All Comments on 'Breeding Sasha Ch. 02'

by Scorpius1945

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting!

I love your imagination! I was enchanted by your story, reading it start to finish. AH to be young and frisky with no worries!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Five

I'll have to give this a five because it fleshes out a story from ch. 01 that would have seemed empty without the second installment. Of Course the first chapter was the better. It was the first meet and development of the main characters. I wonder what happened to Tasha and Steve. I know Tracey left the island, but did she return? Did she and Sasha actually keep in touch? Part one makes me especially horney. So thanks for this. And to the other 'Anonymous'. I am not young by any stretch, but I'm really frisky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful story!!

Just a couple of points though:

I was a bit perturbed by the introduction of incest (Daniel sleeping with Sasha) and of lesbianism. And no homosexuality? Not that I would have enjoyed that either.

And what of poor old Andy? Disgarded after so many years of faithful service... A happily-ever-after should have been cooked up for him too...

A great read!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

I must say I had some doubts when I first started reading this and was a bit alarmed! Soon after though I was totally engrossed in the story and had to sit and read the whole story from front to back!! Please keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous