Briget Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**


A few hours later, the fire was crackling merrily. We were lying on the plush rug in Barb’s den. Barb was laying beside me, rubbing my chest lazily as we came down from another great fuck. (Well, it was great for me and Barb said she certainly had no complaints.) We watched as Briget and Brian were engaged in a lusty 69, with my girl on top, bobbing her head up and down on my friend’s rock-hard cock, while he ate out her clean-shaven pussy.

Brian was doing great things, because Briget was having a hard time concentrating. She kept moaning as she sucked him. They were both very close to cumming, and despite having just cum ourselves, Barb and I found ourselves getting up and moving to their side to watch from up close.

Briget came first- she started hunching her hips around and round on Brian’s face. She lifted her mouth off Brian’s shiny cock and succumbed to the blissful tide sweeping though her. Not allowing herself to relax completely, she resumed her ministrations- and just in time, because Brian was cumming in no time himself.

She took all she could in her mouth and turned to us and smiled. She opened her mouth and showed us Brian’s pearly white cum on her tongue. Barb was quick as a cat; she leaned in to kiss the younger woman, and share the bounty.

We collapsed in a pile on the rug, and hugged and kissed whoever happened to be closest in the writhing pile. After half an hour of this little grope session, Barb excused herself, and got up to grab some blankets and pillows, and Brian got up to replenish everyone’s drinks.

Briget reached over and pulled me close. We kissed tenderly and curled up in each other’s arms. I cupped one of her breasts and she purred and smiled.

“Well, lover-boy?” she whispered.

“Well what?”

“Are you glad we came?”

“Really glad.”

“Good...” She paused a moment and looked me in the eye. “You know what I think?”

“What?”

“Like, I know Brian and his grandma are... really happy together, but remember at supper when she was razzing him about not having a steady girl?”

“Yes,” I said. “I almost choked.”

“Well, I think he should have a steady girl... and I know who it should be.”

I thought about the women we had met recently. “Who? Anya? Not Karen- she’s not his type...”

“None of those... Roslyn.”

“Roz?” Briget’s roommate. I didn’t know her that well, I had only met her twice. Fucked her once... “Well kid,” I mused, “you have never done wrong by me yet.”

“Trouble is, she’s been going with this guy and I think he’s a fucking loser. Not nearly good enough for her... You won’t mind if I set them up?”

“If you think it’s a good idea, Briget, I think it’s a good idea.”

There was a giggle and a guffaw from the kitchen and Briget sternly yelled out, “Hey, you kids! What are you doing in there!”

Barb and Brian giggled again and meekly replied, “Nothing, mom...”


**


When they got back with drinks and blankets, Brian pulled out the sofa bed and we arranged ourselves upon it. It was a tight fit, but comfortable. Brian asked me to turn on the TV and hand him the remote. Barb protested- that he was going to show more of their ‘home movies’.

Briget wanted to know what was going on, so Brian just turned on the betamax and we watched. It was a continuation of what Brian had showed me earlier; Barb and her late husband, Phil, along with another couple, the big-titted blonde and her husband, engaged in all sorts of sex acts.

The two women were grinding down on their husband’s cocks, and then the would switch... the women pulled off the other men’s cocks in order to jerk them off, and lick up the combined cum... then the women would start kissing and fondling each other to orgasm as the men watched, stroking their hardening cocks, sometimes doing it for each other...

“Holy shit...” whistled Briget. She reached up my leg and stroked my cock. Barb was tucked in beside her and I could sense Briget doing the same to Barb’s pussy. But mostly we watched what was on the TV.

The people on the screen were having sex. All the while the camera moved in close on one person or another, and the subject would smile as if it were a backyard cookout, sometimes kissing, or licking a breast or a cock, whatever was closest.

Something occurred to me and I spoke up after a while. “So, who’s taking the pictures?”

“Just wait...” said Brian, smiling ruefully like he hated what was coming, yet not being able to wait.

All Briget could do was say, “Holy shit...” over and over, now and then looking over at Barb, who was blushing, yet still enjoying the reactions.

Barb slid up to kiss Briget and squeeze her big tits, and Brian took the opportunity to maneuver in behind his grandma and fuck her slowly from behind. Briget picked up the pace of her hand-job on my cock as things progressed, both on the bed and on the screen.

The other man, (not Brian’s grandpa), got up from the bed and walked up to the camera, his wilted cock flopping about. There was some awful jiggling as the camera changed hands. When it came level, there was a girl, about Briget’s age, maybe younger, standing there, naked. She smiled and shook her body, making her smallish tits dance. She rubbed her hands provocatively over her breasts, down to her hips, and back again. She tweaked her nipples, and ran her long fingers through her long dark blonde hair, licking her lips like a temptress, playing to the camera.

She dropped suddenly out of frame, and when the camera operator found her again, she was on her knees on the bedroom floor, sucking the guy’s limp cock into her hot mouth, making a real show about trying to get him hard again.

The girl made a pouty-face when she realized the guy was not going to get hard, and got up again. She said something to the cameraman, then turned around and playfully shook a nicely-shaped ass at him. Then she walked quickly to the bed and jumped up on it, right in between Barb, and the big-titted blonde.

She gave Barb a little kiss, then turned into a full lip-lock with the older blonde woman. They kissed for a while, and the blonde found the girl’s wet pussy with two fingers and started fucking her with them. The girl threw her head back and the blonde sucked her little tits into her mouth, and feasted. In the background, Phil and Barb were still fucking like crazy.

Seeing all three of them at once was all it took. The resemblance hit me like a slap, and I think Briget noticed it at the same time.

“Fuck...” I muttered. “Is that--”

Brian turned to look at the screen, then looked at me with a totally chagrined smile. “Yeah,” he said, “that’s her.”

The girl who was at one time filming the orgy, and who was now taking part, was Brian’s mother.

Briget and I looked at each other, wide-eyed. Barb was sucking hard on Briget’s tits and plumbing the depths of her G-spot with her other hand. Brian was fucking Barb. Despite being drained, an orgasm hit me at the same time as Briget’s. She pulled Barb’s face into her soft white tit and gasped, loudly.

Her other hand squeezed a paltry amount of cum out of my red and swollen dick. I kept looking from the action in front of me, to the action on the screen.

I had met Brian’s mother on a few occasions, and she and her husband had to be one of the most up-tight couples I had ever met. They made my sedate, conservative parents look like Hugh Hefner, and whoever he was screwing at the time.How could this be her?

After we had all come down from our various ecstasies, Barb snuggled into the small space between Briget and I. On the TV, Brian’s mother, and the blonde had progressed into a 69, with the blonde’s husband working the camera and getting all sorts of really erotic close-ups.

“You want to know what happened, don’t you?” Barb’s voice brought me back to the present, drawing me out of the kodak moment of a time long ago. I nodded dumbly.

“It was simple really. This was about 1967, and since about ’55, or thereabouts, we had Georgette and John - that’s them on the TV, the blonde lady and her husband- visit out here once or twice a year. We made sure the kids were occupied, but by this time, both Jean and Phil Jr were married by then, with kids of their own, so we could do... well, you know. But one night, Jean, Brian’s mother, came over unexpected, and caught us.

“It was a horrible scene, let me tell you. But Georgette took control and tried to calm her down. Now Jean was about twenty at the time, and she was a cutie, as you can see, even after having Brian. Well, Georgette grabbed my robe and took Jean out of the room to calm her down and straighten things out.

“We just sat there, John and Phil and I, and we were all pretty shaken up. We had no idea what we could say to Jean to explain what had happened. It was so embarrassing!. But after a while, we hadn’t heard anything, so I grabbed your father’s robe and went to check on them.

“Georgette and Jeannie were on the living room sofa, stretched out, both of them naked, and going at it like rabbits. Imagine my shock! My daughter, and one of my best friends... right there in the living room! I had no idea how long I stood there watching, It was like I was hypnotized... Pretty soon I feel John, and Phil beside me, and they’re naked, too. And John goes over and joins his wife, as Phil and I stand on the stairs. We watched out daughter, ourmarried daughter, having sex. Neither of us could believe it! But it sure made us horny. I could feel my husband’s fat cock growing, and sliding up my backside. I reached around and grabbed it, and jerked him as he squeezed my tits. I got down on my knees and sucked him off as he watched our daughter fucking Georgette and John... After he came, I looked over and Jean was staring... watching us. She smiled at me like she understood.

“Well, it turned out that our daughter, the girl we thought was so pure and virtuous, was a little round-heeled tramp! She had had relations with one of her best girlfriends for years, and several men in the neighborhood, before she got married.

“Now, in her defense, this was the first time she had ever cheated on her husband after getting married. Well, to make a long story short, somehow Georgette convinced her to join us in bed, and the five of us had a wonderful time that night. We actually got together another two times after that. This one,” she pointed to the TV, “is the only time we filmed the five of us together. And Phil and I never got... ‘involved’ with her... we just never thought it was right. Other than watching, and the odd kiss, it was mostly Jean and Georgette and John... Well, the next time, after we got started, Jean- how do you say?- flipped out. She called us all perverts and swore we were going to hell... It was quite distressing.

“I don’t know what brought on this... I don’t know, religious fervor, but it was pretty much the end of our relationship. Jean was never discourteous towards us, but she was never the loving daughter she had been. Apparently she never told anyone- her husband, or her brother- but there’s been... a coolness ever since.”

Barb broke down and cried for a moment and we all consoled her. She chided herself for being so silly. “I must be over-tired,” she said. “I should get to bed.” She put her hands on Briget’s arm and mine. “You two must feel free to stay here tonight. There’s more than a few rooms upstairs, or you can stay right here.”

We graciously accepted her offer, and we watched Brian and his grandma close the door of the den behind them. Briget and I kissed briefly, and snuggled down. We were out like a light.


**


When we woke, it was to the smells of coffee brewing and sausage frying.

The house was warm and so Briget got up and walked to the kitchen, naked. She turned back to me as I snuggled into the covers and said, “Get up, you lazy bones! Barb needs help.”

I left my clothes lying where they were in the pile and headed to the kitchen. Barb was at the stove, dressed only in an apron, protection against the splattering grease. Briget sidled up behind her and gave her a sensuous hug. Barb put her spatula down and turned in my girl’s arms.

“Will you guys forgive me for being such a cry-baby last night? I know I’ve come to terms with the consequences of my actions, but I guess I sometimes... just lose it. I hope you don’t think worse of me for it...”

“Barb! Come on!” said Briget. “I keep telling you that you have nothing to be ashamed about. Okay?”

Briget gave the older woman a hug and a kiss and took the sputtering pan of sausage off the burner. She looked at me. “You go wake up Brian.” She smiled as her hand slid down to Barb’s naked ass. “And take your time... breakfast will be a while.”


**


Briget’s plan to get Brian and Roslyn together took a while, but it was worth the effort. All it took, it seemed, was the unwitting help of an unsuspecting accomplice.

It was a few weeks later around the 4th of July weekend when Roz’s little brother came to visit. Apparently, Barry had been the subject of intense debate between Briget and Roz. Roz had the 18-year old pegged as being gay, while Briget was sure that she had caught him staring at her boobs with less than honorable intent.

I have no idea how I got dragged into the debate. No, that’s not true... Briget had a way of making me do things I wouldn’t normally do. But like I said, she had never steered me wrong yet. So I followed along...

We were laying in her bed one night, examining our growing relationship. I told her that I was thinking seriously about asking her to marry me. She told me that she was seriously thinking about thinking about it.

I said nothing for a while, and she punched me playfully on the arm. “You’re a coward,” she said.

“Why?”

“You should have just asked me to marry you, instead of dancing around, saying that you were thinking about it. Very cowardly.”

“I’m not a coward. I’m just careful.”

“Bullshit.”

Again, I couldn’t think of a reply. I reallywas a coward. Without Briget leading, I was no Casanova, though I might slowly get there someday.

She rested her chin in a cupped palm and looked at me. “Have you ever started something with another guy? Like, seduced someone?”

“Well, I started a few things with Brian...”

“Other than Brian. Brian doesn’t count.”

“In that case, no.”

She paused a second. She looked serious. “I want you to. Seduce someone, I mean.”

“Who?”

“Barry.”

12