Brian & Sheila

Story Info
Not all mild men stay mild.
4.2k words
4.43
252.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers

[There is sex in this story. Love and betrayal too. Some loud, mouthy guys think they can push their way through life shoving the mild men out of their way. It isn't always true.]

Editor's note: story contains violence.

*

Brian was one of those guys. You know the type. Raised to be a nice guy. Made it all the way through school without getting into a fight. No one could even remember him yelling in anger. Went to a middle of the road college and got a degree in something mild, like him.

During the two years between his Bachelors degree and his Masters he started dating. He had been too focused on education before then and he didn't think he was much of a catch. Of the women he dated he was intimate with two. Something about their expectations and his inexperience didn't have those be very satisfying for either Brian or the two women.

Sheila thought he was a good catch. She had partied hard for a couple years and figured out that the hard partiers she had met weren't going anywhere in life. She decided she wanted a reliable, steady man who wouldn't wander. When she started looking for husband material she saw Brian. He was surprised when she noticed him.

He'd seen her on campus and thought she was very pretty but not in his league. She dressed with too much color, too much jewelry, too much cleavage to have anything to do with someone like him. She was tall and liked wearing heels that made her even taller. She knew her legs looked good and she showed most of her legs every day by wearing short skirts. She also knew she had great tits. Lots of boy-men had told her how great they were. So she wrapped them in lace and barely covered the lace.

She sat near Brian almost every day for three weeks before he spoke to her. Another week before he shared lunch with her and two more weeks before he asked her out. She had focused on him and stopped dating other men. He didn't know it. He just felt blessed that she spent some time with him.

She changed her style of dress as they dated more. Still colorful, but not quite as flashy. Still wore jewelry, but diamond stud earrings instead of chandeliers. She began dressing so he got glimpses of lace instead of everyone seeing most of her chest every day. By the time he was ready to receive his Masters and slide right into a good steady job at a good steady salary he was ready to ask Sheila to be his wife.

He got the Masters at a ceremony on a Friday. On Saturday he was at the main chapel on campus and Sheila became Mrs. Brian Mild. They went to Cancun for their honeymoon and the day after they returned Brian started work for a research company.

On their weekends Sheila liked to be out, doing things and enjoying life. Brian liked seeing her have a good time and he was proud to be seen with her. He learned to do the things she liked doing and he even got good at a couple of those things.

One of their favorite places to go was a resort about thirty miles from where they lived. The resort sponsored dances, parties, golf, tennis, bridge and other contests. Brian was very good at bridge and loved to dance with Sheila. He wasn't the only one who liked to dance with Sheila. Simon Williams liked to dance with her too.

Simon was about three years older than Brian. He had been popular in high school and college because he was an athlete. He was tall, muscular and good looking. Brian developed a dislike for the man the first time they met. Simon was so sure of himself, so flashy and he treated people like they weren't important. The day they met Simon was giving one of the staff hell for a mistake. Simon said he had ordered one cocktail and the man had brought him something else. Simon verbally abused the man loudly enough that twenty or more people had heard the exchange. It made Brian uncomfortable.

Later the same evening Brian and Sheila had just finished dancing and Brian wanted to sit one out. Simon stepped up and asked Sheila if she'd dance the next dance with him. She looked at Brian and he nodded. They danced two dances together and from where Brian sat everything looked Ok.

After the second dance Sheila started to walk towards Brian and Simon grabbed her arm. He said something and Sheila pulled away from him and took a couple more steps toward Brian. Brian got up and closed the distance between them and heard Simon saying, "Why be with him? Being with me is exciting!"

Brian stood beside Sheila and answered him, "Because being with me is being with her husband. And, I love her."

Simon laughed. "She could do so much better than you. I could show her how to really live. Being with me would be something!"

Brian turned Sheila and walked away. He felt turmoil inside. That was the closest to a conflict he had ever been in. He and Sheila sat and talked with some other people they knew and after one more dance together they went home. Sheila told Brian she didn't like Simon and she appreciated his rescue.

