Brian's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that how you ended up on that ship?" Felleona asked with a curious look.

"Sort of." I said, trying not to tell the 'Greta story' again.

"I never did hear just how that happened. Exactly how did you get on that ship?" Felleona asked with insistent curiosity.

"I was kidnapped." I said too quickly and easily for her taste.

"There's more isn't there, I can tell you know." She finished with a playful lift of the eyebrow and a devilish grin that told me she wouldn't let it go.

"It's rather embarrassing." I said hoping she would respect my privacy on this matter.

"That just makes it that all the more interesting a story I bet!" Chuckled Felleona as she shook my hand and pressed on. "C'mon, it can't be worse than my 'cow story'! Out with it already!" She insisted and I groaned reluctantly.

"Alright! If you must know, a woman seduced me and while we were having sex I was knocked unconscious. When I awoke I was on a ship at sea bound for far off lands, part way through the journey we hit a storm and the ship sunk, I was the only survivor. I washed up on your shores and the rest you know." I finished with a light scowl. She laughed warmly in my face and I could not help but join her, her laugh was infectious.

"I'm sorry, it's embarrassing true enough, but you have to admit it is funny." She said as she tried to contain her laughter but did a poor job of it.

"Whatever you say Flower!" I shot back and she gave me an indignant look that broke into laughter quickly. "So back to your story about how you became a guard." I said after we had calmed down a bit.

"Well, like I said I didn't want to farm and I had no other skills. I needed to do something to earn money and after talking to one of the Guards I decided it wasn't that bad, so I joined up. I found out soon enough that I liked it and I volunteered for the extra shifts. It didn't take long before I started to rise up the ranks." Felleona said and took a sip of water.

"But how did you become Captain of the Guards?" I asked curiously.

"Oh that, well the former Captain of the Guards was retiring and had to submit her pick to replace her. Apparently it came down to another Guard and myself so I slept with her." Felleona finished as plain as day and I spat out the water that I was drinking.

"YOU WHAT?" I shouted in shock.

"I admit it isn't the best way to get the job, but I was more than qualified and I was clearly the best choice. I just gave her 'incentive' to give it to me, is all." Felleona finished with a defensive look. "My having sex with women doesn't bother you does it?" She asked with an inquisitive look as she got up from the table taking the dishes with her.

"It's your business I suppose, it's just a bit of a shock is all." I said sincerely. "Do you do it often?" I asked curious and oddly aroused at the image I got of her having sex with another woman. "No, don't tell me! It's none of my concern." I said correcting myself as she searched through cupboards for something.

"After she retired and became the healer, we've 'gotten together' a few times for 'old times sakes'. There have been other women though. On an island of mostly women, you have to understand that this sort of thing is commonplace." Felleona said plainly while she removed some rags from one of the cupboards.

"I suppose you're right." I chuckled; I understood that what she said made sense, on Tania.

"Well I should have a look at that wound of yours." She said plainly as she came around to my side of the table. "C'mon, off with your shirt then!" She said as she sat down behind me.

"Herulia? You and Herulia?" I replied in shock as I removed my shirt.

"She is older I know and normally I wouldn't have gone for her, but it was for the job remember." Felleona said as she wet a rag down and started to wipe clean the wound. "But between you and me, she's quite good at it." Felleona said with a smirk in her voice as she whispered in my ear. "Each time she comes around I can't seem to help myself." She finished with a giddy giggle.

"I can imagine that, though I have a hard time imagining Herulia as a hot lover." I replied with a chuckle.

"Trust me, she is." Felleona said and there was a brief, nervous pause. "Well, enough about me, tell me about yourself?" Felleona said lightly.

Over the next while as she proceeded to clean and dress the wound I regaled her with stories from my youth and the journey. We laughed and talked and she would also share similar stories from her life. It was good to chat and talk with her as a person and not as 'The Captain'. When the wound was dressed I didn't even notice that she continued to wash me. Slowly she washed all of me as we talked. Before I realized it, I was completely nude before her. When she finished washing my feet and looked up at me was the first time that I realized that I was nude and she wasn't. When our eyes met there was a hunger and tender fear in her eyes that I recognized; the mood started to shift.

"This isn't fair this." I said not taking my eyes off of hers. "You washed me and I thank you. You certainly have worked hard today, you must also need a wash." I said with a hint of a devilish smile.

"Yes, I could use a good scrub." She said without looking away yet swallowing hard.

"C'mon then, your turn." I said with a smile as I stood up and grabbed a fresh rag and wet it down.

She stood and pulled her shirt up and off of her head and tossed it aside, proudly displaying her upper body. Quickly she removed her boots, tossing them aside carelessly as well. Her pants followed soon after and then she too was nude before me and she sat down where I had been sitting and waited.

I had to admit that she was a unique combination of muscles and curves. Clearly she was strong, as the bulging, chiselled mountains of muscles around her body testified. However she also was most definitely a woman, her curves while not as soft and flowing as other women were still there. She still had the hips and ass of a woman, just tighter and stronger than most. Her breasts, while smaller than most women still stood proudly out from her chest because of the massive chest muscles behind them. The tuft of red hair between her strong, powerful thighs hid her most womanly of features that I hoped to see later. I could see by the nervous look in her eyes that she was scared to know my reaction and why I was looking her body over so long.

"How could anyone think you looked like a man?" I said shaking my head in disbelief. "You're beautiful." I finished with a smile.

"Thank you." Felleona finished with a blushing, nervous smile as her eyes took an obvious tour of my body. When she was finished her gaze was fixated on my cock for a long moment. "You're handsome yourself." She finished and flashed a smile at my face as I walked over and sat down behind her.

I took my time washing her body, slowly and cautiously I moved the rag over her body. I was trying to draw out the act as much as possible. I watched the water run down her body, following the many curves and crevices of her body. Slowly and surely I washed over every inch of her body, and when it was over I found myself kneeling in front of her. As I looked up at her glistening pussy I paused to take in it's beauty before my gaze continued up her body until my eyes met hers.

"I missed one spot." I said quietly.

"I think I missed the same spot on you." She replied just as quietly.

"That won't do, we have to take care of everything, don't we." I said as I looked up into her eyes and returned the smile I found there. I stood up and pulled her up to stand next to me. I took her in my arms as she stood and her lips were drawn to mine and we kissed. I felt her body press against me as we kissed; we kissed with such force and passion that I rarely knew. Her hands were everywhere as she caressed me as we kissed and I swear I felt her flesh melt into mine on a few occasions. Effortlessly she picked me up and carried me off to her bedroom without breaking the rhythm of the kiss. When we landed on that bed we rolled around like any new lovers do, exploring the new territory of each other's body. Before long she had kissed her way down my body and her lips were at my cock.

"Oh it's been too long since I've seen one of these up close." She breathed breathlessly as I watched her lick her lips and bring them near my cock.

She held my cock with one hand, supported her weight with the other and never took her eyes off of mine as her lips kissed the head of it. Slowly she lowered her head and started to swallow my cock, moaning as more and more of it disappeared passed her lips. By the time all of my cock was inside her mouth, her eyes were closed in joyous rapture. When she brought her lips back up to the top she let it slip out of her mouth and she proceeded to lick the shaft down to the balls.

"I forgot how good they feel, how much I love the smell and taste of a man!" Felleona said between licks of the shaft.

"How's about bringing that pussy of yours in this direction." I said as I watched her lick her way further down my shaft.

"I thought you'd never ask." She smiled catlike as she licked my balls, while looking me dead in the eye.

Within a moment I had her glistening pussy hovering over me, and her massive thighs on either side of my head. I reached up and tasted her juices for the first time and I felt a moan around my cock as I licked and pleasured her pussy. She tasted sweet as well, and the more I tasted, the more I wanted to taste. I did my best with my limited pussy licking experience to bring her as much pleasure as I could. From Felleona's moaning I wasn't doing that bad.

I had my tongue buried deep inside her pussy when she came that first time without warning. Her legs clamped around my head so tight I thought she would crush my skull. A flood of her sweet nectar flooded my mouth and past my captive tongue. I had no choice but to drink it all, not that I was planning to do otherwise. As the first of her nectar slid down my throat I erupted and washed her tonsils with what felt like gallons of my cum.

"That was grand! My God you have no idea how much I needed that." Felleona said breathlessly as she tried to lick my cock back to life.

As I lay there aimlessly licking Felleona's heated pussy, I noticed something familiar yet I had not noticed it on her before. High up on her inner thigh near her pussy was a tattoo similar to Treabilla's. Felleona's tattoo was also the combined symbol of 'M' and 'T', one on top of the other. I wanted to ask her about it but figured now was not the time for such discussions. Felleona's loving attentions to my cock had brought it mostly back to life.

"Fuck me!" She said as she rolled off of me and laid on her back beside me with her legs spread wide. "I've waited so long, don't make me wait another second Brian!" She moaned in a pleading manner and my cock sprang all the way back to life when she begged. "Oh Brian, please fuck me!" She said with that tender hunger in her voice that quivered as she spoke and held her arms open to me.

I moved up on top of her and positioned my cock at the entrance of her sweet tasting pussy. With one thrust her pussy lips opened up and accepted my cock into her womanly depths. Slowly I pressed forward, sinking deeper and deeper into her velvet viselike pussy. As my cock sank deeper and deeper into her pussy Felleona moaned in a long low moan that broke into a sobbing cry as I bottomed out.

"Oooooh!" Felleona sobbed out and covered her face with her hands. I held still for a moment, not knowing how to take this development. Did she want to continue or not? I needed to know. "It's been so long that I forgot what it felt like to have a big hard cock stuffed up in me!" She said with a quivering voice that shook with tears. "It feels so good!" She said with confidence as she wrapped her hands around my neck. "So fucking good!" She shouted out with tears of joy as she wrapped her legs around my waist and started to thrust up against me. "Oh yes!" She sobbed as she humped me wildly

Instinctively I thrust back to meet her strokes and that set us off on a wild session of hot fucking. The harder I thrust into her, the harder she thrust back at me. When she came the first time she almost broke my spine she clamped her legs down so tight. I can still hear her words echoing in my ears, as she was most definitely not quiet.

"CUUUUMMMINNG!!! SWEET CHRIST I'M CUMING!!! OH GOD I'M CUUUUUUUMMMMIIIINNNG!!!" Felleona screamed out at the top of her lungs.

Her whole being shook and quivered in the most violent manner imaginable. I thought she was genuinely hurt and I was paralysed as she had clamped her powerful leg-muscles around my waist. Needless to say her insides were quivering and shaking as much as her outsides were. I could not take much of those waves of clamping pussy walls on my cock. Soon I erupted inside her, filling her waiting pussy with my load. Again she broke into tears as she finished cuming and collapsed on the bed, motionless except for her deep breaths that gasped for air. After a moment or two of recuperating she pushed me off of her and got on her hands and knees and looked at me over her shoulder.

"FUCK ME!" Felleona ordered over her shoulder with fire in her eyes.

"You know it Sweetheart!" I said with a smile and a smirk as I scrambled up behind her.

That was one order I was not about to disobey even if I wanted to. For one reason, she was a wildwoman in bed and an incredible fuck and seemed to never get enough. The other reason, well she was strong enough to force the issue anyways.

I grabbed her shapely hips and pressed my cock into her once more, this time from behind taking her like a dog or a horse would. Almost instantly we fell into a quick and steady rhythm and fucked ourselves silly well into the night. It was well into the night and many more positions later before our bodies gave out. We collapsed in a heap on that bed exhausted from the night of hot and hard fucking.

"Thank you Brian." Felleona said as she gave me a peck on the lips with a teary smile. "God knows I needed that!" She finished with a breathless sigh as she rolled off beside me.

"Thank you Felleona, you risked much to save me, I won't soon forget it." I replied and kissed her back.

With that we snuggled down together for a well-deserved, good nights rest. So ended a rather bizarre day that started out with certain death and ended up with me in bed with the Captain of the Guards. Lord only knows what tomorrow had in store for me.