Brian Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers

Dylan passed back in front of his grandmother's house and saw that the landscaper's truck was still there. The front yard looked immaculate. These guys are good. He figured they were in the backyard taking care of it as he pulled into the driveway of his home. He entered the garage and got most of the cleaning supplies his dad kept there for cleaning up the families other vehicles and returned to his truck. After an hour or so detailing and cleaning what the washing in the carwash didn't get, he put away the cleaning stuff. When he walked back out to the truck to shut the doors and lock it up he noticed the landscapers were still at Gran's house. He thought to himself they must have been doing a lot over there. He didn't even think that something was amiss since there were no sounds of lawnmowers or leaf blowers coming from the yard, only silence.

Dylan moved to the back and got their lawn and garden tools out. He mowed the grass, used the edger around the pool deck, used the weed eater and then racked up all the loose clippings before moving to the front. When he got there he noticed that the landscaper's truck hadn't moved at all. It still sat in the driveway with no sign of anyone.

Dylan began to mow the yard and was almost through when he saw the two young men exit the front door of his grandmother's house. He waved at the three as they stood talking at the door of the truck. He recognized one of the guys as a guy that played on the football team during the season. Since football hadn't started yet, the guy was probably doing odd jobs to make extra cash.

Texas this time of year was borderline hot. No, it was hot. He watched his grandmother and the guys talk as he went back and forth over yard. Each of the young guys came over and gave her a hug but he couldn't see much because the truck door was blocking his view. After each of the guys hugged her, they got in the truck and left. They waved at him as they drove passed on their way to their next site.

Dylan watched his grandmother as she waved good-bye to the guys. She was wearing a halter top and a denim skirt. She must have been helping the guys with the yard work because she looked sweaty and her hair was a slight mess. Gran usually never went outside if she didn't look good. And he had to admit; Gran was one sexy looking grandmother. In fact the thought, she was a hottie.

He watched as Gran waved at him once more and then turned and moved to the door. Gran walked funny but he chucked it off to her age and the fact that she was just with the yard guys. By the time she had gone in the house, he had finished up his yard and was starting to put the stuff away. After his finished to shut everything down and started toward the backdoor of his house.

"Oh, no. I am not going in there if they are going to be talking that woman crap. I'll go see Gran and talk with her. I might even offer to do her yard work for her. Why let her give it to those guys take care of her when he could take care of her just as easily. He would definitely charge her less," he thought as he entered her back gate.

He knocked on the back door and then walked in Gran's kitchen. He found her sitting on her couch with her head laid back with her eyes closed. As he entered the living room her spread legs were pointed at him. He stopped in his tracks when he saw that not only were her legs pointed at him and spread, but also he could see up her short skirt. His grandmother was showing him her bald pussy. He didn't know what to do so he just stood there and stared at it. He could see that her pussy lips were very swollen and bright red. It looked like a pussy that had been recently fucked. He could see that she was wet. He didn't think women her age could get excited anymore. He figured she was just turned on because the two young guys were helping her with her yard work. He remained silent.

Augie was anything but over the hill. She had just had a major sex romp with the two guys again. They had shown up right on time and had quickly tackled the yard. She knew that the guys had worked out a system that would let them finish the yard work in a third of the time it would take most guys. They did a good job but they did the job fast. They knew was waiting for them if they finished. The better they did the job, the better the reward. Sometimes they got a great reward even if they didn't do that good a job.

Augie may have been older but she could still fuck them to death. She had tried her best today. They had finished in record time and when they finished she had invited them in for something cool to drink and something hot to fuck. She had watched them work and sweat. The tanned muscular bodies were driving her and her pussy crazy. Once they had quenched their thirst, she told them she was thirst and was going to quench hers. She had dropped her skirt and then peeled off her halter. They young men had dropped their shorts and soon were standing in front of her as naked as she was.

For the next three hours, she fucked and sucked them until the guys had to call it quits to make it to their next job. Augie had sucked each of them off once and then had them fuck her pussy twice each. She liked younger guys because they were quick to recover and could go more often. While she was fucking on in many different positions she was sucking and stroking the other so she could have him ready. She was fucked out by the time she left but she still wanted more.

Now that her daughter was loosening up and coming over to suck her pussy that she was getting more and more sex. It had been rough after her husband had died. It was sudden the way he passed away. She missed her husband. She had never told Wendy just exactly how her father had died. Yes, he had died in his recliner of a brain aneurism. Yes, he went suddenly. But what brought it on was that Augie had been in a horny mood all week. She jumped him one night and then the next day she called him from work to come home for an emergency. When he came home the emergency was that if she didn't get laid, she was going to go find someone to fuck her. Her husband developed the headache that would eventually kill him. The rest of the week if he wasn't at work, he was in bed banging away at Augie's pussy and ass. By the time Sunday rolled around he was exhausted. He had come home from preaching and sat down to watch a football game and try to rest.

He died right after he came in Augie's mouth. She had let him watch the game but only if she could suck on his cock. He told her to go ahead that maybe it would make his head stop hurting or at least he would forget about it for a while. As she was slurping away at his tool, his headache was getting worse. When he came in her mouth, he just exhaled and then put his head back and stopped breathing.

She never told the family what lead to his death. For a year or more, she didn't want to have any type of sexual relations or anything. It finally took a counselor to bring her back to reality. Since then she was trying to make up for lost time.

She hadn't realized that Dylan was standing across the room from her as she relaxed in her post orgasmic glow. She had spread her legs to try and keep her pussy lips from robbing together. They were a bit tender from the guys. They had fucked her good like they always did. And besides, her pussy got a workout yesterday with Wendy. When she thought of Wendy she brought her hands to her thighs and pushed them up under her dress and rubbed her clit. Even though her pussy lips were sore, her clit needed attention and she could go and get one of her new toys to put in her ass since the guys hadn't touched that orifice.

When she opened her eyes and leaned forward she saw Dylan standing across the room. She let out a scream thinking someone had broken into her house. She realized he had been watching her when she saw him rubbing the outside of his shorts. She then realized that her hands were still touching her pussy.

She shook her head and stood up. "Hey there. Sorry, hun, I didn't hear you come in. Is there something you want from me?" she asked innocently. She moved across the room and gave her grandson a hug. Her big tits still had very little sag to them and her hard nipples poked him in the chest. She stepped back from him with her legs slightly parted and she knew she had just opened her pussy lips. She felt the beginnings of a dribble of the huge amount of cum in her pussy begin to leak out.

Dylan watched his grandmother rise up and with it went the disappearance of her hot looking pussy. She crossed the room and hugged him. He gave a silent sigh as her hard nipples poked him in the chest. When she stepped back from them he ran his eyes over her body. She looked at her big tits being barely contained in her halter top. The swells of her breasts were sticking out on each side. He thought that the top must be at least two sizes smaller than what she really needed. He looked at the end of her breasts and could see the hard points of her nipples trying to force their way free. The material was sheer and he could see her entire nipple and areole.

As he looked at her nipples and tits, he focus was drawn not at them but passed them. He saw first one drop of opaque fluid drip to the floor. First it was one drop, and after a few seconds another appeared. Then another and then yet another. He looked at his grandmother and she was biting her lip and working her jaw.

Like a ton of bricks the realization of what had been going on hit him. He smiled when he thought about it and then began to laugh. He laugh got harder and then he hugged his grandmother.

Augie saw him watch the drops hit the floor and knew that her secret had been exposed. When he started to laugh she first thought he was making fun at her and then when he hugged her she knew everything was going to be okay. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight. She thanked him for understanding and then kissed him on the lips. She felt his tongue brush against her lips and then she opened her mouth to let him enter. The quick kissed turned into something more passionate and then became heated.

"Dylan, take me to the bedroom" is all she said. He picked her up in his strong arms and carried her to her bedroom. He placed her on her bed which was a total wreck. The covers were not on the bed correctly and in some spots it wasn't on the mattress. It didn't really matter because the covers were about to get rearranged again any way.

Augie pushed herself off the bed and told Dylan to wait there, she would be right back. Augie ran to the bathroom and found a bottle of strawberry douche she kept under the sink. Five minutes later she was back in the bedroom smelling of strawberries. She crossed the room and with practiced ease slid Dylan short to the floor. Once he was naked she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor in a crumpled heap. She stepped out and then kicked the skirt across the room as she unbuttoned the buttons holding her halter top together. Once she was naked, she laid on the bed with her legs spread wide. Dylan crawled between her legs and his cock slipped effortlessly inside her wet pussy.

He would spend the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon there. His cock was in her mouth or pussy in almost every position imaginable. He thought that Beth and Wendy were wild, they should learn from the master. Augie took him to placed he didn't know existed. She milked his cock of cum more times than he thought possible. His last load wound up going deep in her ass as she screamed his name over and over. After he had cum in her ass, they just laid there without saying a word.

Augie finally disengaged his cock from her ass and rolled over to face him. "Dylan that was awesome. You have done some serious damage to my pussy and ass. You are the best I have had in a long time. I hope this will be a recurring event. But, I still plan on those guys taking care of my yard work every two weeks. You get to take care of it between them, is that okay with you? I like a little variety in life. And from what your mother has told me, that is the case."

Dylan was shocked to hear that his grandmother knew about him and his mother. Augie laughed when she told him that his sweet and innocent mother was coming over here and lying right where he was and usually his mother's face was buried in her pussy and vice versa. Dylan was flabbergasted. Since all the cards were on the table, he told her about Beth.

Since there were no secrets being held back Augie told him everything about his mother and his father. She also told him that his mother was dying to get hold of both his sister's too but was afraid to go that far. Fucking him was bad enough. Augie watched Dylan smile.

Well, she can have Beth now since I have already had her. It will be a race to see who gets Brooke first, me or her," Dylan said.

"Well, sonny, I am going to try to get a piece of her too. So the competition is on." She laughed and then kissed him hard.

Dylan returned to his house after his visit with his grandmother. When he saw his mom, he went up to her and hugged her and then gripped her ass hard. She moaned and wished she wasn't on her period right then.

The rest of the day was a lazy day for the family as they waited for Brooke and Brian to return from their trip. Beth mainly stayed in her room watching TV and reading. She told her mom that she was cramping and hurting. Wendy checked on her and gave her more Tylenol and a heating pad to help with the pain.

Wendy was not in much shape. She was used to the effects of Mother Nature but hers were not as bad. She was cramping also but not as bad. She kept busy as she moved around the house, checking on Beth and then taking a nap. She slept for a short time and then moved down stairs to fix some dinner.

Dylan was on cloud nine. He worked around the house doing little chores. After his return from talking with Gran, he was a bundle of energy. He helped his mother where he could and even went and talked with Beth for a time. He closed the door and chatted with her for a time. Actually if was not much chatting. He moved into her room and sat on the bed.

"Are you ok, Beth? Did I hurt you?" he asked. Then he kissed her on the forehead.

"I won't lie, it hurt. But it was nothing that you did. You were my first time for getting fucked in my ass. It is sore is all. I also started this morning so that adds to the pain. Do I want you to fuck me again, absolutely. Do I want you to fuck my tight little ass with this monster, you better believe it." She reached out and gripped his cock through his jeans and then leaned forward and kissed him hard.

Dylan reached out and caressed her big tits and pinched her nipples. She moaned under his touch but it was just as much from pain as from arousal. When Dylan heard the moan he quickly removed his hand and looked at her. "Baby, I am sorry. I didn't mean to kiss so hard."

"Baby, you didn't. Just right now they are very tender." She took his hand and brought it back to her breast and made his hand cup it tenderly. "Your hand feels good; it is just right now they are sore. In a day or two they will not be so sore and then you can do what you want. And in just a few days, you will be able to put this big thing back where it belongs. But later if I get a chance I would like to take care of it. I will suck it dry." She again gripped his cock and stroked it trough his pants.

Dylan groaned and kissed her again. He knew that his mother was constantly checking on her so he kissed her once more on the lips and stood up. As he stood his hard cock was very evident in his jeans. Beth licked her lips and then reached out to stroke the length of his cock. Dylan groaned and moved closer to the bed. He heard his mom coming up the stairs and backed away. He blew her a kiss and then slipped into the bathroom and then quietly into his room as he heard his mother open Beth's door.

"Honey, how are you feeling?" she asked as she stuck her head in. She walked over to the bed and saw that Beth was sweating. She reached out and put the back of hand against her head to check for fever. "You are sweating but no fever. You may be coming down with something." She sat down on the bed and patted her thigh.

Beth smiled at her mother as she sat down beside her. "If you hadn't walked in with you did, I might have been going down on something," she thought. "I am fine mom."

Wendy left her hand on her daughter's thigh while she looked at her daughter. She could feel her body start to react to her touch and could tell that her nipples were hardening and her pussy was beginning to heat up. She slowly moved her fingers on Beth's thigh and gently squeezed it.

Beth felt the hand on her thigh and watched as her mother's nipples got hard in front of her eyes. She knew her mother was getting turned on stroking her thigh. So was she. Since Dylan had gotten her worked up she was already hot. Now her mother was continuing where he left off. Her own nipples were hardening and her pussy was on fire too. She could tell that her mom was staring at her chest and when she looked down she saw why. Her nipples were making hard points on her t-shirt.

Beth watched her mom lick her lips as she stared at the hard points on her shirt. "Mom, would you like to touch them? Just be gentle, they are sore," she spoke quietly to her mom.

Wendy slowly nodded her head and licked her lips. She extended her hands and gently touched her youngest daughter's firm tit like it was a soap bubble and if she touched it too hard it would burst and disappear. When it didn't her hand cupped and lifted the heavy mammary. Her other hand was moving slowly up her thigh as her hand caress her large orb.

Beth watched as her mother was memorized with the feel of her tits. She felt good as her mother gently touched her and she wanted the same. She reached out and touched her mother's large tits and gently squeezed her nipple. She heard Wendy quietly moan and she felt her push her chest more against her hand. As she began to touch her mother's breasts and nipples, she felt her mother's hand slip under her shorts and come to rest on her pussy mound. Since she was wearing panties to hold her panty liner, her mother's hand rested on her panty clad pussy. She was sure her mother felt the heat radiating from her cunt.

Wendy felt her daughter touch her tits and when she felt her fingers clasp around her nipples, she thought she was going to cum on the spot. Her pussy was so hot and sensitive; she felt that if anything touched it she would explode on the spot. She thought, "in for a penny, in for a pound" and began to slide her hand up her daughter's leg to rest on her panties. She felt the heat radiating from her pussy under her hand. She gently started to rub the mound and then she slid her finger under the leg band and rested her fingers on pussy slit. She could tell the lips were swollen and wet. At the top of the slit she felt the little nub of her clit as it poked through her lips. She slowly began to rub gently with her fingers so she wouldn't hurt her. She felt her Beth's hip begin to undulate under her touch and gently moan.

There was no sound between the two. As Wendy continued to stroke her daughter's pussy mound and slit, Beth was busy playing with her mother's nipples. Wendy's nipples were one of the areas that her body was the most sensitive. Her clit must have had a nerve running directly from her tits to her clit. After anyone had played with her nipples for almost any amount of time, they only had to touch her clit and she would orgasm. Her nipples were hard as rocks and sticking out prominently. Beth's fingers were pinching them and just making them stand out that much more.

Beth finally broke the silence. "Mom, kiss me," she said quietly.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers