Bringing The Family Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

Suzy was on fire, her pussy wet with her need and desire. When Jason's cock rose up of its own accord to hover just above his belly, she could take no more.

"Do it," she hissed.

Jason groaned and reached for his cock, stroking himself slowly for a moment. Suzy reached forward and placed her hands on his chest, pushing herself up just enough so that her breasts swung free, so that Jason could stroke his cock faster and faster. She pushed her hips down, grinding her pussy against his leg, sliding back and forth against his shin.

Suzy threw her head back, gasping for breath as her orgasm approached, as Jason came close to cumming. She pressed down even harder, painfully hard, and then her orgasm was crashing through her. Jason cried out as she did, his cum erupting from his cock in a steady stream of thick, creamy spurts. His cum splattered on his belly and chest, some catching Suzy's breast, which only drove them both on even more.

When at last their orgasms had ran their course, Suzy sat up and trailed a finger through the cum that was dripping from her breast. Jason's cock jerked as she sucked her finger slowly, but as soon as he reached out to her, she was gone, scrambling over to her own cushion with a soft, seductive laugh, before throwing a towel to him.

"You best get cleaned up," she told him, before adding "For now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next hour or so passed quickly, as they both enjoyed the sun – and the anticipation. It was almost a contest between them to see who would break first. And this time it was Jason.

He'd been lying half on his side for a few minutes, his eyes moving over Suzy's body. She had been on her back, her breasts thrust up towards the sun, but was now on her front, her head resting on her arms. Jason watched her easily, taking in the soft curves of her body, the way her full breasts were squashed out at her sides, the slopes of her ass, the firmness of her body. As he took all this in, he started to reach for his hardening cock. But as he did, Suzy wriggled and reached behind her, easing the sides of her bikini bottoms towards the deep cleft between her cheeks as he'd seen her do so often.

"Why don't you just take them off?" he asked her, surprising himself as much as her.

Suzy rolled onto the side, and rested her head in her hand as she looked at him, as he looked at her. Suzy took in the sight of his hard cock as he watched a trickle of sweat sliding between her breasts.

"Good idea," she told him with a calmness she didn't feel, "After all, I don't suppose they hide much...."

She left her words hanging in the air as she stood up and tugged at the strings holding her bikini together. With her back to Jason, she let the tiny piece of cloth fall to the floor. He gasped as he saw her naked ass in front of him. He longed to reach out to her, but before he could move, she was bending to lie down again. Suzy made sure that he caught a glimpse of her tight puckered hole, and then her pussy, as she settled down again, her look of desire hidden from him by her arm.

"I think it's time for some more oil," she told him, "You don't mind do you?"

Jason was up in seconds, his cock waggling in front of him as he grabbed the bottle of oil. He leant over Suzy, making her shudder as he dribbled the oil over her back. He soothed it in slowly, savouring the feel of her hot skin under his hands. When her back glistened in the sun, she moved a little so that he could do the same to her legs.

"Forgotten anywhere?" she asked huskily, sensing him pause.

Jason moved to kneel at her feet, his cock painfully hard in front of him. He looked her up and down, and then at her firm ass, the only skin he could see that didn't have an oily sheen reflecting back at him. As he watched, Suzy wriggled as if to get more comfortable, but when she settled down again her legs were slightly apart, leaving more hints of the delights between them.

"Come on, get a move on," she teased him, wriggling her ass at him, "You've got the front to do as well yet ...."

For a moment, Jason thought he would cum there and then, but managed to control himself as he rubbed oil into his Aunts naked ass. His hands moved over her firm, perfectly rounded cheeks, his thumbs close to the deep cleft between them. Suzy pushed her ass back against his hands as they moved closer together, a shudder going through them both as his thumb accidently scratched lightly across her tight, puckered rosebud.

Suzy rolled over abruptly, unable to take any more. Jason caught sight of her glistening pussy, and then her almost naked mound as she stretched out in front of him.

"Do my breasts," she told him huskily.

Jason reached over her, his cock jutting out below him, and ran his hands over her breasts, his fingers plucking at the dark, rubbery flesh of her nipples. Suzy gasped at his touch, her hand reaching out for her pussy.

"Pinch them," she gasped.

With his mind in a whirl, Jason did as she told him, pinching her nipples, lightly at first, but then harder as she grimaced with pleasure. He missed her hand moving across her clit as he stared at her face, seeing the pleasure crashing through her. She rubbed her clit in little circles, faster and faster until she arched her back and cried out, a flush rising up her chest to her neck and face as she came, and her body gave way to her pleasure.

Jason stared at her, caressing her breasts gently as he tried to take in the power of her need, of her climax. Her eyes were closed, her face flushed, as she tried to catch her breath.

"I think you might need some oil on as well," she told him eventually, opening her eyes to look at him, her gaze dropping deliberately to where his cock still jutted out from his body, rock hard and dripping with pre cum.

She sat up slowly, enjoying Jason looking at her naked body.

"Come on," she told him, putting her hands over his on her breasts before easing them away, "Lie down for me."

Jason laid back down on his cushion, his cock pressing hard into his belly. Suzy straddled his legs, her wet pussy rubbing against the back of his thighs. She dripped some of the sun tan oil onto his back, and then ran her hands slowly up to his shoulders, and then down onto his naked ass. As she moved, she pressed herself against him, her pussy leaving shiny trails of her juices on his legs.

Suzy slid down her nephews legs, so that as she reached up to his shoulders she was almost lying on him. Slowly, deliberately, she let her rock hard nipples touch his back, moving slowly as she dragged them across his hot skin. Jason groaned with desire as he felt Suzy's nipples, and then her breasts, gliding across his oily back, pressing down on him.

After a few minutes of Suzy's massage, Jason – who was moving with her, rubbing his cock against the cushion he was lying on - moaned that he was going to cum. Suzy sat back quickly and gave him room to turn over. She grabbed his cock before he had even settled back, stroking and squeezing him as his moans grew louder.

Suzy could feel his shaft throbbing against her hand. She looked up at Jason and slowly licked her lips before dipping her head and taking his cock deep into her mouth. She sucked hard, her tongue swirling around the tip of his cock as her hands stroked his shaft and balls. With a cry that echoed around the garden, Jason came, his cum erupting into her mouth as his hips jerked up to drive his cock deeper into her mouth.

After taking the first few spurts of cum in her mouth, Suzy sat back and stroked Jason's cock, watching the cum flying from him to splatter on his body before locking her eyes on his and swallowing what was in her mouth. She carried on stroking his cock, savouring the feel of him in her hands. He reached for her breasts, and she leant forward so that he could take their weight in his hands.

Jason caressed his Aunts breasts carefully, feeling their weight, their shape, their firmness. He half sat up and drew one swollen nipple into his mouth, and then the other. As he tasted her for the first time, Suzy carried on stroking his cock, amazed that he'd stayed hard even after cumming. She moved forward so that Jason was lying down again, her breasts swinging heavily over his mouth, inviting his attention. As he took her nipple back into her mouth, she slid back again – and guided his long, thick cock into her wanton pussy.

They both gasped as his cock slid easily into her, as Suzy pressed down until his full length was embedded inside her. With her hands on his chest, she pushed up until she was sat over his cock, her pussy squeezing his cock. Jason reached for her breasts again as she leant back, her hands behind her now, resting on his thighs. She began to rock her body, riding his cock as his hips moved with her, as his fingers moved to her nipples.

Suzy thought she was floating as Jason's cock sent wave after wave of pleasure from her pussy outwards, until her whole body was tingling. She threw her head back as she came again, her juices slick on his cock as she moved faster and faster along his shaft. With a gasp, she slumped forward, her breasts squashed against Jason's chest as she clung to him, as he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, his cock powering into her, prolonging her pleasure, until he came again as well, his cum flooding her pussy as she sagged against him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They spent the rest of the morning naked around the pool, sunbathing, each eager to make sure that the other had more than enough sun tan oil on to cope with the sun. They took their time, their hands moving easily over each others body, discovering more and more places to touch, to excite each other.

In the early afternoon, they wandered around the kitchen together and rustled up a salad, before sitting naked on stools at the breakfast bar, their thighs touching, their desire growing. After their leisurely lunch, Suzy was tempted to lead Jason to her room, but something told her that neither of them was quite ready for that. Instead, they went back outside and sat in the shade for a while before plunging into the pool.

They swam for a bit, enjoying the feel of the cool water on their naked bodies, before Jason started messing around, splashing and chasing after Suzy. With a laugh, she swam out of reach, taunting Jason as he made a grab for her. He'd forgotten just how good a swimmer Suzy was as he followed her, enjoying watching her naked body moving so easily through the clear water.

Eventually, Suzy swam towards the corner of the pool, letting Jason catch her up so that by the time she stood up, he was just behind her. They stood in the thigh deep water, Jason wrapping his arms around Suzy before she had had a chance to turn around. His cock pressed against her ass, his hardness nestling into the cleft between her cheeks as his hands found her breasts. She wriggled back against him, and twisted her head, her mouth welcoming his, her tongue searching for his as their kiss began to devour them.

Suzy twisted in her nephews arms, their mouths locked together, their tongues, searching, dancing, sliding across each other. She reached for his cock, stroking him slowly, easing his skin back to reveal the bulbous head. She slipped her arms around his neck, grinding her pussy wantonly against his cock as his hands reached behind her to cup her ass, to pull her tight.

They were both gasping for breath when eventually they broke their kiss, their chests heaving as they stood close together, their lust, their desire, obvious. Suzy took a step backwards until she was leaning against the corner of the pool. Jason stepped closer and held her hips, easing her up onto the pool surround. With her eyes on his, Suzy drew her legs up so that her feet were on the pool surround as well. She leant back, her breasts thrust upwards, her knees apart, her body totally open to Jason.

For a moment, Jason could only stare at his beautiful Aunt. Her hair was swept away from her face, leaving her natural beauty for him to admire. Water was still running off her body, between her firm breasts, her skin glistening in the sun. His eyes dropped lower, to her flat belly, and then lower still to where her pussy, and below that her ass, were totally exposed to his lustful stare. With a soft moan, he dropped to his knees in the water.

Suzy was trembling with anticipation as Jason kissed slowly along the soft skin on the inside of her thigh, first one leg and then the other. He did it a couple of times, each time getting closer to her pussy, something telling him to take his time. But when Suzy tilted her body even more towards him, nothing could stop Jason from plunging his tongue into the wet folds of her pussy.

They both cried out, Jason's moans muffled by Suzy's body as he first slipped his tongue inside her, and then, guided by her, licked slowly from her clit to her ass. As he made his way back, Jason took his time, probing, sucking, kissing, his mouth guided by Suzy's hand on his head, her fingers entwined in his hair.

Suzy's body rocked against him, her belly tensing as she pushed herself harder against him, as he drove his tongue into her before licking and sucking on her erect clit, teasing the rubbery flesh as her orgasm built deep inside her. She came with a rush, her pleasure exploding through her. For a moment, her body was totally overtaken by her climax as she threw her head back and cried out.

Jason fucked her with his tongue as her juices flowed freely, before lapping more gently, savouring her taste, the feel of her clit and pussy on his mouth and lips, on his tongue. Suzy pulled him to his feet, watching the water cascading off his well muscled body before kissing him frantically, her tongue plunging into his mouth as she reached for his rock hard cock.

"Fuck me," she hissed, their lips still touching, her hand guiding him.

Suzy pulled him towards her wanton pussy, rubbing the tip of his cock across her clit for a second before Jason thrust his hips forward and drove his cock into her. His cock, cold from the water, plunged into her hot body, the contrast, the pleasure, making them both cry out. Suzy slipped her arms around Jason's waist before sliding lower, her finger nails digging into his ass she pulled him to her, wanting his cock as deep inside her as she could.

Jason grabbed Suzy's hips, pulling her to him, her ass slipping on the edge of the pool. She leant back, her arms behind her, supporting her body as Jason fucked her hard, hard and deep and fast, her pussy stretched around his thick cock. Her breasts bounced and swayed with every thrust, her nipples standing out dark and erect, her head thrown back as another orgasm ripped through her.

As he watched her cum, Jason's own climax erupted, his cum spurting into her body in a thick torrent. He wrapped a strong arm around her waist and pulled her to him, their mouths locking together in a wild kiss as their orgasms ran their course. They eventually broke their kiss, catching their breath as they held each other, laughing with their release.

Jason took a step back into the pool, taking Suzy with him. With a sigh, Suzy laid back, her arms above her head, her breasts thrust up, the water helping support her. Jason slid his hands around to her hips, holding her, his cock still embedded inside her as he slowly moved them around them around the pool. They stayed like that for a few minutes, looking at each other, wanting, needing, more. Suzy couldn't believe how hard Jason still felt inside her, her pussy moulded to his cock.

"Does that thing always stay this hard?" she asked him as they reached the shallowest water, making him blush.

Suzy stood up, reaching for his cock.

"I'm glad it does," she told him before kissing him, "Now show me what you can do with it while we've still got time."

With that, she turned around and leant down, her arms on the edge of the pool. She wiggled her ass at him provocatively and eased her legs further apart, leaving him in no doubt as to what she wanted.

Jason stepped behind her quickly, stroking his cock as if to wipe away any hint of softness. He held his Aunts hips as she reached between her legs and guided him back into her. They fucked quickly, conscious that their time alone was rapidly running out. Suzy rubbed her own clit as Jason drove into her, the thought of her hand on her body sending Jason wild as he fucked her, both of them cumming quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time Kathy got home, Suzy and Jason were sat in the shade, Jason back in his trunks while Suzy had pulled on a tee shirt and shorts.

"Hi," she greeted them with a smile, "Fancy a drink?"

"I'll get them," Suzy told her, "Something cold?"

"Mmmm, please, with plenty of ice."

When she got back, Kathy was sat on the grass, leaning contently against a tree.

"There you go," Suzy said as she passed a drink to her.

"Aaahh," Kathy yelled as cold drops of condensation dripped off the glass onto her chest before slipping easily between her breasts.

Both Suzy's and Jason's eyes were drawn to her, to the wet marks on her tee shirt, to the way it clung to her slightly more than it did a minutes before. Suzy wanted to drag Kathy away to her room, or even pull her into her arms right there, in front of Jason, a delicious feeling rushing through her body at just the thought of it. Jason felt uncomfortable, but he couldn't drag his eyes away from the curve of his Mother's breasts, his mind already full of what had been happening.

"So, what have you been up to today?" Kathy asked eventually, when they were all sat down with their drinks.

Jason's cock lurched at her words, and he twisted away from her, wishing he'd put some baggy shorts on rather than his trunks that did so little to hide what was going on inside them.

"Oh, this and that," Suzy replied, "Lazing around really ... though we did have a nice time in the pool, didn't we Jason?"

Jason almost groaned at her words, and all he could see in his head was his Aunt bending over the edge of the pool and wiggling her ass in an invitation to fuck her.

"I think I'd better go in," he almost groaned, "Bit too much sun ...."

With that, he grabbed a towel and held it in front of him as casually as he could. Kathy and Suzy watched him go, totally different things running through their minds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued – look out for chapter three, and find out what happens as Suzy brings Jason and Kathy closer together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers
12