All Comments on 'Breeding at the Vet's Office Ch. 01'

by Irishdragon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
The Best......

Your stories are the best! You need to have a training program that these other authors can learn from. You also might want to submit your stories to Preggoman.com.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

Just goes to show you that irrespective of religious dogmatic rules that any man, regardles of age past puberty, can fuck a woman married or not, and the two of them enjoy fucking each other and making a baby together. Your writing is extremely erotic! Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing story

awesome characters! good situation development.......and great lines.....good stuff....keep it up

jjsharshawjjsharshawabout 16 years ago
Nice Use of Natural, Primal Desires

I think, next to the natural erotic beauty of a pregnant woman, a woman "in heat" - at her most fertile, fertility drugs or not - is stunning. I think you captured both Jimmy's desire to breed Elisa and Elisa's desire to want to be sucessfully "bred" very well. Good job!

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
A definite Preggoman story!

This story was very highly erotic and just goes to show that irregardless of societal conventions, a hot fertile pussy will accept any sperm that is shot into it, regardless of the age differences in the mating bodies.

We need more writings like this from you.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Pregnant happenings

Very erotic. Let's have a contination or two about how she goes through morning sickness, has the baby and decides to yet get pregnant many more times with this boy employee...

AsgardcphAsgardcphabout 13 years ago
So HOT!

This story is an ultimate turn on and one of the hottest stories, I have read for a l o n g l o n g time!

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 13 years ago
Fertile Wife

Jimmy certainly was good at fucking her without using a rubber. He made sure he got her god and pregnant.

Loved the story and the way Elisha conned here hubby with the story of the eye color.

Excellent writing and I hope you have more coming.

JhMcKn@aol.com

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
It seemed a bit fake.

However, I liked it so I gave it 4****.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Viva DNA test because it is almost 100% sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey,DW Duna-----

Are you really this stupid??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it

I love stories about wife breeding and yours was excellent. Please write more.

livetoreadlivetoreadover 7 years ago
Are you 12?

You have no clue about sex, or anatomy! Nor any knowledge of how fertility drugs work. Your time line jumps from a 3 year job to fantasizing about the female lead, all the way from pre-pubescence. You think a woman's pussy is behind the fly of her jeans. Dude you don't even know how long a menstral cycle is... No vet on the planet would dress in a belly shirt, Add all that to bad grammar, editing, and canned lines, gives you a negative 5... Oh wait I'm forced to give at least one, so that's what you get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Somebody with more skill

than me please write a rebuttal about this cheating whore and that fucktard Jimmy, the eighteen year old "man."

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Cheating whore and bastard son, in another LW POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My brother Ned and his wife Sarah were having trouble getting pregnant. I was approaching their house planning on helping Ned with some projects he had asked for my help their neighbors son Donnie was walking across the field towards his home. I knew he was 20 years old. He had to know my truck I beeped the horn and he didn't even look. That struck me as being odd. I went to his shop and started he wasn't home yet. While I looked out of the shop window I seen her looking towards the shop and she looked a mess. When Ned got there he said he would check on dinner. I thought you better check your wife's panties. I was called to eat shortly. Sarah acted a little bit off. Later in the shop Ned began talking about the problem of not getting pregnant his low sperm count. He was beating himself up pretty bad and what a wonderful woman Sarah was. It's a wonder that she stays with me I'm not even man enough to get her pregnant. Finally I couldn't take anymore and said it's the other way around she is the lucky one dammit Ned. He looked at me and asked how in the Hell can you say that. I said don't want to start anything Ned. He was getting pissed off and said spill it or I'll kick your butt. So I told him what I seen earlier and said he had better check the dirty clothes tonight if she hasn't already took care of the evidence. He got very quiet. When I was leaving I told him that anything anytime he needed call me. He actually texted later letting me know that he was sorry for earlier and getting mad and her panties were a mess. What am I going to do? I said I really don't know what to say I know you really love that woman maby give it time. I could have Joe install some cameras if you can get her out of the house for a while. That sounds good we'll talk soon. He arranged for her to be with Allison my wife and wanted to keep it between us. Not a problem. He got video and audio of Donnie trying to get her to screw again and it she actually told him that it was a mistake and would never happen again. Then Donnie threatened to tell Ned. Big mistake she grabbed him and said if he breathed a word to anyone she would castrate him. Then she said you can come over and you had better never act differently to Ned. Ned said that he wanted to stay married and forgive her without her knowing. Things went on. Yes you guessed it Sarah got pregnant and Ned was a proud man. I have a hard time when a child is born and even for a while saying they look like whoever. Anyway they named him after Ned using Robert his middle name. Robert was 2 years old I was playing with him and said boy you are a carbon copy of your father he giggled as I played with him. Sarah gave me a quick glance and smiled. Later Ned came to me about in the kitchen and said don't you ever say a word or I will kick your butt you know who the father is. Yes I said you are and don't forget it. He hit me actually pretty hard. Sarah got pregnant again and I thought OMG. Ned was calm about it. Actually I think Sarah was acting funny. Ned again said dammit I'm going to get DNA testing ad soon as I can after the child is born and if she cheated on me I will divorce her but I'm not drawing any conclusions till I have proof and don't you say a word to anyone or I will kick your butt. Well he and I both about shit when he was the father. You talk about being proud. Then one night he said one more surprise brother. I thought what the Hell now. Don't say a word to anyone or I will kick your butt Ned said I just had to know I'm Robert's real father too. We hugged and slapped each other's backs just as Sarah walked in the shop and asked what are you to doing. I spoke up and said Ned was just bragging about the 2 wonderful children you 2 have. Then again later Ned said I have another surprise and don't say a word or I'll kick your butt. I said if you don't quit giving me these surprises I'm going to kick your butt. We laughed. He said I had to have a talk with Sarah about her infidelity the DNA on both children and the big kicker she's pregnant again. He said all is well and good. All I could say was damn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A million mistakes, & that's at minimum!

I stopped when she was removing his jockeys because I couldn't count ALL the mistakes in that one important section!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

'He has eyes just like his daddy'

what a naughty woman she was!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous