Brian & Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm telling you I don't know anything about a murder!"

"You must believe I picked you at random. Not so. I already know about the murder. I just need to hear a confession. Must be all those years of Catholic school driving my need for a confession. I hear it's good for the soul.'

"Let me go!"

"You haven't told me about the murder. You know, if you wait too long you'll already be burned badly when I shut the heat off. Good thing we're so far out of town, otherwise the smell of burning flesh would make people puke. Oh, but you don't need to wait. You can get up anytime you want."

"Ok, I'll tell you! Just shut off the heat!"

"I'd recommend you talk fast."

"I killed a woman at the Pines Resort! She wouldn't fuck me and I hit her. Then I realized she'd tell everyone I ripped her top off so I dragged her in the bushes and ripped all her suit off. While she was passed out I played with her titties and I took the gold ring from her pussy. It's still in my wallet. Then I strangled her until she was dead. I was smart. I used her bikini so they couldn't link me to the murder. I got away with it!"

Brian pulled the pieces of tape off Simon's eyes. He looked around and realized it was Brian standing three feet from him.

"You! You wimp bug! When I get loose your as dead as your bitch!"

"When you get loose you won't have any balls or a dick. It was hard to bolt it down, it was so small."

"Wait! I answered your question. You have to let me go!"

"The timer will shut it off. If I tried to shut it off I'd get burned." Brian looked at his watch and said, "Yup. The timer will shut it off in just about one hour."

Brian walked to his car and got in. He turned the car so it was aimed out of the small parking lot. He got out of the car and went to Simon's clothes. In the wallet he found the small gold ring Sheila had given him on their first anniversary. He took it with him.

When he sat back in his car he saw Simon scream and stand up. Blood poured from him and turned to steam as it hit the metal platform. He got four steps before he collapsed.

The next day there was an item on the news about a murder. They reported that it appeared the murder was drug related and that drugs were found in the victim's car.

Simon died in August of 1988. Brian is remarried and living in Washington state. His new wife has a small gold ring piercing her clitoral hood. Everyone who knows Brian thinks of him as very mellow. But, they don't know him like I do.

12