Over the next few months they had occasional bumps with Simon and each time Simon talked to Sheila like she was stupid for being with Brian. On their first anniversary they went to Southern California for a week. While they were there they walked along the Venice Boardwalk. Hundreds of small shops and booths like at a county fair selling almost anything a tourist might want.

At one of the shops Sheila saw two beautiful women coming out dressed in the smallest bikinis she had ever seen. She stopped, watched them walk by and then entered the shop. There were pictures and drawings all over the walls. Pictures and drawings of tattoos and piercings. As Sheila looked Brian looked too and he was a little uncomfortable. A woman with a tattoo of a dragon on her left shoulder and one of a Chinese symbol on her forearm stood near Sheila and asked if she could help.

Sheila spoke to her in a soft, quiet voice. Brian was less than five feet away and he didn't hear what they said. The woman told Sheila to come into the back for a minute. She told Brian to wait there and she followed the woman into the back.

When they came back to Brian Sheila said, "Brian, I want to give you a gift for our anniversary. I really want to do this. I've been thinking about it for longer than we've been married."

"You want me to get a tattoo?"

"No. You can if you want, but I want to get a tattoo on me, for you."

"What and where?"

She pulled her bikini bottom down and showed Brian what the artist had drawn on her skin, just above her slit. His name.

She said, "No one will ever see it except you and me and it will remind you that my pussy belongs to you. I want to have your name on me every minute of the rest of my life."

He was touched. He was also turned on. She was standing there in the shop with her suit pulled down and her bald pussy exposed, with his name drawn on it.

He smiled and said, "How long will it take?"

The woman told him a half hour. Sheila told her not to say how much, this was her gift to him and she would pay for it.

Two minutes later they were in the back. Sheila handed Brian her bikini bottom and sat in the chair with Angela sitting between her legs. Brian sat next to Sheila and held her hand. Sheila asked if Angela would please lock the front door. She did. When she came back Sheila removed the top of her suit and pulled Brian's suit down. When his cock sprang into view Angela said, "Nice!" Then Sheila hid his cock in her mouth while the buzzing noise followed the artist's fingers and Brian's name became a part of Sheila.

When the tattoo was done Angela said, "Before you get up I want to offer something to you. Lots of married couples get the wife's hood pierced. A small gold ring, a symbol of the intimacy they share. If you want one, I'll give it to you for the price of the ring. The piercing is free."

Brian said, "I don't know."

Angela stood up and unbuttoned her jeans, dropping them to the floor. Her pussy was shaved like Sheila's and a small gold ring hung from the hood over her clit. She spread her legs and used her fingers to spread her lips so both Brian and Sheila could see where the ring was placed.

"Would you wear a ring like that for me?" Brian asked.

"Of course! And every time you eat me you can play with my ring and give me a wonderful orgasm."

He looked at Angela's pussy and said, "Do it!"

Angela made Brian wash his hands and put on gloves. She got the ring and the piercing tools ready then she had Brian hold Sheila's pussy open. She grasped the tender tissue of Sheila's hood and snapped the tool, piercing the hood. Sheila jumped a tiny bit. Brian watched as Angela formed the ring through the piercing and used another tool to grip the ends of the ring. Sheila said, "It's hot!"

Angela removed the tool and used a moist cloth to cool the ring and the area.

"The ring is solid. There's only one way it comes off and that's to break the ring. I hope it's there for the rest of your life."

Sheila put her suit back on and they left the shop. It turned Brian on the rest of the day to know the tattoo of his name and the ring were on Sheila's pussy.

Three or four times a week he visited the ring and his name from that day on. Sheila loved the attention she got from Brian and she loved having his name so close to her pussy. Brian had liked eating pussy before she got the tattoo but after it was like his favorite thing to do.

A week after their anniversary they were back at the resort and out by the pool. Sheila wore a modest two piece suit. Well, modest compared to the ones she wore before Brian. Those suits were thong bottomed. Her suits since she got married had a modesty panel that covered a three inch path down the center of her ass. This suit also had a big enough front panel that Brian's name didn't show. The top she had on that day let everyone know there were "D" sized breasts inside but hid her nipples and held most of her breasts behind cloth. They got into a pool volleyball game with other couples and had a lot of fun, until Simon joined the game.

Every time the ball went to Simon he spiked it hard, right at Brian. No one else was spiking the ball at all. By the time Simon had been in the game ten minutes the game was no longer fun for anyone. He berated Brian for not returning a single hit, for not having any muscles, and his comments spilled onto all the other players. None of them knew how to play volleyball.

When Brian announced that he and Sheila were done Simon got angry. "What do you mean you're done? A match is best of five games. You're not going anywhere!"

"This is not a competition, Simon. We were playing for fun until you came. We just were having fun. It's not fun any more. We're done."

He continued his rant on Brian until her realized that all the other players had left. As Brian and Sheila stepped out of the pool Simon was left alone in the water. He swam to the side and pulled himself out.

At three Brian went inside the clubhouse to play bridge. Sheila was with three female friends talking and everything seemed fine. Simon was angry. He was not used to having a woman reject him, especially a woman he was interested in. In his mind he twisted things around until he came to the conclusion that Brian was abusive and Sheila wanted him to save her.

He watched her and when her friends left her, she gathered her things and walked toward the shower room and lockers. He intercepted her. She was on a path through the garden and no one was around.

"Sheila, you don't look happy."

"I am happy and I request you leave us alone."

"Us? I don't see any us. I see a sad woman. A beautiful sad woman. I can help you. With me you can be happy all the time."

"I doubt that. Please leave me alone." She tried to walk past him. He put his hand on her belly. She backed up and said, "You do not have permission to touch me! Let me pass."

"I know you don't really want to be with that wimp! You need a real man!"

"Let me pass!"

He stepped to her and attempted to kiss her. She kneed him but missed his equipment. What she succeeded in doing was to anger him more. He ripped the top of her suit off and said, "There! Let a real man see you!"

Sheila screamed but it was cut short. Simon hit her hard enough to knock her out. As she slumped he picked her up and took her into the bushes. He stayed quiet for a few minutes and she didn't revive. No one came to see who had screamed either. He played with her tits, then stripped the rest of her suit off. He saw the tattoo and decided Brian had branded her against her will. He grabbed the ring and tore to from her. His mind raced and he realized she was going to scream when she revived and he would be in deep shit.

He wrapped the bikini pieces around her neck and used them and his big hands to choke the life out of her. Then he left her in the bushes and walked to the locker room. He showered and dressed in his street clothes. He went into the clubhouse and bumped into a staff member and yelled at him. People would remember seeing him there.

Then he left the resort. Brian finished his bridge game and went to meet Sheila. She wasn't at the table where they agreed to meet. He walked to the ladies locker room and asked a woman going in if she would look for Sheila and tell her he was waiting. She was inside for a few minutes and came back out and said no one had seen her since the morning.

He wandered the resort worried and asking everyone if they had seen her. No one had seen her since her three friends had left her at the table. He went to management and they said she probably left to go shopping or something. He got them to check her locker and when they found all her clothes and her purse they too became worried. Everyone was put on alert and a search was started.

It was nearly dark when a woman screamed. Brian knew it wasn't Sheila's scream and he knew it wasn't good news. He ran to the sound and when he arrived he saw Sheila on the ground, covered by a towel. Her bikini was wrapped around her neck.

Brian sat beside her and cried. The police arrived and the people from the crime lab. They left him alone for a long time as they spoke to lots of other people. One of the members was a doctor and he gave Brian something after he spoke to the police and he slept for ten hours in one of the resort rooms.

His life fell apart. He was angry with no where to aim the anger. He was hurt and didn't know what to do with the hurt. He wanted to do something and there was nothing to do. For six months he drifted from day to day. Then he had a visit from detective Watkins.

When they were alone the detective said, "There isn't enough evidence to charge anyone with the murder of your wife. The file goes into the cold case cabinet. I'm sorry. But, even if we caught the bastard it wouldn't bring your wife back."

He watched Brian for a few minutes as Brian didn't react. Then he just got up and left.

A year went by. Brian hadn't been back to the resort one time. He had gone for Sheila. Now his weekends were about taking care of his house and yard and sitting in front of the television.

For the first time in a month the phone rang. He answered it and a voice he didn't recognize said, "I know who killed your wife. Last night I was in a bar and a drunk was bragging about a married woman he had. He said enough I remembered how your wife died and this guy described her body the way someone would if they had seen her naked. I covered her with a towel. Only Mrs. Thompson and I saw her there naked."

"Who?"

"Simon."

"Did you tell the police?"

"No. I called you."

"Thanks. Stay quiet. Ok?"

"Yeah." The phone went dead.

Brian went back to the resort that weekend. He played bridge, swam in the pool and walked the grounds. The resort had moved the path and changed the garden so the spot where Sheila died was different. In the late afternoon he saw Simon.

When Simon left the resort Brian followed. As he followed Simon he worked on a plan to first find out if Simon had killed her and second to pay him back, forever.

When his plan came together he realized he couldn't kill Simon, directly and he didn't want to risk anyone else's life either. Simon gave him the opportunity by his routine. Every Thursday night he went to the same bar, a sleazy place three miles outside town, just across the county line. He got pretty wasted and slept in his car from about one until dawn.

Brian was very careful. He constructed his device making sure he left no DNA and no fingerprints on any part of the device. He used common items that he bought at different builders centers. He built a platform three feet square of wood, topped by a sheet of brushed aluminum. Inside the platform a simple timer and a heater with plenty of battery power to run it much longer than it needed to run. From his Dad's garage he borrowed a small arc welder.

He tested the device with the battery set where he could stop it before it ruined the device. It worked just as he planned. The next Thursday night he was parked by the bar when Simon came out and got in his car. It was a warm evening so Simon left the window open a little for ventilation. After Simon had been asleep for half an hour the bar was closed and all the other cars were gone.

Brian positioned the device about six feet from Simon's car. Then he opened the door to Simon's car and slowly started preparing Simon for interrogation. Simon started to wake up and Brian whispered, "Relax honey. We're gonna have a good time." If Simon hadn't been drunk he would never have believed what he heard. But, he relaxed and smiled. Brian put two small pieces of tape over Simon's eyes and two bags of dope in the car. He broke open one of the bags.

In ten minutes he got Simon out of the car and onto the platform. With a razor he cut Simon's clothes off and then positioned Simon so his genitals were between two bolts sticking up from the platform. He placed a steel plate with two holes in it over the top of the two bolts and snugged the plate down tight. Tight enough that Simon started to struggle. Brian tightened the nuts one full turn more and then used the arc welder to weld the nuts in place. Simon's nuts and his cock were held tightly against the platform.

From an ice chest in his car Brian got a water bottle. The water was very cold. He also got two plastic cable ties and used them to bind Simon's arms behind his back. When he was sure Simon was not going anywhere he splashed him with cold water.

Simon jerked and yelled a few obscenities. Brian splashed him again. And again. When Simon was awake and sober enough to realize he was in deep shit Brian whispered.

"Simon. Can you feel that you are sitting on metal?"

"What the fuck is going on?"

Brian squirted more cold water on him. "Answer my question, Simon."

"Yes! I'm bare assed on metal!"

"Can you get up?"

Brian watched as Simon moved just enough to find out he was bolted down by his cock and balls. "Fuck! I'm stuck! What the fuck is going on?"

"One of three things is going to happen. I'm going to ask you one more question. If you answer the question correctly I may stop the process that has already begun. If you choose not to answer, you get to choose how you die. The metal plate beneath you is getting warmer. It will continue to get hot until it is hot enough to melt the metal. Long before that happens you will burst into flames and die. If you don't want to die that way you can get up off the metal plate. To do that you will need to rip off your own cock and balls. When you do that you will bleed to death."

"You said I can stop this?"

"Tell me about the murder."

"I don't know anything about a murder."

"I'm in no hurry. Think about it. This game we're playing has a name. It's called You Bet Your Life."

Brian knew the plate was getting hotter. Simon had lifted his legs up a little.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers
12