All Comments on 'Brenda & Ian Ch. 03'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Just the best !

I must have read a couple of hundred stories on here over time, but of all those that I've read this has to be the best of them all.

Just congratulations on a really great story, well worth 10 stars if it were possible !

Thanks !

Cutthroat90Cutthroat90over 8 years ago
Wrong Category!

IMHO, this series, with the possible exception of the first part, should be in the Romance category.

Outstanding story, well-rounded main characters! Ian's father was maybe a bit too much "businessman" for most of the series, but almost everyone knows someone who is "too much" something.

I like the way Tony155 writes!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Yes indeed wrong category

This story belongs in the Romance category. It is a surpurb love story. It is sad that this very good author had not posted a story since 2009.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Fantastic

This was the 3rd time reading this and it still gets to me. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking for erotics but found a treasure instead

Great job! That is all i can say with all the tears in mu eyes right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

This is such a moving tale of love, life and family. You're characters were so real. I found myself spinning through so many emotions. Joy, frustration, sadness, anger, hope....so many. It brought back my memories of losing my own parents. I can completely understand the grief. You were able to convey in such a deep and touching heartfelt way.

My only piece of advice is.... If you are not published already .. You should be. You have a rare gift. It would be a shame not to share you abilities with the world. There so much that one can learn from the tasteful and romantic way to told this tale.

In short AMAZING!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Excellent

thank you. a very moving story of love and life as it can sometimes be. A great read I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Story well written and a pleasant change from the cousin with a huge cock or nympho mother on the loose, a great tale of true love overcoming obstacles of everyday life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

They had a hard time but it turned out great the way it should thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story.

I enjoyed it.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Goodness me what a wonderful love story. I hope your eyes were leaking as you wrote this because mine certainly were as I read it. So very real in terms of the emotions you portrayed among family members when true love is involved. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story. You are a gifted writer and I hope you continue to write for us here.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 3 years ago

In vino veritas...

A bit confusing about Adrian when you consider the things he thought about his wife while drinking in his office...

The only thing that would have made sense is if it turned out he had a brain tumor... otherwise, his thoughts while drinking don't jibe with his thoughts while presumably sober.

And I don't really see Ian being willing to meet his father on his father's home turf. I see that as most likely being a neutral ground kind of meeting or not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Marvellous story !

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. 5/5

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

This is a wonderful series, and some of its content hit really close to home.

However, I'm not very enthusiastic about some aspects of part 3. I share the thoughts and opinions Ambivalence has layed out in his comment.

I just might add that Ian should have been more respectful to Brenda's opinion regarding his dad. If meeting with him at all, the first time at least it should have taken place in public and without Brenda. Also, I wouldn't have made Ian loose his temper that badly when he hit his dad. I would have come to my senses after the first couple of blows. The fact that Ian couldn't stop himself dampens my optimism a bit regarding the couple's happily ever after.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

This is such a wonderful love story. Reading the series was an emotional journey for me. Sorrow, sadness, happiness and joy. Thank you for the time and effort you gave to writing it.

Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

Second reading and still so very enjoyable. Hall of fame worthy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What about Jesse's mom?

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

I must agree with some of the previous comments concerning how well written and what an emotional rollercoaster the reader rides going through this series. I like some others agree that bringing Jesse into the epilogue would have been a nice touch but it was a very good read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous