Brian Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers

When her body came to rest they were at face level, almost lip to lip. She looked into his eyes and quickly kissed his lips. "Thanks big brother for working with me. I think I need to work a bit more, don't you?" she told him. They laid there with their faces within inches of each other. "You realize that you have your hands on my tits, dontcha."

Dylan shook his head and moved his hands off. He tried to move her off but her weaknesses were suddenly gone and she had strength in her body. She stayed with him and remained on his chest still face to face. She leaned down again and kissed his lips letting her tongue brush his warm lips. She heard him sigh and felt his cock jump between her legs.

Then she rose up and crawled up his body until she sat on her knees and then sat down on his cock. He let out a groan as she wiggled her hips and against wedged his cock between her spread asscheeks. She took his hands and pulled them her sliding them under her still wet t-shirt. She placed his hands on her bare tits and felt his hand wrap around them. She felt his fingers naturally slide to her nipples and gently squeeze them. "now, isn't' that better?" she asked him.

He didn't say a word, only gently caressing her big tits and small erect nipples. She was moaning and groaning now as he began to pinch her sensitive nipples harder. She was squirming her ass around his cock the more he squeezed and pinched her tits.

Without much fanfare she stood up over him and looked down at his prone body beneath her. She saw that he was looking up her legs and she knew he could see her bald pussy under her shorts. The put her hand on the waist band and pushed them down, stepping out with one leg and then the other. She now stood above him naked from the waist down. "Since you have been staring at it all afternoon, I thought you might as well get a good look at it." She took her hands and spread her lips wide. He watched in slow motion as a drop of pussy juice formed on her lips and then fell to his chest. "You need a closer look, baby."

She lowered herself until she finally brought her knees to the outside of his head and then sat on his face, covering his mouth and nose. She let out a moan when she finally let her weight rest on him. "Now, eat my pussy," she told him.

The sight of Beth's pussy lowering to his face was something that will be burned into his memory forever. It was as if a red monster was charging after him and eventually landing on his face to suck the life out of him. Except his was no monster and he was going to suck the life out of it. As soon as he heard Beth tell him to eat her, he attacked her pussy with his tongue. He licked her lips and stabbed her small clit with his tongue. Each time he flicked her little bud, she would moan and shake. Then she would release a river of juice into his mouth. He felt her moving around above him but he didn't know what she was doing since she had blinded him with her legs gripping his head. But he felt her hands on the top of his head and she was guiding him in his actions. He was stabbing her clit and flicking it back and forth causing her to whimper and moan. He could tell that she was about to cum and he wanted her to cum on his mouth. Actually she had no intentions of doing anything but that. He felt more than heard her first orgasm. She pulled his head into her pussy and squeezed his head with her legs as she let go with her first orgasm. Her pussy exploded with a river of juice that flowed into his open mouth. He kept flicking her clit until he knew it had become too sensitive to continue.

He then used his tongue to fuck her pussy, moving it in and out like a cock. This new sensation caused her pussy to jerk and he could feel the walls of her pussy try to grip his invading tongue. Again her body gave the signs of impending orgasm and he wasn't about to stop his oral assault on her sweet pussy. He continued to tongue fuck her pussy until she started to cum again. Her pussy let loose another flow of her sweet cream and he eagerly drank it up.

Beth had had two earth shattering orgasms and rolled off her brother and began to rub the outside of her pussy to keep the orgasm moving. She closed her legs trapping her hands there as it just kept rolling through her body.

Dylan sat up and looked down at his naked sister. Some where in all the excitement she had taken off her top and lay on the floor naked with her hands between her legs. He quickly stripped off his shirt and the sat down to take off his pants. When he was completely naked, he moved to the naked Beth and leaned down to kiss her. Her mouth opened when she felt his tongue push between her lips and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Fuck me big brother, fuck me good," was all she said.

Dylan rolled her over until she was on her hands and knees and moved around behind her. She opened her legs as he got behind her. He used his knees to spread her legs more to open her even farther. Taking his cock in his hand, he lined it up with her pussy opening and with one push entered her pussy until his groin was resting against her upturned ass.

His initial thrust in her sensitive ass pushed her to another orgasm. He had only thrust once and she had already cum. He pulled back and quickly pushed into her again. Their bodies made a wet smack as they slammed into each other. The only sound that could be heard other than the wet smack was the mutual groan and a rush of air from Beth. Dylan gripped her hips and began to hammer into her tight pussy. Beth was cumming over and over again. She didn't know it but she had also inherited her mother's orgasm gene. She could cum almost on every stroke of Dylan's hard cock. The only person who made her cum on every stroke was her dad. But Dylan wasn't doing too bad a job. Beth was jerking and shivering each time Dylan hammered into her.

She was not sure how much more her pussy was going to take. She had had too much sex in the past few days and her pussy was in dire need of a rest. But that thought only lasted for a second as another orgasm rocked her body. She was one long orgasm. Then she felt Dylan's cock pull out of her tight pussy with a wet pussy fart after it. "He must want to get into another position," she thought. When she felt the end of his cock on her tight anal opening she knew what he was about to do and wouldn't have enough time to stop him.

Dylan lined up his cock against her tight asshole and pushed it in. He felt the tight ring resist and then it loosened to let him pass. He pushed it in slightly and then held it there to let her get used to it. He heard he say something but his mind didn't register what she said.

"No, no, no, ummm, oh, oh, oh, ahh, ahh, yes, yes," is all Beth could manage to say. At first it hurt a lot, then a little and then as he asshole go used to his cock just sitting there it began to feel damn good. "Dylan, fuck my ass. Cum in my ass. This is the first time and it feels so good. Fuck my ass."

Dylan now heard her and began to move in and out of her ass slowly. She had creamed far more lube than he needed but it didn't matter. He was going to fuck her ass no matter what. He continued to fuck in and out of her tight ass in a jackhammer like motion. He knew that the combination of everything she had done to him with teasing and then riding his face and now fucking her pussy and ass that he wasn't going to last long. He could feel his cock swelling as his orgasm was about to crest.

Beth was feeling something like she had never felt before. She had had plenty of orgasms from having her clit played with and something, whether fingers, tongue or cock, in her pussy, but this was something new. She could feel like an orgasm was coming but not a normal one. She reached down between her legs and began to rub her erect clit as her brother continued his assault on her ass. With her other hand, she grabbed her nipple and pinched it as hard as she could causing her tits to hurt. But that was what she needed. Between the pain of her tit and the wonderful pain in her ass and then the rubbing of her clit, her pussy exploded. Her body began to jerk hard as she had an orgasm not like any before. She was jerking through the orgasm when she felt her brother begin to shoot into her bowels. This only intensified her ass orgasm.

Dylan felt Beth begin to jerk under him. He heard her moan and then let out a groan as she really began to jerk hard. This was what pushed him over the edge. He felt his cock swell and stretch her tight asshole even more. Then his cock started squirting his cum all inside her bowels. He felt like his cock was a fire hose and he was putting out the fire deep inside her ass. He let loose several long blasts of cum, so much he thought she would spit cum for a week.

Finally he could go no further. He collapsed against her back and just lay on top of her. He could feel her breathing just as hard as he was. Both of them were sweating profusely from all the exertion. Finally Dylan pushed himself off Beth and fell backwards onto the mat. His cock fell out of her ass and left a long stream of cum running down her leg. Beth fell to her side and kept her hand trapped between her legs still gently rubbing her clit. She would occasionally jerk and moan as he silently watched her.

Beth finally stopped her jerking and rolled over to face Dylan. She looked at him and smiled. Then she leaned over and kissed his mouth tenderly. After their kiss ended she weakly tried to stand up and managing to get to her feet after falling twice. Without putting on any clothes she walked to the door and walked outside. She staggered to the house painfully realizing her ass was burning and somehow managed to make it into her room. She didn't go to the bathroom or anything but just collapsed on her bed and instantly fell asleep.

Dylan managed to get to his feet and went to the house. He also didn't bother getting dressed. However, after getting to his room, he decided he had to shower and clean off his cock. He stood under the shower head and let the warm water revive him and then turned on just the cold to wake him up. After he exited the shower he wrapped a towel around his waist and opened the adjoining door to his sisters' room. He found Beth still naked lying on her side with her hand between her legs cupping her pussy. She had a smile on her face as she slept. He kissed her sweaty forehead and covered her with a blanket.

Dylan closed the door behind him and moved to his bed. He decided he also needed a quick nap before his mom got home. He had just fucked his baby sister and then fucked her up the ass. A first for him for sure, but not sure about Beth. However, if he had the chance it wasn't going to be the last time. Even though he had just fucked her his cock gave a lurch when he thought of his mom being in the same position as Beth was with his dick up her ass. He had a smile on his face and the towel formed a tent over his cock as he went to sleep.

************************************************

Wendy returned home loaded with packages. She had just completed her second favorite thing in life, shopping. After she had had her fire at least temporarily extinguished by her mother, they moved out to go shopping. Wendy and her mom had a great time, laughing and acting like girls half or more than half their ages. Wendy's newfound self had an impact on her self-esteem and energy levels. She found that even though she was the mother of three she could still turn on the younger guys and now she found girls were just as turned on. Her mom had brought that out in her. She found that she liked the taste and feel of a woman just as much as a man. Her pussy was in a constant state of arousal and she couldn't get enough of sex. She wanted all the time and anyway she could get it. Her pussy was still swollen and sensitive as she stepped through the door. The shopping was good but what happened while shopping was better.

During the car ride to town she and her mom talked of many things to include her children. She finally told her mom of what she and Dylan were doing. Augie just laughed and wondered when she was going to finally get that hot stuff in her house. Wendy laughed when she described how it happened and what had happened in the bathroom. Augie was barely able to keep her car on the road from laughing so hard. Even though Wendy had her mother eat her pussy this morning, she was still horny. As they drove down the road, Wendy's hands were under her dress gently stroking her big clit. Even her mother was getting into the act touching herself as she drove and listened to Wendy go on about the sex between her Dylan and Brian.

When Wendy asked her mother about what to do with Brooke and Beth, Augie told her to go for it. As long as the girls were okay with it and she was enjoying it and no one got hurt in the process, then it was fine. Augie shocked Wendy when she told her that if given the chance she would love to put her head between their legs and suck them dry. This only made them hornier and as they pulled into the mall parking lot they each moaned in an orgasm. After sharing their juices with the other, they began their expensive shopping spree.

Wendy and her mom hit the fashionable stores and bought everything from formal to casual clothes for themselves. They even bought something for everyone in the family. After the fashionable stuff, then went into the novelty store and purchased some of the novelty sex creams buying one of each flavor. Wendy and Augie got some strange looks from the sales clerks when they were purchasing their goods and got an even stranger look when exciting the store Augie reached down and swatted Wendy on the ass. The sales clerk got an eyeful when she saw the hand remain their and watched as the hand grasped the asscheeks firmly and held it. Wendy made no attempt to move the hand as they walked out of the store.

On the way home Augie made one last stop. She told Wendy of her favorite place where she got her "special" items she needed. Wendy gave her a quizzical look but Augie didn't tell her what the name of the store was. Augie just smiled and told her that she would find out when they got there.

Another thirty minutes down the road and Augie pulled into a fenced in parking lot. Wendy looked around at the non-descript building and opened her door after the vehicle had stopped. When Wendy looked at her mother with a look of bewilderment, her mother reached out to take her hand and walked to the door. "Get ready to go to my favorite store," she told her.

When Wendy walked in the building her mouth dropped. Wendy looked around the room and began to blush are bright crimson red. She was looking at row upon row of sex toys, creams, videos and other sexual paraphernalia. Wendy walked down the aisle as in a dream. She walked past the dildos and saw from the small and skinny to what looked like it would give an elephant a hard time. There was the real to the ridiculous. All of them were very lifelike and many came in designer colors even. When Wendy picked up one, she turned to her mother, "Mom, Brian must have modeled for this one. It is exactly like him in size and shape."

Augie looked at her and smiled. She just didn't have the heart to tell her daughter that she knew more about her husband than she thought. But one day she would know. Wendy just needed to get over one hurdle at a time. The next hurdle was going to be her daughters but which one was going to be the question. Augie was betting it was going to be Brooke but Beth was gaining ground.

Wendy's pussy started to cream. She had heard of these but never experienced one before. Why would you need a toy when you have the real thing at home," she thought as she hefted the heavy dildo in her hands. Even while holding she could feel her pussy start to heat up. She quickly put it back on the shelf and moved down the isle. She didn't see her mother come up and look at the toy and lick her lips. Then she picked it up and put it in her basket and moved on behind Wendy.

Wendy moved to the vibrator section and looked at all the different toys. She found the one the called "the Rabbit" made famous but the TV Sitcom "Sex and the City". She laughed at it and then found the display model and turned it on. As she went through all the buttons and settings the vibrations in her hand went directly to her pussy. She heard her mom tell her to go ahead and buy it. She laughed and then put it back. When she heard her mom call her a chicken she bent over, showing her naked ass to her mother, and picked up a new one still in the box. She turned to her mother and stuck out her tongue. Augie laughed and asked her if that was a threat or a promise. They smiled and moved on, going down each isle.

Each of them selected a few more items each but nothing major besides their already selected items. Mostly they had selected some creams and lubricants to help with the toys and the real thing at home. However, Wendy went wild when she entered the lingerie section at the back of the store. What she found was not found at Victoria's Secret or the Frederick's of Hollywood store. There was every kind of outfit imaginable. She set her basket down and started going through them and finding several items that caught her eye. She asked for the dressing room and Augie pointed it out to her. Wendy tried on several and ended up getting all that she picked out. She modeled them for her mother in the private viewing room. Each time she came out, her mother would nod her head or lick her lips to signify that she approved. Augie asked her to come forward so she could check the fit and found that after checking the material that her fingers fit fine inside Wendy's pussy. Wendy was having trouble walking and was sweating profusely as she finished trying on the clothes.

Wendy's basked was full as they left the garment section and moved to the front to check out. Once they got there, they met the very friendly young lady who took their items to begin to ring up their items. The young lady was very friendly to Augie and since she had told Wendy that this was her favorite story, she must know the girl. From the way the young girl touched her mouths hands and would continually stared at her, she suspected that she knew her mother better than most.

When the young girl finished to swiping Augie's credit card, she started to ring up the purchases from Wendy. Before she started she turned to Augie, "Aug, have you seen our new releases yet?" Augie snapped her fingers and told her that in all the excitement of shopping she forgot to show Wendy the other part of the store. She asked if she would hold Wendy's stuff while they went and finished checking the movie and DVD section.

Augie pulled Wendy by the hand and led her through a curtained wall. Wendy found rows and racks of movies. As she walked through them and occasionally looking at a title she remarked to her mother that they had everything from the mild to wild and some damn disgusting stuff. The ladies continued to move around and looking at the titles and laughing at some of the more ridiculous titles.

Augie looked over and showed her the marquee of what the new titles were and if they were playing. Augie pointed out that there was an interesting one playing and before Wendy had a chance to say no, drug her down the hall and into a booth. Augie slipped on of the tokens given to her by the sales clerk and dropped it into the slot. The movie screen lit up and the ladies began to watch two big-titted women kissing and sucking each other's faces. Wendy and Augie sat down in the booth and got somewhat comfortable while watching the women go through the motions of lesbian sex.

"Mom, we don't look like that, do we?" she whispered.

"I never took a camera and filmed me doing it, however, that is an idea. Actually, I doubt anyone looks or sounds like that. This is acting, what you and I do is love. Big difference," she whispered back. She reached her hand over and caressed her daughter's large mammary and then moved her hand down to touch the bare leg. She heard her moan as she moved in closer and tenderly kissed her lips.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers