All Comments on 'Brett and Barb Ch. 06'

by dirtykinkysex

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
Let me guess the next chapter

Brett breaks his leg, stays there as the bride and the rest of this perverted bunch of motherfuckers go on the honeymoon cruise.

Forward to the next chapter. Barb is pregnant with twins and they belong to her father in law. Brett raises his little brother as his own along with three nephews. They all grow up to be lab rats for experimentation on new drugs to treat post mortem depression.

Forward to next chapter. Barb never does have any children with Brett. Tells him on her death bed that he was possibly the dumbest son of a bitch {literally} that she had ever seen for raising his family's bastards.

Brett flies into a final fit of rage and visits his brothers and his mother (daddy has already passed) and uses a medeivel type broadaxe on the rest of what is left of his fucked up family.

He finds out later from his dying mother that she and daddy were escaped brother and sister from an orphanage years ago and that incest was the reason the whole family was fucked up royally. She tells him that the reason hi is the only normal one of the kids is because he is the son of a repairman who made frequent visits to see her years before she started remaining faithful to her brother and her sons.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Hey, thanks for a long story that shows

a woman who doesn't know what love is at all. Like the other poster said, you will probably have Brett not able to make the honeymoon, so the family that hates his guts so much will take his place. It would probably be the best thing for Brett. Then a woman that really loves him can take care of him and the people that hate him can be fucking around.

abbusinghabbusinghover 12 years ago

You can extend this .....

MoonjuggerMoonjuggerover 2 years ago

To bad she didn't get pregnant by father in law

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous