Breast Obsessed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ronnie?" He says, and the air seems to crackle between them with electricity.

"Do you have any vitamins?" She asks.

"Yes." He says.

"Good." She replies, an oily grin growing across her face.

"Better take some. Just a thought."

And she blows him a kiss and sashays out.

Tanner sucks in a deep breath and blows it out. After a moment, he reaches for the phone. He has a dinner reservation to make.

**************************************

Josie Macallister pops the handle on the door of Ronnie's convertible Lexus and sinks into the posh passenger seat. Ronnie takes her place behind the wheel, and reaches behind herself for a cd case. Rifling through the contents, she settles on one of the cds of her favorite songs that she burned herself on her pc. She starts the engine and pops it in.

As the poppy synthetic piano notes of the opening song begin, Veronica steers the car out of Tanner's long curving driveway and, with Josie's direction, guides the car onto I80 towards the Galleria Mall in Roseville.

"So." Veronica says "How has your spring break been so far?"

Josie squeals and grabs her friend's arm.

"I LOVE IT!" She says, her grin stretching the corners of her mouth. "I've never been happier. It's been like a dream come true! What am I saying? It IS a dream come true!"

She tilts her head back and screams out the open roof, drumming her feet on the floor.

"Oh Ronnie," She says "I'm walking on air right now. Somebody pinch me!"

Ronnie reaches over and pinches Josie on the smooth flesh of her thigh.

"OW!" Josie screeches, a lopsided grin creasing her mouth before it morphs into an overexaggerated scowl.

"I didn't mean REALLY do it!" She says.

Ronnie gives a sharp bark of laughter.

"Could've fooled me, pussycat. And I'm glad for you, really I am."

"Oooh here comes the good part!" Josie says, tugging Ronnie's sleeve. "Sing it with me!"

Both girls tilt their heads back as the chorus kicks in, singing loudly, flashing their extended middle fingers over their heads.

"Fuck You! Fuck you very very muuuuuuuuuch! Cuz we hate what you do and we hate your whole crew so please don't stay in touuuuuuuch!"

Ronnie tramps down on the accelerator and expertly weaves them through slower moving traffic, the music and their happiness at being together causing euphoric sensations for both of them. Both of them firmly believe that they are kindred spirits, and both of them have no doubts that they will be friends forever.

"So pussycat," Ronnie interjects, "Have you told him anything else about our......relationship?"

"No." Josie says. "I didn't want to freak him out. I had a hard enough time getting him in the sack the first time."

Ronnie nods.

"Then tonight." She says. "It's time he learned."

"Do you think he'll be okay with it?" Josie asks, gnawing nervously on her lower lip.

Ronnie looks away from the road for a brief instant to flash her the quickest of smiles.

"Honey," She says. "I have a hunch it's going to be right up his alley."

The bright April sunshine warms their skin as they roar down the highway towards the mall. Both of them are bouncing in their seats, singing along to the words as the wind whips past their faces. They wave gaily at cars that they pass, and more than once Josie hefts her substantial rack in her hands to a response of goggle-eyed stares. The girls laugh at the reactions they get, they are not unfamiliar with stares from potential suitors. Many a tongue has wagged on campus because of these two.

"So what are we shopping for?" Josie asks, adjusting the shoulder strap of her tank top. It had started to slip off, and she didn't want one of the girls to make an escape and cause a pile up.

"Well," Veronica says "We need nice evening wear for dinner,"

She grins devilishly at Josie.

"And a completely different kind of evening wear for after dinner. Does this mall have what we need?"

Josie nods.

"Depends on your idea of evening wear for after." She says smiling.

"You should know where my tastes lie by now, pussycat." Veronica purrs, her right hand meaningfully sliding up Josie's thigh, fingertips dragging across her skin, bringing goosebumps to her flesh.

"Oh god, Ronnie." Josie sighs, leaning back in her seat and parting her legs. "Touch me. My little puss is on fire."

Veronica momentarily considers shooting her down. She is driving, and doesn't want to pretend that diddling Josie while she drives is the smartest idea she's ever had. But then again......

Veronica reaches up and gives Josie's left breast a hefty squeeze, causing her to bite her lower lip and moan. She slides her hand down Josie's tummy and her fingers burrow under the waistband of her bicycle shorts, seeking her hot, wet embrace.

Josie lets out a breathy, whimpering sigh as Ronnie's probing fingers find her hot sticky cleft. Her head falls to one side on the headrest as Veronica begins a circular swirling assault on her clitoris with the tip of her middle finger. She reaches down and grabs Ronnie by the wrist with both hands, holding her fingers to her pussy.

"Oh Ronnie." She moans, "Yes. Oh yes."

"That's it, pussycat." Ronnie urges, watching the road like a hawk.

"Ronnie," Josie says, pointing. "There's the exit."

Veronica takes the exit fast, tires squealing on the circular off ramp, right hand never leaving Josie's pants. As they zoom out onto the overpass, Ronnie sees the mall to their right.

Josie is trembling and grinding her hips on the seat and Ronnie's hand as Ronnie guides them into the mall's parking structure. They drive up to the second floor and spot an empty space. As they do, Ronnie notices two men getting out of an SUV in the spot next to it. She quickly presses hard on Josie's clit and rubs fast, grinning like the cat that ate the canary, while turning the wheel and pulling quickly into the space.

As the Lexus pulls to a stop, Josie bucks in her seat and cums, throwing her head back and pinching her own nipples as Ronnie's flying fingers expertly manipulate her sex. She moans softly and convulses in her seat for a few delicious moments before relaxing back, eyes squeezed tightly shut.

Josie's eyes slowly open, and she sees a large man looking down at her, eyes bugging out. Her cheeks flush in embarrassment, and she turns a smoldering stare at Veronica, who laughs.

"God damn you." Josie whispers, a defeated smile coming to her face.

"Who loves ya', baby?" Ronnie winks.

They climb out, Veronica blowing a kiss to the man who saw Josie. He smiles and gives them a big thumbs up before ambling off, adjusting the growing lump in his pants. Josie fixes her hair, trying to hide the pink in her cheeks.

The girls stroll into the mall. Many an envious eye turns their way. Josie is acutely aware of her tits jostling around in her tank top, unhindered by a bra. Veronica rolls her hips sexily as she walks, drawing attention to her extremely low cut pants.

A wolf whistle comes from behind and to their left. Without even breaking stride or looking, Veronica raises her left hand and pointedly extends her middle finger.

The girls go from shop to shop, finding their choice of dresses to wear. Then they go to Victoria's Secret in search of the "something for after".

They try on numerous pieces, appraising them to each other, driving each other crazy with meaningful touches and flirtations while modeling clothes for each other that are meant for sex.

Finally both girls are happy with their choices. They walk back to the car, arms laden with bags, and soon are on their way back home.

To their man.

**************************************

After arriving back, the girls put their bags in Josie's room. Tanner is nowhere to be found. The girls search around for him, eventually ending up outside his bedroom door. Josie slowly turns the knob and as the door opens they see Tanner stretched out on his bed, sound asleep. They stand for a moment, watching the gentle rise and fall of his chest. He wears a simple black pair of gym pants, with silver piping. His flaccid cock is a visible bulge in the front.

Josie begins to push the door open further, her eyes locked on her father's member. As she takes a step to enter the room Veronica grabs one of the straps of her tank top. Josie is brought up short, and turns to look at her friend. Veronica meaningfully shakes her head no, then points back down the hall. Crestfallen, Josie turns and walks back towards her room, shoulders slumped.

Veronica turns back and begins to close the door. As it does she catches a last glance of Tanner's slumbering form. She bites her lower lip and a hungry gleam flashes in her eyes.

Veronica follows Josie back to her room, where they begin to clip tags and lay out their clothes for the evening.

"I think we should both get some rest ourselves, pussycat." Ronnie says, checking the clock on her phone. It is almost 2 pm. "I left at about midnight last night to get here when I did. It's gonna be a late night, and we won't be any good to that hunk of man in there if we're both exhausted."

Josie nods.

"I'll show you the guest room." She says.

After they get settled in, Josie and Veronica fall into a deep, restful slumber.

****************************************

Tanner Macallister paces the foyer of his house, biting his lip.

He can't believe how nervous he is. He's having dinner with two beautiful women, women that he has already been intimate with, with obvious promises of more to come after. But his stomach is turning flip-flops like he's some horny middle-schooler wondering if he's going to get to grab his first boob after the dance.

He is wearing a loose fitting pale blue silk shirt that billows on him whenever he moves. Despite being loose, it seems to enhance his large stature, and shows his fit muscular shape just fine. Clean pressed tan slacks and dress shoes complete his outfit. His mustache and goatee are meticulously groomed, and his close-cropped hair is gelled into spikes. His face is redolent of aftershave.

