Brenda and Connie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I am aware that there is some debate as to whether one can be a natural born lesbian. As for me I do like girl on girl sex and if I did not like cock so much maybe I would become exclusively lesbian. In any case I had not thought before that one could be born a lesbian but instead just considered it as a choice one makes."

Connie giggled at Brenda's remark and said:

"Whoa there Brenda this is getting a little too deep. Let Antoinette continue with her story."

Antoinette resumed:

"So when I reached puberty, as all the girls were changing and devoting their time & energy to attracting boys, I remained unchanged in my outlook and desires. However, the boys did start noticing me and started hitting on me. I refused all offers to date. I refused to participate in even innocuous requests of companionship like going to a coffee shop to share a soft drink. I just had no inclination whatsoever to being in company with a male. I was constantly being pestered by the boys for a date while in middle school. I suppose my looks had a certain appeal to the opposite sex so that hardly a day went by without me being importuned for a date."

Antoinette continued:

"I do not believe my parents knew that I was a lesbian nor do I think they even suspect to this day. I have been ever so circumspect with them. I think they are just grateful that I have not turned out be a slut and a whore like my sister. She was pregnant twice while a teenager. The first pregnancy resulted in miscarriage. As to the second pregnancy my parents insisted my sister give up her baby for adoption as she was clearly too young or immature to care for a baby. My family did not believe in abortion so my sister was pregnant throughout her final high school year but she did manage to graduate.

Now at twenty-seven she has three children each with a different father. At least her children are not illegitimate as she managed to snare each father into marriage. Her modus operandi was when she got pregnant she would get a quick divorce from the current husband and father of previous child to marry the new father in time for him to greet his child at birth. No doubt if she becomes pregnant for a fourth child she will have a fourth husband."

The girls laughed at this wry observation as Connie commented:

"My God your sister truly is some slut and whore. I can't say her boy toys have much going for them if they are willing to marry her after having impregnated her while she was married to another guy and accept the obligation of help raising that guy's child."

From Brenda:

"Either that or she is an irresistible fuck."

There was more laughter at that comment as Antoinette resumed her narrative:

"In any case once I got to high school my reputation for not dating was firmly established, and my sophisticated peers realized I was a lesbian although I did not overtly advertise my sexuality. Consequently I was seldom bothered by guys trying to hit on me. On my first day at high school I met Jennifer Gray whose locker was next to mine. As soon as our eyes met something clicked. We sensed the chemistry between us and we both knew we were going to get naked with each other as soon as possible. In fact by the end of the first week we set up an approved parental sleep-over at my place and I lost my lesbian cherry."

All the girls chuckled at Antoinette's outrageous phraseology as she continued:

"It soon being evident throughout our high school that Jennifer and I were an item. I imagine there were some other lesbians in our school, statistics would suggest that, but they were deep in the closet. Our high school society was much more intolerant towards gays than the general population. As a result any lesbians at our school did not dare to make friends with us. As for the straight girls they treated us as lepers and we were completely ostracized from the school society. We were taunted virtually daily for our sexuality and our relationship. However our love was strong enough to endure the nastiness and scorn heaped upon us by our schoolmates. I have to credit Jennifer for her 'I don't give a shit' attitude. It bolstered my spirits so I could face my tormentors with equanimity and not feel ashamed of who or what I am."

The girls feeling some of the alcohol they had consumed and struck by the poignancy of Antoinette's trials and tribulations applauded and together simultaneously exhorted:

"Bravo Antoinette! You go girl! Fuck 'em! Who gives a shit of such bastards!"

Buoyed by such support Antoinette smiled and resumed:

"We did have one friend and that was you Connie. I was ever so grateful for your friendship throughout our four years at high school. I so admired you for your bravery in making friends with us and defying the entire school's condemnation of us. Not only were you a friend but I perceived we were your best friends.

There is no denying I was attracted to you right from the get go. But I had Jennifer for sex and it was obvious to me that even if I could entice you to bed your primary love was cock. I knew you would never consent to enter into a relationship like the kind I have with Jennifer. I freely admit and confess that if I had any inkling that you would not be adverse to a committed relationship I would drop Jennifer like a hot potato. The long and short of it was that I did not want to jeopardize our friendship by making a pass at you which I could not bear rejection. So I kept my passion for you truly hidden."

At this point the girls became totally engrossed by Antoinette's story. Karen who was previously not privy to the exact circumstances but still aware of the existence of some kind of a love relationship between Connie and Antoinette prompted:

"I gather that there arose an opportunity for you to unleash your pent up passion."

"Oh yes indeedy! After Connie's gang bang incident her name was mud and she was shunned at school even worse than Jennifer and me."

Then turning to Connie, Antoinette continued personally:

"Then it was that Saturday afternoon when I visited you and you broke down in tears overwhelmed by the awful treatment you were subjected to that previous week. I hugged you and I was delighted to comfort you. I felt this was my opportunity to express fully my gratitude for your brave friendship. Soon we were kissing and one thing led to another as we eventually ended up naked.

I remember that afternoon and everything we did. I remember every feeling I experienced. I remember the intensity of the orgasm I had. I remember that afternoon as vividly as if it had occurred yesterday. It was without a doubt a sexual experience so exhilarating that I had not previously thought was possible."

Antoinette softly continued:

"After that I was between the proverbial rock and a hard place. The sex with you was awesome but I knew even though you seemed to have enjoyed our encounter you would abandon me for an acceptable stud. Events since certainly have proved me correct in my assessment as you told me about Travis Williamson. With Jennifer I did have continuous sex with no worry that she would disappear on me. So I chose the safety of a proven long term relationship with Jennifer over a wild and wondrous but short lived fling with you."

Connie replied:

"Oh Antoinette I understand quite clearly even then your dilemma. I was so hungry for love then and I see now that I shamelessly took advantage of your hidden regard for me."

"Don't sweat it Connie. I certainly do not regret any moment we had had together. I especially do not regret the second time when Jennifer caught us and beat me mercilessly with the hair brush."

"God that was awful. I still shiver at how vicious she was in spanking you."

"Oh well water under the bridge. I did not mind as it proved to me how passionate was her love towards me. But of course even though we did entice Jennifer to do a threesome it became impossible for me to plan another tryst with you.

However I kept in touch with you for the sole reason to schedule an occasional get together. I felt certain that since Jennifer and I went to Bowling Green and you were at MSU there would be opportunity to schedule a meeting. Given the distance between Bowling Green to East Lansing and for that matter the distance between Gross Pointe to Bowling Green I surmised there would be opportunities for scheduling a rendezvous with Jennifer not being the wiser."

"Alas I did not count on Jennifer becoming so possessive. She literally sticks to me like glue every chance she gets. Whenever we are apart she makes me account for every minute when we were not together. I still love her but her jealousy has become tedious and grating. I cherish my freedom and independence and I feel so claustrophobic with her. I honestly no longer believe we will last."

Antoinette then finished:

"But enough of that bitch. I am here until Sunday and I anticipate some great sex. I knew Brenda was going to be here but you Karen are an unexpected happy surprise. I noticed that as my story was so long winded that you have been forced to already order your round and I have intruded on your time. So I will shut up and let you present your story."

Karen replied:

"Oh lordie I don't mind one bit Antoinette. Considering how exciting and titillating all of your stories are I am afraid mine is pathetic and truly lame."

Brenda retorted:

"You stop that Karen. We will not tolerate you running yourself down. As I said before every life is intricate and exciting even if some do not see it. So let's hear your sexual history and even if you happen to be a virgin you can at least describe some of your masturbation fantasies."

Karen giggled and so commenced:

"Well OK and hear goes. Unlike Antoinette I did not realize I was a lesbian until relatively recently. I always believed myself to be a 'normal girl'. Like all other girls I played with dolls including games where I envisioned myself as a wife and a mother. As early on as I can remember I had had the belief that when I grew up I would indeed become a wife and a mother."

"When I reached puberty and started menstruating I was aware I had not become boy crazy like my female peers. However I did not think that was so unusual. I believed that once some boy showed an interest in me I would reciprocate. I was not surprised that no boy showed an interest in me since I am so indistinguishable in appearance. As proof Antoinette, all you need to consider is that Brenda and Connie did not recognize me when I introduced myself to them despite the fact they had seen me constantly being their next door neighbor."

Both Brenda and Connie murmured agreement as Brenda articulated:

"Yes that is true Antoinette. I believed Karen to be a true stranger when she first approached us. Only after she identified herself as a dormitory neighbor did my brain register that I had seen Karen frequently beforehand."

Karen then said:

"Yes my point exactly. I am used to being virtually invisible. So I was under the impression I would eventually acquire a boyfriend via an accidental encounter perhaps like how you Connie met Troy. So I did not sweat it. Because I was always ignored it did not strike me unusual either that I was not despairing that I had no boyfriend. Of course with such outlook I was not that sympathetic nor showed any empathy to any of my girlfriends who were despondent when they happened to lose their boyfriend du jour.

I did have three experimental lesbian like sex during high school with three different girlfriends. They occurred during sleep-overs. In each case we kissed, caressed each other's tits and frigged each other's cunts. Yes I was aroused and found the sex play exciting. But I did not think much beyond that. The other girls displayed the same reaction as me and each of them definitely were boy crazy. The expressed purpose for our dalliance was to experiment so that we would not be ninnies when we had sex with a boy. So despite my high school ventures into the ways of Sappho I still was not aware I might be a lesbian."

Brenda interrupted:

"Ah ha Karen! You just provided an example that there is more than meets the eye in your presumed non descript existence. As a projected English Lit major I could not express your last sentence better."

"Yeah well it is probably the alcohol talking. Anyway I had no dates throughout my high school years except curiously enough I did have a date for my senior prom."

Brenda again interrupted:

"What Karen? You don't say? You do realize that none of us here went to our senior prom. This includes our acknowledged knockout beauty i.e. Connie who one would expect to be the Queen of the Prom rather than having no date."

Karen replied:

"Yes well it was an absolute fluke. My date's name was, I kid you not, Jack Ripper. His parents especially his mother should be burned in oil for burdening him with such an obvious first name that invited taunts. During the date Jack acknowledged to me that he was fed up a common reaction when he introduced himself. A lot of people would try for humor by suggesting that his middle name must be 'The'. Jack suggested he was seriously considering to official change his middle name to 'The' so he could flourish say a driver's license and retort 'Yes it is- congratulations on a lucky guess'. I truly empathized with him on that point."

Karen continued:

"Jack was the consummate nerd, at least by appearance, albeit somewhat tall. He was very thin and wore thick glasses of course. He was not really bad looking but he was very awkward which completely turned off the girls. He was a very average student, just getting by, but this meant he was unable to entice the type of girls that usually gravitate to nerds. I guess I must fall into that category of females. Anyway no matter the motivation, one day out of the blue he approached me to ask me to go to the Prom. I was taken by complete surprise. As I had no expectation or inclination to attend I automatically rejected him without any further thought."

However when I got home and told my mother that I had been asked to the Prom she was overjoyed by this surprising news. So elated was she that I did not have the heart to tell her I had refused to go. As my mother was an excellent seamstress and before I knew it she whisked me to her favorite fabric store. With my consent she picked out a terrific fabric and accessories along with a fashionable and trendy pattern to enable her to sew up a gorgeous Prom dress. The next day I sheepishly humbled myself to Jack and asked if he still wanted to take me to the Prom. He did and so I went."

And Karen continued:

"Recalling my Prom night I have to confess I was still clueless as to my sexuality. I mean for the first time in my life I felt I was very pretty and my dress definitely enhanced whatever sex appeal I possessed. Jack was tolerably handsome and he treated me like a lady; very very gentleman like. I loved the dancing and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Jack being a novice at dating as well did not paw at my body and I actually enjoyed his company. At the end of the evening when he took me home he bestowed a sweet goodnight kiss."

Connie muttered:

"Bestowed was it? Sounds like a peck on the lips to me. I get the impression I have kissed my brother more energetically even as we definitely are so not into incest."

Karen admitted:

"Well it definitely was a chaste kiss. As far as I was concerned at the time the kiss ended a perfect evening and I thought I had a normal reaction to the events. It did not dawn on me that although I was pleased with the evening I was not exhilarated; that although I enjoyed dancing with Jack I did not feel any goose bumps on my body while doing so; that also I had no inclination to cling to him during the slow dances; that although I suspected he would attempt to kiss me and I was not dreading it but still by the same token I was not eagerly anticipating it either. Finally I knew if he was going to ask me out again I would have to accept for politeness sake. It did not register in my mind that I was actually relieved rather than disappointed that he did not ask me out again. So as you can see I missed all the clues as I continued under the allusion I was straight."

At this point Brenda asked:

"You did not know you were a lesbian when you left high school. So when did you realize or better yet what event made you realize you were a lesbian?"

"Believe it or not it was when I first looked upon the both of you intently. I saw each of you arrive at the dormitory and became aware that the two of you were to be my next door neighbors in the dorm. When I had my first meal at the cafeteria, I spotted the two of you sitting together and your appearance made an immediate impression on me. I deliberately sat at an adjacent table which gave me a clear direct view of both of you. I sat down and just stared alternating between each of you.

I was very circumspect in my staring as I was able to avoid eye contact with either of you. So I knew you were not aware of me. As I was staring I was struck by how gorgeous and beautiful you both were. Yes Brenda despite your scarred face I find you very attractive. As I kept staring I imagined what you would look like naked.

At this point Connie interrupted:

"Well now you sure are going to find out soon enough."

All the girls tittered as Karen continued:

"Then I started imagining sexual situations and I began to sigh. As I let out a huge breath I discovered my panties were absolutely wet. I had not paid attention but my twat must have oozed out my female juices. As my smell reached my nostrils I was grateful no one was sitting close to me or I would be too embarrassed for words. However I then did arrive at a startling conclusion."

All the girls giggled and asked:

"What?"

"For the first time I understood why I was not interested in boys. The reason was...you ready for this?...I was not interested in boys because I just was not interested in boys."

All the girls now laughed out loud as Karen continued:

"The corollary to this amazing discovery was that I was only interested in girls. So I started stalking Connie and Brenda hoping to finagle a hot session. I was discouraged when I saw Connie with Bruce and Brenda with Harry, but instinct told me not to give up. Sure enough my persistence paid off in November when I saw another girl, who turned out to be Brenda's sister, enter their room and stayed all night. I eavesdropped at their door long enough to understand that they were engaged in real hot smoldering sex. I knew I just had to have some of that but it was not until this week I made my wishes known and thankfully you did not reject my stated desires."

Brenda giggled:

"Ah Karen you were such a smooth operator who could resist your sweet plea for sex."

Karen then blurted out:

"It is no surprise to you all to learn that I am a virgin but I am not a lesbian virgin. And I am not counting those pathetic high school girl-on-girl experimentations either." Antoinette exclaimed:

"Oh really Karen? Pray tell us all about it."

Karen revealed:

"One night in October around nine o'clock I had to pee so I went to the communal bathroom of our floor. There was no one there except I heard the shower going. When I finished my business I was at a wash basin to wash my hands and face when I heard the shower stop. I turned around to see the girl emerge from her shower dripping wet and she started toweling herself dry in my sight. As I happen to know every resident girl of our floor I recognized her to be Zina Dushevina."

Connie interjected:

"Oh yes I know her. She is not bad looking at all."

Karen resumed:

"Yes indeed she is stunning. She is medium build with cute boobs. Not too big but not too small either; just right for her body. She had a perfect hourglass figure. The most startling aspect of her naked body though, was that she sported a thick black bush on her mons. Her bush exactly matched the midnight black color of her hair on her head. I felt my eyes bulging out at this amazing sight. As Zina noticed me gawking with my mouth wide open, she dropped her towel and purred: