Brian Ch. 04

Story Info
Dylan saves Wendy.
11.9k words
4.3
56.1k
9
0

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers

Brian Ch. 04: Dylan to the Rescue

Wendy Williams woke up early that morning. She knew she had to pee. That was her body routine, wake up and by the time her eyes got open she had to pee. She was on her left side, lying next to Brian. She could hear his deep breathing in her right ear. This is how they had slept since their first full night together. It was the night they had spent in the hotel room before Brian headed back to Europe. Well, what sleep they did get that night. She remembered they had fucked most of the night away. Ever since then, she slept on the left side of the bed on her left side. Brian would spoon next to her with his arm draped across her chest. His hands always seemed to rest on her right boob and his fingers were always gripping her nipple gently. At first his hands were usually between her tits but when she first had Brooke and her milk came in, his hands had rested on her tits. Her loved to play with them, even in his sleep. Truth be known, she liked the feeling of his hands on her tits.

When they spooned, he would have his crotch right at her ass. Usually his hard cock would somehow find its way between her butt cheeks and rest between her legs. They had many a leisurely fuck just as they went to sleep with his cock wedged between her asscheeks.

She snuggled against Brian this morning and felt his warmth. She could still feel his hard thick cock wedging itself between her ass again. "Doesn't his cock every go down," she thought. But she knew the answer and she never wanted it to go down. She wiggled her butt against his dick and could feel him push back against her even in his sleep. His fingers automatically squeezed her nipple. She let a little moan as she felt the pressure on her swelling nipple.

Her right hand traveled down her still flat stomach and slid across her shaved mound. She still kept it shaved ever since the honeymoon. Either she did it or would have Brian do it for her. It all started out with her shaving herself in the shower and the tub and Brian started watching her with fascination. One thing led to another and he eventually took control of her personal grooming in that area. He would keep her clean-shaven and afterwards would rub lotion to sooth any razor burn. Then that would lead to a tongue bathing and then another wild fuck session. This had gone on for the past 20 something years and only stopped when Brian was deployed to some far away place or on a training exercise.

Her hand rubbed across her mound and she felt the dried residue of last night's activities. She kept her eyes closed as she thought about the wild fucking she gotten last night. Since they had gotten older, the number of times each night got smaller but the length and intensity was the same. It was worse when Brian came home from the field or when he was sick, of all things. When he came home from the field, they would happy fuck well into the night. When Brian was sick, he became amorous. He said that he was sick and nothing could make him feel worse so why not do something that felt good. She liked it when he got sick. She took care of her baby and her baby took good care of her.

She had dried cum all over her pussy mound and lips. She even felt the combined mixture of pussy juice and Brian's cum along her thigh. Between the two of them, they had soaked the sheets. They both got to lie in the wet spot she giggled. But the running of her hands across her smooth pussy mound was stirring her pussy again. She could feel it begin to cream.

When she touched her pussy lips and rubbed her swelling clit, she pulled her hand back. As much as she would like to frig herself to a quick cum she couldn't. She was still a little tender after their night of lovemaking. Even after their twenty-plus years together, three kids, and her pussy and ass being stretched by Brian's huge cock, he still wore her out and made her a little raw. It was a good raw but she was still tender every morning after a night of fucking.

This morning was no different. Last night was a good night. Brian had fucked her twice. Both times in her tight pussy but the last one finished with him cumming deep in her ass. They got to bed around 10 pm and they were still at it at 2 am. Brian had fucked her good and long. She was a little tender but she still moved her hand and touched her pussy gently. Her touching stirred her pussy juice and her lips started to slicken.

The pressure of her fingers caused her bladder to let the rest of her body know it was there. She felt the pressure of her full bladder and knew she had to pee or she was going to have an accident. With Wendy, when Mother Nature told her to go pee, she went.

Wendy reluctantly stopped the gentle stroking of her pussy lips and clit and slid from the warm bed and Brian's grasp. She walked unsteadily from the bedroom and into the bathroom. She was still a klutz after 40 years and she bounced off the doorframe as she entered the bathroom. She staggered to the bowl and checked through her slit eyes to see if the lid was up or down. Brian had forgotten to lower the seat one time and in the middle of the night she had to make a run in the middle of a fuck session to pee. She didn't bother to turn on the light nor check the toilet seat whereabouts. When she sat down she just kept going. Her butt went into the bowl and kept going until it hit the cold water in the bowl. She had screamed and it brought Brian running. He had thought she had hurt herself but when he arrived, he turned on the light and found her waving her arms in the air trying to get out of the toilet. This caused him to start laughing. When he pulled her struggling frame out of the toilet he fell on the floor himself laughing so hard he couldn't catch his breath. Wendy was pissed as it was but couldn't figure out what was so funny. Then she looked at the toilet. She was using a blue toilet bowl fluid that worked when you flushed the toilet and kept blue water as a sanitizer in the bowl's water. She looked in the mirror and saw that her ass was a light blue color.

This just made her madder. She had told Brian repeatedly to lower the seat when done and he didn't. She had now fallen in and had a blue ass to show for it. And he had the unmitigated gall to laugh at her predicament. This just pissed her off even more. Needless to say she left him laying on the floor laughing and went to bed. That was the end of their love making for the night. The next night she forgave him and they were having a hot session. They had the light on and when she got on all fours and asked for him to take her doggie style, he took on look at her blue ass and started laughing. He kept laughing at her ass and couldn't continue. She was so pissed that she went and slept on the couch. He didn't get any for about a week until the blueness wore off. And they didn't have the light on for a while either.

Ever since that night, Wendy had made sure she checked the lid before sitting down. Once she knew the bowl was down, she plopped down and let it go. She really had to pee. Even as she sat there, she realized her butt was sore. With the pressure of her legs sitting on the lid, she felt the muscles were tender. Brian really did pound her. With the added addition of gravity on her pussy, the weight of her body made her realize that her pussy and ass were sore.

When she finished she slowly walked back into their bedroom. The hotel they were staying in was one of the nicest in Papeete, Tahiti. After all they could afford it now. The bed was huge and a good thing too, they used every inch of it last night. They rolled everywhere in their lovemaking. The window was open to let in the cool morning breeze. She looked out the window and could see the waves breaking on the sandy beach in the early morning light.

When she looked back at the bed, Brian was sprawled out with the covers kicked off. She was looking at his naked body lying spread eagle on the bed. He was gently breathing with his head to his left as if looking to see if she was there. His body was muscular, more muscular than most for a man of his age but seeing what he did for almost twenty years of military service it was expected.

What was the most impressive sight on Brian was his cock. As he was lying on his back, his cock was laying semi erect across his hip. Even flaccid is was quite large. She stood at the end of the bed and watched it move from side to side as his breathing caused his stomach to rise and fall, gently rocking his cock.

Watching his cock sway started the pussy juice factory in Wendy to call in the next shift. She could feel her pussy begin to heat up and as the breeze came in, the cool air excited her. She could feel the breeze add coolness to her wet pussy lips like gentle kiss on them. The cool air was causing her nipples to harden on her 38DD chest. She brought her hands to her breasts and cupped them. She gently took her hardening nipples in her fingers and squeezed them. "Ouch," she thought, "but that feels good."

Her hands released her tits and moved down over her flat belly and onto her shaved mound. She rubbed the dried cum and pussy juice and felt it flake away under her touch. When her hands reached her pussy lips she could feel the wetness already coating them. She dipped one finger into her pussy and pushed it in gently. As her finger entered her pussy she realized just how tender she was. It was going to be a while before she could take anything in there. By this afternoon when Brian gets back from his boat trip her pussy should be well enough for a good fucking. But until then she was going to have to give it some more rest.

But there was nothing wrong with her mouth and hands. Sometimes a good cock sucking is enough to take the edge off. Yes, she enjoys fucking most of all but she also got turned on when she felt a guy release his load in her mouth or on her tits. She was going to have some coffee later, might as well get her cream now.

As she approached her sleeping husband, her mind flashed back to another incident in her life. Even with the steady fucking Brian gave her, she was always horny. With the numerous training exercises and other military events, Brian wasn't always there to give her what she needed. Even when he was there, her mind roamed to other events. Some of these resulted in trysts that could have broken her marriage. After many years of marriage and Brian no longer in Special Forces, she broke down in a tearful spell and told him of some of the extra-marital affairs she had. Brian said he understood why she did it and didn't blame her. He only showed a little jealousy when she told him of who they were, but knew it was long ago and that it wouldn't happen again.

As part of their sexual play he would ask her to tell him of stories of her high school days and past conquests. These would turn him on immensely and would usually end up with her banging away with him in a wild fuckfest. Many times she couldn't remember the exact details so she made up some of the stuff, most of it true but the exact detail was sometimes clouded or just too long ago to remember.

The one time he got the most jealous was when she told him that she had fucked Bob Primrose, a member of his team, who was getting out of the army. The soldier was going through his out-processing and would be leaving for his hometown in a few days. Brian told his friend to just stay at his house in the spare bedroom. It was while Brian was at work that Wendy paid an unannounced visit to his friend. The kids had just left for school and Brian had long departed for work. It was just Wendy at home and still in her robe. Bob was in the guest room still asleep. Wendy went to take a shower and then while applying lotion to her body, felt the tingling of sexual arousal.

She always had the hots for Bob. Whenever he visited Brian and she was around, her pussy would just melt. Always after Bob had left she would practically rape Brian due to the pure sexual lust from Bob's presence. Many of the wild fuck sessions went on with Brian on top or her on top and Wendy's mind visualizing Bob and his cock deep inside her.

Bob was leaving in a few days and Wendy felt that it was now or never to fulfill a fantasy of her's. She put on a sheer robe and moved into the guest room. She found Bob on his back naked sleeping away. She moved to him and took him in her mouth to bring him to full hardness. After that it led to a wild fuck session that lasted into the afternoon. Brian didn't get any that night, as she was a little sore. She also didn't think Brian would totally understand why she was so wet, wetter than usual. Bob had left two healthy loads of thick cum in her pussy and one load down her gullet. Not only did she have that tryst with Bob, she returned to his room every day after that and fucked themselves senseless. Bob even delayed his departure a day just so he could have another crack at her pussy and ass.

Even now, Wendy would lay awake and play with her pussy as she visualized those days with Bob. She never had a chance to hook up with him again. They had met once when Brian traveled to a school near Bob and she flew up one weekend to visit. Bob was the one that picked her up at the airport since Brian was in class. On the way from the airport to Bob's house nothing happened. Not that she wouldn't have wanted to pull off the side of the road and just him, but Brian was going to meet them at Bob's house along with Bob's wife. Wendy knew that if she were left alone with Bob for an hour or more, she would have had a quick fuck to bring back old memories.

Wendy was moving toward her sleeping husband with that memory of Bob still lingering in her mind. She loved Brian with all her heart and soul, however, her pussy and ass had different thoughts occasionally. She was a woman and a horny one at that. She needed cock on a regular basis. When she went too long, she either had to take care of it herself or she would find some to put out the fire.

Now that Brian had retired and they had more money than they could ever spend, she was getting a steady supply of cock. It was only occasionally that she would look at other guys and think of what it would be like to fuck them. It was during her times of weakness or when Brian was gone for an extended time that she strayed from her marital bed.

But she was not straying now. She moved with a cat like grace towards her sleeping husband but with on thing on her mind, taking his big cock down her throat and drinking her fill of his salty cum. She moved toward the bed and slowly kneeled down on the bed and crawled her way toward the head of the bed and Brian's waiting body.

She crawled beside him and lay down beside his warm body. As lay on her side she was at face level with his cock still gently rolling on his abdomen. She rested her head on his muscular stomach and placed her tit on his thigh. At that angle she was allowed to look directly at his cock and the slit on its head. Her ear was to his stomach and could hear the gurgling and churning of his stomach and the beating of his heart.

She gently leaned forward and gently blew warm breath on Brian's sleeping cock. The warm breath caused his cock to stir. She could visibly see his cock start to thicken as she continued to blow the warm breath. Wendy felt if she had the power of life giving as she blew "life" into this sleeping monster.

As she blew, she started to gently run her fingers along Brian's thigh, moving upward toward his balls. The higher up she got she felt his hair get thicker until she was taking his hairy balls in her hand. She gently rolled his orbs in her hand and watched as the feeling of her warm hand on his balls combined her breath caused his cock harden and life gently off his stomach. Once his cock was hard her wrapped her hand around it and started to gently stroke it in small movements.

Brian was beginning to stir and realized that there was something causing him to become erect. In his dream state he was thinking of a faceless woman gently giving him a blowjob. The owner of the blowjob looked like strangely like the body type of his two daughters but could not see whose face the body belonged. As the feeling became more intense Brian brought his hand up to rub the girl's head that was giving him such a wonderful feeling on his cock. When he felt the soft hair of the girl, he gave a moan and realized that he was not dreaming.

With a gentle awakening he opened his eyes and through the open slits he could see the sandy-blond hair of his beautiful wife. She was staring intently at his cock as her hand was gently stroking him. He could see her red painted nails as they attempted to wrap around his hard cock. Her fingers didn't quite make the circumference of his cock but her fingers did the best it could get her dainty fingers all the way.

When she realized that he was awake, she stopped blowing on his cock and turned her head toward Brian. "Good morning, lover. Hope you slept well. I was going to get up and make coffee but I figured I would get my cream for my cup before it got here. Hope you wouldn't mind."

He gently stroked her head, smiled, and then guided her head back to his waiting cock. As her mouth got closer she opened her mouth wide and with a single gulp, took his cock deep into her throat. Once there she held it in her throat and breathed through her nose. She only pulled away when his coarse hair tickled her nose. She applied a sucking vacuum and withdrew her mouth from his cock trying to draw his cum out with only one suck. When she was unable to do so, she tightened her mouth and again lowered her mouth on his cock and taking him deep in here throat.

She could only hold his cock in her throat for so long before his hair tickled her nose or she had to get a major breath of air. When his cock was in her throat she would use her throat muscles and tongue to bath and swab its length. Even though she was breathing through her nose, it was only shallow breaths. She needed a deeper breath to keep going. As she pulled her mouth off his cock, she would again try to pull enough vacuum to literally pull the cum from his balls.

"You know I could take you deeper if your hair wouldn't tickle my nose," she told him after she released his cock. "Maybe I should shave you like you shave me. I think I would like to see you bald. It might be very interesting."

"Baby, if that is what you want, that would be fine with me. Now please keep doing what you are doing. It feels so good and you will make me cum in your sweet mouth. I love you. Please keep sucking me," he pleaded.

"Hmmmmm, I know. I can taste your pre-cum. I always liked the taste." She placed his cock back in her mouth and began to bob her mouth up and down.

"Mmmmmm, that is the way baby. Suck my cock. Make me cum in your hot mouth."

Brian's hand was still on her head and followed along with her movements. Unconsciously he would push her head down farther as she went down on his cock. Even after all these years she still had problems with her gag reflex. She had learned how to control it but when Brian got carried away he would sometimes push her past the point that she could control. He was now pushing her to that point. She knew that she had to retake control of her actions or she was going to toss her cookies if she kept hitting her gag reflex point in the back of her throat.

She took her mouth off his cock and kissed his abdomen and then gently bit it. She left a trail of saliva from the end of his cock to his stomach. Her hand was pumping his cock in a stead rhythm as she started to move up his body. As she moved she would kiss and lick gently up his body. She was pumping his cock as her tongue reached his navel she began to caress it. Brian was ticklish there and pushed her away as he was laughing.

Her hand was still pumping his cock. He knew that if she kept it up, he would blow a huge load all over his chest. As she kissed her way up his body, she would wiggle as make her body slowly work her way up. When she got to his chest her tongue reached out and kissed his nipple. She took the hard little nub in her mouth and sucked between her teeth gently biting down on it.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers