Brian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy was not a fool and knew the gaze both the instructors were giving her. Since she had been in a teasing mood all morning she decided to play it to the hilt. She would turn side to side as part of her stretching and thrust her chest out as far as she could. Her D-cups tits stuck out and stretched the fabric in her suit to the max. Once the coach finished those stretches, he decided she needed to stretch her legs. He had her bend at the waist and hang her hands down as far as she could. Wendy was still quite limber, she had to be to do the things she did with Brian and the few other lovers she recently had, and was able to bend with her feet together and place her hands flat on the ground.

The other coach was getting an eyeful with each stretch. Wendy's pantied shorts were again pulled tight into her ass and crotch. Even from a distance the coach could see she was wearing a thong. Then she would spread her legs and stretch to each side and then again down to the ground. Once when she looked back she saw the other coach adjust his cock in his shorts. Her coach to her front was getting an eyeful looking down her top at her big tits.

Now that the stretching part was over, the coach wanted to play a quick set to see how she did and he needed to work on her with. After the set, he felt that she needed to work on her forehand stroke the most and went to the other end of the court to set up and start the ball-serving machine. Once it was loaded he asked his friend to fire it so he could work with her strokes. Wendy's coach returned to stand behind Wendy and watched her from that angle as she hit a few balls and then walked around to the front to watch her again. What he was really doing was watching her ass as she hit the ball and her skirt riding up. Then he was watching her magnificent tits bob in her top. It was giving him a tremendous hard-on to watch this sexy lady hit the ball.

Wendy was no fool and was playing up her tennis weaknesses to fully get the coach going. She was quite good and took regular lessons back home at her country club. She knew that the coach was full of crap when he was telling her that her form was weak. But she let the guy continue because she was enjoying teasing him and his friend.

He told her that he would help her with her swing if she would allow it. She said sure that she would do just about anything to improve her game. Coach moved behind her and placed his body as a spoon behind her and assisted her with her swing. He tried to mold his body to hers as she went through the motions of the swing.

Wendy could feel his body up against hers as he proceeded to give her pointers. She could also feel his hard cock pointing its way into the crack of her pantied ass. She loved the way that felt against her ass and was beginning to turn her on. She would lean against him as she hit the ball. His cock was getting harder each time she ground against him. Her pussy was starting to react unconsciously. She could feel her pants starting to get damp. It hadn't helped that she had already given Brian a morning blowjob and that she had gotten hotter than expected teasing her son. Now she had a good-looking tennis coach holding tight against his body and his hard cock rubbing over her ass. Even her nipples were reacting to the pressure of his cock. They were quickly becoming hard and making little points in her top. Occasionally the coach would allow her to make a forehand stroke without his help and his hands would graze her tits. Every few strokes he would "accidentally" stroke her tits and his hand would gently squeeze as he passed over them.

Wendy had realized that if she continued to tease it could go farther than she wanted. She was still horny from this morning and if the situation was different, then she might take it a little farther. But she knew she was going to meeting Dylan in a little bit and she needed to shower and get ready for lunch.

She told the coach that she was going to have to cut the lesson short that she needed to be somewhere in a while. He backed away from her and shook her hand. She tried not to look down but her eyes quickly glanced down at the bulge in the coach's pants. When he caught her looking he just smiled at her and raised his eyebrows. She also caught him looking at her chest and she looked down herself. Her nipples were fully erect and due to the sweat pouring off her body the outfit was very sheer. The coach had an almost clear view of her tits. The coach's friend came up to them to tell her thank you and he gave the same view. She sideway glanced at him and saw that he too had a bulge in his shorts. She bade them farewell and moved to the side of the court.

She walked over to her back to her bag and with one last bit of teasing, bent at the waist to retrieve it. The coaches got a great view of her tight ass in her white outfit. Due to the sweat and the way her pussy was creaming they could clearly see her pussy when the material stretched tight.

Wendy asked them if they could point her to the door to the dressing rooms. They told her to follow them that they were heading that way also and for her to follow them. She followed the two young men toward the dressing room that were right next to the swimming pool. The pool and the tennis courts shared the same rest rooms and other office for the hotel, to include the tennis coach's offices.

As Wendy entered the building the air conditioning made the rooms cooler. This cool breeze coming in from the hot outdoors caused her nipples to tighten up and become even more visible within her suit. This had the desired effect that the coaches wanted. Her coached turned and asked if she were planning to take any more lessons during her stay. Wendy replied she didn't know yet, depends on her schedule and whether or not the tennis schedules matched hers.

The coach said if she would step into his office he would see what they had available and she could book one now and cancel if necessary. Wendy replied that would be fine and followed her coach inside. The other coach followed her inside. Once in the office the other coach tried to quietly lock the outer office door.

Wendy knew something was up and became immediately concerned when the other coach also lowered the blinds in the small office. The office was cluttered with tennis rackets, cans of tennis balls, and clothing. The only other thing in the office was a small desk and a telephone. To one side of the room was a door that must have led to the dressing and locker room. The coaches must have had a dressing room off the main one.

Once the door was locked the other coach came up behind Wendy and blocked her from moving to the main door and back into the hallway. Wendy knew she had to get out of there and quickly before the situation got out of hand.

"Look guys, I need to be going. I will check back with the front desk later. I need to get changed and meet my friends for lunch. They will be looking for me soon." She was getting nervous and her voice showed it. "It was a good lesson, thank you very much and hope to see you again."

Her coach looked at her. "Ms. Williams, you are quite welcome. You are a good player. You are also very beautiful, has anyone ever told you that. And you are very sexy."

"Thank you, thank you very much. Now I am sorry I need to be going. See you later." She turned to leave and ran into the other coach standing behind her. As she ran into him he brought his hands up and the gently pressed into her breasts. Wendy backed up and looked into his eyes, "Excuse me. I would like to leave now."

Her coach was now on his feet and moving behind her. "Lady, you have been teasing us all morning and showing us your wares. I think since you like to show it off, maybe we should see more since you gave us such a show this morning."

Her coach moved until he was pressing hi body up against hers. His hard cock pressed into her ass as he stood behind her. Wendy gave her coach an elbow to the stomach as he got up behind her. She had learned a few things from her son's martial arts and her husband's hand-to-hand skills from his special forces training. Her coach was caught off guard and reeled backwards giving her a chance to push the other coach and her to head for the door to the dressing rooms. She knew that if she could just get into the open she had a chance and could report these assholes.

"GET THE BITCH," her coach yelled. She quickly made it to the door and was into the tennis coach's private dressing room. It was indeed a room off the main dressing room for the pool. It was a small room lined with locker and at one end had a few chairs and a padded bench against the wall for changing. She quickly looked around in a panic and found the other door to leave. Just as she opened the door the other coach stepped up behind her and slammed the door.

"Hey, baby, don't be leaving so soon. The coaching is just getting started. We have some more things we want to see you do to improve your game. Why don't you just get comfortable and we will all have some fun in the process." The other coach was eyeing her body and reached out his hand to gently caress her breast. She slapped his hand away and reached for the door.

"I said we weren't done training yet!" With that he pushed her away from the door and shoved her into the waiting arms of her coach.

Her coach caught her in his arms and wrapped them around her and cupped her tits. "Lady, do that again, and we will make the training a little rougher. Now you have teased us all day and I think it is time to pay the piper. So why don't you take those clothes off and give us an unobstructed view of your tight little ass and your sweet titties."

"Kiss my ass motherfucker. Why don't you two just fuck each other," she yelled at them.

"I plan on kissing your ass, sweetmeat, and I plan on kissing your tits and your pussy also. I am even going to let my friend have a piece of you while I am doing it. We are going to tag team your sweet ass and probably fuck you to death. We don't like you rich bitches coming in here and strutting your stuff and then not putting out after you shove it in our faces. And if you make another comment like that again, I am going to slap the shit out of you, and THEN fuck you. Got it, lady. NOW STRIP OR I WILL DO IT FOR YOU."

Wendy didn't know what to do or how she was going to get out of this. She tried to move away but she was trapped between the lockers and the two coaches. She knew that she couldn't do anything with her tennis bag on her shoulder so she dropped it to the floor. The coaches tired of waiting and they grabbed her. The other coach grabbed her arms and spun her around to where she was facing her coach. Her coached stepped in a grabbed her tits through the thin material. He reached up to her shoulders and pulled the shoulder straps off her shoulders and slowly moved them down her arms. Once they were low enough, her coach brought the material past her tits until they sprang free. Her tits were now in the open and swung freely, unencumbered by her outfit. Her coach leaned forward and lifted her tits in his hands and then squeezed her nipples between his fingers. Her coach leaned forward and started running tongue over each of them and covering them in spit. He was kneading one tit roughly causing pain not pleasure on her nipples. Her other capture was starting to kiss on her neck from behind and was licking and nibbling on her earlobes.

"Damn, Ms. Williams, you have such nice tits. It was a shame to keep them all locked up. I think I would love to put my cock between them and tittie fuck you. What do you say to that, MRS. RICH BITCH WILLIAMS," her coach said with venom in his voice.

"Please don't. Please don't hurt me," she pleaded.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" came a voice from behind them. All three of them turned and there was Dylan standing in the open door with his hands flexing open and closed.

Dylan had lain out at the pool while his mom was off taking her tennis lesson. He had sunned himself front and back as he kept watch on all the women walking back and forth in front of his lounger. As they passed they would either dismiss him all together by not looking his way or would be checking in out as he checked them. He was a good-looking guy, chiseled from long workouts in the gym to get ready for wrestling meets or from his training in martial arts. He had developed a strong set of pecs and biceps. His abdomen was cut in a clearly defined six-pack. Several of the younger girls, those about his age, would pass by and look down at him and licked their lips. He even had a few older women that would watch him and do the same. He even had one woman stare at him as she lounged back with her bare breast exposed to the world. She had a really nice set of tits that you could tell were surgically enhanced but they were nice tits all the same. She even was so bold as to make sure Dylan was watching as she adjusted the material of her thong and gave him a clear view of her shaved pussy. Dylan in a teasing mood himself gently nodded and licked his lips. This made the woman laughed and she puckered her lips and blew him a kiss.

This behavior went one for an hour or more as different girls cycled in and out of the pool area. After a while it became a little boring and he decided to check out the other areas to see what was going on. He had walked over to the tennis courts and could see that his mom's lesson must be over because no one was on the courts. The only things there were tennis balls all over and an empty court. He thought she must have already finished her lesson and was changing to meet him for lunch. He thought he should go ahead and take a leak and then meet her at the dining room. He put on his shirt and headed for the restrooms to relieve himself.

As he was standing in front of the urinal, he heard the loud voices of a man and a woman. The he heard the name "Ms. Rich Bitch Williams" and then he heard his mother's voice and her pleads. He quickly found the source of the voices and opened the door. There he found his mother being held from behind by a man in tennis clothes and another fondling and sucking in her exposed breasts.

"Dylan, help me please, son." Wendy was in a panic now. She was afraid for her and her son. "Go get help, son, quickly."

"Boy, you had better get the fuck outta here before I kick your ass and then make you watch what we do to her. So move your ass outta here. You tell anyone and we will fuck you up royally. Get it, now get out of here."

"Mister, all I want to know is which funeral home they are going to send your body to. I want to make sure I send your family flowers. Now let go of her while you still have the ability to do it. DO IT NOW, MOTHERFUCKER, NOW!!!!" Dylan was pissed; he had never been so pissed in his life. He immediately went into a sparring stance ready for the assholes to come at him.

The coach holding Wendy pushed her to the ground and looked at her, "Baby, we will be right back. We are going to take care of junior here and then we will take care of you." Then he reached down and painfully squeezed her nipple. Wendy moaned in pain.

Her coach had turned to Dylan, "Boy, you just made a big mistake. Now we are going to have to fuck you up before we get to fuck your mom. Hope you think it was worth getting your ass kicked to save your bitch of a teasing mom."

It was definitely an uneven fight; two on one was not fair but life isn't fair. But Dylan had his advantages the other men didn't. They did not know what Dylan knew nor did they know Dylan's ability. Dylan had finished his requirements for black belt the year before and did a grueling four hour test to get his belt. He also had spent lots of time with his dad going over the Special Forces training regime. This training differed slightly from his martial arts training. The major difference being, the winner is declared when the other one is dead. Special Forces training is not training that is known for its good sportsmanship, you either win or die, plain and simple. Dylan was also fighting to protect his mom. He could not let them win at any cost, he had to protect her.

Dylan knew the most he could hope for would be for him to try and take out one guy first and then deal with the other. Wendy's coach shoved Dylan against the wall locker that temporarily dazed him when his head bounced off the locker.

His mom's coach then walked up and looked him in the face. "Boy, I guess now we are just going to have to really fuck you up before we fuck your mother."

Wendy's coach reared his hand back and started to unload his haymaker to Dylan's face when he arched his back and screamed in pain. His face registered a shock of pain as her turned as faced Wendy standing there with a tennis racket in her hand. After Wendy was knocked to the floor she watched as the two men squared off against her son. She had to protect her baby, even if her baby could handle his own. Handling his own in a one-on-one is one thing; taking two at once is a little different. She was digging into her bag to find something to fight with. The only thing she found was her racket. She stood up with the racket in her hand and swung with all the power she had. She caught her coach in the small of his back right on the kidneys with the hard edge of the racket. She felt the racket reverberate in her hands from the blow. It hurt her hands but the look on his face told her that it had hurt him far worse. Now he was turning toward her and she knew she had fucked up.

Wendy's coach had turned around and was looking at Wendy with sheer anger, frustration, and astonishment in his eyes. What started out as a possible fuck session with a hot bitch, one that teased him and his friend to painful hard-ons, was turning into a royal pain in the ass. He had turned to her and started to reach out to grab the racket from her.

"Hey, motherfucker, remember me," he heard from behind him. He had heard a scream of pain but figured his friend had taken care of the boy. Just as he turned to the voice he felt all the air from his lungs leave his body in an instant and then his face and mouth went numb. He started to say something but realized he couldn't move his jaw.

Bryan had watched his mom's coach turn to her and reach for the racket that had just hit him. He had to act fast. He spoke to the guy just as he started to unload with a rear leg roundhouse kick. Her coach turned to his voice just as the kick landed in his gut. But before the coach could double over, Dylan had rechambered his leg and fired off another kick aimed directly at his nose. However, the coach had raised his head slightly as the air left his body and the kick landed squarely on his mouth. Dylan's martial arts training had toughened his insteps. Due to the numerous kicks on pads, and sparring in tournaments, it had toughened the top of his foot until it was hard as a rock.

Dylan looked at his mother staring at him. She was looking at the devastation her son had just brought on her attackers. There were now two men lying on the floor, one bleeding from the mouth and the other curled up in a ball with his arm at a funny angle.

Dylan reached down and helped his mother to her feet. He looked at her dangling breast and then took the straps to her top and pulled it up her body to cover them. He had to put his hands on her firm breasts to make sure the top was covering everything. She was looking at him in awe. He picked up her bag and threw it over his shoulder and guided her toward the door. They had to step over the other drooling coach to get out and the door banged him in the head. When the door wouldn't open all the way, Dylan just opened it a few more times, each time striking the coach's head, finally making room for his mother to get out. As he looked down at the coaches on the floor, "And don't ever touch my mother and don't ever call me a motherfucker. Hope you have a nice day. Next time it will not be so nice."