Brian's Adventures Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

"It was I who begged them to aid me in rescuing Brian. They assisted me and did what they did because I asked them to help me save the man I love!" Jealile cut in and asserted forcefully. "I am in their debt for that, more than you know." Jealile finished with a tear in her eye as the thought of my death came to mind.

"That may be and may be a part of it but I am no fool! I know desire when I see it and I want to know exactly when and where it started. How often have they been unfaithful to me? Was it both of them or was it just Pellenica? Tell me quickly for I have no patience for your lies!" Terenium snapped staring me down, scrutinizing me intently for that moment.

"They have been nothing but faithful to you! Both of them! Nor have I tried to make them unfaithful! I have not touched them in any way that I would not have touched my Sister." I said and uttered a small white lie hoping he would not spot it.

The honour of Pellenica and Valencia was at stake and I didn't want to make things harder for them than they already were. I knew that he wouldn't understand about the sleeping in the same bed to ease their frustration and temptation. He would not understand or be sympathetic to the true nature of Pellenica's plight. Of being torn between her love and sense of duty to him and her love for me, what husband would? Pellenica, Valencia and I knew that nothing would ever happen between us, that they were married to him and I to Jealile and had accepted that. I doubt that they could have lived with themselves if they had allowed things to get sexual between us in that room. However since the outcome was the same and they had remained faithful to him, I did not see why he needed to know of their hour of weakness, of being tempted. It would only serve to hurt all concerned, and I loved them too much to see that happen if I could help it.

"They do care for you. I am not blind; I can see that for myself." Terenium said with a strained tone in his voice. "What I want to know is how far those feelings go and if they are shared." Terenium asked with a sincere look in his eye that silently begged me to tell him the truth and not spare his feelings. I could tell that he was genuinely concerned over this matter.

"They love you and could never betray you, we are only close friends because of all we've been through together. Do not concern yourself by trying to see something that is not there." I replied in a reassuring tone as I put my hand on his shoulder and shook it firmly in a friendly manner.

"You were locked up with three women, including two of my wives for about a week and you expect me to believe that nothing happened?" Terenium asked with a look on his face that tried to portray that he was a man of the world.

I could see that he was trying to make be believe that he would understand if something had happened. His manner told me that it might have been a relief to him if something physical had happened in that room. It was at that moment that I pondered if it was right to keep the truth from him. After all his wives did remain faithful to him they had not betrayed their wedding vows. Clearly he knew that something was going on, I could see that he knew that Valencia and Pellenica cared for me more than as friends do. At that moment I believed that he may in fact understand and be truly relieved by the truth. However it was not my place to tell him, I could not tell him any more without Pellenica and Valencia's approval.

"I can only tell you the truth; they love you and will not forsake their wedding vows for me, or anyone. Think no more on this matter lest you will drive yourself mad over nothing" I smiled warmly at him and his face brightened up at that.

"Perhaps you're right." Terenium said with a smile as he patted my shoulder in reply and turned to leave.

He stopped and looked over his shoulder at me while pondering something behind his eyes. I could see by the glint in his eye and the knowing look on his face that he was thinking of something that intrigued him. He spoke nothing more as he chuckled to himself and with a nod in my direction he left.

When the door closed I looked at Jealile and sighed a sigh of relief. She echoed this sentiment and was almost as relieved as I was that the awkward conversation was over. As seemed natural that day we gravitated toward each other. Within moments after Terenium leaving we were embracing and soon after that, we realized that we were alone. The further point that did not escape our grasp was the fact that we stood alone in a room with a bed.

As we started to kiss the passion grew to great heights as we both thought that we could be discovered at any moment. As we kissed, my hand fumbled in an attempt to bar the door to ensure our privacy, but another hand stopped me.

"Let them find us!" Jealile said between kisses.

The added excitement of knowing that only one door stood between a large crowd of people and us, struck me just then. A wicked smile crept across my lips as I thought of the dangerous possibility of being caught in the act. There was nothing wrong with having sex with your wife on your wedding day but it was not something you did on display. As we continued to kiss my hand withdrew from the door and left it unbarred.

"Someone might walk in on us." I said teasingly as we kissed toward the bed.

"I know." Jealile replied in a husky tone as she kissed me harder while her roaming hands pulled me tighter to her body that I knew so well.

"They might catch us doing nasty things." I said as she started to kiss her way down my neck, pulling my shirt open as we went.

"If they walk in a moment from now, I hope that they'll find that beautiful cock of yours buried in my pussy!" Jealile said with a slur, her mouth remained in contact with my skin as she spoke.

"Then dear wife, why is there a stitch of clothing on you?" I asked with a mischievous smile, and she paused her kissing of my chest and looked up at me for a moment.

We held a glance for a fleeting moment before a storm of activity possessed the room. Clothing was strewn and flown about the room in the most haphazard manner. By the end of it we were naked and embracing again as we had done many times before, but yet it was for the first time as husband and wife. That point was not lost on either of us as we held each other and looked deep into each other's eyes.

"I love you Mr. Westlock." Jealile smiled, as she looked deep into my eyes.

"I love you too Mrs. Westlock." I replied proud and content that she was my wife and loved me so.

"If that be true then will you please fuck your wife within an inch of her life?" Jealile said with a raised eyebrow as she pressed her pussy against my throbbing cock.

I picked her up under her arms and held her close to me. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around my waist for support and her arms around my neck. She looked at me a little shocked for the unusual position she found herself in. When I released her she gripped me tighter and held herself in place with her arms and legs.

"Why don't you do that yourself?" I said with a naughty smile as I grasped my dick and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy.

Jealile's eyes lit up as she felt the head of my cock just kissing her lower set of lips. As she lowered herself down thus taking more of my cock into her pussy, her face was blissful. As she bottomed out, and all that she could get of my cock was in her pussy she rested her head on my shoulder for a moment and gripped me tight.

"Oh heaven above do I ever love this cock!" Jealile said and somehow squeezed my cock with the insides of her pussy. "Your cock!" Jealile said as she raised herself up until her pussy was almost vacant. "My husband's cock!" She said as she slammed back down with such great force that it caused me to stumble for a moment.

However this did not seem to enter Jealile's mind as she then proceeded to raise and lower herself repeatedly. Faster and faster, harder and harder she fucked herself from that standing position as I stumbled toward the nearest wall. After a few unbalanced and awkward steps, I was able to get close enough to a wall to place my hands firmly against it. With my feet shoulder width apart and my hands flat against the wall, we were at last balanced. Her head was now rested once again on my shoulder as her lower body somehow raised and lowered in a quickening pace with little movement. She had found a way to impale herself and withdraw my cock almost completely, without moving much.

Her breathing was deep and quick as she tried her best not to make any sound. Even in the heated moment she was aware of the crowd that stood outside in the courtyard only a few feet away. Just one wall and door separated us from a large gathering of people congregated outside. Neither of us wanted to attract that much attention to us at that very moment. However a few whimpers and low moans escaped Jealile's lips whenever her passions and pleasures got too much for her to contain.

It didn't take long before Jealile's passions boiled over and she came. Her whole body tensed up and every muscle in her body contracted for a moment and her bouncing stopped. The quaking and quivering started in her lower stomach and quickly engulfed her whole body. She didn't move as she rode through her powerful climax.

I however didn't want the moment to stop so I grasped her quivering ass and raised her pussy almost off of me. Roughly I slammed her back down on me before picking her ass up again and moving her climaxing pussy up and down on my cock. Again and again I fucked and ravaged her body while she still climaxed and quivered. As my cock thrust in and out of her she came for a longer time than I had known any other woman to have cum for. Later Jealile told me that she had cum several times in a row as I pounded her pussy mercilessly. I was possessed with my own lust and intent on reaching my own gratification. After a moment Jealile went limp and I had to hold onto her to prevent her from falling. I pressed her up against the wall and then went to town thrusting myself into her drenching wet pussy again and again. Her head flopped on my shoulder as I had my way with her unconscious body.

This went on for only a moment or two more before Jealile woke up with a start and clutched me for dear life. Her legs wrapped themselves around my waist once more and squeezed me hard. I'm surprised they didn't break my spine in the process. Her arms wrapped themselves around my back under my arms and she dug her nails into my back.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER YOU BASTARD! OH CHRIST, JUST FUCK ME!" Jealile cried out loudly as her whole body tried to fuck me back as I never missed a thrust into her.

I did my best to oblige her and I fucked her so hard that I felt the vibrations from the stonewall behind her with each thrust. Once again as expected she came and came hard, her whole body started to shake as her orgasm overtook her.

"Cum with me! Fill me up with your cum baby" Jealile said in a horse whisper as her voice trembled with an almost crying waver. "NOW!" She screamed urgently as she dug her nails into my back and slammed down one last time and tensed her pussy muscles as best she could. Her whole body was under the spell of the climax and we both surrendered to it as I came at that instant, filling her waiting pussy with all I had.

We allowed ourselves a moment to recover from that heated moment of desperate copulating. Once the heated passions had passed we found ourselves naked, sticky and on the floor of the strange room. We got up and cleaned ourselves up with the water, towel and basin that thankfully was in every room. After a moment more to get dressed and compose ourselves we emerged from the room pretending that nothing happened. However we were much happier and much more at ease, a great tension was off of our shoulders.

After looking around, it seemed as though our stolen moment of lovemaking went unnoticed by all. We started mingling and talking to a few people in the crowd and generally felt relaxed and had started to enjoy the evening. Most of the conversation was centred around the usual topics of the day. People asked us about our future plans and also about what it was like to not have any other Fellowives. It still seemed weird for people to ask about such an ordinary thing. It would be like people walking up to you and asking what it is like to breathe air. Some time later after a few different people had chatted with us, some familiar faces emerged from the crowd.

"We need to talk." Irillis said with a grim looking face.

"Okay." I shrugged in reply and prepared to listen to what she had to say.

"In private." Yeoline said quietly as she also leaned in, giving me a splendid view down her dress.

Once again Jealile and I found ourselves back in the room that we had exited not too long before. I couldn't help but smile at Jealile and she smirked back as she nodded in the direction of the special spot in the wall. Irillis wore a nice but not too fancy dress and looked pretty, but her worried look told me that she brought bad news.

"Alright, what's this all about?" I said plainly as I prepared for her ill news.

In truth I was not at all in the mood to discuss the matter. After all it was my wedding day and I should be out there celebrating the joyous and historic occasion with the guests that had gathered. Instead I was in here and about to deal with some crisis for the third time this day. I half wanted to tell her to stow whatever she had to say until late tomorrow but instead I bit my tongue. From the look on her face I knew that the news would not wait. Delaying the matter would not do me any good. Just knowing that ill news was afoot would gnaw away at me, ruining my mood. I knew that I must deal with her at that moment and hope that it would be the last ill news I would receive for some time to come.

"Felleona sends her best wishes to you on this joyous and historic occasion of your wedding." Irillis said as she forced herself to remain calm and collected. "She regrets that she was unable to attend." Irillis paused and swallowed before continuing. "And she deeply regrets that she will not be able to see you again . . . for some time to come." Irillis finished with a pained look on her face.

"What?" Jealile and I asked in unison.

"Why?" I demanded to know with a snort.

"She doesn't tell me everything and there is a great deal that I do not know about. I only know that it is not of her own choice. There has been a great deal of activity surrounding her lately, and she has been stressed a great deal since last she saw you. Know this, you are still dear to her heart and she does not do this to hurt you but rather out of absolute necessity." Irillis finished and looked no less unnerved than before.

"Is that all you came to say?" I asked curiously, half knowing the answer.

"No, there is more." Irillis started and swallowed hard before continuing. Yeoline by now had her arm around the young woman and was trying to comfort her, to ease her nerves. Irillis looked a bit more at ease now as she continued. "You already know that the Guards have been ordered not to interfere with Kincaid, yes?" Irillis asked and waited for me to respond.

"Yes." I replied with a nod.

"Well, that order has not been lifted. In fact that order has now just been expanded!" Irillis stressed, upset and shocked by her own words.

"What?" Jealile asked in shock. "What do you mean?" Jealile demanded to know forcefully.

"The Guards are to stay out of not just Kincaid but the whole Quad as well! All four Estates in that Quad are now off limits!" Irillis said with equal shock as before.

"That makes no sense! The Guards are sworn to protect every last person on Tania! They cannot simply abandon that charge when they wish! How can this be? The order to stay out of Kincaid was bad enough but this is pure madness! This cannot be allowed to happen! Who is responsible?" Jealile finished her rant and stood a short distance away from poor Irillis and quite clearly was very angry.

"Don't kill the messenger dear." I said soothingly as I moved beside her and put my arm around her.

"It's alright." Irillis said as she raised her hand in a calming gesture. "I understand she's upset, I am equally outraged and so is Felleona, but her hands are tied in this matter. She is sworn to silence on this matter and cannot divulge any further details . . . not even to me." Irillis said and hung her head, pained at that admission. Yeoline squeezed Irillis tight in an effort to comfort the young woman and for a moment Irillis took comfort in the embrace.

"Is that all?" I asked, hoping this would be all.

"No, if you do go to Kincaid, you will go alone." Irillis started out and fell silent.

"What do you mean?" I asked now confused and angry. "Explain yourself!" I challenged.

"You're leave has been cut back to two weeks." Irillis said to Jealile dead in the eye while handing her written orders.

"And I've been reassigned to the stables!" Yeoline said despondently and hung her head in shame.

"What?" Jealile shouted her shock before I could. "How can this be? Felleona herself told us . . ." Jealile started out her protest but was cut off by Irillis.

"Even the Captain of the Guards gets overruled sometimes. Like I said, things have changed since you have seen her last. Again these are not her orders but they come from higher up, from where exactly, I don't know." Irillis said and shook her head from side to side.

"Why would they do this?" Jealile said in confused disbelief.

"I don't like it. Something tells me that there is something especially evil in store for you at Kincaid." Irillis finished with a cold tone and looked pale. "Is it worth it? Is being an Estate Master worth your life? Why do you risk your life to claim a place that you've never seen?" Irillis asked curiously, with a tear in her eye and looked at me expecting an answer.

"Ever since I landed here people have wanted me dead. I don't see that changing any time soon. I have a chance, just a chance to have a place of my own for the first time in my life!" I asserted with a stomp of my foot. "I have nothing else going for me but Kincaid! There is nothing else for me to do. I have no job or other means to earn money. Either I go to Kincaid and claim what is mine or scrounge around Teroncia for scraps from other men's tables! I will not live like that! I will earn my way and be my own man!" I said standing up higher and looking more determined than ever.

"There are powerful forces at work. Can't you see that? Don't you know that you will surely be dead before you set foot on Kincaid!" Irillis said with stunned shock.

"I am not a hard man to find, if they truly wanted me dead then I would have been dead by now." I replied dismissively and chuckled at what I thought was cowering stupidity.

"You are too well known to simply send an assassin, that would attract too much attention. What if you were to die doing what others have done before, even a fools death perhaps? Think of it, would that not be less obvious and easily dismissed. Clearly you don't understand that you were never meant to own Kincaid." Irillis said and looked at me as if she were talking to an absolute fool or an ignorant child.

"Then they underestimated us!" Jealile said with a snarl as she stood firmly at my side taking my hand in hers.

"Exactly!" I echoed her sentiment and held her hand firmly in mine.

"We are going to Kincaid and claim what is ours and nobody is going to stop us!" Jealile said in the same determined tone that told me she meant business and was not to be messed with.

"Yeah!" Yeoline shouted, adding her voice to the mix. "Kincaid will be ours no matter what!" Yeoline finished and had the same determined look on her face. My surprise must have been evident because what she said next after glancing over at me. "Don't think I'm letting you two go there alone! They can reassign me but they can't stop me from resigning." Yeoline finished with assertion and stood prouder.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers