Brian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This caused Brian to shudder. This is one of the things that she did to him that he liked the most. He would get harder and his body reacted to her kisses and sucking. But when she would bite down on his nipples, he would go into orbit.

She knew this and used it to her advantage. She knew that if she did this and pumped his cock he would soon shoot a huge load on her tits or she would jerk him off on to his chest so she could then suck it off him and bring him quickly to another erection, one that would last for quite a while. He would use this to fuck her into oblivion and wear her out.

She pumped his cock as she continued to gently bite his nipples. Brian's hands were on her hand to force her mouth harder onto his chest. She knew this sign as one of his signs of very aroused. He loved it and she knew she had the power to make him squirm for a while or to bring him off. She knew that if he were going on his trip, she would have to make this a relatively quick orgasm for him. But she also liked the power she had over him and wanted to control him for a while and his cumming.

She continued to pump his cock and would alternate between kissing his nipple and biting it. Brian was squirming on the bad and moaning with the feelings that were coursing through his body. He would roll his head side to side and would raise his hips along with her pumping.

"Bite my nipples harder, baby. You know I like it that way. You are making me so hot. You keep this up and I will cum in no time," he moaned.

She bit down hard on his tiny nub of a nipple and Brian jerked at the pain and pleasure it caused. Her hand, still not wrapped around his cock fully, was moving from its base to the head. She gripped it so the skin would slide along the length of his cock and up and over his plum sized head. She took her thumb and would smear the pre-cum leaking from its end all around the head. His head was purple and very sensitive. This would cause him to jerk his hips harder into her hand. Each time she did this he would moan.

She began to time her thumb rubbing his cockhead with the biting of his nipples. Each time she did it he would moan and jerk. She knew if she kept it up he would be coming over her tits.

But this is not what she wanted for this morning. She wanted to feel him shoot down her throat and her drink his cum. She knew that he was going to cum soon and she needed to position herself so she could catch every precious drop of his cum.

She raised herself up and scooted down toward his abdomen again. Once her face was close to his cock she leaned over his stomach. This allowed her to have the use of both hands as well as her mouth. Then took both hands and wrapped them around this cock and began to pump with long extended strokes.

She would alternate between one-handed strokes while the other hand stroked his balls. Then she would switch back to the two hands to get a firmer grip. She would have loved for him to put his fingers in her sopping pussy or play with her asshole but she was just too tender from the workout he gave her last night.

That as the only problem she had with their lovemaking. It was the best she had ever had since the first time she had sex. During her high school days she had done many a guy. She had even had a thing with a girl friend of hers but neither knew really what to do other than what they did do felt great. She had even learned how to eat pussy and found that she like the taste. Even the occasional tryst when Brian was gone was good but nothing like she had with Brian. The only problem was that his size made her sore the next day, especially after a particularly wild night where they fucked their combined brains out. Last night was one of those nights, Brian had simply wore her out and she felt the soreness when she would occasionally reach down and feel her wet pussy or pinch her still sore nipples.

But this morning was for Brian. Well it was for her too, because she got the creamy surprise at the end. She was going to get her sweet reward; it just depended on how long she wanted to wait and what she wanted to do to Brian to make him wait to give it to her. This morning she didn't want to wait long. She knew the sure thing to set him off quickly and to cause him to cum hard with lots of juice for her breakfast.

She used her suctioning mouth and her hand to develop a steady rhythm along the length of his cock. Her head would bob downward as her hand would stroke upward. Brian had feeling going in both directions. With her other hand she would rub his ball sack. Unfortunately in this position she would tire quickly and usually in their lovemaking they would constantly switch positions to they wouldn't tire out as quickly. But this morning it was going to be all her.

She knew the two things that would set Brian off the quickest. She was going to hit him with the double whammy. She lifted her hands off his balls and brought her mouth off his cock. She wet her fingers with lots of saliva and then opened her legs and gently used her wet fingers to slide into her sore pussy. She got copious amounts of her slick pussy juice on her fingers. As she pulled away from her pussy, she left a long string of her pussy juice from her pussy across her thigh to Brian's. She quickly replaced her mouth on Brian's cock and restarted her head bobbing and hand stroking on his cock.

