Brett and Barb Ch. 06

Story Info
Brett and Barb finally consummate their marriage.
1.1k words
4.28
51.9k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story involves incest, if that's not your thing than please find something else to read, otherwise, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 6: Consummation

The next morning Brett and I woke together and went to have breakfast. Over breakfast Brett told me he had to go out to pick up a few special final things for the honeymoon cruise. I said that would be just fine, I would just relax here and wait for him. He said first he would like to just hang out with me and he wouldn't be going out till the afternoon. We ended up having a fun day together, playing board games and watching some TV. Finally about five in the afternoon he said it was time for him to go and I kissed him deeply and told him I loved him and to come back soon. He kissed me back and said he would be back as soon as possible.

Once he was gone I tried to just sit and watch TV, but before too long I found myself searching out my father-in-law. I found him playing pool with his wife in the family's game room. "Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Barb, what's up?"

I walked over to my father-in-law and cupped the bulge in front of his pants as I said, "Brett had to go out for a bit and I was wondering if you'd like to fuck me one last time before we leave tomorrow for the honeymoon."

"He doesn't know yet does he?"

"I think it's going to take awhile for me to get around to telling him I want him to share me with his family."

"Alright, it's your guys' life; we don't want to tell you what to do."

My mother-in-law chirped in, "You guys should go out to the pool house to fuck, I think Matt is around the house somewhere."

"Sounds good hun'." Dave leaned over and kissed his wife before leading me out of the house and over to the pool house. Once we got there we made our way up to the loft and I striped my clothes and got onto the bed with my legs spread for my father-in-law. He was naked soon after I was and was down near me, with his intent obviously to lick my pussy for a while.

"No daddy, I don't know how long we'll have and I need your huge cock in me now." He obliged me and moved over on top of me and began to slip his glorious cock into my eager and hungry pussy. Soon he was pounding into me hard and fast and it was very, very good. After awhile I began to have an orgasm and I squeezed my pussy around my father-in-law's cock, which caused him to shoot his sperm into my pussy, which then caused my orgasm to strengthen. After he finished shooting into me he rolled off of me and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Barb, honey. That was great. I should get back to the pool game now before my wife gets too upset."

"Thanks to you, daddy. Thanks for popping my cherry and thanks for giving me your great cock and cum whenever I want."

"My pleasure Barb." With that he got up and got dressed before leaving and heading back to the house. I must have dozed off at that point because the next thing I remember was waking up (still naked on the bed with my father-in-law's sperm leaking out of my pussy onto the bedspread) to the sound of the door closing as my husband entered the pool house.

"Hey honey, where are you?"

Thinking fast, I replied, "Up here sweetie, I have a little surprise for you."

He began to make his way up to the loft as he responded, "Oh, really, I wonder what it could be."

When he got up to the loft he got a sight of me naked on the bed, with my legs together so that he wouldn't be able to see his father's juice leaking out of me. "I've decided I want you more than I am mad at you."

"That's great honey." He began to undress and I was impressed all over again at my husband's sexy body.

"I was up here playing with myself waiting for you to get back home, and especially now watching you undress...mmmm...hurry up Brett I want you inside me." Once he was finally naked Brett climbed onto the bed with me.

"You just want to get straight to it?"

"Oh, yes, I'm so wet and horny for you hubby." I pulled him on top of me and kissed him deeply as I finally spread my legs and let my husband between them. I felt his hard cock at the entrance to my wet and leaking pussy and I relished the feel as he began to slowly push into me.

I felt his father's sperm moving around his cock as he slowly pushed into me for the first time. "Damn Barb, you've never been this wet when I lick you."

"I've never been looking forward to your cock inside me." He continued pushing into me slowly until he was buried fully inside my wet hole. After a little bit I told him to please go ahead. He started slowly, but soon, thanks to my urging, he was fucking me pretty hard. I could feel his father's seed leaking out of my pussy around my husband's cock as he hammered it in and out of me and it felt simply wonderful and dirty. Finally he was able to hold back no longer and for the first time in my life I felt my husband's sperm shooting deep into my pussy. Just like whenever his father or any of his brothers had cum inside me it felt simply wonderful and allowed me to heighten my own orgasmic bliss as I came right along with him.

When we had finished and were starting to calm down Brett leaned down and kissed me very deeply. It wasn't a hungry lust filled kiss; it was a kiss of pure love. We remained like that for a very long time, locked together with both his cock inside my pussy and our lips pressed lovingly together. Finally he withdrew his shrinking dick from me and I could feel a rush of mixed juices flowing out of me, but I really didn't care. We turned to each other and he kissed me again briefly before he wrapped me up in his big strong arms and held me while we both slowly went to sleep. I realized as he was holding me that I had chosen to marry the right man, he truly loved me and I loved him back just as strongly. I also realized that while I certainly enjoyed fucking his father and his brothers very much I also enjoyed making love with my husband very much too.