Brenda and Connie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You like what you see? ' I nodded vigorously. Then she cupped her tits and asked:

'You like my boobies? Wouldn't you like to kiss them, lick them, nibble on them, pinch them, squeeze them, bite them?'

'Yes!' I squeaked.

Then she reached for her vagina and parted her labia lips revealing her red meat.

'Wouldn't you like to stick your tongue into this and lap my pussy juices?'

'Oh yes!' I sighed.

Then she pulled her lips further apart to expose her protruding clitoris.

'How about my clit? Wouldn't you just like to munch on it?'

'Oh God yes!' I stammered.

Then she turned around and bent down. Clutching her buttocks she spread her ass cheeks and said:

'How about my ass? Wouldn't you like to stick your tongue on my ass hole? I bet you wouldn't even mind if I farted in your face.'

'Oh I wouldn't mind at all.' I agreed.

I was so far gone I probably would have agreed to any depravity. Then she turned around again, picked up her towel, wrapped it around her body, and with a wicked smile said:

'Well kid this is your lucky night. My roommate is away and so if you follow me to my room you will score.'

And of course I followed her."

From Antoinette:

"Wow was it then a magical night?"

Karen sighed:

"Oh yes it was truly my lucky night. I did everything in her suggestions. I mauled her tits and worked on her nipples. I kissed them; licked 'em; nibbled 'em and bit on them that she screamed in authentic pain. I licked her cunt, lapped her juices. I frigged her with my fingers. I even fisted her as she was able to take it to my wrist. I swallowed her clit and bit hard on it to elicit yet another scream of pain. I turned her over and stuck some fingers into her ass and simulated sodomy. I vigorously licked her ass hole and sure enough she farted in my face. As I half expected it I just giggled although the smell of her fart sure was powerful."

Karen continued reminiscing:

"The sex was not one sided either. Zina attacked my body with equal if not more intense fervor. She certainly was extremely rough causing me to scream in pain frequently. But I enjoyed the pain. I enjoyed everything she did to me. I was in sexual ecstasy. I refrained from farting when she was reaming my ass and I sensed she was disappointed. I guess she has a fetish about it."

Everyone laughed at that comment, as Karfen continued:

"The sex was vigorous and non-stop. In fact dawn was breaking when we finally quit as I left and staggered to my room. I lost count of how many orgasms I experienced but I'm sure I would need more than all my fingers for the tally. I was definitely a happy camper when I fell asleep. I missed all my classes that day but it sure was worth it."

Antoinette then asked:

"Wow that did sound like it was a great fuck. Did you see her again?"

"Unfortunately no. When I next approached her for a reprise, she replied:

'Sorry kid that was a one night stand. My girlfriend would have my head if she knew I had cheated on her. I only succumbed to you because you were so pathetic looking in the bathroom. Obviously you were very needy for sex. So I felt compelled to do my good deed for the year.'

Needless to say that callous reply did nothing for my self esteem. But despite her cavalier attitude I knew she had experienced fantastic orgasms as there was no fakedness in her love making with me. I bet sometime in the future she might approach me for sex and I hope I'll be in a position that I could reject her. I'm not there yet though."

Antoinette replied:

"Oh Karen you seem to be a sweet girl. I'm sure you will soon latch on to a nice lesbo and you will not have to kow-tow to self absorbed bitches like Zina."

As the round and cycle of drinks were consumed the girls were in a happy euphoria with inhibitions completely gone. There was no awkwardness between Karen and Antoinette interacting with each other as well as with Brenda and Connie. As it was evident that there was no interest in ordering another round Connie declared:

"That is enough of our past sexual history. It is time we make new history tonight. Brenda and I have shoved our two beds together which will allow plenty of room for all four of us. There is no point in wasting money on a motel room I'm sure we will be all comfy in our room."

Antoinette suggested:

"Let's stop at my car first. I've parked in your dormitory parking lot. I want to grab my bag of toys which I have brought along for mutual pleasure.

Brenda volunteered:

"I have a dildo and anal beads"

"Good we can make good use of those as well."

All the girls laughed and left the roadhouse in good spirits. They were now all truly horny as they walked to the dorm, and none of them were apprehensive about the sex they knew they were about to indulge in. After stopping at Antoinette's car, they entered the room and they immediately all undressed.

As they examined each other's nudity they simultaneously smiled and a quietness descended upon them. There was no more talking as all their ensuing activity seemed to be choreographed by a silent invisible director. It was truly a magic moment as even Karen did not feel out of place despite believing herself to be the least physically desirable of them all.

The beds were parallel lengthwise to each other and placed lengthwise adjacent to the wall. Brenda and Antoinette first got on the bed lying on their side with their backs touching the wall. Brenda was on the left Antoinette on the right and they were facing each other. Connie got on the bed also lying on her side at right angles to Antoinette parallel to the headboards and she started casually stroking Antoinette's left leg. Karen last got on the bed also lying on her side in a fetal position with her back towards Brenda and Antoinette.

Karen's head was touching Connie's calf as she was staring at Connie's left foot. Mesmerized by the sight of Connie's pretty foot she touched her toes. With her right hand she touched each toe of Connie's foot and lovingly caressed all of them. She readjusted her position slightly so she could lift Connie's foot. She put her mouth over the arch of the foot and lovingly caressed it with her lips. Then she moved the toes to her mouth and sucked on each individual toe. Karen let the foot drop on the bed and then she continued to administer wet kisses on Connie's toes.

Brenda had assumed a more upright position to allow Antoinette to kiss and lick on the nipple of Brenda's left tit. Connie momentarily had no contact with Antoinette. She just closed her eyes to enjoy fully Karen's foot worshipping. And Karen continued to alternate sucking on the toes and the arch of Connie's foot. Antoinette stepped up her intensity of mouthing Brenda's nipple. Meanwhile Connie positioned herself to pay attention to Antoinette's right foot which was resting on the bed and under her left leg. Connie was tonguing the backsides of the toes as well as the back of Antoinette's right foot.

As Connie was administering to Antoinette's foot she used her left to caress that foot to provide a more pleasure sensation. Antoinette was now fully splayed out against the wall as she was concentrating on milking Brenda's nipple. No doubt had Brenda been lactic at that moment Antoinette would have withdrawn a cup by now as a result of her suckling. Brenda was caressing Antoinette's hair as she was enjoying feeling her nipple engorging. Karen's fixation on Connie's left foot had caused her to leave her feet dangling past the bed's edge.

Antoinette now turned more to her stomach as she continued to pay exclusive attention to Brenda's nipple. Karen was raising Connie's foot to continue to licking it. Connie was now able to kiss both of Antoinette's feet and caress the entire legs. Karen had started to caress the calf and thigh of Connie's left leg and moving closer to be able to reach Connie's ass and cunt. Karen was now on both knees so that she could with her right hand still lift and suck on Connie's left foot but with her left hand she was able to rub on Connie's buttocks.

Connie was now only stroking Antoinette's ass. Brenda was able to hover over Antoinette so that she could lay a hand on her ass as well. By now Antoinette was sucking on the nipple of Brenda's right tit. Connie's stroking of Antoinette's became stronger with the purpose of exposing her ass crack more. Karen was now hovering over Connie's ass so that she was close enough to able to penetrate Connie's ass hole with her finger. Karen, though lifted Connie's foot again for a final sucking of that pretty foot. Finally abandoning the foot Karen began sliding her right hand along Connie's inner thigh in preparation for close encounter with Connie's ass hole. She was soon fingering Connie's outer lips of her labia. Antoinette was now alternating between Brenda's nipples as Brenda was rubbing here there and everywhere on Antoinette's body.

Karen spread Connie's buttocks so she could frig Connie's cunt unhindered. Antoinette now completely positioned herself on her knees to better get at Brenda's tits. By this time Brenda rested her back on the wall. As a result Antoinette's ass was sticking into Connie's face. So Connie had nothing else to do but start licking Antoinette's ass hole. Meanwhile Karen abandoned frigging Connie's cunt to start licking her ass hole. Antoinette quit sucking Brenda's boobs and instead the two of them launched into a hot kiss. All these changes resulted in the girls being closer together.

As Connie was kissing Antoinette's ass and Karen on Connie's ass, Karen moved her body to right angles of Connie. Thus she bent her head sideways so that she could ream Connie's crack in a more unusual manner. Brenda broke off her kiss with Antoinette and got herself on her hands and knees. She moved to a right angle position with Karen and started to kiss her ass hole. Karen gasped as she was the last girl in the group to be touched by another. Antoinette moved so that she could lick Brenda's ass and thus the girls formed an ass licking square. To effect the simultaneously ass licking the girls were forced in close contact so that only about half the area of the two beds were utilized.

In this activity Connie was the only one to reach over and massage her partner's boobs while doing the ass licking. Of course this meant that Antoinette was the lucky girl to receive such extra attention. The simultaneous ass licking continued for a while until all the girls were aroused to a fever pitch. Then apparently by an invisible silent comment the girls disengaged and re-positioned themselves on their backs.

In this new configuration Karen was mostly flat on her back with her legs spread wide open and bent. Her head was twisted to Connie's cunt and her left hand held up the calf of Connie's left leg. This allowed Karen access to Connie's cunt and in this fashion Karen was able to muff dive Connie. Connie in turn was resting completely on her right side. Antoinette's trunk was resting mostly flat on bed and her right leg bent slightly but stretched along the front of Connie's body with the foot resting flat on Connie's stomach. The back of the knee was in contact with Connie's right tit. Antoinette's left leg was bent and twisted to the left so Connie could muff dive Antoinette's cunt. To secure her position Connie's left hand held on to Antoinette's left hip.

Antoinette's upper torso was twisted inwards to the bed so she could take advantage of Brends bent legs which were spread wide. Antoinette's right hand was gripping Brenda's left buttock to facilitate her muff diving Brenda's cunt. Brenda's upper torso was twisted towards the center of the bed so she could muff dive Karen. And so in this manner the four girls were able to eat each other out.

Aside from the common purpose cunnilingus each girl was free to do something else in addition. Connie's left hand not only caressed Antoinette's hip but Connie also caressed her own left tit with it. Antoinette could rub Connie's mid section with her right foot and with her left hand could caress Brenda's inner thighs. Brenda's left hand was free to roam around the front of Karen. Karen could and did stick a finger of her right hand into Connie's rectum. In due course the exotic four-way action paved the way for a mutually experienced tremendous orgasm.

When the girls disengaged, Brenda and Connie passed beers to all. They had a small fridge in their room stock full of beer. As they fell into conversation it was clear that each girl was overwhelmed at the sexual techniques they had performed. They were amazed that it was spontaneous and not at all planned. It was obvious they were completely compatible with each other at least in the matters of sex.

The girls then commenced a non-stop sex orgy until Sunday afternoon when Antoinette had to return to Bowling Green. In the marathon sex they did almost everything imaginable. The only breaks were sleeping, bathroom visits and food. Otherwise it was sex! sex! sex! By the time it was over the girls were fully satiated at least with lesbian sex.

When the boys returned from Indianapolis they asked if they were missed. The girls naturally replied that they missed them very much. Little did Bruce and Harry know that the girls' response was disingenuous at best.