It is early evening. He awoke some time ago and discovered the girls were napping as well. Not wanting to disturb them he had puttered around the house doing minor things for a while, then had showered and gotten ready. He had heard the girls up and about after he had come downstairs, and now was waiting to see the fruits of their labors.

"Ahem." Said a voice from the top of the stairs.

Tanner stopped pacing, craning his neck upwards towards the landing. As his eyes alight on the girls he feels a shiver go down his spine and a smile spread over his face.

They are gorgeous. They stand at the top of the stairs, radiating beauty and sexuality like a pair of beacons in the night.

Veronica is wearing a sparkly black dress. It hugs her trim athletic frame tightly, molding to her curves like she had been poured into it. The hem stops at mid-thigh, showing off the delicate, creamy flesh of her legs. As she turns to present herself to him, he sees that the skirt is even slit up the side to her hip, allowing even more to be seen. The black of the dress, naturally, contrasts well with her pale skin. Her glasses frame her face, and her hair is gelled into a fauxhawk, both sides sloping upwards to form a crest running from front to back. Her bust is accented by the low cut front, and the back is virtually nonexistent. Smokey dark makeup has been applied heavily to her eyes, and her lips are a darker, plum purple instead of the bright shade from earlier. She wears black spike heels.

And Josie.....

Josie

Tanner allows himself to take all of her in. He has never seen before, a sight like the one his daughter was presenting him with.

Josie wore a strapless red dress, her bounteous cups filled almost to the point of overflowing. The skirt was loose and flowed easily around her legs as she turned this way and that. Red heels adorned her feet, and her hair was done up in a French twist. Vivid red lipstick perfectly matches her attire, and a string of simple pearls lay above the enticing swell of her bosom. The symbolism was not lost on Tanner, and looking at the way she caught his eye and trailed her fingers along them, it was not accidental either.

"Ladies." He said, "You're going to leave a trail of broken hearts in your wake tonight."

Josie's cheeks flush, and Veronica grins.

"I have a surprise for you both." He says, as they begin to descend the stairs, hand in hand.

"Oh really?" Veronica says, quirking an eyebrow at him. "And what might that be?"

In answer, Tanner turns and opens the front door as they reach the floor. Outside, sitting in the driveway, is a sleek black limousine.

"Daddy!" Josie squeals, "You got us a limo!?"

"Surprise." He says, grinning. "I thought it only appropriate."

He gestures them out the door ahead of him with a flourish. As the girls pass, Veronica catches his eye, and her look ignites his blood.

The driver, a boyishly handsome youth of about 23, is already standing at the rear door. He opens it as they approach and one by one they slide in. Josie and Veronica sit on one side, and Tanner sits opposite them.

"Drink?" Tanner asks, reaching for the bar.

"No thanks." Veronica says, "I'll have wine with dinner."

"Me too, Daddy."

Tanner nods and pours himself a scotch. He sits back, sipping it.

They make their way into Sacramento and one of the best restaurants in town. They are dropped off at the door by the limo and enter. The maitre'd seats them at a large table in one of the back corners of the room. They order their meals and Tanner selects a wine. The bottle is brought and uncorked, and they are soon sipping their glasses. They make small talk, but after a glass Tanner starts to loosen up more, having had a scotch already, and drops the bombshell.

"So, Veronica." Tanner says. "You and my daughter seem to be.....very good friends."

She nods, swirling her glass.

"How exactly did that come about?"

"Well," Veronica begins, "As she said, I was stood up one night. He was a frat douche, but he had a nice cock that I loved to suck. I had spent the better part of an afternoon preparing myself to do just that, and then he canceled at the last minute."

She takes another sip, smacking her lips and staring at the glass.

"That's good." She says, "What is it?"

"Petite Sirah." Tanner replies. "This one is peppery. I figured it would go well with dinner."

"Good choice. So yeah, got stood up, feeling pent up, and I have your daughter as a roommate. I'm bi, and I was primed to fuck someone, so I started coming on to her. Took the better part of the evening, but I.....wore her down. Before I wore her out."

Tanner glances at Josie who has been listening in silence. He notices the pink in her cheeks after Ronnie's last statement.

"And you two are still an item?" He probes.

"In a way." Veronica smiles. "She's my sub."

Tanner blinks.

"Sub?" He repeats.

"Sub." Ronnie reiterates. "Short for submissive. I'm into bondage and domination. I like to dominate women, and be dominated by men. But only men that I deem are worthy. I don't know if you knew or not, Tanner dear, but your little girl is quite the little submissive, when she wants to be. I noticed some signs in our.......couplings and began to test her, probe her fantasies. By the way that's how I learned about her deep seeded desire for you. Once I discovered her submissive traits I began her training."

"Training?" He asks.

Veronica smiles. Time to set the hook.

"All good slaves require training." She says, then casts an eye at Josie. "Don't they, Little Girl?"

Tanner is rendered speechless by what happens next.

Josie lowers her head and replies in a small, almost timid voice.

"Yes, Mistress."

Veronica smiles at Tanner. Out of the corner of her eye she notices the waiter bringing their meals. She waits until he arrives and starts setting plates down. Then she poses another question.

"What is your training, Little Girl? Say it loud, so the nice man can hear."

Josie hesitates, trembling ever so slightly. The waiter's eyebrows knit together as he looks from Ronnie to Josie and back again.

"Answer." Ronnie says, a hard edge to her voice.

"To please my Mistress and any she deems worthy. I exist only for my Mistress' pleasure."

The waiter's eyes bug out, he swallows hard. Tanner does too.

"Good girl." Veronica purrs. "Very good."

The waiter beats a hasty retreat. Tanner refills his wine glass, taking a steep draught.

"That's...." He tries. "That's so....."

"Harsh?" Veronica finishes, and he nods. "Maybe to outward appearances, but make no mistake. She chooses to be what she is. She is not forced in any way. If she does not choose to stay under my tutelage, she will no longer be my slave. She need merely give the word, and it will end."

Veronica addresses Josie directly.

"Raise your head, Little Girl."

Josie's head comes up. Her eyes flick momentarily to her father. Her expression is commingled humiliation and excitement.

"Do you wish to no longer be my slave? Say the word, and it will be so."

"No, Mistress. This girl loves to be your slave."

Tanner feels a flush coming to his skin. What he is seeing is arousing him in ways he never thought possible. He looks upon his daughter in a whole new way, and his desire for her is stoked ever higher.

They begin to eat, the conversation hanging over their table like a storm cloud, gathering strength.

"Don't eat too much, Little Girl." Ronnie advises. "We don't want to be stuffed. Well, not with food anyway."

Tanner almost chokes on his prime rib. Josie giggles before replying, a forkful of Pasta Pescatore halfway to her mouth.

"Yes, Mistress." She hesitates, then says "Mistress? May your Girl speak freely?"

Veronica nods, sipping the rich red wine.

Josie immediately looks at her father.

"I'm sorry I never told you, Daddy." She said. 'It was a surprise to me in a lot of ways too. But this is a part of me. I hope this doesn't change me, in your eyes."

"It does." He says, and as her face falls he quickly amends. "But in a good way."

She smiles big, eyes twinkling.

"But I thought domination meant you controlled every aspect of her life?" Tanner questioned, addressing Veronica.

"No. I'm not as gung-ho as some others might be." Veronica says. "I don't exert dominance over her all the time. I prefer lighter domination, to switch it on and off. Does that make any sense to you?"

He nods, jaw working on another bite of beef.

"I'm a sub myself. At least to men." She says, cutting another bite of crab-stuffed Mahi-Mahi and popping the delicate morsel in her mouth.

"You can be both?" Tanner says.

"Why not?" She shrugs. "I like to see how the other half lives, and both domination and submission get me off in different ways. Just the way I'm wired. I do enjoy the nice firm hand of a man."

She sighs involuntarily, hand trailing along her neckline. Tanner swallows hard.

"I haven't been dominated by a good man in, hell. Years, probably."

The statement hangs in the air like a fog. Josie feels her breath catch in her throat. She knows Ronnie, and knows what she's doing. But would her....

"What about me?" Tanner asks.

Got you. Veronica thinks, a wide grin spreading over her face.

"What about you?" She replies, fingers trailing around the rim of her wine glass, eyes boring into his own.

"What about if I.....dominated you?"

She titters.

"What makes you think you could?"

"I don't know if I could." He says, honestly. "But I'm curious. What you're saying is really turning me on, and if you'll let me, I'd like to try. What do you say?"

She smiles devilishly.

"Tsk tsk tsk Tanner, darling." She says, clucking her tongue at him. "Already you're off on the wrong foot. If you want to dominate me, you say it the right way."