Breast Obsessed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how do I do that?"

"All it takes are the right.....words."

Tanner mulls it over for a moment. Veronica merely stares at him from across the table, the corners of her mouth ever so slightly turned upwards. Round and round, her fingers go along the rim of her glass.

"Can I dominate you, Veronica?"

"I don't know." She replies. "Can you?"

Okay, strike one. He thinks to himself.

"Will you be my slave?" He tries again.

She shakes her head slowly.

"Still not right." She says, her voice tinged with glee.

Strike two. Tanner thinks for a moment, then suddenly inspiration strikes. He sizes her up from across the table, his jaw sets firm. He opens his mouth.....

"Will you submit to me?" He asks, feeling a surge of heat as he hears himself speak those words.

A slow smile spreads over Veronica's face, her eyes shining.

"Yes." She hisses. "I will submit to you, Tanner."

Her whole demeanor changes. She straightens in her seat, pushes out her bust, and.......lowers her head to stare at the table. Her lips are slightly parted, her entire posture one of anticipation.

'What would you have me do?" She asks.

Tanner feels some of his newfound confidence slip. What indeed? He hadn't really expected this. Struggling, he tries to draw inspiration from what he has seen Veronica make his daughter do.....

The waiter!

Tanner smiles lightly. He takes a deep breath.

"You know what's going to happen when we go home tonight?" He asks Veronica.

"Yes." She says. "We are going to fuck. All three of us."

Josie squirms in her seat, her eyes darting back and forth between her father and her friend.

"Yes." Tanner replies. "I know that, Josie knows that. You know that......"

He grins, and indicates the rest of the room with a nod of his head.

"They don't. Why don't you tell them?"

Veronica Summer's eyes widen slightly. Her cheeks pink, and her breathing increases.

"Stand up, go to the center of the room, and tell them." He says, unable to keep the devilish grin from spreading ear to ear.

Veronica feels her sex moisten. Her eyes are like lasers. Her expression remains the same as she lets another question drop.

"Have you paid the tab?"

He shakes his head.

"You'd better." She replies, grinning. "We're probably going to be being escorted out of here in a few minutes."

They wait as Tanner flags down the waiter and pays the check. The tension builds to a fever pitch as they wait. When he gets the receipt and leaves a generous tip, he then indicates Ronnie with a wave of his hand.

She drains her glass and stands up, never breaking eye contact. Then she walks across the dining area until she determines that she is roughly in the middle. She stops and looks around, cheeks flushed. Then she takes a deep breath.

"Attention!" She says loudly. "May I have your attention please!? I have a small announcement I'd like to make!"

All eyes on her. You could hear a pin drop in the room.

Veronica raises her hand and points to Tanner.

"Do you see that man over there?" She says, "I would just like you all to know that that man has turned me on more in the past 24 hours than I can ever remember being. And tonight I am going to fuck him."

Josie gasps, her nipples hardening. She has never seen Veronica in anything but a dominant role. It is very eye opening for her. There is a low murmur in the crowd.

"I am going to suck his beautiful cock down into my throat, I am going to accept him into my wet pussy and tight asshole, and I am going to let him fuck me as hard and as fast as he wants."

A commotion from one end of the room as restaurant staff begin to head in their direction. Veronica sees them and raises her voice higher to be heard over the rising din.

"I am going to make him cum, on me and in me. And I am going to swallow all he can give me, because I am a slut. I am a filthy slutty whore."

She kicks off her shoes and drops to her knees, looking at Tanner across the room. Her eyes are wild with lust and humiliation.

'And tonight," She concludes. "I belong to him."

Hands latch onto her shoulders, hauling her to her feet. The maitre'd turns and indicates Tanner and Josie with an extended finger.

"Them too!" He says, "Throw them out!"

*********************************

They step out into the evening air. The maitre'd is standing at the door as they breeze past him.

"And stay out!" He says. Veronica turns back to him, her braces flashing as she shows her teeth in a wide smile.

"You mad, bro?" She asks, then winks and sticks her tongue out.

The maitre'd huffs at her and lets the door close behind him. Veronica turns and looks at Josie and Tanner, who both appear to be trying hard to contain their mirth.

"What's that guy's problem?" Veronica says, her eyes dancing with mischief.

Tanner and Josie burst out laughing, and Ronnie quickly joins in. As they laugh Tanner notices a pair of headlights come on down the street. It is their limo driver, who managed to get a great spot to watch for their exit. He pulls up to the walk, and hurries around to let them all in.

Veronica and Josie tumble into the back of the limo, laughing as they land in a disjointed pile on the seat. Tanner eases in across from them, grinning. A grin which changes to a look of shocked excitement as Josie latches onto Ronnie's head and pulls her in for a deep kiss.

Tanner watches, mystified as his two beautiful dates kiss sensually. Soft "mmmm" noises come from each of them as they gently stroke one another's faces and shoulders, giggling softly without breaking the kiss. They pull back slightly and their tongues wiggle seductively against each other, their hands moving in more intimate directions on each other's bodies.

The car pulls away from the curb as Veronica takes the lead, easing Josie down onto her back and trailing her tongue down her neck, over the top of her bust, then back up the other side to nibble her ear. Josie squirms and moans, her hands coming up to cup Ronnie's breasts, fingers squeezing before she pinches and tugs the hardening nipples between her fingers. Their mouths fuse together once more, their breaths coming in feverish pants.

Tanner feels himself growing hard in his slacks. He makes no move to touch himself. He is positive his turn will come. For now he is merely content to watch the supple female flesh writhing together in front of him.

Suddenly Veronica grabs the cup containing Josie's right breast and roughly hauls it downward, the tanned expanse of her luscious mound popping free, the surface rippling slightly from the jostling. Veronica captures her nipple in her mouth immediately, clamping her teeth on it and tugging it away from her breast, drawing a loud moan from Josie. She releases it to let it spring back, drawing another moan and a slutty grin from her sub. The nipple pebbles and stands firm like a gumdrop.

Veronica quickly frees the other breast and begins pinching and rolling her nipples in her hands for a moment then alternating with squeezing and molding her breasts. Josie squirms under her, crying out in pleasure.

"Oh Ronnie," She gasps, "Yes! Just like that!"

Still pinching her nipples, Veronica lowers herself between Josie's legs and begins to kiss her way down her cleavage. As she reaches the dress fabric she hauls it downward, but it will not go past her hips. She gives a frustrated grumble.

"Sit up, Little Girl." She says.

"Yes, Mistress." Josie replies, sitting up.

"Raise your arms."

Josie complies.

Veronica grabs the dress and skins it up and over Josie's head and off. She tosses it to Tanner with a mischievous grin.

Tanner ignores it. He is looking at his daughter.

Not only did Josie not wear a bra, but her choice in underwear to forego evidently extended to her panties as well. For when the dress comes off she lays back again, parting her legs and running her fingertips over her juicy cleft. Only her red heels and string of pearls remain.

Veronica runs her hands over Josie's soft tummy, drawing a giggle from her.

"So beautiful." She whispers. Josie blushes a deep pink.

Veronica trails her hands down Josie's tummy and between her thighs. She runs them up both thighs towards her knees, just gliding the fingertips lightly across the surface. Josie's chest heaves and she squirms, aching to be touched elsewhere.

Veronica slithers downward, kissing her way over Josie's soft tummy, giving little tongue flicks here and there, her breath hot on Josie's skin. Josie draws her knees up higher, exposing her pussy, panting with need.

Veronica positions her head between Josie's thighs and without warning plants her mouth onto her labial mound. Her tongue immediately begins a rapid circular motion on Josie's clit, even as her right hand deftly inserts two fingers with a soft squish.

Josie bucks and moans, her right hand reaching down to hold Ronnie's head, her left hand squeezing her left breast, pinching and tugging the nipple as she writhes with satisfaction.

"Yes, Mistress." She whimpers, "Thank you, Mistress."

As Veronica lowers herself down to orally please his daughter, Tanner notices that her repositioning has moved her rump within easy reach of him where he sits. He watches her butt wiggle back and forth under the sparkly black dress for a while, then decides he can wait no longer, and it's time he makes his presence felt.

Tanner leans forward and places both hands on Veronica's ass cheeks, squeezing lightly, just letting her know he is there. He hears her make a low moan against his daughter's juicy cunt, and she pushes back towards him, raising her ass higher, clearly wanting more.

Tanner hooks his thumbs under the hem of her dress and draws it upwards. Her pale ass cheeks come into view, the milky white skin flawless. She also is not wearing panties, and he can smell her arousal. It feeds his own.

Tanner slowly strokes his hands over the taut smooth flesh. He brings his right hand down and under, turning it palm up and feeling the silky flesh of her shorn cleft. Gliding his fingers around, he finds her clit. He rubs gently with two fingers while slipping his thumb into her depths.

Veronica moans into Josie's cunt, her breathing becoming audible as it comes in hissing pants through her nostrils. Her own pleasure stokes her fires, and she begins enthusiastically licking and slurping her way over Josie's quim, starting a chain reaction of pleasure.

Josie looks over Ronnie at her father, her gaze smoldering hot. She grinds her pussy on Ronnie's face as her father's hand picks up speed, frigging her pussy so fast his hand blurs. Ronnie moans and squirms, sound muffled by the face full of cunt she is vigorously feasting upon.

Tanner grins as he feels Ronnie's ass begin rising higher under his touch. She is getting close, and he wants to make her go off, hard. As she begins to crest, he removes his thumb from her pussy, readjusts his hand slightly, and presses his thumb firmly against her gently flexing asshole.

Veronica unleashes a whimpering cry of pleasure into Josie's sopping snatch. Her slick tunnel contracts forcefully, waves of pleasure radiating out from her core, causing her to shake violently. She momentarily forgets the hot pussy rubbing against her face as her own sex explodes in a supernova of silky wet heat.

"MMMMMGHHHH!" She grunts, "HUUUUMMMMMMGGGGHH!"

Her gently trembling body suddenly slides into a full-on tremor, and she then falls limp in Tanner's grip. If not for his hand under her hips she would surely have sunk to the floor of the limo.

Her lips come away from Josie's steamy sex. She pants and whimpers in the afterglow.

"Oh baby." She says, turning to look at Tanner over her shoulder. "Oh baayybee...."

Veronica turns slowly to Tanner, still kneeling on the floor. She knee walks between his thighs and spreads them gently with her hands. Breathing hard, she locks gazes with him as her hands deftly manipulate his belt buckle, loosening it and unfastening, then unbuttoning and unzipping his trousers.

Tanner and Veronica both groan as her seeking fingers close on his thick rigid shaft, still encased in his boxers. She gently massages his steely length, breathlessly anticipating the moment where he is plunging every inch into her receptive depths.

Josie quickly moves from her seat and tries to worm in next to Ronnie, but there is not enough room. She makes a pouting sound of frustration. Veronica hears her and makes a quick adjustment. She gets out from between Tanner's thighs, pushes them slightly closed, and takes up position on the outside of his right leg. Josie sees her plan and takes a mirror position on the outside of his left. Together they grab the waistband of his pants and tug them down. He raises his ass slightly to help them.

Veronica and Josie stare at the rigid engorged mass straining against the flimsy material of his boxers, silently waiting to be unleashed. Their hands slowly trail up to the waistband of his boxers, and they give a great firm tug at the same time. His last remaining barrier skins over his knees and down to his ankles, freeing his long thick shaft from confinement.

"Daddy." Josie says, her eyes never wavering from the cock she has so thoroughly enjoyed the past few days. "So big........I just can't get over......so big. So manly."

"I know." Veronica says, fingers twitching as she imagines how his hot veiny monster will feel held firmly in her palm. "He's definitely an alpha male. Such a stud."

She raises her eyes to his.

"I'm going to enjoy making you cum."

Tanner smiles at them both, but merely waits for them to make the next move.

Josie leans in, and as she does Ronnie moves as well. They gather his thick shaft into their hands, both purring at the heat radiating from his smooth flesh. They raise it up to point up at the ceiling of the limo as their fluttering tongues moosh into either side of his cockhead. They wiggle and flicker over and around the fat spongy head and over each other as well, stopping occasionally to deeply kiss one another, their full pouty lips wrestling back and forth until they are gasping and writhing against each other.

Without a word between them, Josie and Ronnie begin to expertly service Tanner's enormous erection. Their mouths work in seemingly perfect concert, mouths suckle gently at the sides of a hot veiny shaft, tongues bestow firm wet licks to swollen purple glans, lips plant slobbery wet kisses on full engorged testicles.

Josie takes over, swallowing her father's cockhead and pushing herself down onto his length, humming deep in her throat as she engulfs him. She forms a firm suction and begins pistoning her mouth up and down, allowing her slippery spit to trickle down over his shaft, making it slick and shiny. As she does this Ronnie lays over his thigh and goes underneath, her rooting tongue slurping around his balls, suckling at their hot mass, silently wishing the creamy thick contents out to shower over her eager young body.

Soon. Her lust-fueled brain thinks. Soon.

Tanner moans and squirms, his hooked fingers clawing at the cushions of the limo seat. He never imagined that a blowjob from two eager experienced women could feel so good. His hands reach out to clutch at them, just trying to hold himself steady. Josie's smooth mouth-fucking encases every inch of his shaft in a wet blanket of silken heat as Ronnie's expert tongue bath on his balls keep his hips thrusting up off the seat, the tingly, tickly sensations of her wriggling tongue and suckling lips across the network of nerves engulfing his swollen pouch almost too much to handle.

The girls are excited by his moans, they sound desperate, helpless. Like a fly in the twin spider's web, they have him right where they want him. And they won't stop unless he begs. Maybe not even then. They are drunk with lust. His perfect male specimen of manliness wants, nay commands worship.

And worship it, they shall.

"Oh god, girls!" Tanner gasps, his voice almost cracking from the strain. "Oh goddamn! Fuck Jos-UuuHUHNfffFUUUCKKKKK!"

Waves of pleasure wash over him, even though he is nowhere near climax. His hips surge upwards, seeking a momentary respite from the overwhelming pleasure they continue to drown him in. There is none to be found. Like a pair of lamprey eels they remain firmly attached to him, mouths working overtime to break him.

"Girls!" He whines out through his tightly clenched teeth. "Oh goooodammmmm girls! No more! Please! NO MORE! Ooooooh-t-tooooomuuuuuch! Please! PLEEEASSSE!"

His pleas fall on deaf ears. They only spurn them harder, faster. Silky wet heat, whispery feminine gasps and purrs, soft suckling slurps, slick oozing slobber. These are his reality, his world. His entire existence.

Can't take it! His brain says, Killing me!

Now the battle is physical as well as mental. Tanner is trying to push them away with his hands even as he silently wishes for these feelings to never stop, to simply overwhelm him until he can take no more. He shoves at their heads, but his pushes only provoke them further. They push back against his hands, guttural growls and grunts muffled by hot man-flesh assailing his ears. Their hands secure purchase on his clothes, mouths staying rooted in place no matter where he tries to run.

And impossibly, they up the ante.

Josie's hand encircles his throbbing shaft, pumping up and down through the slick slippery spit she has anointed him with. She squeezes tightly with her fingers, moaning around his fat head as she starts fast quick pumps of his glans in her sucking puckered lips.

As she does this Ronnie lifts his heavy drenched ballsack and probes under for his anus. She smiles as she finds it, pressing her tongue firmly into it even as her fingertips begin feather-light tickles of his boiling balls, her fingernails gently scratching the surface, playing his nerve endings like an expert concert pianist.

"G-God help-! Goood help me! Stop girls! Stop! Nnnnooo STOOOOP!"

Tanner moans in extreme pleasure and panic, his hips bucking wildly, seeking escape, finding none. His head falls back and he simply begins moaning aloud, over and over again. He has lost. He has nothing left. They have taken everything.

Well, almost everything.

Ronnie feels his testicles beginning to draw up against him. His thighs begin to quiver.

Oh yes. She thinks. Time to milk this bull. Gimme it all baby. I can take it.....

She raises up, planting her lips along the side of his shaft as she nudges Josie with her elbow. As she does this, her left hand stops tickling his pouch. She lowers it down, fingers slick with her spit, and without warning sticks her index finger in Tanner's ass, strumming wildly against his prostate.

As Ronnie's elbow nudges her, Josie eases up on her sucking, popping his plum-purple head from her lips. She plants them along one side of his mushroom head as Ronnie presses her head up next to hers, her own plum lips smooshing into the other side of his cockhead, forming almost a moist lip sandwich on either side of his straining head. Their mouths slurp and suckle at the spongy skin, tongues swirling across the surface like pleasure buffers. Moans of eager anticipation come from both of them. Josie's hand on his shaft is joined by Ronnie's free hand, and they both stroke hard and fast as Josie's other hand strums his balls and Ronnie's finger plumbs his anus.

"Ohhhh goooood giiiiiirls! I'm.....I'm......CUUUUUMMMING!"

Tanner releases an agonized cry of overwhelming pleasure. His hips buck wildly as his body overloads, conscious thought leaves him, there is only an all-encompassing shroud of hot wet pleasure pressing down on his crotch.