She used her stroking hand to pry Brian's legs apart and lifted his balls to expose his asshole. Her hot sucking mouth never left his cock. Brian's hands were still on the back of her head to gently guide her speed and depth of sucking. She placed her pussy soaked fingers at the opening to his ass and gently pushed as she stroked his cock.

"Oh baby, that feels wonderful. Fuck my ass with your fingers. Make me cum in your mouth. You are so good," he quietly told her.

She knew that with her finger buried in his ass and her hand and mouth double-teaming his cock that he would not hold out much longer. But she was about to play the coup de grace. She slowly lowered her mouth until his pubic hair was tickling her nose. When that happened she back off until the tickling stopped. Her finger in his ass would gently pull almost out and then push hard into him all the way to her second knuckle. Her other hand was stroking with very short strokes from the base of his cock to her mouth.

And then she started to hum the Marine Corps hymn. This was a family joke and something she did from the first time she had ever sucked his cock. It never failed to cause him to blow his cum in a very short time. This was going to be no different.

"OH GODDDD, BABY, THAT DID IT. HERE IT CUMS. SUCK MY COCK." He screamed as the first volley of cum hit the back of her throat. She had to stop humming to swallow his cum as it blasted out of his cock.

When the first load hit her throat she continued to pump her finger into him and starting bobbing her head again. Each time she came up his cock with her mouth she would apply a tremendous amount of pressure to force his cum out.

She continued to suck until he had no more cum to give. She had swallowed it all and not missed a drop. She had gotten better at her cock sucking abilities between him and her other lovers. She loved the taste of his cum best of all and would take it over all others.

When he finally had had enough he gently pulled her head off his cock. The sucking sensation was too much for his cock and the pleasure was almost painful. She pulled her finger out of his ass and then leaned backwards until she was lying next to him on the bed. He rolled up on his side and looked at her. They both smiled at each other and he leaned over and kissed her lips. He could taste his cum on her tongue. This would bother some men but he found it exciting. He had eaten her pussy many times after he had cum in her and it never bothered him.

After they had kissed, she looked at him. "Thanks for the morning cream, now I have to get some coffee to go with it. Should I call for room service?" she asked.

"Sure but wouldn't you rather me take care of you first?" he asked in return.

"Baby, that big cock of yours took care of me last night and wore me out. I am still a little tender. But by tonight I will be ready for you. Tonight you get to return the favor. I might even do something special to you," she told him.

With that he kissed her again and they got out of bed. Brian went to the bathroom for his morning toilet and Wendy picked up the phone to call room service and ordered some coffee and morning pastries. She then dialed the kids' room next door to wake them up. They had two suites for their stay in the hotel. Wendy and Brian had one with a sitting room and bedroom; the kids had one with two rooms, one for the guys and one for the girls.

Once Wendy knew they were awake, she went to join Brian in the shower. Once in the shower, she found that her pussy didn't her that much after all. But all she would let Brian do is lick her clit after her gave her pussy a shave. Once they got out of the shower and dressed the waiter showed up with breakfast with the kids shortly behind. They had to eat quickly if they were going to make the boat trip to the island.

Wendy kissed Brian and the kids goodbye as they walked out the door. Dylan had opted to stay with her and go to the pool instead boat ride with Dad, his sisters and Roger. Dylan wouldn't have minded going on the boat because he got to see the same thing he wanted to see at the pool. Nearly naked girls in skimpy thongs, nice tits and tanned bodies, even if it was on his sisters, they were a site to behold. They did have nice bodies and were quickly becoming a golden tan. However, Dylan couldn't stand Roger. They had almost come to blows before. Dylan knew what Roger was after, it was either Brooke was blind to it or she didn't care.

After the family had dressed and left, Dylan came into his parent's suite to see what his mom was up to. He was wearing his Speedo bathing suit, tank top and sandals. Wendy looked up as he entered the room. "Hey, how about knocking before entering, I could have been undressed," she scolding him.

"I am sorry, mom, I thought you were already dressed. At least you were when we had breakfast." He replied as he eyed her body. "Damn, I would loved to seen her undressed, she is one hot woman," he thought. He always thought his mom was sexy and had jerked off many nights listening to her and his dad going at it long into the night. He always wished it had been him between her legs making her yell and moan.

"Well, I wasn't going to wear my robe and slippers to play tennis was I?" she said sarcastically. After breakfast and the kids had returned to their rooms to get ready for the boat trip, she had gone into her dressing room and changed into her tennis outfit.

Wendy had picked up tennis one day out of the blue back at home. She had been asked by a friend of hers to join her for a game. She went with her and played her first game since her high school gym class. She found that she picked up the game quite easily and found that she was actually very good. She had started taking tennis lessons at the local club and would play whenever she had an opportunity to get court time. She knew she had some free time while Brian and the kids were gone, so she had called down to the front desk a book a court time with the local tennis instructor the hotel employed.

Wendy had changed into her tennis outfit. She had gone all out when she started playing. She bought all the best equipment and outfits. The outfit she had one was one of the "Serena Williams" collection, low cut top that barely kept her huge tits inside, short panty-skirt that showed lots of leg and ass. To say the least that she looked hot was the understatement of the year. Her top was very sheer and you could clearly see the outline of her nipples when they got hard. After a good tennis workout her sweat would soak her outfit. This only made her ample breast even more clearly visible. She wore this outfit today just because she liked that aspect; she wanted to show off a little. She always liked to turn the guy's heads, even since high school. Today would be no different, only it was her son standing in front of her that was getting turned on.

As she stood in front of him with her hands on her hips chastising him for entering her room without knocking, she could see the outfit was having the desired effect on the male psyche. Dylan was wearing his tight Speedo that showed his body, especially his manly bulges. She could see the bulge in his suit starting to swell as his eyes traveled over her body. His gaze lasted longer on her tits and the swelling of her hips.

Wendy knew that Dylan was grown up now but she didn't realize just how much. Her son was a hunk. She had the body of his dad after he had come back from his army training when they first started dating. His body had become chiseled through his wrestling and martial arts training. It didn't hurt that his dad shared his Special Forces training with Dylan and the girls. Dylan was very good at his sports but with his dad's training, he was very deadly at what he did.

Her eyes watching his eyes caused her pussy to get hotter. She could feel the dampness beginning in her crotch and knew she shouldn't be having these feelings about her son staring at her body. Like always when she got turned on, her nipples would be erect like pencil erasers. Her nearly see through top made the erect nipples and raise areole visible even at a distance. Dylan's eyes had noticed them.

Wendy quickly changed the subject and turned around to walk into her closet to get her racket and equipment bag. She could feel Dylan's eyes again staring at her ass in the short skirt as she walked away. Again, it was wrong but she couldn't help but feel a bit of excitement in her pussy, as she knew her son was watching. As she walked she purposely gave her ass that extra swing to keep his eyes glued to her ass.

When she reentered the room, Dylan was still standing there but had picked up a folded towel and was holding it in front of his body. Evidently he was attempting to hide his growing erection. Wendy had to turn her head and smile knowing the effect she had on him.

"Honey, how about we meet for lunch after my tennis? I would love to have a good looking young man for lunch," she told him. She really did like to have a young man for lunch, with him being the main course. If Dylan weren't her son, she would love to have him for lunch. She would eat him and for desert fuck his young brains out.

"Uh, sure mom, I would be happy to," he replied.

"Besides, Dylan, all the girls seeing you with me might make them want a piece of the action. They may think you are hitting on an older woman and having lunch with you will make you just that much hotter than you already are." She was looking at him becoming more and more uncomfortable. "Come on stud, walk me to the courts."

As they headed for the door, she reached down and patted him on the ass then gently squeezed it in her hands. "Damn, he has a nice firm ass," she thought.

"Mom! What are you doing? Stop it!" he squealed. "Don't do that, please don't do that."

"Come on silly, I am going to be late for my lesson." Wendy moved ahead of him out the door and down toward the elevator. Wendy purposely swung her ass just to give her son a thrill as he followed her out the door. She knew his eyes again were following her tight ass in her revealing outfit. When she got to the elevator she decided to give him one more thrill. She bent over at the waist and lowered her bag to floor. Her skirt rode up and exposed her tight ass in the pantied shorts. She then turned and kneeled down to adjust the laces on her shoe. She timed her turn so that Dylan walked up to her at that moment.

Dylan stood there and gazed down her top and could see the swell of her tits. He also got a view of her crotch as she was adjusting her laces. He could see where the tightness of the pantied shorts had risen high into her crotch. She was flashing him a camel-toe in her outfit. Dylan rolled his eyes and quietly moaned.

Wendy started to rise and "accidentally" lost her balance and reached out to steady herself against Dylan. Her hand reached out to stop her forward fall and she placed her hand directly against the towel in front of his crotch. Her hand gently wrapped around his hardened cock as she brought herself upright. Again, Dylan silently moaned as his mother's hand landed on his cock.

"Thanks, babe. I am such a klutz. One day I am going to hurt myself. I can't walk from one room to another without falling, tripping or bumping into something. Thanks for helping me up." She looked into his eyes and gave him her best damsel in distress look.

"Not a prob', mom. I would be happy to help you with anything you might need from me. I would do anything for you, you know that." He was looking deep into her hazel eyes.

They entered the elevator as it opened and the ride to the ground floor was uneventful. However, Wendy did notice that Dylan was sweating in the cool elevator. "I wonder what brought that on," she wickedly thought. She hid her smile as she looked into her bag searching for just anything to keep from looking at her son.

Dylan escorted her to the pool. She kissed his cheek and he went into the pool area and she proceeded to the courts for her lesson. Dylan watched his mother walk toward the courts concentrating on her ass as she left him standing there. He watched her turn the corner and then he proceeded to go into the pool area.

Soon his mind shifted from the fantastic view of his mom's ass to the view of the buxom babes around the pool. Tahiti had a more relaxed dress code for poolside attire than found in the United States. Nearly half naked women in all shapes and sizes surrounded him. The women were all golden tanned and the best part, topless. Those that weren't without their tops might as well have been because what little tops they had didn't leave much to the imagination. There wasn't much more than a strip of cloth that only covered their nipples. The rest of their suit was just a thong or g-string. They were for the most part naked. The biggest piece of material on their suits was the how-to-wash tag. This only made him that much hornier. He hadn't gotten laid in over a week and between his sexy sisters running around half naked, his mom and her tennis outfit and what little she wore at the pool, and now surrounded by these babes, he was a walking hard-on. He knew he would have to retire to the bathroom tonight and jack off if he didn't get some relief soon. Either that or his nuts were going to explode. Dylan just sat there and stared and drooled like a starving man at a buffet.

Wendy met with her tennis instructor right after turning the corner and saying goodbye to Dylan. She purposely put a swing in her step that caused her sexy ass to swing. She did this for her son to tease him. But she also did it for herself; she found a wicked pleasure in teasing her son sexually. She did not why but it made her feel even sexier knowing that she gave her son a hard-on.

She met her tennis instructor as he stood there talking to another man, who obviously by his dress was the other instructor. They were talking about how the other instructor's pupil had canceled in the last minute. However, when Wendy walked up he offered to take his friend's task of training Wendy.

Wendy's coach declined the offer and they moved on to the court to start their lesson. The coach decided to do some stretches first to get limbered up before the lesson. The stretches were not so much to limber Wendy up but so the coach and his friend to get a better look at the sexy body standing before them. The coach's friend decided to watch the lesson from a nearby set of chairs where he could watch Wendy's ass as she warmed up and stretch.