Breast Obsessed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thick spurting gout of pearly white cum explodes from his cock. It blasts straight up into the air, arcing and tumbling over itself as it falls back down across the hair and shoulders of the two women nursing on his penis. As this happens they begin rubbing their cheeks across his spouting glans, smearing subsequent spurts across their mouths, cheeks, and chins. They laugh giddily, reveling in the heady sensations provoked by his silky essence dousing their faces and bodies. Globs and splashes of his semen decorate their bare shoulders, splatter across Josie's bared breasts and add a different string of pearls to her bust, and smear shining white across the delicate curve of Ronnie's throat.

Tanner can only ride it out as best he can. His head is tipped back, eyes squeezed shut, moan-whining through his teeth as his soul is milked from him. Waves of pleasure crash over him, each one causing his body to jolt like it has been physically struck. With each jolt, another milky jet of his thick potent jism fires from his steely cock. Losing some of its punch, subsequent blasts launch upwards only to be caught by gravity and dragged back down before they fully emerge from his straining head. It falls down onto the delicate hands stroking him, oozing down over his shaft and balls, coating the very container they had just been forcefully evacuated from. His own cum makes a perfect lubrication, sexy squishing noises fill the limo as they continue to pull every spurt from him that they can.

Josie and Ronnie plant both of their lips on his cock head and suckle their way over the surface as his tide ebbs, hoovering every slick morsel of salty creaminess they can gather. They pause occasionally to kiss, swapping his creamy treats back and forth, and smearing the gooey mess further into their cheeks and mouths. They moan and purr contentedly, like jungle cats with full bellies as they lick pearlescent splatters from each other's flushed faces.

As they clean him off, their kisses and licks becoming slow and tender as opposed to frenzied and urgent, Tanner comes back to himself. His chest is heaving as he attempts to get enough air. His silk shirt is sticking to his chest thanks to the sheen of sweat that now adorns him, and his entire body feels like the cells are slowly rubbing together, creating a low warm vibration that fills him head to toe.

"Oh god, girls." He croaks, "Come here, come to me."

He opens his arms, and they crawl up the seat to curl up next to his hips, their heads resting on his chest as their fingers scratch lightly over his pecs, both of them still purring. He lays his arms around them, squeezing them close.

"Girls." He gasps. "Thank you. Thank you both. That was......."

"Perfect." Comes Josie's breathless whisper, cuddling closer to her father as she licks an errant streamer of his tasty cum from the back of her hand and wrist.

*****************************

The limo slowly pulls into Tanner's driveway, coming to a stop next to the front door. The driver cuts the engine and climbs out. He hurries around to the other side, popping the door and waiting eagerly. The stacked brunette in the strapless red dress gave him quite an eyeful when she climbed out last time.

The limo driver's eyes bulge impossibly as the stacked brunette emerges again, this time wearing only a string of pearls around her neck and her red spike heels. Her green eyes twinkle as she looks at him, completely comfortable in her public display of nudity. She moistens her lips and strikes a sexy pose. His eyes rake up and down her curvy form. He likes his girls a little thicker and this one has extra padding in all the right places. He especially likes her slight tummy, curving inwards towards her perfectly bald labial mound.

"Why don't you take a picture?" She coos. "It'll last longer."

The driver fidgets, hands compulsively going into and out of his pockets.

"C'mon." She purrs. "I like the way you look at me. I want you to have something to remember me by. Go ahead."

The driver fishes in his pocket for his smartphone. He flips it open and raises it. As he does Josie leans forward slightly and gathers her substantial titflesh in her hands, holding it up as if for his approval. She moistens her lips with her tongue as the camera clicks.

"Thanks." The driver says with a grin.

"Wait." The vision says. "One more."

The driver almost drops his camera as she eases herself down on her ass on the driveway and parts her legs. Her moist shaven cleft yawns apart due to the movement of her legs and her fingers moving to assist them. As he watches a glistening pearl of her nectar slowly oozes past the lips, languidly dribbling downwards towards her tight, flexing asshole.

"Any time, baby." She murmurs.

Click. Click. Click.

"Naughty boy!" She chastises him, smoothly regaining her feet despite her heels. "I said one more, not three! Mmmm such a dirty boy!"

She sashays up to him, pulling the brim of his hat down and leaning in close, her tits crushing into his chest and nearly sending him into orbit.

"Thanks for the ride." She breathes, leaning in and pecking him on the nose. "Bad, bad boy."

The driver's cock strains against her tummy, so hard it is physically painful. Precum begins to ooze as his mind whirls with a kaleidoscope of images of himself and this buxom babe writhing between bedcovers. He gives a small grunt as her hand claps over his erection. She giggles and turns her head towards the open limo door.

"Okay Daddy." She says, giving a gentle squeeze. "He's hard now, its Ronnie's turn."

"Okay pumpkin." Says a male voice from within. "Go to the door and wait. Good work."

The stacked brunette gives a dimply smile and her cheeks redden slightly. She gives the driver one more squeeze and a wink and strolls towards the door, her heels clicking and causing her hips and buttocks to roll and sway in a manner most appealing.

The driver leans back against the limo, breathing in short quick pants. He barely has time to catch his breath before there is a flurry of movement at the door. He glances over, and wonders what god he had pleased when he woke up that morning.

The stacked girl's female companion gracefully emerges from the limo. His adam's apple bobs as he realizes she is now nude except for her heels as well. Her body is a sharp contrast to her friend's, lithe and athletic as opposed to curvy and soft. Her friend's tan skin the polar opposite of this one's pale complexion. She seems to almost glow in the dim light from the porch.

She turns a predatory gaze to him, and for a beat he tastes an acidic note of fear. This one looks like she's about to devour him whole where he stands.

Before he can react she darts forward into his personal space. At the last moment she spins and plants her bare tight buttocks right against his straining length, her upper body pressing tightly against his chest. He moans involuntarily.

"Hi, cutie." She trills over her shoulder at him, arm coming up behind her head to fasten on the back of his neck. She rolls her hips, grinding her ass into his engorged length, and she purrs with satisfaction as it settles between her buns like a hot dog.

"Grab my hips." She urges. "Grind on me."

The driver hesitates, his company's sexual harassment policy flashing through his brain. In that moment she grabs his hands and places them on her hips for a beat, then changes her mind, leans back further into him, and moves them up to her tits, scraping his fingertips over her pebbled nipples.

"Do it!" She growls through clenched teeth. "Grind that cock into me!"

The driver begins to push and grind hard against her, rolling her nipples and squeezing her perfectly proportioned tits that fill his hands. She gives a fluttering sigh and presses back, gyrating her hips and rubbing hard back.

'That's it." She says. "Just like that. C'mon baby. Mmmm yesssss. Spunk in those pants. I want to hear you cum!"

Her free hand slides down her front and between her own legs. She strums her clit as she grinds, moaning and whimpering. The sounds push him closer to the edge as he bores into her ass cheeks with the tent in his trousers.

"Oh god!" She moans, grinding harder. "Here I cum! C'mon tiger! Cum with me! Cum now!"

The driver's head dips down against her shoulder as her grinding ass finally milks him far enough. He feels his own sticky release spurting into his boxers. He groans into her neck as he feebly thrusts against her, creaming his pants while leaning against his limo for support.

As he cums Ronnie goes over the edge too. Her flying fingers slap a staccato series of spanks against her clit as she orgasms, undulating sighing gasps coming from her slightly parted lips as her eyes roll back and she gives herself entirely to this dirty, slutty act with a complete stranger in a driveway.

For a few beats they stay locked together, panting in the warm April night, their bodies occasionally wracked by an involuntary shiver of pleasure. Then she slowly uncoils from him and steps away. She turns back to him, smiling, and leans in close. She wraps her arms around his neck and presses her lips to his.

The driver cannot believe what is happening. He places his hands on the small of her back and returns her kiss, their mouths dancing together in silent mutual thanks. She ends the kiss and draws back. Her hand unzips his fly and dips inside. She presses her fingertips to the wet patch covering his deflated cock, rubbing her fingers on it a moment and then withdrawing them again. As he watches in amazement she brings them to her lips and suckles his lingering essence off.

"Yummy." She whispers, eyes never leaving his. She rezips his fly and straightens his hat, crooking her index finger under his chin.

"Goodnight, tiger." She purrs. "Thanks for the cum. You taste divine."

And with that she strolls away, hips popping just as the stacked girls did in her heels.

"Flabbergasted" does not even come close to the driver's frame of mind. And before he has time to process, the third person climbs from the car.

The tall muscular man with the sandy blond hair smiles. His clothes appear somewhat rumpled, and he has two dresses under his left arm, one red, one a sparkly black.

"Sorry about that." He says. "We were playing a game. Truth or dare. Only without truths."

He chuckles, taking in the driver's flushed face and trembling body.

"Looks like you won." He says. "I put them up to it. You're welcome."

He steps forward, right hand pulling a folded bill out of his pocket. He slips it into the driver's jacket pocket.

"There's my tip for the night." He said. "Great work. Very professional. Have a nice night. If you'll excuse me, I have two girls to satisfy."

He turns and walks away. The driver remembers something the stacked girl said, and how the guy said he intends to please both of them.

"Hey," Says the driver. "That one girl called you daddy. Why would she do that? Some kind of fetish?"

"Simple," Comes the reply, the smirk evident in the tone. "I'm her father."

And off he goes towards the door, where both naked lovelies await, leaving the driver with his pants full of cum, a benjamin in his pocket, and his mouth hanging open.

************************************

Tanner Macallister halts by the front door, looking at the two girls standing demurely in front of him. Their nakedness stirs his blood as he takes in their flushed faces and the lust glittering in their eyes. He tilts his head slightly to the side and pauses for a beat.

"Have fun?" He says.

Both girls lunge for him, they wrap their arms around him and press what flesh they can against him, hands groping his body. He kisses each of them in turn as he fumbles for his keys and somehow gets the door open. The three of them stumble into the foyer, hands and mouths touching and tasting anything they can get ahold of.

Ronnie latches on to his head, pulling him down until they are face to face.

"You're in fucking trouble now." She hisses, licking his face.

"Am I?" He says, pulling her close and pinning her left arm behind her back. "Or are you?"

She moans and arches her back into him, loving his commanding touch.

"Pussy.......pussycat." Ronnie stammers. "The den. It's time."

Josie grabs her father's hand and literally drags him to the den. A tastefully furnished room down a short hall off the foyer, it contains two soft cushioned couches, wide floor space, and a pool table and small wet bar.

The light clicks on and the girls drag Tanner over to one of the couches. They plop him down and walk towards the door.

"Stay right here, Daddy, but strip down to your undies." Josie says. "We'll be right back. We have to....dress for the occasion."

She blows him a kiss, eyes lingering on his for several beats, then they both exit.

Tanner quickly shucks everything but his boxers and sits back into the couch, his stomach turning flip-flops with nervous excitement. These two girls are so beautiful in their own ways. He has strong feelings for both of them, lust, but more as well.

A short time passes. Suddenly the door to the den cracks open. A hand comes in. A hand clad in a soft blue velvet glove that goes up to the elbow. It reaches across the wall to the light switch.

Click. Pitch blackness. He hears only his breathing, then a slight squeak of the door hinges.

Silence. He strains to hear something, anything. There. Maybe a slight whisper of fabric? Are those gentle footsteps, coming towards him?

"Ronnie?" He asks tentatively. "Josie?"

"Here." Comes the sultry reply, less than two feet from his face. Veronica.

Click.

Ronnie appears, holding a large battery-powered blacklight bar in one hand and a small portable radio/cd player in the other. She raises the light over her head to increase the illumination, bathing the room in a diffuse purple light. Tanner gapes at her outfit.

She is wearing translucent blue lingerie that steals his breath away. Elbow length gloves of velvet. Tight bra trimmed in lace, the darker spots of her nipples clear as day. Garters, sheer stockings, sheer panties. He look closer. Crotchless panties. Around her neck is a small blue velvet choker. Hanging from the front is a large round silver tag. Printed in plain bold capital letters on the tag is a single word.

SLUT.

"Like what you see?" She says, a dizzying array of promises contained in that phrase.

"Yes." He breathes, hypnotized by her beauty and magnetism. Her streamlined feline grace. "You're.....beautiful."

A sly smile. She leans forward, her eyes twinkle in the blacklight's dim glow. She says three words that send a warm shiver through his body.

"It gets better."

"Where..." He begins. "Josie?"

Veronica smiles big, showing her braces.

Oh fucking hell that's right. Tanner thinks, blood pulsing into his shaft. She's got fucking braces too!

Veronica turns and walks over to the wall by the door. She turns back and raises the radio. Her hand poised above the play button, she looks at Tanner.

"Ready?"

He nods, unable to find his voice. A tightening fist of anticipation has gripped his heart, even though it hammers like it's going to burst from his chest and fly around the room.

Veronica giggles, winks at him, and pushes the play button on the radio.

As the driving beat of the track starts, the door to the den swings wide and Josie strolls into the room. Tanner's breath catches in his throat, a strangled whine forcing itself out of the depths. His cock throbs in his boxers.

Josie is wearing a brand new white strapless teddy. She glows under the blacklight, a beacon of sexuality in the shape of a buxom woman. She wears matching garters, sheer white stockings, and a white harem mask covers the lower half of her face. She pauses momentarily and slides her thumbs under her garter belt. She pulls it away from her body and releases them. They make a loud snap against her hips. Tanner gulps.

Veronica and Josie start across the room towards him, as they do, he hears a man's sly voice singing from the radio.

Stroke me, stroke me,

It's as easy as 1,2,3.

Stroke me, stroke me,

I'll touch you if you touch me

Any more words are lost as the girls command his full attention. They stop in front of him, Veronica in front by his left knee, Josie by the right. They begin gyrating in front of him, a slow sexy tease. He watches them, enticed by Veronica's sinewy legs, hypnotized by his daughter's jiggling bust. Veronica wears a predatory look of barely contained lust on her face. Josie's face, hidden by the mask, is unreadable. But her eyes are screaming at him.

Fuck me, Daddy.

Veronica unsnaps her bra and flings it away, her nipples stand out like little cigar butts on her pert breasts. She pinches them, her face scrunching up sexily as she moans to Tanner.

Josie reaches back and slowly zips down her teddy. Her straining cups lose their fight completely, sagging away as her massive jiggling mammaries bounce free, swaying in the air as gravity plays with their buoyancy while she shoves her teddy down and off, leaving her in panties. Tanner cannot see anything else. His daughter's magnificent rack bobbles gently in the air, and she raises them slightly before releasing the pounds of flesh in her hands. They bounce hypnotically, alluringly, and Tanner feels a low keening buzz in the depths of his ear. The blood roars through his veins. His cock tents his boxers. His features shift, becoming bestial.

Tanner whips his hand out, capturing Josie's left wrist. With a bellow of animalistic lust he hauls her onto his lap, straddling him. His other hand rips off her harem mask as his mouth mashes into hers with a guttural growl of conquest. His hands roughly grab her breasts, squeezing and molding the flesh as she mewls in his mouth, her hips rocking against him. She presses hard into him, molding her form to his.

Their mouths fight each other for control, bobbing and weaving around each other as they nip and suckle. Their breaths pant into each other's mouths and their commingled scent makes both of their nostrils flare.

"Daddy." She chokes out, that single word containing everything he needs to hear.

"Daddy."

"Daddy!"

"DADDEEEEEE!"

Her eyes lock on him, and she remembers a new word.

"NOW."

His hands go to her panties. They are a thin, wispy sheer material. In the path of the tidal wave of his passions, they are but nothing. With a bellow of lust-filled rage Tanner rends the fabric asunder with his hands, feeling her oozing sex mash into the only layer of fabric separating them.

Tanner is vaguely aware of another presence in the room. Veronica stares in awe. Never has she seen such a raw display in front of her. Her hand absentmindedly flicks across her clitoris through her crotchless panties as she watches with a goggle-eyed stare.

"My god." She whispers. "Yes. Fuck her. Fuck her. I want to see it. I want to see....."

Tanner wiggles on the couch, Josie's hand rooting for the hole in front of his boxers. A strangled cry of triumph as she finds it, reaching in to grip his eager shaft. She pulls it free, it snaps up and slaps against her belly. She quickly grips it and adjusts it, aligning the bulbous head with her dripping puss.

"Fuck me now, Daddy!" She whimpers, and in one smooth stroke envelops his length into her center.

Tanner's head falls back, a moan of intense satisfaction bursting from his slack mouth. His daughter's insides are molten, a syrupy tunnel of scorching hot flesh that wants nothing more than to grip and massage his shaft until he empties the contents of his tight trembling pouch into her fertile young body.

"Daddeeeeeeee!" She moans. "I'm youuuuuuuuuurs!"