All Comments on 'Brenda & Ian Ch. 02'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
amazing

Great Story. I wonder if there is going to be more soon??

kuhnster59kuhnster59over 19 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

It was a great story.I have not enjoyed a story this good in a long time. I hope that their will be more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
one of the better stories in Lit

this is definitely one of the better stories in Lit.; i haven't read this second part thoroughly, but the first installment, which was twice as long, it was a story the author put in a lot of type thinking and writing.

thanks for the hard work; its semi-taboo topic is erotic; but it also have believable heartach and true romance. good job, again, thanks for entertaining us from different angles

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I want more

This story is really great. Can't wait to see Chapter 3 to come out. Would love to hear more about Brenda & Ian, perhaps another bout with Ian's father.

Rider8x5Rider8x5over 19 years ago
Great tale........

Wonderful concept, very well told, I found it an experience, not just another story, thank you.

I hope it's not just a hobby (your writing) you have a promising future, you don't write as though this was a "one hit wonder".

Keep up the fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Even better, though It doesn't fit incest

Which I am actually glad about. part 2 is great, realistic as far as family fall out goes. Great writing btw. I enjoyed your tale.

poohbear78poohbear78over 19 years ago
Loved it

I can not wait til chapter 3. I loved this one. Please continue.

dirtybear42dirtybear42over 19 years ago
NOT FOR THE JERKOFF JERKS BUT

If you are looking for a great story by a fantastic writer, this is where to look. The story grabs you at the start and takes you on a ride of love, lust, loss, despair, and ever other human emotion with great skill. I hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE.... PLEASE!

You are the best romance writer I have read. More of Brenda & Ian and also some additional submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Even better than the first issue.

I thank you again, warmly.

It's been an involving reading...

What the hell there is no "hard sex"? I appreciate your telling the story, and you write very, very well and warmly; I mean, this warms my heart reading it.

Go ahead!

You deserve my friendship.

Carlo from Milano, Italy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
best

I can honestly say that this set of evolving story is by far the best I've ever read. This authur is extreemly talented, and I thank "Tony155" for providing us with a story such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU MISSED A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY

Since you were out in left field anyway with Brenda being adopted, you should had have Ian was adopted too. And they both could have had the same mother. Their parents adopted them at the same time. So they were not cousins but brother & sister.

lrwishinglrwishingabout 19 years ago
Very Intriguing

Love both Ch 1 & Ch 2 Did not need the hard sex to keep you involved and wondering what wahs going to happen next.

lrwishinglrwishingabout 19 years ago
Very Intriguing

Love both Ch 1 & Ch 2 Did not need the hard sex to keep you involved and wondering what was going to happen next.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 17 years ago
Really Great Tale

I have thoroughly enjoyed the first two chapters and look forward to reading the final chapter. Thanks for sharing a very special talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ONCE AGAIN.....

each chapter is better then the one b4 it i give u 10000000/10 AT LEAST

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
A lovely couple beautifully coupled

This is a marvelous story with wonderfully true-to-life events and relationships. Ian and Brenda are fine examples of young love growing into maturity, rich with warm humor. Thanks for the excellent writing style.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
A lovely couple beautifully coupled

This is a marvelous story with wonderfully true-to-life events and relationships. Ian and Brenda are fine examples of young love growing into maturity, rich with warm humor. Thanks for the excellent writing style.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
The Cousin Couple

Author Tony gives us very HOT but SWEET SEX as the loving cousins-who-aren't(legally) continue to grow in their deeply devoted, passionate relationship. The wedding is anticlimactic and dull, the more so because his stubborn parents didn't come to her parents' funeral, nor to the wedding. Part 3 of this trilogy has its work cut out for it. This is a sexy, marvelous romance between two wonderful young people. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good until

good until the part where ian's father disowns him then it went unrealistic for a while. i mean he knew there was a big chance of it happening so why didn't he plan better. since he was going to be staying at brenda's he should have had all his stuff at her house long before this and they should have brought her car also. these things make it sound so stupid and unrealistic like you just wrote without thinking and never proof read the story before posting this chapter needs a major rewrite

DBRS

djh204djh204about 13 years ago
I loved it This is a copeyd coment but conveys my thoughts too

I really dont know where to start.. I read at least a book a week, and this beats everything I have ever read. It contains everything.. Love, Drama, Suspense, Sorrow, Fear, Sadness, Tragedy.... I cant congratulate you any more.. a Brilliant piece of written work !more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stunning!

This is an absolutely stunning story (though it could have used a little judicious editing). The love of the "cousins" was believable and beautiful---everything I wish my own cousin-love could have been. You've captured perfectly the loving relation between cousins who are close---their genuine friendship, their desire to be supportive of each other, being careful not to "cross the line" (at least not too soon!). The scenes with Ian's father brought back so many bad memories that I couldn't get to sleep. They were utterly realistic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I'm not sure about the law in Ohio, but you do realize that about half the states permit first-cousin marriage, and that the Bible and the Church do not forbid it. Adrian's anger was completely displaced, and near the end you were right to have him (in the dream) say it was a matter of control. No question of incest, even if Brenda had not been adopted.

I also appreciate the relatively delicate way you handle the sex scenes. I didn't feel I was reading pornography, but a love story. And I mean that as the highest compliment.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 12 years ago
Once again brilliant.

I completely disagree with the below comment from DBRS (They've trolled me as well) I thought the disowning made it so much more realistic. This whole story is great, onto the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I agree with old king clancy about DBRS comments.

When your 20 or so you don't quite have all of the

smarts to think of things like getting disowned and walking away with whats on your back.

Unless youve been down a couple of mean streets in your early life this is not part of your thought process and these two younsters haven't been down the any mean streets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn!!!

Best goddamned story I've ever read, looking forward for the next chapters, keep up the awesome work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stellar Story!

Loved it so much! Very heartfelt :) The end startled me - i never wouldve thought it was a dream! How wonderful - im so happy that they are married and that their uncle and aunt really support them.

sammy_kindsammy_kindabout 11 years ago
Beautiful story

This chapter's as bitter sweet as the first and I just loved it! I was actually scared when reading it that something terrible would happen to one of them. I suppose that means you've written pretty involving characters. :)

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
warning! critique ahoy!

Tony, great story. You have an excellent writing style, with three-dimensional characters, who talk and act like real adults. An unfortunate rarity on Literotica. I hope you will be posting more of your well-crafted stories to this site. Or at least include in you bio the web address we can purchase your stories.

Now, I do not often criticize other authors work.. The criticism I get for my own postings make me laugh gleefully at the offense I have caused. Generally I overlook most errors, as I understand they are actually caused by this mishmash of technical chaos we all misuse and abuse.

However, when you rewrite and re-post the first and second parts (combined and expanded into a novella, puhleaze!). An important plot point was the Degree Brenda received?

And most important of all: NEVER flush female sanitary items down the toilet. One of the most aggravating household repairs are nervous girls, at the wrong time of the month and an old toilet. Cause I had to pull out the toilet and ream out some nasty clogs on a regular basis until they learned better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The cont. of a great story

It is hard to believe this author has not posted a new story for several years, he writes so well.

George in Omaha

elrayo41elrayo41over 9 years ago
Excellence continues from previous chapter

This is an excellent story that a little polish and editing could make outstanding. The misuse of the verbs lie and lay take this reader out of the fictive dream. Multiple POV in the same paragraph is bothersome also. Otherwise, excellent. Thanks for sharing.

DownandDirty21DownandDirty21about 9 years ago
Wow

I really love the ending and you made a great story. Please write more.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Another wonderful chapter.

I loved chapter 1 and this one did not disappoint.

You are a sublime story teller, I look forward to every new page.

The story is gentle, touching, yet very sensual. You have a real gift for story telling.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story with lots of drama. The big question will Ian's parent ever come around and accept his marriage. Well written. 5/5

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Very, very good story. I’m very anxious to start part three.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous