide himself in.

"WAIT!" Josie barks, her hand reaching down to grip her father's cock just behind the head. She yanks up just as he thrusts forward, his bulbous head missing its target and the length of his shaft slides up and over, dragging deliciously across her clit with its entire length, coming to rest with his balls nestled up against her hot honey pot. Tanner looks up at her, bewilderment in his eyes.

"Not there." She says. "That's naughty."

Tanner is gasping with pent-up lust. His heart is pounding in his chest so hard he feels it might erupt through his ribcage, and his face is flushed red. His cock is bright red down the length of the shaft, except for the plum-purple head. It leaks a steady dribble of pre-cum now, and it is slowly pooling on his daughter's belly.

"Then what?" He says, "What can I do?"

She trails her tongue across her lips, and reaches down to pull something from under her hip on the bed. She holds it up to show him.

A small tube of flavored lube.

She uncaps it and turns the bottle upside down, letting a steady stream of cherry-scented syrup ooze out across her mountainous titflesh. She upends the entire tube across her chest, then rubs both palms through it, reaching down to spread the slick warmth all over her father's twitching shaft.

"My boobies, daddy." Josie coos softly, her little girl demeanor making Tanner's blood pressure skyrocket. "I want you to fuck my big fat boobies with your big yummy cock. Just stick it in there and go until all that hot messy stuff comes out, 'kay?"

Tanner feels nothing but the hot rush of blood pounding in his ears. It mirrors the throbbing of blood in his shaft. Without a word he moves to reposition himself. Josie feels his weight settle onto her tummy, his fat cock laying heavily against her chest. She folds her arms across her middle under her gigantic oil-slick mounds, forcing them up and out, knowing how breast men like to watch a girls big titties pushed up on display. Tanner rubs his shaft back and forth across her titflesh, smearing oil and pre-cum everywhere. Then he reaches down and pushes both of her tits together, squeezing them tightly around his penis. Then he moves his palms atop her aereolas, pushing literally pounds of breast flesh down and in at the same time, forming a tight viselike tunnel of velvety-smooth, oily-wet boobs.

"That's it daddy." Josie urges, licking her lips. "Make all that sticky stuff come out. I want to eat it all up."

"Are you sure, pumpkin?" He asks, falling into the charade. "There's an awful lot of sticky stuff in me. I don't know if you can handle it."

"I can to!" She replies. "You'll see! I want all your stuff. I'll show you what a big girl I am and make you proud!"

"You don't have to call it stuff, pumpkin." Tanner says, "You can call it what it is. Cum."

"I don't know...." Josie says, playing the nervousness bit to the hilt. "That sounds ucky."

"Go ahead pumpkin. Say it. Let daddy hear you say it."

"Okay daddy." She whispers. "I'll say it just for you."

"What do you want, pumpkin?"

"Cum." Josie breathes, looking directly into her father's eyes. "I want your cum, daddy. I want to taste it and feel it on me and gulp it all down."

Josie lowers her gaze to the angry purple-red cockhead that is rising out from between her massive melons, poised mere inches from her face. The hole at the end is dribbling clear fluid that drips down into the nape of her neck, pooling at the top of her deep cleavage. Her father pushes forward, and that cockhead lurches forward to moosh against her lips. Josie lets out a startled sound of surprise, and feels a wave of heat wash over her at the unmitigated sluttiness of this act. Her father begins to rapidly piston his throbbing cock back and forth along the length of her cleavage. Josie's view is spectacular. His cockhead slides away into her cleavage with an audible squishing sound, and moments later slides right back, emerging from the dark tunnel into her sunlit room, the throbbing head mashing against her lips or face with the heady scent of pre-cum and cherries. She feels stickiness on her face and licks her lips. She tastes sweet-salty. She reaches down under her hip on the other side and pulls out her next toy. A small vibrating egg attached by a cord to another. She worms it down under her father's ass and twists the power knob on one of the eggs to the highest setting, then slips it into her sopping wet pussy.

***************

Tanner is busily augering his aching shaft through the hot wet tunnel of his daughter's tits when he hears a subduedbzzzzzzzzzzzstart, and Josie begins to squirm under him, tossing her head and moaning. Tanner grins to himself, knowing what she has done. He knows from experience that girls with big tits usually have incredibly powerful orgasms while having their tits mauled by a straining pecker. He throws himself into the act of thrusting through his daughter's titflesh with renewed gusto, feeling the beginning tickles of approaching orgasm once again. Under him, his daughter mewls out a low undulating cry as her hips rock again, her pussy heaving through another mind-shattering orgasm. Her mouth opens in a puckered "O", and she pants out several rapid-fireooooh oooooh ooooooohnoises as her eyes clench shut. Tanner sees his chance, and thrusts forward, aiming his cock right for his daughter's lips.

***************

Josie feels her pussy explode, her hips buck of their own accord, and she becomes intensely aware of the friction heat of the heavy cock plowing through her cleavage. She pants out a few wordless sounds of pleasure, seeing nothing through tightly shut eyes, aware of a slight shifting of her father's weight on top of her.

"oooh oooooooh oooooooohmmmph!"

Her father's shaft roars past her lips like a speeding express train, driving for the back of her throat and stopping just short of her uvula. She immediately cums again, harder. Her eyes roll back in her head as her senses attempt to juggle all the data they are being flooded with. Touch, taste, hearing, smell, all pressing down on her like a warm heavy blanket. Her universe shrinks to a black void full of pinpoints of light, of which two are vividly intense. One is a thick shaft plowing up her cleavage and into her slack mouth, the other is a low undulating buzz permeating every square inch of her wet convulsing pussy.

She is riding a wave of pleasure seemingly without end. As her orgasms peak and subside, another instantly starts. Her chest hitches unsteadily, her thighs can't stop quivering, and for a moment she thinks something is wrong.

"Dying...." She whines out around thrusts of his engorged cockhead. "I'm dying."

"No, baby." Tanner says. "You just can't stop coming. Don't worry. It's almost over. I can't hold back much longer."

Heat spreads through her body, like the blood under her skin has begun simmering gently. Slowly she starts to return to herself.

It's almost time. I'm going to make my father cum!

Josie Macallister finds her voice. It is a simple instruction to her father.

"Face." She gasps. "All over my face."

As Tanner grunts and strains into the final stretch, Josie manages to position the second egg under her father's swinging scrotum, and without any warning, switches it on full blast.

***************

"Face."

Tanner's balls contract forcefully up against his body, he feels his cum churning and bubbling inside of him.

"All over my face."

Tanner feels himself approaching the point of no return. His cock is a blur enveloped by heaving titflesh. His daughter's face the gorgeous target about to be defiled by his copious release. Any second now.....

BZZZZZZZZZZZ

The vibrations strike like a bolt of lightning, turning the depths of his testicles into a supernova of pleasure. And before Tanner can form a coherent thought, the dam instantly, finally, explosively bursts.

With a guttural roar, Tanner pushes his cock forward out of his daughter's heaving bosom one final time, and when it reaches the apex of its path, a Hershey-Kiss sized glob of semen explodes from his cockhead. It arcs through the air, trailing a long unfurling streamer of cum the thickness of a pencil, before sloppily drawing a meandering path of creamy whiteness from Josie's forehead to her chin. His daughter is face-to-cockhead with him, and the impact of the blast smacking forcefully against her face makes her jump. Her head reflexively turns to one side, as a second gluey strand emerges to paint its way up her cheek and into her hairline.

Tanner clamps down on the sides of his daughter's head with both hands and forcibly turns her back to face his gushing member. As he releases his hold on her massive boobs to do so, his cock is momentarily freed from the velvety tunnel it had been smothered by as gravity pulls her heavenly globes away from the sides of his dick, her brown gumdrop nipples stabbing upwards towards the ceiling. But only for a moment, as Josie's own hands rise up to push her titflesh firmly back against the sides of his spewing tool. She jiggles the flesh with her palms, sending staccato micro-bursts of pleasure through the length of his spurting pecker that mirror the ones beating a never ending drumbeat against the walls of her clutching pussy. His balls continue their work unabated, and shot number three spews out and slimes her right between the eyes, the thick glob trickling down the bridge of her nose through the snail trail left by the stream that followed it. It rolls off to one side and follows the curve of one nostril onto her upper lip. As it does, she opens her mouth to allow it entry, and sticks her tongue out as well, giving her father a new inviting target to defile with his flood of sperm.

And defile it he does, as the thick glob slides right in, so does spurt number four, which rockets past her gaping lips straight into the depths of her mouth. Shot number five follows right behind it, a forked blast that splits in the middle, though both go straight into her hungry gullet. From his position astride his daughter, Tanner watches through heavy lids as his cockhead belches another pair of steaming jizz-missiles that crash across his baby's pearly white teeth and ruby red lips, the majority continuing on unabated into the damp recesses of her rapidly filling mouth. The creamy projectiles land in the same spot on the back of his baby girl's moist pink tongue.

***************

Josie Macallister is caught in a vice-grip of ecstasy. Her pussy stutters out rapid-fire orgasms as thick molten cum rains down on her face and fills her hungry mouth.

I'm finally his little cum slut.

"Oh god, so yummy." She gurgles out around a mouthful of sticky cream, "So yummy and thick for me."

Her father's gooey release is everywhere. She is drowning in his essence. Every breath fills her lungs with its scent. Her face feels tacky from the liberal spackling it has received so far. She enthusiastically sloshes and rolls the copious puddle of semen around her mouth, savoring its thick salty taste, feeling its silky smooth texture, even as more creamy meteors arc across the space separating her spunk-laden face from his twitching cock to burst themselves sloppily against her puckered lips and dangle like gooey cum-stalactites from the point of her chin. Gathering her resolve, Josie rolls the enormous creamy treat to the back of her mouth, and her throat contracts once.