All Comments on 'Brenda & Ian Ch. 03'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
jdeerejdeereover 19 years ago
A truly uplifting story about love.

You crafted a very good story about two people in love. The tragities that they encountered have made them a strong couple together. Please keep this type of story coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'm Speechless

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP....etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved this series. It made me laugh, cry and get angry and that's not something I have found in many of the stories at this site. You are so very talented and I wanted to thank you for sharing a piece of yourself with all of us. I look forward to reading whatever you grace us with next.

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
Tony - You moved me to tears

Very well written, insightful and moving. I still don't think it fit in the incest category as they weren't cousins after all but .... that's a good thing as i don't like incest stories. :) Please continue writing along this vein. Your insight into the inner workings of relationships is a gift.

Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic Series!

I thought this series was a truly outstanding peice of work. i loved the character development and the emotional content. Keep up the terrific work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Again, nothing to say but: Thanks!!!

Tears.

It's all I can do after finishing reading this story.

Good, you made a very, very good work.

Thanks again, and you'll be bookmarked as one of my preferred story-tellers.

Despite of incest and sex....

Carlo

Milano, Italy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
best

I can honestly say that this set of evolving story is by far the best I've ever read. This authur is extreemly talented, and I thank "Tony155" for providing us with a story such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Truly great tale

Thanks a lot for this great tale! All 3 parts fit really great. Took me some time reading but it was really worth it ;-) Wouldn't have expected to find such a story here on literotica... I hope you still have other ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

Quick note to compliment you on the quality of your work, qiven a minor change of subject (I am not approving of incest, although this does not completely fit that definition) I think that you could have the talent to write professionaly. I would read your work.

grumbletasgrumbletasover 19 years ago
Heartwarming

I have read the three parts one after the other, such a story of love and family strife that touched my heart.

Really great work, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful story, well written and very touching.

You have shown that the human spirit is alive and well.

I like the fact that you've shown that families although

not perfect,have room for forgiveness and bound together

in love is the strength. please continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
If I could write as well!

Tony155, I've enjoyed all of your stories but I come back and read this one often. Each time I read it I get teary eyed at least once or twice.

Thank you,

J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

After reading all three Chapters I can truly say that you have taken us through almost all of the human emotions we possess. You should write a book.

markgarvermarkgarverabout 19 years ago
Thanks for the Emotions

Tony,

I judge any story or movie by the number of emotions it evokes from within me, and your stories of Ian and Brenda have fulfilled that calling very well.

I hope you pursue your writing skills, you can and should take it to the next level, no doubt you have the ability.

I plan to read many more of your stories, anticipating many more emotional provocations, thank you!

Mark Garver

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

I came to this story looking for some hot action between two cousins. What I found was a story that sucked me in and kept me involved until I had read every last word. Then I wanted more. I want to tell others to read this, but your friends look at you weird when you tell them "Yeah, Its in the incest section at Literotica." : )

You definitely have talent.

ZomaariemandZomaariemandalmost 19 years ago
Thank You

I just wanna thank you for this great series. I only recently discovered it; I started with your latest story (bartender...) and read all your stories after that. This is my favorite story, and the best I have read so far on this site. It left me speechless.

I thought about the right words for a day or two, but I can't really find them. I am sure I'll read this story a few more times. I can't say anything that hasn't been said in the other comments, so I'll just stick with two simple words: Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The True Romance

This story is one the best pieces of literature I've ever read. This story made me cry. Truly beautiful in its descriptions of all the human emotions, it pulls at the readers hearts. If expanded and edited, it will make a great romance novel. Please write more similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very talented author

Thank you for writing such a beautiful, heart-warming story. Clearly, you are an author of great talent. I found myself drawn to your tale, as I lost a very dear friend about two years ago and was thinking of him last night, as I started reading your story. I found it a great comfort, and I am especially thankful because you reminded me that good things do come from bad things- the life cycle. Some days, I find myself forgetting that bit of knowledge, and it was something I found I needed to be reminded of last night. After about an hour, I found that I was too tired to go on- about two hours of restless sleep later, I knew I would not sleep until I had seen how you brought this remarkable story to an end. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That was a love story

I like your story because it wasnt adout sex it was adout love and you are a really great writer I loved it. Thanks for such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Fantastic Story

Yes, a fantastic story written so very, very well. You certainly do have talent. As said by others, you've touched on every emotion. I am a 62 year old male romantic and was so captured by this story from the beginning paragraph. I couldn't wait to see how it ends, but I didn't want it to end. Friendship, tragedy, lust, apprehension, true love, sex and mystery, sprinkled with well timed humor and bantering between lovers. A story I will certainly read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please please please write a book!

Like most here, I clicked and expected the usual, but instead, I get one of the most emotionally arousing stories I have ever read, and I'm not a romantic story/book kinda person. I was glued to it the minute I got past the 1st paragraph haha, couldn't stop til I finished reading it. Please write a book!! haha and do tell us if you do!

mcfunnybonemcfunnyboneabout 17 years ago
Bravo! What a Story

what a well written story.. knock the socks off my emotions ..Had me glued to it from begining to end . a job well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Stuff

I hope to read you in book form

JimiJimiabout 17 years ago
Literate and sympathetic!

Real characters with depth and breadth. Bravo, Tony.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 17 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story

This is one of the best stories I have read in this or any other genre. You are quite a teller of tales. Your characters were all believable and the storyline held me spellbound throughout. Thank you for a beautiful love story that was well worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG

i honestly dont know what to say.im speechless that life-cycle thing is sooo true omg i just..........im totally shocked/impressed the whole story was amazing from beginning to finish keep it up or become a full time author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AWESOM-REALLY BLEW MY MIND

I am not a romaantic reader BUT this was the best story I have ever sat and read the whole thing. couldnt stop for anything. please write more stories like this one I will be looking for more,or write a book, I would buy it and read it. THANK YOU SO MUCH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good but

good but the part where they are asked to forgive him is unrealistic no way would ian or brenda go any where near him or the house even before the attack just being ordered to leave the house after his mom and dad came home would have ended all contact a different endding would have been better

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

You should really shop this story around to some agents. With a little tweaking this could make a great movie of the week or even something for the big screen. Love your style and the way you tell a story. This would even make great novel material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awsm

super story man this wasent like a fiction it was real enough and u just mixed the right amount of story and sex together very good dude

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Reuniting Family / New Baby

Some HOT SEX wraps up this romance -- but with enraged violence from Ian's father, who descends into alcoholic Hell before climbing back into family relationships and slowly gaining forgiveness. He's too late and soon dies of cancer. Ian's mom is the only grandparent Ian and Bren's children will ever know (my personal experience). The lovers and their marriage will be just fine, especially because of the playful, joking aspects of their joyous love. Tony, you have written a marvel of a tale!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 15 years ago
I just couldn't stop reading...

Tony, if you ever stop writing, I'ld have to hunt you down... I literally could not stop reading this story until its very end... I have never read a story with so much en depth characterization, and true to life feel to it in all the years that I have been reading... And I'm not just talking about erotica... I'm talking about any kind of reading... VERY, VERY WELL DONE... And A Heartfelt Thank You...

Ultrafox69Ultrafox69about 15 years ago
You bastard

You really are a Bastard I cried all the time while reading this.

The pain from when her parents died.

The pain of the love she found in her cousin.

The pain the other parents where.

The pain of coming to the end off this great story and not finding another chapter.

Gary13Gary13about 15 years ago
Damn it!

How can this be? I'm a pretty tough guy, but why are there tears in my eyes? I have to admit that I cried several times throughout this series.

You truly are a gifted writer.

eliguyeliguyabout 15 years ago
wow

I, like most people, come here for various entertainment purposes. What i thought would start off as another hot sexy story, turned into a story that had me wanting more. not something i see often here. You have an amazing grasp of emotion, and a knack for story telling. Truly a great story about love and how important it is in our lives. thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more?!

this is the most amazing story ever i loved it and constantly wanted more!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I AM CRYING

I usually don't cry through movies/stories but this one touched me. Really gifted writer. Would like a sequel of maybe there children etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just Wow

That was by far oner of the best short stories I've ever read and you have to write a sequel or something please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great God !

I've read many stories ... but this is the one story that stayed in my mind ever since i first read it ... Tony , you really are a truly gifted writer ... this was the one story which made tears welling in my eyes throughout the series ... damn it ... i liked it a lot ... hope you'll write many such fine stories for us (especially me)to read ... hope for the best ... Great God , you're good at writing these stories ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The crying people

I agree with them. I also cried through this story. Its a bit hard to admit since im a grown as man but I couldn't help it. Shit, I don't even think I cried as much when I had to put my dog down a month ago. To be quite honest i'm slightly suprized this was writen by a male. All I gotta say is keep on writing like this, and bring on the tears.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 14 years ago
Great Story

I loved all three of the chapters of this tale...thank you

greenking13greenking13almost 14 years ago
INCREDIBLE

Just great.... Like all of your stories I've read... But I think you should sort of continue the series but with their children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

MAGNIFICENT!!!!

u_chi_chi_manu_chi_chi_manalmost 14 years ago
Very well Written

Amazing series! Hope to see many more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Thank you for your great story. Felt like I was living it rather than reading it. Look forward to more from you.

blksxystangblksxystangabout 13 years ago
Very GOOD

This was a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bravo!

Wow! As many others have said, this is not what I expected when I first clicked on part 1; but I can easily say, this is one of the best stories I've ever read - of any genre.

Others have suggested you should write a book - I can only echo them.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This was absolutely brilliant

This was a very good series not what i expected i loved more for the actually story you should really consider being a romance author because this story was literally one of the best i have ever read it touched me and i actually cried thank you for amstory i will never forget you are just brilliant simply brilliant best writer on the site and this is a long comment because i cant get over how perfect down to every single detail this story was i LOVED it, im sad that i finished it though it was that good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
excellent

Tears in my eyes! Stunning piece of work... words cannot describe how much this story meant to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stunning (Part 2)

It's hard to add any more to what I wrote after Chapter 02. This is a heart-breakingly beautiful story. The characterization, the pacing, the emotional impact, the realism of the Adrian-Ian conflict, everything.

It was also cathartic for me.

PucklemanPucklemanover 12 years ago
Very hard to believe this could be bettered.

Like most readers, I suspect, I read Literotica not for this kind of writing, indeed it was only by chance that I encountered the story. Isn't chance wonderful? I doubt very much that I will ever read a story this good again on Literotica, and it would be hard to find stories of this quality anywhere. The author is to be thoroughly congratulated for what can only be described as a truly masterful work Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! And, as another commentator has said, PLEASE write a full book!!

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 12 years ago
And to end it all...

Such a great story, the truthful relationship between Brenda and Ian, the realistic conflict between Ian and his father. Everything about this story is great. I thank you.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Wonderful story...

.........Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unexpected

I never expected a story on literotica to elicit anywhere near the range of emotions as from what I experienced from reading your story. Truly great and one I'm sure I'll read again. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazed

I have never commented on a Literotica story before. So this story must be truly great for me to be writing this. The raw emotion blended within the words of this story is unbelievable. The power of the sequence of events is breathtaking. I am an avid reader and i can honestly say not many stories have ever touched me in the way this has. Truly powerful writer this author is and please write more stories like this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cousin marriages

Even if the protagonists were real first cousins such marriages are legal in over 20 states of the US and once done in those states they are accepted as legal in all the states.

In Europe first cousin marriages are legal in all the countries there and recognized legal in the USA just like all foreign marriages.

The old wives tales about deformed children the truth is that the risk is not much higher than in non related parents. Even in case of brothers and sisters this is true unless incest is continued over several generations.

In some European countries incest of any form among adults is no longer illegal unless there are children produced like between parents and sons or daughters or brothers and sisters. I have no idea how the authorities propose to enforce it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fabulous

Goodness me!!what a fabulous story.Its just one those rare fine stories that i have ever read.I just feel that attached to the story that after finishing reading this story,I feel like heart-broken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Best story that I've read on this site. Truly an excellent job of writing, this is the way all stories should be. Props to you, sir, and keep up the good work!

KazuKazuover 12 years ago
Amazing

This series was fantastic and full of heart. I really do appreciate the hard work the author put into this story.

13rabbit13rabbitabout 12 years ago
you should write for a living

A great story try submiting some to get published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Best

So well done..you make us miss them !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Read it 4 times and am still crying

Tony, I can't add much of a comment that hasn't been mentioned before. I only want to say thank you for sharing it with us. At times I wondered how much of this story is based in actual events in your life or of someone very close to you. Again thank you and I am off to read the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

I have been reading stories on this website for over two years. I was caught up in this story four chapters into it. It felt familiar like I've read it before but I know I hadn't.

Your pacing was excellent your usual dialogue was very good.

While this site is full of writers, you are an author please publish!!

SCHUPPINZIGH

xXkahnXxxXkahnXxover 11 years ago
thank you

i want to thank you for writing this. i gave every chapter 5* and the personal meaning it meant for me deserves 10+* thank you

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniqueover 11 years ago

Simply put, it's beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved it

You are a terrific writer, once I started this story I couldn't put it down

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT SERIES

This was a great series. Glad to have found it and you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful story

Long, but beautiful story. Really a great, moving love story and we got to see Ian and Brenda develop over a span of time. I imagine Ian has allowed his crew cut to grow out, and that in time, Ian has grown a dusting of dark blond hair between his pecs, and maybe even a treasure trail leading from his abs into the pubic bush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
still fantastic...

I have read your every story many times....this is the seventh time I am reading this story and I still found it fantastic,lovely,beautiful,entertaining and heart-warming....I just want to say you are a amazing writer and thus would enjoy more stories coming from you in future....thankyou....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sequel??

I loved your stories and would like to know if a sequel is in the works because at the end of this story we were left at a cliffhanger. Does Ian resolve the problems with his father? Do Ian and Brenda have children?

Thank You for your Wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
no sequel likely....reply comment

@Anonymous if you read the epilogue at the end of the story u find out ians father had cancer and died before his grandchild was born.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved your stories!

This was as good as the last chapters. I'm happy it ended well for Ian and Brenda (if bitter sweet- not a complaint!) and am sorry it's finished now. Lovely, lovely story! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo

Great series... Great plot... It was erotic... And captivating... Fantastic read... Kept me wanting to read more... Highly Recommended

Gebob69Gebob69about 11 years ago
the best...

This is one of if not the best story on this site. This is the fourth time that I have read it. This is all about love and not just sex. To me these are the best types of stories to read and I thank you for writing it. Definitely 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best

This has to be the best story that I've read on this site it was a great love story I will more than likely read it again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!

A grownup story for grownups! RARE on this site. Beautifully written & paced. No overlarge sex organs, male or female, or "supermodel" sisters, moms, cousins or aunts. REFRESHING to say the least. They came across as REAL people & I thank you for writing this.

To many stories on this site apprear to be written by 16 year olds with a mammary fetish.....just sayin'

juan2forkjuan2forkover 10 years ago
I did not comment...

Until I read all 3 chapters. This is a very well written story about people who are not cartoon fantasy beings. Please keep writing.

LeeclarkLeeclarkover 10 years ago
More?

Please tell me there will be more. This is one of the most touching and heartfelt stories I have ever read, I have re-read this story about ten times already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just Awesome

I love the Brenda and Ian series, very grown up which you never see on this site *rolls eyes.*

I loved from start to finish, I hope you'll be writing more of them though, I just simply love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Truth

It was as if you were watching Ian and Brenda first hand...i was drawn into the vivid moments from start to finish. This work is a masterpiece. A very rare gem of a tale. I sincerely hope that the author will write more masterpieces such as this.

The bar has been placed high for other writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

spellbinding

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please contiue

I felt like I was actually there. The imagery and context were fantastic and very, very moving

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HATS OFF!!!!!!!

You are just truly amazing.I just think that if the ending was stretched a bit longer, reader would have had more time to flow with the emotion. But anyway one of the best story on the site.

TRULY AMAZING WRITER!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!!!

This series that you have done is amazing. This is romantic novel material. All three chapters were captivating. It wasn't like the other incest stories on here it was a great love story and so deep into everything around Brenda and Ian. Keep it up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
second time around

This was my second time reading this marvelous tale of true love. You have shown everyone what true live is capable of doing things that we can believe in. I wish it could keep going though. Ian and Brenda still have his mother (I hope). But either way it is a masterpiece of romantic love and romance. Keep it up don't settle for anything less than what you have created. You keep putting out stories like this and I will keep reading them. I helped my heart and soul to know that true love is out there. We just need to find it and believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best story I've ever read!

The best story I've ever read! Please please please keep it up! Don't stop! I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter...!

oldman77oldman77about 10 years ago
GREAT

Have been reading stories on "Literotica.com", a short time. Of all the ones I have read, this is probably the best one. A very emotional story, with great love between Brenda & Ian, and there was great love between Brenda and her parents. It would be nice to have more chapters pertaining to the birth of their child and their relationship involving Ian's mom....Since I have become a senior citizen I really become emotional

reading stories like this. Thank you for a great story, and look forward to reading more...... oldman77

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Emotional and an addicting story !

Threads : the island still dtands as the best but this story has a close followup ! A very good storyline considering one heck of an emotionally addictive story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bravo

The total story is just awesome!

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ignored sleep over this story!

For me, this was/is the perfect storyline; just the right amount of intrigue and sensuality. I ignored several of my normal TV programs in order to read this story nonstop. I did, momentarily, get the feeling Brenda was going to turn into a control freak; glad it did not go there. I, as I suspect others can, identified with the abusive, self centered parents. The reconciliation was a good ending. I sure hope Tony155 has some more good reading material to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

oldman77, I has hoping that it wasn't just me. I recently turned 60 and have noticed the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good but

each chapter kept getting more and more rushed. these three chapters should have been spread out over five or six chapters. there should have been more time between her parents dying and them getting together and more time between when they were thrown out of the house and them forgiving the father. you totally glossed over a lot of details in your rush to finish.

elrayo41elrayo41over 9 years ago
Enjoyable read

Congratulations! Your story concluded on a high note and a clear denouement. With a little editing -- going back to Chapter One -- this could be one of the greats. Some, if not most, readers will say, "just tell the story, don't worry about the grammar and specific word choice." Obviously you have accumulated the five-star ratings, I think you have a greater talent that deserves to be supported with good proofreading and editing. Chapter Three needs attention to POV shifts and verb-case agreement to keep the reader firmly in the suspended disbelief I call the fictive dream. All-in-all,

I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

I loved it. From the beginning to the end . Maybe short but really well written keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this was a story that had me hooked from chapter one. Very well written, and possibly the best story I have ever read on this site. It had everything a story should have. I will be reading more of your stories.

NecroticgodNecroticgodover 9 years ago

I still stand by my comment after reading the first chapter. I hope you can take this writing skill and apply it to a more happy, upbeat story. Would certainly be something.

This was a well writing story. It just spent so much time in a depressing state.

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
A beautiful story, beautifully written.

I do, however, agree that it could only have been even more beautiful, had the second and third chapters been more fully developed.

My first TONY155 story. Given your talent and style, I will now return to your submissions list for my next read. And the next. And the next.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Realism much ?

Sad,tearful and exhilarating rollercoaster ride.Very well written! RealizineLooking forward to reading more of your work.Thank you !

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerabout 9 years ago
Outstanding As Always

I've always loved this particular series, hence the reason you're name is in my favorite author's list. Thank you for the stories you've written and also the ones that are hopefully still yet to come. (Hint?...lol) As far as all of the jackasses who insist on leaving negative comments are concerned, know this. For those one who had the guts to at least leave their names, I salute them. However, until someone has written and submitted their stories for others to read and/or criticize; they have NO RIGHT to speak ill of other people's work. As far as you're concerned Tony155. please keep on keepin on and never stop giving us wonderful tales such as these to read...Thanks Again, my friend...MP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I have lots to say.

This story should not be in the Taboo/Incest category at all. Also this story is very PG rated IMO, and that was a real downer as well. Honestly, this was a waste of my time and i kept waiting for the HOT and descriptive sex scenes to be drawn out, but that didn't happen. I don't know why this story has such high star's, b/c it wasn't incest, the love making scenes were boring as hell. Waste of my time. If I wanted to read this story I would have went to the dull and boring section. Good story, but it's not dripping with descriptive love making, let alone fucking sequences. I gave this 4 stars and I honestly don't know why. I didn't like it. Not my cup of tea.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous