Brian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers

Brooke had to look down at her sister and when she did she saw her reflection in her hazel eyes. Brooke's heart fluttered in her tight chest. Again her pussy juices started to flow. She was getting hot again looking at her sister and knew her sister was getting turned on also. She could feel the hard points of her nipples poking her own tits.

Both girls' nipples could clearly be seen through the material of their skimpy tops. The question was who would be the first to take the initiative. Who was going to be the first to make that bold move to share the love that only sister's can have for one another? But also who was going to make the first move to take them to the next level, the level that both of them realized was what they both wanted?

It was a mutual start. Beth slowly reached out and touched her sister on the hip. At the same time Brooke reached out and touched the swelling of Beth's breast that was exposed along the side of her top. They looked into each other's eyes and slowly the leaned into each other until their lips touched. It was a gentle kiss, the first kiss you would give on the first date. Each sister sucked in their breath as their lips made contact.

They pulled away slowly and looked into each other's eyes again and gently nodded to one another. Then leaned forward and their lips met with more passion. Slowly their lips parted and Beth could feel Brooke's tongue touch her lips. Beth's tongue gently reached forward until it touched Brooke's. They held the kiss and the mouths opened wider as Brooke's tongue entered Beth's mouth. The tongues had their own rhythm as they explored the other's mouth.

There hands had become busy also. Beth's hands had moved from the side of Book's hip to gently slide under her wrap. Once under it she continued to the front until she touched the fabric of her thong. Her fingers slipped under the material and used it to guide her finger to her waiting pussy. The backs of her fingers slowly ran along her shaved mound until the backs of her knuckles were wedged between her pussy lips. It was a matter of adjusting her hands and rotating them and she was cupping her sister's hot and damp pussy. As she cupped it, her middle finger slipped between the swollen lips and pressed into her pussy hole. Brooke moaned into Beth's mouth.

Brooke's hands were gently caressing the swell of Beth's D-cup tits. She slid her hand under her top until the young girl's nipple rested between her fingers. She squeezed it, gently at first and then harder. Now Beth moaned into Brooke's mouth and pushed her chest out toward Brooke's hand.

Brooke brought her other hand up behind Beth's head and pulled her into her with a more passionate kiss. Beth's now had a finger inside Brooke's pussy, slowly moving it in and out. Brooke took the hand from Beth's nipple and placed it under Beth's wrap and followed the same ritual Beth had done to her. As Brooke's finger entered Beth's pussy, Beth bent her knees and widened her legs as much as possible in the cramped space.

Both girls were extremely turned on. They were tit to tit in a confined space and each had a finger probing the other's tight pussy. Since they had already cum once, the sensations in their pussies and the shared kisses were taken it toll on them. With each passing second their release grew closer. They had stopped their kissing and were gazing into each other's eyes as the continued to finger fuck each other.

They both reached orgasm at the same time. Both sisters thrust out their chests and arched their back as the orgasm hit them. To intensify the feeling, they pumped their hands faster into each other. They could feel their pussies clamp down on the other's fingers as the cum rolled on.

Their gaze never left the other. The looked into each other's eyes and saw they had found a new love for one another. One that went far beyond sister-sister or friend-friend. They knew they would be lovers for now and forever.

As each of them came down they slowly withdrew their fingers. They brought them to their mouths and watched as they sucked the other's juice from their long digits. They smiled at each other and moaned at the new found taste. They knew why guys like to each pussy. It tasted great, especially if it was your sister's.

Brooke leaned into Bethany one last time and kissed her. She kissed her hard and Bethany returned it in kind. Their tongues battled for supremacy of the other's mouth. When a winner could not be determined, Brooke pulled back from Beth and again looked her in the eye.

"I love you," she said. "I love you more than you will ever know."

Beth looked at her big sister with her heart pumping a mile a minute. "I love you too, baby."

From above on the deck, they heard Roger's voice, "you going to be much longer, bun...Brooke, I got ta pee too."

Brooke looked at Beth with disgust. "That is it, I am calling off the engagement. Or, I am going to kill that fucker. I wish he would go away forever."

"Me too, baby. That way I can have you all for myself," Beth replied. Beth stepped back in the kitchen area as Brooke turned and went into the tiny bathroom on the boat. Beth then moved toward the back of the boat and up the ladder. They would be docking soon. The sooner they got done with this trip, the sooner they would be back at hotel. Then they could put dip wad on the first thing smoking for home.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers