Bridge Night Demo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suiting her actions to her words, Alison removed her finger and wiped it on a small hand towel. Then she stepped forward and brought the tip of the dildo right up next to Little Billy's tight, puckered bottom hole. Billy felt the dildo pressing against his most sensitive spot and a slight tremor of anticipatory pleasure ran through him.

Alison grasped Little Billy firmly by the hips and slowly began to slide the dildo up into him. Little Billy gave a long deep groan as he felt the hard plastic penis begin sliding up inside him. When it was only half way in, Little Billy couldn't prevent himself from wriggling excitedly and eagerly pushing back towards Alison, anxious and impatient to get himself fully impaled on Alison's big plastic penis.

Soon it was all the way up and Little Billy felt the fleshy warmth of his wife's firm, muscular hips pressing against his bottom. Little Billy sighed and moaned with satisfaction as his wife slowly ground the dildo deep into him with a small circular motion of her hips. "Just look at the little slut," said Alison to her amazed and delighted friends, "Just see how shameless he is! Can you believe it was only 3 months ago that I first took his cherry?"

"Little Billy likes to have his little bottom fucked, doesn't he?" Alison said to Little Billy as she started to slowly piston the dildo in and out his tight, squirmy little bottom hole.

"Oh Alison," responded Little Billy, "oh Alison, you know I love the things you do to me, oh, oh, that feels sooooooo good!"

"Yes," said Alison, "he likes it so much, I've been wondering how he'd respond to the real thing. What do you think, Little Billy? I'll bet you're dying to find out how a big hard cock feels pumping in and out of your tight little hole, aren't you?

"Oh no!" squealed Little Billy, "That's not funny, Alison, please don't joke about that," and then he started moaning again, "Ooooooh, ooooh, oooh, god, that feels so good."

"Who's joking?" asked Alison, with a devilish smile, "I'd just love to see you down on you hands and knees, your butt high in the air, with a big hard cock pumping in and out of your tight little bottom. I bet that'd really make you squeal. And I bet if you wriggled your bottom real nice and sexy, you could even make him shoot all of his hot gooey cum up inside you."

All Little Billy could manage in response was to moan and say, "nooooo, pleeeeeeeaaaaaseeee, nooooooooo, oooooooh, ummmmmm, ahhhhhhhh!"

"Hey Georgina," said Alison, "do me a favor and take a peek between Little Billy's legs for me would you, please? Is his little peepee standing at attention yet?"

Georgina did as she was asked and then said, "Yup, the little thing is just as hard and red and shiny as anything."

"Ok, Little Billy," said Alison, "you've been a good boy, so you now have my permission to play with you little peepee some more." Little Billy didnt' need to be told twice. In a split second, his hand flew up to grab his stiff cock and to start vigorously stroking it.

Little Billy moaned and whimpered like a slutty little girl while Alison pumped the dildo in and out of him. She savored the sexy way the base of the dildo stimulated her clit. After about 15 minutes, Alison was satisfied and she pulled the dildo out of him, unbubckled the harness, and slid it down off her. She told Little Billy to stand up, handed him the strap-on and told him to go to the bathroom and clean himself up and to clean the dildo and put it away. After he was done with that, she instructed him to come right back.

The girls chatted for a few minutes while Little Billy was busy doing his clean up chores. Soon, he was back in the living room, as attentive and obedient as ever, but also a little nervous about what to expect from Alison next.

"Ok girls," said Alison, "since Little Billy has been such a good boy all night and has put on such a hot, sexy show for us all, I think it's only fair that he be given a little reward, don't you?"

"Well," said Georgina, "to tell you the truth, Alison, it's running a little late, and I've got a big meeting first thing tomorrow morning. Maybe we should just call it a night, and you can give Little Billy his reward after we leave?"

"Aww," said Alison, "don't be that way! What a party pooper! Come on, it'll only take a minute, and I'm sure you'll all find it very entertaining." Then, turning to Little Billy, she said, "Ok, Little Billy, I want you to sit on the coffee table, facing the girls and show them how a dirty little boy like you plays with his peepee until all of his hot, sloppy boy juice squrits out, Ok?"

Little Billy was mortified, yet again, to hear his wife treat another of his private sexual activities as a matter for public entertainment, but he knew that it was useless to argue with her.

Little Billy did as he was told and was soon pumping his hand vigorously in his lap in front of the girls as they giggled and made catty remarks about what a little sissy he was, and about how it looked as if he'd done this to himself many, many times before.

"Oh yes," confirmed Alison, "Little Billy's practically a career masturbator, aren't you, Little Billy? He! He! He loves to play with himself so much, it's really starting to become a nuisance around the house. I'm forever catching him at it, in the bathroom, or in his bedroom, or sometimes, even in the kitchen while he's making supper!" The girls all laughed hysterically at that.

"Oh please don't make fun of me, Alison," pleaded Little Billy while he continued to stroke his bursting cock in front of them, "I know I play with myself too much, and I try to be good, but I can't help it. I'm home all alone all day and I start to think off some of the sexy things you do to me, and that makes my little peepee get awfully stiff, and I just can't help it, I have to run and pull my pants down and sit right down and grab it and start stroking it and oh god, it feels so good, oh, oh, please, Alison, oh, oh, you make me do it, you make me do it!"

The girls all giggled and laughed at Little Billy as he made such a helpless spectable of his most private feelings.

"It's gotten to be such a problem," continued Alison, "that I've been shopping around for a good chastity device that I can lock him up into during the day while I'm at work. Honestly, it gotten to the point where, when I come home, I inspect his little peepee and it's all red, rough and sore from all the rubbing. And if I want to use him later on in the bedroom for oral tribute, or give him a good hard buttfucking, his little peepee hardly even stands at attention because he's used up all his seed playing with himself."

"No! No! Please don't do that, Alison!" begged Little Billy, "Please don't lock up my little peepee so I can't play with it anymore! Please!"

The girls all laughed heartily at Little Billy's anxiety and desparation.

Alison noticed that Little Billy was almost ready to cum. "In fact, girls, I've even been considering a more drastic solution that would greatly reduce the time and mess involved with catering to his peepee's constant demands for attention. One of our dogs needs to be neutered next week, and I've been toying with the idea of calling the vet and asking her to make a house call. After she's done doing the dog," Alison paused and watched Little Billy, as his fist was a blur in his lap, and then, as the first drops started to arc out of the end of his prick she continued, "after she's done doing the dog, I expect, it would be a simple matter for her to do Little Billy, too."

"NO!" shrieked Little Billy as his sperm erupted from his cock, "Oh no, Alison, no, please, plesae don't have me neutered, please, oh, oh, it feels so good to play with myself, oh oh, you make me do it, you make me feel so hot and excited, I can't help it, I can't help it, you make me do it, you make me! Ohhhhh!"

As Little Billy's cum continued to squirt out, Alison replied, "Yes, Little Billy, you know that that is exactly what you deserve, you're such a bad, dirty little boy, you deserve to have you silly little nuts clipped off by the vet, just like a dirty little doggy. It'd be such fun, I could show off your new ball-less scrotum to the bridge club and we could all laugh at how you still always put your hand in your lap to jerk off, but no matter how hard you try, you can't get a little stiffy anymore. Ha! Ha!"

Little Billy's cock was only oozing cum now and he sat back, exhausted, and whimpered in a small, resigned voice, "No, no, Alison, no, please, please don't have me neutered like a dirty little doggy, please, please, I'll be good, I promise, oh please, please believe me, I'll do it this time, I'll control my urges, you'll see, just give me a chance, just one more chance, please."

"Oh stop whining, Little Billy," snapped Alison in mock anger, "really, you are just such a little baby sometimes. Now, go and wash all that gunky spunk off yourself, and then come back and try and get it up off the table and the carpet too. Go! Now! Chop! chop!"

While Little Billy was in the bathroom getting himself washed up, Alison turned to her friends and confided, "You know, girls, do you remember what I was saying earlier to Little Billy about bringing home a man to give him a taste of what a real cock feels like? Well, there's a big handsome gay guy at work named Jake, and I showed him a couple MPEG's I made of Little Billy while I was putting him through his paces in the bedroom, both orally and anally, and Jake's says he can't wait to feel Little Billy's hot mouth on his cock, or to hear Little Billy squeal as he slides his big hard cock up Little Billy's squirmy little bottom hole for the first time. Jake even confessed to me that he's already started getting into the habit of jerking off while fantasizing about how hot and satisfying it's going to be to use Little Billy for his pleasure in a long, hot suck and fuck session."

Just then, Little Billy returned from the bathroom with a sponge, a small bucket of soapy water and some paper towels. He had also taken the liberty of putting his shorts back on. "What're you girls taling about?" asked Little Billy in a warm and cheerful voice.

"Oh, nothing," said Alison, giving her friends significant glances and smiling devilishly. Then turning to face Little Billy, she continued, "we were just trying to decide what might be the most entertaining activities and things to do at the next little surprise party we hold in your honor, Little Billy."

"What!" squeaked Little Billy. "Oh no, please, not another one, oh no, please, no, please don't do that Alison, ladies, please, please don't do it, don't do any more of those things to me while everybody watches, oh please, no please, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it to me! Please!"

The girls all shot significant glances at each other and rocked back in their seats and laughed and laughed very heartily for a very long time.

12