Breeding Sasha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For Valalu, the policy of allowing couples to stay on the island together is directly responsible for the huge steps that have been taken in improving the facilities available here. Most notable are the medical facility, allowing health care for children and adults, as well as the birth of children on the island, and the school which enables our children to be educated to the same or higher standard as they would have anywhere in the world. I would like to thank Heidi and Carmel for developing these facilities to provide the high level of service they do now. However, the person most responsible for these beneficial developments is our director, Danielle, who had the far-sightedness and compassion to support Troy and I in our initial application to remain here together. Without her wisdom, Valalu would be just another breeding center instead of the dynamic community that it is now. I would like you all to give Danielle a big hand."

Sasha paused to allow the applause to die down slowly.

"Finally, Troy and I feel honored to be part of the experiment in population management and to have been involved with so many other people, including everyone here. Although this is officially retirement, we will be staying on the island and helping to raise our children to be all that they can be, while continuing and extending our contributions to the community. Once again I thank you all for your friendship, love and acceptance as part of this community. Enjoy the party and have a good night."

Everyone applauded and Danielle took the microphone from Sasha.

"That was a very political speech for a retirement speech," she commented quietly to Sasha.

"Well," replied Sasha equally quietly, "I meant every word of it. I have had a great deal of time to think while on the island and I have changed my mind about a lot of things while watching how the dynamics of the island have changed over time. You can take a great deal of credit for embracing and guiding these changes. I feel that with the world in the capable hands that are currently in control, we have little to fear and much to look forward to in the future."

"Thank you," replied Danielle. Sasha moved back to the audience to sit next to Troy and Daniel.

"Ladies and gentlemen," resumed Danielle into the microphone, "I have three other announcements to make this evening. These came to me late this afternoon so I haven't been able to tell the people concerned. I hope they forgive me for this. Firstly, it gives me great pleasure to announce that Daniel has officially been appointed as an impregnator on Valalu."

The audience burst into applause and Troy, Sasha and Simone, who was sitting beside Daniel, hugged him and congratulated him. Daniel noticed there were tears in Simone's eyes at the thought of possibly losing him.

"The second announcement," continued Danielle, "Is that I have received notification that one of the members of this island community has been accepted as a breeder." Several people looked at Simone as she was one of the few young women to whom this could apply. "The young woman I am referring to is . . ", the pause seemed to last forever to Simone and Daniel, "Simone. Congratulations Simone."

Again there was very loud applause, the whole island community knowing about the young lovers' applications, hopes and fears. Simone gave a scream of joy; both she and Daniel leaped up and embraced, both with tears of joy streaming down their faces. Both realized that although they had been appointed to the roles they wanted, it did not mean that they would be based on Valalu and did not mean that Daniel would be Simone's impregnator. They resumed their seats, holding hands in hope, supporting each other at this time.

Once the noise had abated a little, Danielle continued. "The third announcement is one that gives me great pleasure and which will also bring great pleasure to you all. I received notification today that Daniel has been appointed as Simone's permanent impregnator and that they will be permitted to live permanently on Valalu. Not only . . "

The cheering from the audience drowned out the remainder of Danielle's message as everyone gathered around to congratulate the two lovers. It took several minutes before Danielle could resume.

"Not only that," Danielle continued, "But your wait is over. You have a special exemption that allows you to begin breeding before you turn 20 at the most opportune time of your next cycle. Until then, you have been given permission to engage in sexual activities as you wish. So your waiting is over and you will be allocated a cottage of your own tomorrow."

Again there was clapping and cheering from the audience and Daniel and Simone clung to each other tightly.

"Now," continued Danielle once the cheering quietened, "Let's have some fun."

The music started playing. Daniel and Simone stood and walked onto the dance floor together, holding each other in their arms as they slowly pressed their bodies together to the rhythm of the music.

"Darling, I'm so happy," Simone murmured into Daniel's ear, "But I don't want to be here. I want you to take me to your, now our, bed and fuck me for the first time ever please now that we have permission."

Daniel smiled at her. "Your wish is my command, sweetheart. Let's go now."

They danced their way to the nearest exit and walked outside, their leaving being observed by only a few people who exchanged knowing glances.

Simone and Daniel walked arm in arm to her bedroom.

"I need to carry you over the threshold," announced Daniel, before scooping her up in his arms and carrying her through the doorway and laying her gently on her bed. "You look absolutely radiantly amazing," he said, taking in the view of his naked loved one lying sexily waiting for him to make love to her for the first time ever.

Simone looked at Daniel standing there, cock at attention with love etched on his face. She held out her arms to him invitingly. "Please take my virginity, darling," she implored.

Daniel wasted no time in lying alongside her, caressing her breasts, pussy lips and, after many minutes of teasing, her clitoris. Simone meanwhile had been cupping and gently massaging his scrotum and balls while stroking his cock slowly, making it even harder if that was possible.

"Come on, sweetheart, stick it in me," she said huskily.

Daniel placed his upper arms under her thighs and lifted them up and outwards, fully exposing her sopping vulva. He bent his head down and kissed her clitoris, then licked his tongue between her pussy lips, tasting her sweet essence.

"Ooohhh," moaned Simone, "Do me, stick your cock in me now, pleeeeaaaassse."

Daniel moved up her body, placing his cock head between her pussy lips and rested there, teasing her. Simone responded by thrusting her hips upwards, trying desperately and unsuccessfully to impale herself on his cock.

Slowly Daniel slid his cock into her waiting, gaping vaginal opening, past the remains of her hymen, already penetrated by tampons and fingers, and into her tight cunt. Simone closed her eyes, focusing her attention on the delicious feelings emanating from her vaginal nerves as his large cock spread her walls widely for the first time.

"That feels so wonderful," she mewled into Daniel's ear, "Keep it going, push it all in, ooohhh you're a wonderful lover."

After several minutes Daniel's cock was fully embedded in Simone's vagina, with the head pressing firmly against her cervix and his pubic bone just brushing against her clitoris. They rested like that for several minutes, kissing, cuddling and caressing each other before he withdrew his cock slowly until only the head remained inside. He then pushed it back in quickly.

"Ooofff," Simone exclaimed involuntarily. "Please fuck me hard, make me cum."

Together the two lovers established a sensual and fulfilling rhythm as they fucked each other for the first time. Gradually Simone felt her vagina lengthening so that Daniel's pubic bone pressed hard against her clitoris, sending hugely erotic sensations to her brain, pushing her towards her first orgasm on a real penis.

"I'm getting close," she gasped into Daniel's ear, "Push harder, harder, faster, do me, fuck me, make me cum, ooohhh, it's so good, fu....."

Daniel kissed her hard, stopping her gabbling as he also twisted and pulled her nipples exactly as she liked it. She went through the roof.

"Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh, I'mmmmm cummmminggggggg!" she screamed as her body thrashed around beneath Daniel, cumming hard.

Daniel held on, resisting the urge to cum in Simone, and maintained pressure on her clit as he strove to remain on the bed. Slowly her movements quietened down and she relaxed, allowing Daniel to continue to make love to her. His gentle yet insistent movements pushed her towards the edge once again. This time Daniel knew that he also would be cumming inside his loved one's vagina for the first time.

A few more pushes and they were both there. "I'mmm cummminngg!" he yelled as he spurted his hot, babymaking cum against her unprotected cervix.

"Oooohhhh, so am I," Simone managed as she screamed in ecstasy as she again came hard, thrashing about once more and almost rolling them both onto the floor. "I can feel you cumming; it feels so good, so good," she finally finished, relaxing beneath Daniel.

The two lovers lay together for many minutes, cuddling, kissing and recovering from their orgasms.

"Oh, darling, thank you, thank you," said Simone, "No girl could ask for a better lover than you darling. Our life together is going to be just heavenly."

"Thank you too, sweetheart, no guy could ask for a more wonderful partner than you, you sexy darling," replied Daniel.

After a few more kisses they slept soundly, cuddling each other, the first of many such nights. During the night they awoke on two occasions, made gentle love together, then fell asleep.

Sasha found Troy and handed Cher to her designated carer.

"Come on, darling, I want to dance your legs off tonight."

For the next couple of hours they danced with each other, with their children and with other guests, before Sasha found Troy for a final slow, sexy dance together.

"I want you to take me to bed and fuck my brains out," she whispered in his ear.

They snuck away after that item had finished and went to their cottage, much the same as it was twenty years ago but with additions to house the large family. They held each other tightly and kissed for several minutes before Troy lifted her in his strong arms and carried her to bed.

"I wonder how many times I've carried you to bed," he said.

"Many, but each time it's still just as sexy as the first. Come on, caveman, ravish me."

"Is it your safe time?" asked Troy warily.

"Probably. After all I had a baby three weeks ago so I haven't had a period since then. So you'll just have to take your chances. Anyway, I would be quite happy having another baby if that happens. Enjoy the risk factor and fuck me because very soon we'll both be sterilized."

He did just that, lying gently on her, taking care not to crush her milk-engorged breasts, and feeling her pussy lubrication against his erect cock. Carefully and lovingly he entered her, holding still when fully inside, teasing her into making the first move.

"You know I can't hold still when you're inside me," she complained, "Come on, fuck me dammit."

He remained still, smiling at her as he kissed her, wondering what she would do next. With a sideways lunge she twisted herself, rolling him onto his back, then sat up, fully impaled on his cock.

"I guess a girl just has to take matters into her own hands sometimes," she smiled, starting a slow, sexy backwards and forwards motion on his cock.

Troy gently caressed her breasts and nipples, using the drops of milk as lubrication, while she ground her clit against his public bone, letting his cock head massage her cervix. She used her hands to massage his shoulders and chest in a well-practiced fashion, knowing that the sensations would enhance his orgasm.

In a few moments Troy was well on the way to cumming, the sensuous dancing, erotic massage and Sasha's sexy movements combining to encourage an early orgasm. He started thrusting his hips, seeking greater depth, more friction and stimulation inside her. He came hard, his muscles tensing, spurting copious amounts of cum against her cervix. Sasha felt his hot cum deep inside her and that drove her over the top to her own orgasm.

"Yessss, I'm cumminggggg!" she cried, increasing the speed of her hips as she thrust her head back and tensed her whole body. Troy watched as a thin stream of milk trickled from each nipple, running down her abdomen.

Sasha bent forward, lying gently on his chest, then tipped sideways so they lay together, face to face, with his cock still firmly embedded inside her.

"Oh darling, that was beautiful," she whispered in his ear. "I love you so much, sweetheart. Thank you for the past twenty years. Our life together's been so wonderful. Thank you, dearest. It's going to be so fantastic having you in my bed each night now that you've retired."

"Yes, it's been a wonderful twenty years and I'm certainly looking forward to spending my nights and days with you, darling. Thanks for that, and especially thanks for your patience and tolerance when I haven't been there for you when I've had breeders. I love you so much, sweetheart."

They cuddled together, kissing and caressing for a few minutes.

"I love you too, darling," she replied, as he started gently snoring.