Brian Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers

Wendy look at her with her head slightly tilted to one side and then leaned in closer to her. Her hands continued to fondle her large tits with her small nipples atop them and her fingers ran rubbed over her clit as her lips moved to make contact. As her lips started to touch Beth's, Beth dropped her hand to Wendy's lap and touched her crotch. Wendy arched her back as their lips made contact. When she felt Beth's tongue push its way inside her mouth, she also felt her hands slide under her pants leg and come to rest on her pussy mound. When her tongue began to entwine with Beth's, Beth hands had made contact with her clit. Wendy jerked and moaned into Beth's mouth as she crested in orgasm. Her body jerked as she came against her daughter's fingers.

Just as Beth felt her mother begin to cum, she felt her mother put pressure against clit and then squeeze her nipples. This brought her to her orgasm and she moaned in unison with her mother as she came.

The women continued to kiss and fondle each other as the continued through their orgasm. Each wrapped up in their feelings but also wanting to make the other feel even better.

What seemed like hours but was only a minute the girls separated and took a heavy breath. They smiled at each other and then said in unison they loved the other. They laughed at the same time and then withdrew their hands from inside the others' shorts.

"Honey, why don't you get some rest? I will bring you something to eat later. Go to sleep. And, thank you, baby," she said.

"Mom, I think I will. Thank you also, that was awesome. And when I get to feeling better, I know what I want to eat." Beth smiled at her and then rolled over.

Wendy covered her daughter with a light blanket and then bent to kiss her on the top of head. By the time that Wendy had covered her and bent to kiss her, Wendy was already fast asleep.

The rest of the day went by quick. Wendy puttered around the house straightening and cleaning. She even had time to surf the net to look at things she usually never thought about looking at. After making some online purchases, she shut down the computer and went to watch TV. Since the house was quiet and nothing was on TV, she used the TV as background noise and fell asleep on the couch.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers