Breeding at the Vet's Office Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock mesmerized Elisa as she stroked it. It looked now absolutely massive compared to her husbands, and as she continued her stroking, she had a deepening desire to taste him.

“How does it feel baby? Does it feel good,” Elisa said as she continued to stroke.

“Oh it feels so good Elisa. My God it feels so good,” Jimmy moaned.

“Do you want me to do anything else baby,” Elisa cooed as she gazed hungrily at his cock.

“I want you to do whatever you want to do Elisa,” Jimmy moaned.

“Do you mind if I taste you,” Elisa asked.

“Oh God Yes! Please yes,” Jimmy cried as he gazed at her longingly.

Elisa slowly raised her head until her mouth was hovering right above his cock, then she spit on the head of his cock, and while looking directly into his eyes, took him into her mouth.

“Oh God Yes,” Jimmy exclaimed as she began to pound him into her mouth.

Faster and faster she worked him until she began to feel him tighten inside of her mouth.

“Oh God…Oh Elisa…Oh my God…oh my GAAAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDDDD,” Jimmy exclaimed as he erupted inside of her mouth and shot wave after wave of his seed down her throat.

Elisa swallowed every drop and milked him until he was bone dry, and then slowly rose from between his legs and kissed him deeply.

A wave of guilt suddenly began to spring up inside of Elisa as thoughts of her husband materialized in her mind. She almost began to sob from shame as she thought of him and what she had just done to another man. She resolved herself to the fact that she had done this act, but she would end it now. He had not been inside of her, and had not penetrated her, so in some way she had still been faithful to her husband. She could rationalize her act as just a lapse in judgement brought on by the fertility drugs, and her time of the month.I am still in control, she told herself and she would end this right now.

“Ok Jimmy, I think it’s time for you to go,” Elisa said as she walked to the bed room door

“Wait a second here Elisa. What’s going on,” Jimmy asked as he stood up.

“I need to ask you to leave now. I’m sorry for what just happened and I don’t want to do anything else. Now please go jimmy,” Elisa said as she put her hand on the doorknob to open the door.

“No I’m not going anywhere Elisa, until we get some things straight,” He said as he put his hand on top of hers and stopped her from opening the door.

“What Jimmy,” Elisa said as she removed her hand from the doorknob.

Jimmy looked at her and he saw nothing less then a vision of beauty. Her shoulder length black hair was pulled back in a pony tail, and was slightly mussed due to perspiration; while her firm full breasts were heaving with every breath she took. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric of her shirt and her jeans rode nice and low.

“What do you want Jimmy,” Elisa repeated as she tried to avert her eyes from his naked cock, that once again began to swell.

“First of all I’m not going to feel bad for what just happened,” He said as he looked deeply into her eyes.

“And second I’m not going anywhere until I return the favor,” he said as he picked her up and threw her on the bed.

“Oh God no Jimmy,” Elisa cried as he moved like lightning on top of her and positioned himself between her legs.

“Jimmy please don’t do this! I am a married woman oh God no,” she cried.

Jimmy made no response as he moved down to her button fly, and while pushing his nose up against it, deeply inhaled her seductive odor. She began to slap him on the head, but her blows seemed to have no effect on him as he quickly brought his hands down, and in a show of force, ripped open her button fly crotch and exposed her naked sex.

Elisa inhaled deeply as she felt the cool air on her naked sex and tried desperately to stop him from eating her.

“Please jimmy don’t do this to me! I am a married woman! Please Noahhhhhhhh,” she moaned as his tongue came in contact with her sex.

She continued to hit him on the head in an effort to stop him, but her blows began to diminish in strength, due to her growing passion. Her pussy was on fire as he continued his attack on her, and she moaned with ecstasy as his tongue sank deeper inside of her. Slowly her defenses began to break with every centimeter his tongue descended, and by the time he was on her clit, she was his for the taking.

“Oh God…Oh Jimmy…Oh Please don’t stop…don’t lose it baby,” she cried as she pushed his face deeper into her dripping sex.

He slowly circled his tongue inside of her and gently massaged her clit, as he clamped his hands firmly around her waist. She moaned with delight and gently stroked his hair as he continued to feed on her femininity.

“Oh Jimmy…Oh God…Oh yeah…oh yeah…Oh YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS,” she cried as her orgasm took hold and a warm feeling of pleasure flowed through her body like the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon.

Jimmy lapped up all of her juices between her legs, and slowly kissed his way up her stomach, and while lifting her shirt, made his way to her beautiful breasts. He softly kissed her breasts, and while gently clamping his lips on her nipple, began to suckle like a newborn.

“Oh Jimmy…Oh baby yes,” Elisa moaned as he continued to suckle from her.

Jimmy had pulled up his hands and completely removed her shirt now and was slowly caressing her breasts as he continued to suckle.

“I want to be inside of you Elisa,” Jimmy said as he slowly began to work a finger into her aching pussy.

“Oh jimmy we can’t. It is just wrong baby,” Elisa said as she moaned deeply.

“I will be really fast Elisa. Please just a few minutes. Please let me inside of you,” Jimmy said as he continued to suckle from her and simultaneously finger her.

Elisa wanted him badly, but she was in a very fertile state and did not want to get impregnated by him. She knew she could not hold out much longer and if she wanted to save her fertilization for her husband she needed to act now.

“Ok Jimmy, but I want you to wear a condom. Michael has some in the bathroom medicine cabinet so hurry up and get one,” Elisa said.

Jimmy leapt off of her like lightning and ran to the bathroom, as he was gone Elisa completely removed her jeans and called down to her girls.

“Girls Mommy and Jimmy need to be alone for a while, so play nice with each other,” She called down the stairs.

“Ok Mommy,” was the response she got as she closed and locked the bedroom door.

As jimmy was rifling through the medicine cabinet in search of condoms he found Elisa’s fertility drugs, and his cock instantly became hard when he realized that she had taken two of the pills today. He knew in an instant what he wanted to do. He wanted to impregnate Elisa, and he wanted to do it today. He wanted to give her something that her husband could evidently not do. He wanted to connect himself with her for the rest of their lives and one sure way to do it was to make her the mother of his child. He finally found the condoms and hurried back into the bedroom where he found Elisa waiting for him, and after he put on the condom, she took him by the hand and led him to the bed.

Elisa hopped on the bed and spread her legs, as Jimmy knelt between them and as he leaned down to kiss her he quickly reached down and removed the condom, before he lined up his cock and slowly sank into her.

“Oh God Jimmy,” Elisa moaned as she felt his manhood burrow down deep inside of her, her pussy stretching to accommodate this massive invader. Jimmy continued to thrust in slowly until their pubic bones met, and then he stopped and lay silently inside of her.

Elisa’s eyes widened when she felt the breath of his cock buried now deeply in her pussy and moaned with pleasure as he slowly began to pump into her.

“Oh yeah Jimmy. Oh you keep it up baby…oh fuck yeah,” Elisa moaned as he began to increase his pace. She pulled him to her mouth and they kissed deeply, as she began to thrust up to meet him and match his pace.

Oh Elisa this is what I have been dreaming about forever. Oh God it’s so fucking incredible,” Jimmy moaned as he continued to thrust.

“I know baby…oh you’re so fucking good at this…keep fucking me baby,” Elisa moaned as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer and deeper inside of her.

“Hey Elisa,” Jimmy said.

“What is it sweetie,” Elisa cooed as she felt her pleasure beginning to build.

“I want to make a baby in you. I want my child to grow inside of you,” Jimmy moaned.

“No Jimmy! I thought you were wearing a condom,” Elisa replied.

“I took it off,” he said.

“Oh God No Jimmy! I am at my most fertile time of the month! I am waiting for my husband,” Elisa screamed.

“To hell with your husband! He left a beautiful woman like you at home while he goes to a conference. I have seen the way he treats you and he does not appreciate all you do for him. You run this office not him, and you deserve someone who realizes how beautiful and truly special you are,” Jimmy said as he slowed down his pace.

“Jimmy, Michael is a good man and I love him with all my heart,” Elisa said.

“I am sure you do, but can he give you the new baby you want so badly,” Jimmy asked as he slowly thrust deep inside of her.

“All you have to do is tell e to stop and I will,” Jimmy replied as he continued to thrust slowly into her.

Elisa leaned her head back and moaned as she was intoxicated by the pleasure she was receiving from Jimmy. She had tried to resist, but she no longer could. She had succumbed to passion.

“No I don’t want you to stop Jimmy,” Elisa moaned.

“What do you want me to do,” he said.

“I want you to keep fucking me Jimmy…Please keep fucking me,” she moaned.

“Do you want my baby,” he asked as he began to increase his pace again.

“Oh God forgive me I do want your baby! I want you to be the father of my child and I want to feel your child growing inside of me baby,” Elisa moaned.

Jimmy went into overdrive when he heard those words from her and began to slam her for all he was worth.

“Oh God Jimmy…Oh baby…oh make me a mommy again baby…oh yeeeaaahhhhhhh,” Elisa moaned as her pleasure center erupted and her orgasm took hold.

Jimmy continued to thrust until he felt himself begin to build and he thrust even harder into her.

“Oh God Elisa…oh fuck…oh Elisa honey…oh Gaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwddddd,” he moaned as he exploded inside of her and shot spurt after spurt of his seed into her fertile womb. He looked at Elisa and she kissed him deeply and lovingly stroked his hair as he laid his head softly on her breast and collapsed.

They lay quietly together for a few minutes catching their breath and coming down from their high.

“We just made a baby Jimmy,” Elisa said as she lovingly kissed him on the head.

Two days later Dr Patterson returned home to find his wife in an extremely upbeat mood and a spotless kennel. As he was passing the trashcan he found Elisa’s ripped jeans inside.

“Hey Jimmy did you work my wife hard this weekend,” Dr Patterson said as he held up the jeans and laughed.

“Oh you know it Dr. Patterson,” Jimmy replied trying to suppress a laugh, but Elisa could not suppress hers and burst out loudly.

“It was more like I worked him hard honey,” she said as she playfully smacked him on the ass.

Over the next few weeks Jimmy and Elisa would sneak away every chance they got and had one passionate encounter after another, and in a few weeks Elisa learned that she was indeed pregnant. They continued to fool around up until the 8th month and when she delivered a beautiful baby boy Dr Patterson was thrilled.

He has eyes just like his daddy, nice and blue,” Elisa said.

“What are you talking about Elisa? My eyes are brown,” Dr Patterson replied.

“Oh I’m sorry honey I meant like his grandfather. My father’s eyes are blue remember,” Elisa said as she tried to cover her mistake.

“Oh yeah,” Dr Patterson replied as he chalked her mistake up to hormone imbalance.

At that moment Jimmy walked into the hospital room and smiled broadly.

“He is so beautiful Elisa,” Jimmy said as he gazed at the baby through pure blue eyes.

“Yes he is Jimmy,” she replied and slyly smiled at him.

12