All Comments on 'Brian & Sheila'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
don't get mad.... get even

Very good revenge story, but a bit short...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Round and round

Ah revenge - best served...actually best taken off the menu. Sheila loved her husband, it was demonstrated in everything she did. Her death was a tragedy. So does Brian honor that love or does he honor her death? A cold-blooded torture murder for a hot blooded homicide... an eye for an eye. Really? That's the extent of Brian's love? Sheila deserved better.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Powerful but scary

The idea that an alpha male would feel that was his right to do anything he wants to, to other people, is very scary. He literally got away with murder, for a while... But if he had kept his mouth shut...

<P>

Good writing, as usual. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not Revenge

Justice, he took a murderer out of circulation before he inflicted misery on someone else. One of the better reasons I have read to kill someone. People are killed every day, usually over dope, money, shoes, car jacking, or just being in the wrong place. At least this was a public service, Thanks.

Southwest_FlyerSouthwest_Flyerover 15 years ago
Nice

I agree with the previous poster, justice was served.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Reasonably well-written. Maybe wrong category?

Turns out Simon did the deed, but until the confession and especially until Brian found the ring in Simon's wallet, the only evidence was the anonymous phone call. Pretty weak evidence with which to convict a person of a crime (and make up your own justice). What if the caller told a lie and just didn't like Simon? Of course, we knew all along it was Simon but what if no one knew? I realize it's just a story and of course, it makes us feel good inside (that justice was served in the end). I think maybe the non-erotic or possibly the erotic horror category would fit better than loving wives, however.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
It was revenge not justice

We who live in Canada,the USA or Britain have a legal system. Not a justice system. The law makers have bled the justice out of the system until people can get away with just about anything. Brian is cold blooded in his revenge and it is revenge. Simon is a predator, the kind that the system breeds by it's lack of justice. Brian takes the law into his own hands and that is revenge. But what recourse does he have? The system failed him, in fact the system is set up to fail. This is not about Sheila. This is old testament. But because the society is not consulted it is not justice. Sometimes when the system will not work and playing by the rules lets the evil people win, society should turn a blind eye. After all they have on our justice system.

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
absolutely great

every man needs t oremeber this one as it has every justice that simon or anyone who would kill because he had to rape to get pussy....id say this would be the perfect execution for someone like that ....very good story ...more

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Never mess with those quiet types...

-their sting will come as a surprise and could very well be deadly -justt like Scorpio's... Thanks for a fun (if somewhat chilling) read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree and disagree with tears of sorrow.

It was justice and it was revenge. The bible teaches and eye for an eye. And anyone that touches or kills one of mine had best move, possibly to Siberia. I will find you, I will end you, but first I will let you know why you are being terminated bit by bit. There is the old cowboy justice, cut and shoot, you will figure it out. And there is the system where you tie a person to the ground and pour honey over them and let the ants and other critters slowly eat the flesh away. Or the tops of two trees pulled over and the person tied between them and then the ropes between the trees being suddenly cut. Or just shooting firs the ankles, then the wrist, then the knees, then the elbows, ................. Justice can be swift or it can be very slow. but the revenge lives in that persons brain until they die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree with Kolkore

Never mess with those quiet type, I'am a quiet type, when someone hurt me I want to hurt them ten times as bad, and when i'm mad with somebody I grew quieter, that person no longer exist for me and i will ignore that person no matter what they did, of course I'm also very forgiving the thing is you have to ask for forgiveness. The problem is I never lose control, and I don't know what will happen when I do, only god Know, a single "sorry" can do a lot of good, It may even save your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow - justified revenge, we loved it! Well done!

This will be one of our favorites. Well done!

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Justice served Hot!

Simple and deserved justice! If only we could serve this kind of justice in a public way. I love it and I was a cop for over 40 years! It is so revolting that we protect a pervert's rights more than the victim's! All of you that support the current system have never lost anyone to violence and perversion! Don't get me wrong, we need to know someone is guity, but when we let someone off on a technical error or plea bargain we pervert the Justice system... We all know that everyone has a dark side as well as a civilized side. When the dark side prevails it is time to remove that person from mingling with the rest of us. The prisons are full and the scum are continuously let out to hurt others again. It's too bad that our society accepts that perverted behavior is part of our society! We allow the occasional victim as long as it is not our own. How sad for us. Or is it part of being civilized as so many say? I have heard some say that it is better to let one 1000 guilty men go rather than punish 1 innocent man. I personally think that is illogical! A thousand guilty men can harm thousands more innocents! Oh well, just a layman spouting off...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not justice and not revenge....

but a reckoning, a balancing of accounts owed. Or perhaps, it was all three. I know I am a quiet and reserved man, one not prone to aggression, yet I know that the fires of hell would be mild compared to what I would and could do to someone who harmed those few that I love deeply. Well written, and quite believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well writen.

