Brides Son Revisted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fixing her makeup and hair, she quietly padded through the bedroom and into her closet. Today she pulled on her merry-widow, black satin corset. She pulled it up so the half cups fully supported and pushed out her breasts. Back-seamed stockings attached to the garters and black stiletto strap-on sandals completed the look. One last item...she dug into her hidden box of toys she used when no man was available and found a small butt plug. Lubricating it with some KY, she suppressed a moan as she slowly slipped it into her ass. She liked anal sex occasionally, but knew letting Doug take her there would be a challenge.

She passed through the bedroom quietly and carefully walked down the stairs to the kitchen, trying not to make noise with her heels. She found her apron and tied it on, checking the look in the mirror...the white apron contracted perfectly with the dark under garments to make a very seductive package. She started to make his a bug brunch including bacon & sausage, biscuits, grits, eggs, bagels & cream cheese, fruit, and anything else she could figure out.

Doug awoke to the smell of food. It took him a moment to figure out where he was, but then he also remembered what happened the day before. As he got out of the bed and made his way to the bathroom, he stopped at a new feeling between his legs. He looked down and saw that his cock was hanging limp between his legs, but at its full erect length. That must be the result of being erect almost all day...he figured he had cum seven or eight times in the last day and a half.

He went to the bathroom and urinated, then slipped in for a quick shower before following his nose down stairs. Marie was just putting the eggs in the center of a table full of food. He stopped in his tracks when he saw what she was wearing. He went to her and scooped her into his arms, pressing his mouth against hers. It was a kiss designed to start their sex motors all over again, but after a moment, she pushed him away.

"Good morning, lover," she purred. "We need to eat first. After brunch, I have a present for you before you leave. Something to remember me by."

"I look forward to it," he replied, reluctantly releasing her.

They sat at the table and ate the food she had prepared. Doug actually devoured the food...he did not realize just how hungry he was. Underneath the table, Marie caressed his leg with her stocking covered foot, even rubbing her toes against his balls. His cock grew in response, just as her pussy began to get wet as he finished eating. The young black stud sitting across from her had already given her so much pleasure and had made her the horniest fuck-slut in the world. She felt her ass tingle and my pussy flutter as he put his fork down, knowing that she was determined to take his massive cock in her ass.
"So what is my surprise?" he asked with a grin.

Marie stood up and untied the apron, letting it fall to the ground. She stood before him, running her hands over her body, showing him that her body was a gift, even if he had possessed it already.

"I hope you like what you see," she said huskily. "There is one more thing I have to give you." She turned her back to him and bent over, pulling her ass cheeks apart, exposing a bright red butt plug. "I want you to take that out and fill me with something else."

"You mean..."

"Yes my big black lover, I want your massive fat cock to fuck my ass."

She stood up and rubbed herself against his body, her hands caressing his hard cock. She was tempted to take him in her mouth, but this was for him. Her last gift to him was her ass...the only thing left to give him. Eventually, she broke the embrace and walked over to the couch. She climbed onto the couch and shifted her ass high into the air, her upper body over the back of the couch and her knees sunk into the cushions. She presented her full and soft white ass to him in a perfect position for his attention.

"I need you to take the plug out," she demanded, "and put your big cock in my ass."

She turned her head and watched over her shoulder as her moved close behind her. Doug's huge cock pressed against her pussy and Marie felt her cunt tighten in anticipation of another pounding, but tonight she wanted her ass to be drilled. She moaned and savored the sensation of that massive cock rubbing along her pussy lips in an effort to find lubrication.

At the same time she felt his fingers reach down and grip the butt plug. Instead of just pulling it out, he twisted it around and wiggled it in her ass, loosening her sphincter muscles even more. He actually started fucking her with it, pulling it until her ass started to resist then pushing it in again. She moaned and moved her ass back and forth and moaned, feeling a burning desire start in her bowels. Suddenly, the butt plug came completely out and Doug put it aside.

Marie felt him move away and closed her eyes in anticipation of the pain she expected from the first penetration of his cock against her asshole, but it did not happen. Instead she felt his face press between her ass cheeks and immediately his tongue was licking up her ass crack. She opened her eyes in surprise and looked around to see his dark face buried between the white cheeks of her soft ass. The raunchiness of it and the sensation of having his tongue poking into her asshole sliced through her body.

"FUCKING....SHIT....YES," she screamed as he pushed his face into her ass, washing the outside of her sphincter with his saliva before pressing his tongue into her ass again.

She felt even more as he started to work his fingers into her wide open wet cunt. He pressed two fingers into her cunt and felt her muscles grip tight around them. He quickly began to plunge his fingers deeper inside her, finger fucking the mature fuck-slut while his tongue continued to probe her ass.

"FUCK YES...EAT MY ASS," she screamed in pleasure. "FINGER MY CUNT....OHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT."

She gripped the sofa tightly trying to hold her body steady as she felt another huge orgasm about to rush through her. Doug's tongue kept jabbing and licking her ass while his fingers rammed her cunt even faster. She suddenly screamed and shuddered as his mouth and fingers drover her to a massive orgasm. He felt her pussy flood around his fingers as her vaginal my muscles fluttered. A gush of fluid squirted past his thrusting fingers and down her legs. Two less intense orgasms quickly followed as her body mindlessly ground her ass into Doug's face and he continued to lick and finger her.

"What did you do to me?" she breathlessly moaned to him. He pulled his fingers out of her as he backed away.

"I guess I just ate your ass," he said with wonder in his voice. "I never even though about it, but it seemed like the thing to do at the moment. Are you ready now?"

I will take whatever you give me," she panted. "I don't care if you kill me with your big cock. I am yours to fuck."

With that he stood up and moved into position behind her. He took his mighty black prick in his hand and guided it towards her now wet asshole. This time she felt the big knob press against her sphincter and knew this was the time. She clenched her fingers into the couch cushions and gritted her teeth as she tried to relax her ass muscles.

"Ready?" Doug asked with concern.

"Oh God...I need you in my ass," she told him. "Take it slow at first, but yes...I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR BIG COCK!"

He pushed his cock forwards and her sphincter started to open for him. She inhaled deeply as she felt the first twinges of pain while his great cockhead spread her hole wider than it ever had before. Her ass was so moist from his tonguing his cock was so moist from her own pussy juice that the sliding was nearly frictionless. The stretching was another thing.

She clenched her teeth, tightly closed her eyes and tried to relax her muscles as the first two or three inches of his fuck stick entered her ass. 'It hurts!" she thought to herself, but did not want him to stop. She wanted this for him, and she knew this was the ultimate depravity for her...the total submission as a fuck slut to her black 19 year old stud.

"Are you OK?" he asked with concern. It took her a moment to control her voice before she could reply.

"It's so fucking big," she panted. "It feels like you will tear me apart. Stop there and wait for me to adjust. Her stopped moving and gently caressed her back as she waited for the pain to ease. His hand reached around and he rubbed a finger across her clit. Suddenly for her, the pain was released and she felt pleasure in the fullness of her bowels.

"Oh yesss...," she hissed. Marie started a slow rocking back and forth at him, showing him it was time to start. He responded by slowly sliding his cock in and out of her ass. each time he went in, it was just a bit further than before. She breathed deeply as her horse-cocked lover pressed more of his thick cock into her. Doug was quite gentle at first but as more cock entered her as he began to get more confident and forceful in his thrusting. It was still quite a few minutes before he had managed to even six inches of his prick into her backside.

"Alright, you have been good long enough," she said firmly. "It's your ass to take now. You can fuck with your big cock now."

"Are you sure?" he questioned.

"YES," she shouted. "RAM MY ASS WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!"

He wrapped his hands around her hips and pulled his cock back a few inches only to shove it right back up. It must have felt like a baseball bat was being rammed up her ass and she would be ripped apart as he started to ram it into her butt. In a few moments, his pace had picked up and she was past the pain problem, which anyone in the area could hear.

"OH FUCK...YES...FUCK MY ASS," she screamed at the top of her voice, as Doug quickened his pace and began to pound her ass hard. She could even feel her pussy contract and drip as he reamed her asshole, now getting over seven inches into her butt with every thrust. Her big tits swung loose from the corset and slapped together underneath her bent over body.

"Yes, my little white fuck-slut," Doug hissed to her. "You are one hot hoe! And where do you like my cock?" He asked as he kept screwing his cock into her shit-hole.

"IN MY ASS," she yelled. "FUCK MY ASS YOU STUD!"

The submissive humiliation of her answer sent her over the edge and her body jerked with another orgasm, as the vast size of his pounding hard cock banged against the depths of her bowels. He slowed his thrusting to pace himself as her body experienced another orgasm. As she recovered from this orgasm, she felt her body growing weaker. She felt light headed and was breathing hard, but her ass was still on fire, itching for his cum.

"Yes baby," she gasped between pounding. "Just keep...fucking me...fuck...my...ass."

To Marie, he seemed like a fucking machine the way he kept shoving his monster cock into her ass, then pulling it back to ram it even deeper. The grip he had on her hips helped to support her and keep her upright as her body weakened. She could not believe Doug's stamina, because no one man had fucked her so many times in such a short period. No one had ever fucked her ass like this.

"FUCK...MY...ASS," She screamed in time with Doug's pounding deep thrusts. "OH...GOD...SO... BIG...ALMOST...THERE!"

Doug continued to press inch after inch of his massive dick into her ass. He was banging hard, the base of his thick cock getting closer and closer to her sphincter. Marie thrust a hand under her heaving belly and sank two fingers into her cunt. Shamelessly, she started finger- fucking herself, masturbating her own pussy as she thrust her stretched asshole onto Doug's black cock.

"FUCK MY ASS!" she pleaded. Doug could only grunt in reply.

She was finger-fucking her own cunt in a frenzy, switching from stroking her clit and darting her fingers in and out of her wet pussy. Doug rammed her as hard as he could, savagely plowing his enormous, black prick into the sucking depths of her anus until Marie felt his hips slam against her ass.

In that instant, she knew she had taken his entire cock in her ass! That knowledge burst through her mind and triggered the big orgasm that was building in her loins and bowels. It seemed to grip both her pussy and asshole at the same time, making her cunt squirt juice all over her fingers while her anus squeezed hard around Doug's thick cock.

"OH GOD," she shrieked. "I'M CUMMING...AGH..." After that, only unintelligible sounds came from her mouth as she howled in the pain-pleasure of another of her incredible orgasms.

Doug's face screwed up in his own grimace of pain and pleasure, with his own orgasm exploding from his huge balls. He forced the last half inch of his cock in her ass as her gripped two handfuls of her ass cheeks and pulled her white ass tight against him. She was so far into her own orgasm that she did not even feel his cock jerk and throb inside her bowels as jets of spunk fired so deep into her bowels.

Over and over their bodies twitched as spasm after spasm washed through their body, triggering each other to further spasms. It was an exhausting spiral that quickly drained all their energy. Finally the orgasm faded and they collapsed in a heap on the sofa, Doug on top of her and his cock still deep in her ass. After the frantic activity of their rutting, the pounding pulse and heavy breathing of their own bodies was all they could hear.

It was quite some time until Doug had enough energy to lift himself free of Maries body. As he lifted off and that massive length slid out of her ass, a bunch of brown-tinted oozed out of her gapping asshole. She felt it and quickly rolled off the couch and grabbed her apron, holding it against her ass to contain the mess. It was then that she realized how much her ass throbbed and burned, stretched so wide by Doug's thick cock.

"Oh my God," she gasped. "You are incredible. You fucked my ass with that giant cock and I will never be the same." She sat there on the floor, looking at his long but now limp cock. Even now, coated with cum from her own ass, she felt like taking it in her mouth. Instead, she pulled him down to her and they sprawled out on the floor, Marie wrapped in Doug's long arms. They were both sticky from sweat and the smell of sex filled the room. They actually kissed gently a number of times, neither saying a word until Doug looked her in the eyes and said,

"That was so amazing," he said with a big grin. "I never was able to fuck an ass before. It was awesome...so tight up there!"

"Well babe," She replied, grabbing his thick cock. "Not everyone could take that monster up her ass. I think even I can only take it occasionally. But as long as you are willing, I will be your fuck-slut. I am a-dick-ed to your big cock."

Should Marie follow him to his college? Should she be just his, or should she become the basketball team whore? I will let my readers decide.

12