Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britnee shook and trembled as another orgasm rippled from her clit to her nipples and washed over her. Her cries and moans of ecstasy were muffled by the enormous dick choking her out. Mack grinned as he fit all but the last three inches of his pussy killer in her mouth.

Britnee gazed up at him with tear-filled eyes and nodded. Mack pulled back and then filled her throat again. And again. Over and over he used her mouth and throat like a cock sleeve. Britnee's moans and whimpers vibrated the length of his massive dick and she sucked and milked it as she felt herself passing out.

Just as everything was about to go black, she felt Mack pull out. Britnee coughed out a huge glob of spit and precum and slime as she gasped for air. "Oh, God, I love cock!" She shouted. "I fucking love sucking cock! Gimme Gimme Gimme that big Black COCK!!"

Mack's cock had turned her into a woman possessed! Britnee attacked the five huge cocks surrounding her, sucking, licking, jerking, spitting, slurping, stroking, them as if her life depended on it. She moaned and cried and begged and sputtered and groaned as she worked the almost five feet of hard cock dripping with her spit.

"Muahhh! Gobbglobbobb Fuck! Sluppslupp Cock!" Britnee's words were unintelligible as she furiously sucked. "Glaaahhh gimmegimmegimme! MMMaaahhhhrrlll Fuck my throat! Fuck my fucking throat!"

The thug on her far left grabbed his ten-inch prick and jacked it on her face. "AWW SHIT!"IMA CUMMM!!"

Britnee twisted her head, "Give it to me, ya black bastard!" She commanded. "Gimme that CUM!!"

A large glob of hot jizz exploded from his prick and hit Britnee's open, gasping mouth! The cum-crazed vixen gagged and sputtered as the next rope blasted her face. She cried and laughed as the man emptied his balls, filling her mouth. Britnee swallowed all she could as a man on her right sprayed her face with more sticky cum.

"Yes!" Britnee screamed, turning to suck down the hot load. "YES YES YES!! Give me all your hot cum!"

A third cock then a fourth erupted all over her cum soaked face Globs and ropes and jetstreams of thick, salty spunk coated her face and tits as she gulped and swallowed and begged and swallowed every drop she could fit in her wanton slut mouth.

Mack bellowed and yanked Britnee by her braids to his erupting prick. She sucked on his tip as he plastered the back of her fucked out throat. Britnee groaned as she gulped down the heavy load. She could only take so much and belched out a pint of cum all over his pulsing cock and her chin.

"Yes, I'm a whore for cum!" Britnee gasped and spit more jizz out. "Gimme more! More Cock! More CUM!!"

The five men continued hosing her down with their huge, fat, cum spewing dicks. Britnee gagged and swallowed and coughed and giggled and begged and laughed as she drank from their fountains of black cock. The cum shower lasted another five minutes as Britnee orgasmed again and again. When it was over, Britnee was covered from head to foot in pearly white jizz. Large puddles of the thick goo covered the floor. Britnee realized she was kneeling in a puddle of her own cum, she had squirted so many times in her shorts.

"WHOOOOOO!!" Britnee cried rubbing her face and tits, licking more cum off her fingers. "That was Fun! I mean, That was FUCKING AWESOME!" Y'all are hired!"

She raised her hands. "A little help?"

Two of the men helped her to her feet. "Holy shit! That's a lot of cum. Hope ya gots a good cleaning service." She giggled. "Speaking of... where's the toilet? I gotta pee."

The men all looked at her with shock and awe. Mack grinned and pointed to the door behind him. Britnee winked, grabbed her purse and phone and disappeared through the door.

Several minutes later, she reappeared, washed, dried and wearing a pair of shorts and a top. She held out her cum soaked clothes. "Y'ah want these, guys? No? Ok. Umm.." She looked around for a trash can. "Wait a second..."

Britnee dumped her shorts and twisted her soiled tube top in her hands. She held the top over her head and opening her mouth, squeezed more cum out out of the fabric and into her mouth. She gulped and grinned at the stunned men as she tossed the top away.

"Good to the last drop!" She giggled. "So, we square on everything? Guys, we gonna do great things.

She headed towards the door. Mack held up a hand. "Hang on, girl. You our bitch now. Our property."

Britnee grinned and walked up to the tall, hugely endowed man. She squeezed his still throbbing cock through his pants. "Aw, Mack," she cooed, motioning for him to bend. She kissed him on the cheek. "You must know by now that nobody owns me. Silly man..."

She quickly went around the room kissing each man before heading out the door. "BYEEE! Ima call you next week, set up some shoots!"

The door closed behind her.

The men looked at each other, horribly confused. "What just happened?" one of them asked.

Mack shook and bowed his head. "We just got owned..."

"You mean...?"

Mack nodded. "She's the boss now. We work for her."

Willie groaned and slowly sat up, holding his jaw. "Wha- where? Hey, what I miss?"

Mack slumped on a chair. "Shut up, nigga! Just, shut up!"

--------------

"Hey, babe!" Lara said as Britnee got back in the car. Have fun? Good thing I put those extra clothes in your bag."

"Uh, yeah," Britnee replied, fishing for a cigarette.

"Sounds like you had fun," Lara giggled, pointing at the car's stereo.

"Is that? That was a great idea, puttin' those tiny mics in them beads." Britnee sat back. "Now we got all the other gangs and families bugged. Wish we had cameras too."

Workin' on that," Lara pulled out onto the highway. "We got a couple of the mopes sitting in a room, recording everything. If any of the other bosses try something, we'll know well in advance."

Britnee squeezed her friend's thigh. "You're so smart. And sexy! Smart and sexy and pretty!"

Lara smiled at her friend. "Someone's in a good mood."

Britnee shimmied in her seat. "Let me tell ya, them dudes got some big ol' dicks. And Mack? The boss? His is fucking huge! I mean it's gotta be at least as big as Frank's! Even bigger! And the way they cum... Goddamn, I gots ta get some more o' that stuff!"

Lara felt her cunt moisten. "So, That's another problem solved."

"Yep! We just hired on five new studs for the website. I tells ya, we's a couple of straight up geniuses!"

"With the grammar and diction to prove it!" Lara grinned.

The two friends burst into uncontrolled laughter. "Fuck you, you dirty bitch!" Britnee tried to contain her mirth. "Where we headed now?"

"Over to the club. I want to get some samples from Julie's dressing room."

Britnee frowned." Huh"

"While you were doing throat pilates, I texted a guy I know over at State U. He's a chemist... makes the best LSD... anyhow, he said to get him a few samples of Julie's dna and he'll test them for us. See if there's anything to this pheromone theory I got."

"So we'll find out what's what. Great." Britnee flicked her smoke out the window. "But, Boo, you gotta be careful. If Julie catches you, who knows what'll happen!"

"No worries, Boo!" Lara shook her head. "With these magic fingers? Besides, this time of night, the club will be full and no one will notice me. I'm in and out in five minutes tops!"

"Well, alright. Let's do this."

Lara parked behind he club. "Stay here. I'll be back before you know it."

Thirty minutes later, Lara got back in the car. "All good!" she plunked her bag down on Britnee's lap. "Got what we needed." She pulled out onto the street.

"What the hell?!? You were in there a lot longer than five minutes! I got worried." Britnee frowned.

"Oh, I stopped to see if Nomi is gonna come over later. You know, for the audition shoot. She is. Oh, and I gave her a tongue bath. Her cunt is so sweet! I just can't help myself! Wanna taste?"

Lara turned and stuffed her tongue in Britnee's mouth. Mmm..." Britnee licked her lips, "She does taste good,"

"And you taste like a bag of dicks. That's right, I said it." Lara giggled.

"Shut up and drive, slut," Britnee stifled a laugh. "I need a shower and we gotta get ready for Nomi. That bitch is a freak! I might have to just fuck her myself!"

--------------

"Yes, sir. Yes! No, not yet. No... We can't force her!" Julie held her phone out at arm's length. "I've done all I can do... Yes, Director. I understand. Sir, I assure you... Yes. I truly believe this is the one. Yes, Britnee is the chosen one. I feel it with every fiber of my being. I urge patience... Sir! We have been waiting decades for this girl to appear... No. A few weeks shouldn't matter... Screw the FDA! By this time next year, we won't need their approval. We shall be as Gods and you will be Fuhrer! Yes, director. Yes! SIeg Heil!"

Julie threw her phone at the wall and watched it shatter. "Scheisse!" she screamed. Her body shook and her enormous enhanced tits jiggled with rage. "When this is through, I'll be Fuhrer and that fat bastard director will be..."

"Honey? You alright?" Rob called from the other room.

Julie wiped her eyes. "Oh, yes, dear. I just dropped my phone. There was a problem with the bookings for next month."

"Dropped it by throwing it at the wall?" Rob said from the doorway. "Eh... we're due for a free upgrade."

Julie ripped open her shirt, exposing her massive flesh balloons, and sauntered over to her husband. "And I'm due for some breast worship."

She reached out and pulled Rob to her insane cleavage. He moaned and began kissing her soft, round flesh...

---------------

Britnee was still towelling her hair dry as she walked with Lara to her mother's trailer. "The only thing I hate about these braids is, ya cant get em dry if'n you wash them!" She waved a hand at her friend. "And don't say blow dryer. You saw what happened last time I tried that...Poof! Pooffy braids! I looked like a damn poodle what hadn't had a haircut ever!"

Lara chuckled, then snorted, the guffawed and burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"Fuck you, asshole!" Britnee shouted. "It ain't funny!"

Lara stopped walking and held her side until the laughter ran its course. "Here, let me get the door for you, Fifi!" Lara burst into laughter again.

Britnee muttered under her breath and stepped into the trailer.

"Hey mama," Britnee called and walked to the fridge.

Brandee waved and looked over from the sink. "Yer hair's all wet."

"Yeah, whatcha doin?" Britnee shut the refrigerator and cracked open a beer.

Brandee sighed. "Clem asked for a sandwich. Why that inbred doofus can't make his own... Then again, he did fuck me powerful good today."

"Yeah, he does know how to make a girl cum good," Britnee agreed. "What the- Stop!" She waved her arm behind herself at Lara. Lara was fussing with her braids.

Lara slapped her hand away. "Stand still. Your cornrows are all tangled and twisted. You want them to dry, don't you?"

"Dammit! I'm not a little kid!"

Brandee snickered. "Well, you're still a teenager. That makes you a kid and... and a pint-sized one at that. 'Course with them big ole titties you got from me, we'll say pint and a half. Now, speaking of big ole titties..."

"I got an appointment for you and Lara next week, mama. Don't worry. You'll have your new tits in time fer the weddin',"

Brandee clapped her hands and pulled Britnee in for a hug. "Oh, baby! That's just the best news. I swears, you an' me have gotten so close since Merle passed away. Just like a mother and daughter should be!" She kissed Britnee on the cheek.

Britnee's face scrunched up in a frown. "Get off, me, mama! Mama... let go now... family time's over."

Britnee walked over to the sofa and lit a cigarette. "So, where is everyone? We got a shoot to set up."

"Clem's in the shed, I think Larry is doing some editing and the twins... who the hell knows..." Brandee plated the sandwich and headed out the door. "I'm gonna feed Clem. Maybe he'll feed me some of his sausage while I'm there."

Lara looked up from her phone. "Nomi will be here in an hour. Jed says he'll be here in a few but, Jayden wants to go case a joint so..."

"So, it'll just be Nomi and Jed. Jesus!" Britnee shook her head. "I really wanted them to DP that Brazilian bitch. Fuck!

Lara put an arm around her friend's shoulder. "What if... You get that strapon out. That would be hot!"

Britnee's face lit up. "Baby, you're a genius! Larry? Get in here and get this place ready!"

Lara sat and opened her laptop. "Since we have some time to kill, what say we look at the files the doctor gave you." She turned to Britnee who was fast asleep. Lara shrugged and began reading.

Britnee awoke with a start. "Wha-? Where-?" She shook her head. "How long was I out?"

Lara closed her laptop. "About an hour."

"Shit! We gotta get ready! Where's Larry?"

"Slow down, Everything's ready to go. Here, do a line." Lara offered her a small mirror with lines of cocaine on it.

Thanks," Britnee snorted a few lines. "I needed that. I gotta change."

She rose and walked to the bathroom. "Where's the strapon?"

Lara sipped a drink. "Out here where you left it. I think I hear Nomi pulling up. Oh, and Jed's watching porn in the bedroom."

Jed was watching porn. And slowly pulling on his fat, ten-inch cock. Britnee watch from the door for a moment, feeling her cunt growing wet, then moved and knelt next to Jed on the bed.

"Jed, honey, don't be shooting that wad yet. Y'all needs to save it fer the shoot."

"I knows that! I ain't dumb. "Jed replied sliding his free hand between Britnee's thighs

Britnee reached over and helped Jed stroke his cock. "Cool, now this is how we gonna do the scene."

They discussed the scene for a few minutes as the diddled each other. Britnee bent and licked some precum from Jed's enormous prick.

"Shit,' she hissed. "I'm a sucker for a hard dick."

She engulfed his pulsing glans in her mouth, savoring the salty taste. She sucked and licked the head as Jed leaned back on his elbows. Britnee continued, taking the fat cock deeper and deeper. Jed groaned and thrust up into her hot, wet mouth.

"Mmm, that's it, stud," Britnee murmured seductively. She grasped his cock at the base and squeezed. "I want this thing rock hard. I want this cock like titanium hard!"

She slapped the head. Jed's cock jerked in her hand. She slapped it harder, watching it flare and twitch. A glob of precum formed at the now angry cock head. Britnee slurped it up and teased the soft skin at the base of the head with her tongue.

"Ready, big boy?" she cooed.

Jed grunted. "Let's roll!"

Britnee jumped off the bed. "Just wait for the call and remember... No mercy."

Jed nodded. "No mercy."

Britnee was wearing a t shirt that read "I Heart Big Tits" and nothing else. She tied the bottom of the shirt under her own big tits as she went to greet Nomi.

"Hey, girl! I see ya started without me!" Britnee called.

Nomi and Lara were on the sofa sharing a drink and a joint and some lines. Britnee sat next to the Brazilian goddess and kissed her deeply. The two kissed and groped each other for a few minutes before Nomi turned to Lara and kissed and groped with her for a few more minutes.

Britnee downed a few shots and lines as she watched her friends make out. "You bitches are gettin' me all worked up." she moaned as she rubbed her aching pussy.

"Sorry," Lara broke the kiss. "I think she's ready, Boo."

"I am! I so ready for the big dicks!" Nomi couldn't contain her excitement.

"Okay, babe," Britnee rose and walked over to Larry. "It's like we discussed. I introduce you, ask you a few questions then, you do a sexy strip and then Jed comes out and fucks the hell outta you."

Nomi grinned and nodded excitedly. Britnee looked at Larry who gave her a thumbs up sign. Britnee couldn't help but notice his huge cock sticking out of his shorts. Larry shrugged.

"It's a lot more comfortable this way," he said.

Britnee nodded. Seeing his cock only increased her horniness as she got down on the floor. She positioned herself in front of Larry who crouched down and focused the camera at Britnee's bare naked ass.

Britnee bent over with her legs together and assumed an ass and shoulders position. She reached back with both hands and pulled her soft, full butt cheeks apart. Larry framed her in closeup, framing her round cheeks, shiny slick pussy and, tiny, tightly crinkled asshole.

"Ready?" He called. "Action!"

"Hey, folks! Britnee here." As Britnee spoke, she flexed her sphincter muscles, winking her asshole to match the cadence of her words. "We got another hottie for ya. All the way from the beaches of South America say hello to the Brazilian Sex Goddess, Nomi!"

Larry stood, raising the camera to frame Nomi sitting on the sofa. She smiled and waved as he moved closer. Britnee rolled and stood behind Larry before moving to the sofa and sitting next to Nomi.

"Hey girl! Damn, you look sex-ayy!" Britnee pulled her feet up on the sofa and draped an arm behind Nomi.

Nomi was dressed in a green and yellow sports bra and a flimsy, white miniskirt. "Hi!" she replied.

"Now, you're here today to audition for my website?" Nomi nodded. "What makes you want to be a pornstar?"

"Oh, I just love showing my sexy body off," Nomi began. "And I love the big dicks! Big dicks in my poosy and mi culo, my ass, I just love the big dicks!"

Britnee grinned and nodded. "Well, we got the big dicks, that's fer sure! And, I gotta say... You are one, super hot lady. I mean, you got the face and the ass and the tits! I mean," Britnee hefted one of Nomi's extra large, enhanced tits, "Look at these! They're bigger than my big ol' titties!"

"Nomi nodded excitedly. "Oh, yes. I, like many women in my country have great big bunda but very small titas. So, like many women, I get, how you say... the titas implants! Now, my titas very big. I get them bigger soon!" She bounced a little, and squeezed her tits.

"Whoa, I gotta see that! But tell me, Nomi, where are you from exactly? And, how in the hell did a sexy, sultry, exotic beauty like you end up in this little town?"

"I get scholarship to university in Ohio-"

"Really?" Britnee interrupted.

"Yes, but I make friends who party and go clubbing and soon, they take scholarship away and I needing money, I start dancing in clubs then I meet Julie and she convince me to dance at her club and I get the fake titties to look like her and, I meet you!"

Britnee grinned and looked at the camera. "Julie is Julie Juggs, feature dancer , nd co-owner of the Stripper Sluts Gentlemen's Club. Located just down the road. Also, if you haven't seen her, check out Julie's website. She's got a huge set of gorgeous breast implants. She's my personal body modification inspiration."

"I know what you're sayin', Nomi. Julie has convinced me to go bigger. And I got a fat set of naturals already! So... are you ready to party, girl? Ya wanna be a pornstar?"

Nomi bounced and nodded. "Yes! Yes, make me porno princess! Give me the big dicks!"

Britnee slipped her arm around Nomi's shoulders and leaned in for a kiss. She kissed Nomi softly, then, more passionately. Nomi responded with a kiss of her own, parting her lips and slipping her tongue into Britnee's mouth. They continued swapping spit as they let their hands explore each other's bodies. Nomi wasted no time sliding a finger up Britnee's wet pussy. Britnee responded by rubbing Nomi's cunt through the thin fabric of her thong.

"Fuck, you taste so good," Britnee moaned as she sucked on Nomi's neck.

"Mmm, you get me so horny! I need the big dicks!" Nomi cried, mahing her tits into Britnee's.

Britnee grinded against the copper skinned slut for a moment then broke the clinch. "Okay... Whooo... I think we got a winner here. Okay, Nomi, what say you give us a little taste of your moves then we'll bring out the big guns."