From another quiet man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seen it before

I saw this before in Un-merciful Heart. You must have read it.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 13 years agoAuthor
Anon accuses me of plagiarism.

Even says where I got the story. Anon needs to get a life. Of the over two hundred stories I've submitted to this site I can easily state that ALL of them came from my brain. Most were inspired by events or people in my life, or by things or people I wish were in my life. I am holding a revised story, ready to post when (if) the original author gives permission. I have one other story inspired by a story I read here on Lit. The first line gives the author credit for the inspiration. It should post the second week of Jan. 2011.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Getting terse with age -

Hey I am glad I found your follow up Lit ID -

I enjoy all your writing - this was priceless and just a bit dark for you lol

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago
I gotta give you a five on this one Scorpio!

A fine story and well written. R.T.

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Last paragraph

The last paragraph could have been omitted.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
gold ring piercing her clitoral hood

That is so trashy and low class that instead if 5 stars I rated it 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh noes! DWmoroncok rated it 2 instead of 5!

DWmoroncok thought it was trashy: guess it takes trash to know trash...

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 12 years agoAuthor
Trashy?

If the ring had turned her puss green it would have been trashy. Gold is not trashy.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Scorpio44 don't worry about it being trashy

Look Scorpio44 Dwornock is a former drag queen that got booted out of the gay community for being to big of a sissy. Some of the men thought he was a natural woman and not a lesbo. So what he considers trashy is good to everybody else. Even the goth crowd thinks something is wrong with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A lovely tale!

Too bad that bitch DWmoroncuck thought it was trashy! She really has no clue. Her comments are usually the dumbest comments on Literotica!! That's saying a lot! LOL

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Damn!!!!

This story had me hurting!! Good read thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Nice

If anyone ever deserved to die in excruciating pain it was Simon the murderer. Brian became a murderer also but it was for a good cause: REVENGE

OH YEAH

roscovichroscovichalmost 12 years ago
Exceedingly well written,as usual.

This is why I have nom Scorpio firmly embedded in my Favorites. Thank you.

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
Outstanding!

You just have to admire the man's style!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just Loved it.

Talk about the ultimate revenge on someone who took the life of his wife. And for no good reason.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

i love a good death penalty story.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Pretty

darned silly.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
0h my. why alone in a strange place.

Gave it 5* but the story was gruesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Guess

The main part of the story was her dying and that is heartfelt sorrow so...the ending was right except, he could have got the asshole more sober first!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
ONE SHOULD ALWAYS BE CAREFUL

of The Still Waters that run deep and feral. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love it

Scorpio44a my hat is off to you sir. You are nothing short of brilliant. forget all the pussies who say that you are too dark or too sick. Fuck em. the lesson is clear, fuck with a real man or his woman at your peril. Brilliant I give you 5 stars I only wish I could give you 500 stars. AP london

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love a happy ending!

Justice was served.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Voted 5* , but i did not like the story

i voted 5* because it was very well written , Sheila came across as a most wonderful person . & tbh thats why i did not like it.

i have trouble with storys where good / decent / loyal / kind / faithful husbands or wives get killed.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver

p.s

i have no trouble with storys where the scumbags / assholes / evil fuckers die.

phd70phd70over 9 years ago
Well written tale, but death of an innocent by a psychopath ruins the story for me.

3 stars is generous for gratuitous violence against an innocent. Otherwise well written.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with @phd70...

Agree with @phd70...As soon as she died, the story lost all its interest...The revenge was good but to bury him alive was better...The revenge was good but she was dead...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the only person that needs help is this sick fuck annony!!

I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes

6 stars

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 9 years ago
Loved it.

I loved this story. I could picture doing that to someone if they killed my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He couldn't bring her back.

But he did get the next best thing. Now he has closure, and can sleep easy and move on with his life. Best of all, he avoided the three ring circus of having the judicial industry involved.

garic372garic372almost 9 years ago
No dice

Solid story, but i did not enjoy it. It seemed like artificial revenge to me. Of course something like this could happen, definitely didn't want to see the love you portrayed so well killed.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
LOOK WHAT CAN HAPPEN

when you piss off and aggrivate Job. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Would Have Been Better, But...

Killing Sheila was too much.

After all the cheating cunts here who get taken back by their cuckold husbands, then here we get a TRUE loving wife, who is 110% devoted tom her husband and stands up to the predator, and SHE suffers a horrible death.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
I Forgot This..

"Why be with him? Being with me is exciting!" – Gee, let’s not be TOO humble, now! Newsflash, Simon! Exciting people don’t need to tell other people that they are exciting, it’s usually pretty obvious!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

Don't you just love a happy ending? All low-life's like Simon should die just like in this tale.

Fiction. Remember?

tigger119tigger119almost 8 years ago
More than we ever hear........

It's the quiet ones we have to beware of. To you cake eating cheaters with kind spouses, do not mistake kindness for weakness. A mild mannered man is usually that way because of a deep, dark aspect of himself he is keeping under wraps. His emotions are kept strictly and sometimes brutally under wraps. All it would take is the right trigger or stress to turn Mr Mild Jekyl to out of control wild vicious Mr. Hyde. beware waking the sleeping dragon lest you earn his fiery wrath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
does not relate

But what the hell! She likes to tell people about her lovers so i guess one of them returned favor

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com has details of serialcheating wife living near hHelena Montana. I have visited and my requests for detailed acct and photos was honored

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The horror movie ending

It's like the creators of Saw decided to write a LW story. Can you imagine if there were a string of torture murders like the one Simon went thru, encompassing both men and women cheaters, videotaped, and left for the media? The rate of infidelity would drop to almost zero. Hey Betrayedbylove, is this something you can write?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

i do believe this would be a fit and just punishment and ending for child molesters and rapists. let the punishment fit the crime!

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Literotica needs a new story category

This should be BDSM or Fetish.

A better category would be "This Author Creeps Me Out."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry Erotfan

But this story is right where it belongs. You commenters out there are examples of babies not able to deal with life or consequences. Unfortunately I only gave it a 3 because the contrivance was too complicated. A torch and hunting knife would have worked as well and more believable

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 6 years ago
Where is the LW?

The only thing missing from this LIT tale is a ‘Loving Wife!’ That is a critical omission in a story posted in the LW category. Totally agree the Butt BBQ device is WAY too elaborate. The phone call from the nice stranger is a classic ‘Deus ex Machina!’ Simon’s character is also, by far, too extreme. No commercial business could tolerate his abuses of other customers, nor their staff.

3* and that’s probably too generous.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

sbrooks103 said it best. There's so many horrendously evil wives written about here, who all seem to get away with no consequences, then in this story the truly loving wife is murdered.

Didn't enjoy it, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF?!

My profile was banned from Literotica, (Goodhue), because some lily-livered asshole didn't like one of my comments.Yet this,violent,non-sexual story about a couple of nasty murders is allowed to be posted! Don't get me wrong,the story should stay since it's what the writer wanted to submit BUT,I've been banned for a couple of years and have to comment as "Anonymous" because being banned seems to be a life-time sentence here! ~ As far as the story goes, murder is a drastic artistic vehicle on which to base a story on this site. The story is well-written though and at least the murderer gets equal punishment for his crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BTB at its BEST!

Loved it! 5-Stars! Slow burning until the end! Thanks for sharing!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Punishment fits the crime

This harsh, but in this case Simon was fully justified in his punishment of the murderer/rapist. The law couldn't give him justice, so he took his own. Damn sorry Sheila had to die to advance the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad story but I loved it

Good one.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
This is one of the most tear jerk stories I've read

I love the concept and I think the story is absolutely wonderful even with such a tragic end.

I think this is one rare 5 stars I gave in the last few months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Don't really see how it is a Loving Wives story.

I just found it a somewhat disturbing downer. Not particularly interesting, with flat characters that didn't have much personality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sick!

A waste of time and effort! What exactly was the point of this sad story?!

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951about 5 years ago
Wrong category? ??

Of course it is in the wrong category. That a woman would love her husband and honor her marriage so much she would die defending them is a disgusting concept. No, to be a loving wife, she must slut around, cheat on him with his brother, father, or his best friend since grade school. Or,even better, tie him in a bedside chair to watch and listen to his humiliation until it is time for him to lick clean the swamp between her legs. It is refreshing to see true love in a story. Was his revenge over-the-top? When you have walked a mile in his shoes, I'll listen to your answer. Should you decide to do anything like this to my wife of 34 years, keep one thing in mind. I will make sure you will wish for such leniency as I prevent your easy exit from this earthly plane.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
RhinoMan

So very well stated. Those are my sentiments exactly. These whining bitches make me sick. He did offer the bastard a choice. If someone harmed my wife, I would just burn him , slowly, ties to nose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
why is this in loving wives?

given there was no cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Bad

I have no problem with what Brian did, just the way he went about it. The more complicated the plan, the more ways it can fail. Make it easy. When Simon is sleeping it off in his car just drop a stick or two of dynamite attached to a timer into the car with him. Same result. A lot less trouble. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simon got to sit in the hot seat

I think Brian's contraption was very clever, put the baddie on the hot seat and make him talk. Wasn't any more complex than some others character's machinations: setting up parties etc. with hours of video, or grabbing kids and forging passports, or druggingnand transporting to some 3rd world sex slavery (Mexican whorehouse anyone) situation.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Story great two exceptions tramp stamp and private piercings

Turn off

Otherwise story very good

Loved punishment

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
love it when a plan comes together

Now smoke a cigar Brian and live life

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
PEOPLE MAY CONSIDER PAYBACK, CONSEQUENCES & REVENGE

but seem to forget the severity of such action, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

jtwheels, those may be a turnoff for you, but they're a TURN ON for others. Go back to vanilla sex with your hand.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Ass wipe caught and paid

Good story enjoyed punished to fit crime

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
One more time

At last, the punishment totally fits the crime and the criminal.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Sad...

Too bad that the Hot party girl finds faithful love to only be murdered... Glad the asshole got paid back. Karma!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New wife gets the ring?

No way should the new wife have a ring just as his poor dead wife did. Too many sad memories.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Sigh

Unbelievable. The arc welder REQUIRES AC current to work.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Anonymous Sick asked

What exactly was the point of this sad story?

The point is, beware of the quiet ones.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
I lied

I read this story every time I see it. Without a doubt, one of the best bits of revenge ever inflicted on an asshole who deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

About Welders....

There are DC welders and you can weld with a couple of car batteries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of a sick fuck, huh? Glad I don't know you.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Now that's revenge, as they say an eye for an eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Saw one other story similar to this where the bad guy's junk was bolted down to a metal table. The building around him set on fire and the only way to escape was a knife, kindly left for him by the protagonist.

Don't waste any time crying for the bad guy: there's no end of bad guys in this world, we'll do fine with a few less.

5 stars. Excellent story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The ultimate revenge fantasy in a LW story. Can't pass it by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Minor point, wouldn't Simon's prints be on the bikini?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow!! Great revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A stupid and brutal story that has no business being on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story !

Better justice than anyone has seen from "The Justice System" for quite a while !

THANKS !

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Oh, what evil lurks in the mind of men! Scorpio, you be one twisted man.

Damn if I ain't liking it .......

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 1 year ago

Fuck! Remind me S44a to NEVER get on your bad side!! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An eye for an eye….

Simon sexually assaulted Shiela, tortured her, genitalia and then killed her.

For his own selfish pleasure.

Brian tortured Simon’s genitalia and then killed him.

As punishment for his crimes against Sheila.

Justice was served.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good idea, nice to get your own back,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shame the wife had to die.

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

Didn't like killing the wife. Bad mojo!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Perfect revenge on the little rat bastard. Won’t bring Sheila back, but Simon is finished.

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

Revenge, a dish best served HOT!! A very intriguing tale.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Feel awful for the wife. One of the few honest women on LW stories here. But the revenge was good, if a little less painful than the asswipe deserved. 5 stars

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon10 months ago

Well, this was a waste of time to read. Find some talent, then write.

bob4300sbob4300s7 months ago

Very imaginative!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous