Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want us to stop?" Britnee giggled as she matched Jed stroke for stroke.

Nomi cried. "No! No, please... Fuck me! Fuck me with the big dicks!"

It didn't take long for Nomi to tremble and shake as another huge orgasm rippled through her body. She screamed in Portuguese and rocked between the invading cocks, forcing them out of her overused holes.

"C'mon, stud," Britnee cried. "Flip her over. Ima get me some o' that ass!"

Jed twisted and flipped Nomi over on top of him and stuffed his ten-inch cock deep in her quaking pussy. Nomi bounced on his fat cock, spanking his thighs loudly with her ass. Jed filled his mouth with her overinflated tit and sucked long and deep.

"That's it, girl, git that fat dick!" Britnee exclaimed before stepping up onto the sofa again and straddling Nomi's fat ass. Jed stopped thrusting and held Nomi still as Britnee worked her fake dick into Nomi's gaping asshole.

"Fuck Meeee!!"Nomi cried, pumping her hips and giving back as good as they were giving.

Britnee wrapped her arms around Nomi, squeezing the Brazilian's huge tits and pressing her own into Nomi's back. She and Jed pounded the sobbing tramp, stretching her asshole and pussy like never before.

With a wail loud enough to wake the dead, Nomi exploded again, cumming so hard she knocked Britnee onto the floor. Jed wrapped Nomi up and held her tight as she bucked and moaned and soaked his hard cock. Before she could protest, Jed sat up and lowered Nomi to the floor, rolled up like a pretzel. He pushed her legs back, held her ass up and pumped her cunt a few times before sliding his long, thick tool deep in her asshole again. Britnee straddled Nomi's legs and stuffed her pussy full of thick, rubber cock.

"Yeah," Britnee yelled, "We pile drivin' this bitch!"

"Jesus H. Keerist!" Jed exclaimed. "We done been fuckin' this slut fer over an hour and she still tight as fuck! I mean, Goddamn!"

Nomi lay on her head and shoulders moaning unintelligibly as Britnee and Jed pumped her holes. Jed could feel the jizz boiling up in his balls. He glanced at Larry who gave him the "wrap it up" signal.

"Brit, you better watch out,' Jed called. "Ima cum soon!"

Britnee pulled her big, rubber cock out of Nomi's gaping cunt and knelt behind the fucked out Latina. She cradled her head in her lap and looked up at Jed, "Do it, boy! Cum in her ass! Cum in her ass then fill her mouth!"

Nomi groaned and glared at Jed. "Cum in my ass, big man! Fill my asshole with big dick spunk!"

Jed pressed his hands down on her ass cheeks and drove his ten inch horsecock home. With a loud moan he erupted deep in her spasming asshole.

"Here it comes!" He yelled, spewing hot ropes of jizz deep. He came and came filling her colon full of jizz until it was splashing out around his throbbing shaft. He pulled out causing Nomi's ass to belch enough of the sticky cum to fill a wine glass and aimed his prick at her open mouth.

His next wads hit her dead center. Filling her mouth up, making her cough and gag. The heavy cock blasted her face and hair. Jed was cumming so much, Britnee leaned forward and gulped down a mouthful and received a facial as well. It was a full minute more before Jed's heavy balls emptied their load and Jed collapsed on the couch, exhausted.

Britnee had a mouth full of cum. She bent low over Nomi's face and opened her lips, letting the thick load drool out into Nomi's eager mouth. The two girls kissed and rolled. Nomi drooled the cum back into Britnee's mouth before kissing her. The two swapped Jed's cum a few more times then licked and sucked the sticky goo off each others face and tits.

They lay cuddling on the floor for a few moments before Britnee raised up on one arm and pointed to Larry. "So, Nomi, What ya thinkin'? She asked.

Nomi grinned at the camera. "I thinking, I love being porno star! Did I make good audition?"

"Make good?" Britnee giggled. "Girl, you make great! You were fucking sensational! I mean, Holy Shit! Jed! ... Jed! How was she?"

All Jed could do was raise his arm and give a thumbs up.

"Nevermind, you dumb jerk," Britnee kissed Nomi deep then grinned at the camera again. "So, folks, say hello to the newest princess on our website. Shoot us a text an' let us know what y'all think! And follow me and all o' us on social media. Britnee Busted out!"

Larry hit pause and grinned. "That is some of the best fuckin' shit we ever shot! I almost shot my load filming that dirty shit. You bitches are fuckin' perverted."

"You love it, boy, and don' worry, I'll make ya cum soon enough," Britnee replied, helping Nomi to her feet. "Whiskey!"

Lara handed her a bottle. Britnee drank deep and handed it to Nomi. She drank from the bottle and passed it to Lara who tipped the bottle and poured the clear brown liquid over Nomi's big, round, implant enhanced tits. Britnee joined her in licking and sucking Nomi's fat tis clean. The Brazilian sex bomb moaned and groped their asses as they worshiped her tits.

Larry, was filming again. Filming and drinking. "Hey," he grunted. The three horny girls watched as he poured whiskey on his throbbing cock. Nomi dropped to her knees and began sucking on his head. Lara grabbed Britnee and stuffed her tongue in the tiny blonde's mouth.

"I came three times watching you fuck that filthy slut," She said, breathlessly.

Britnee kissed her deeply and replied, "I know. Just look at her. She don't quit."

Nomi was inhaling Larry's hard cock like a suction pump gone insane.She pounded her face into his crotch and came up for air, grinning up at the horny porn director. Larry poured more whiskey on his cock and Nomi slurped it down, followed by all ten inches of pulsing, steel hard cock.

Britnee and Lara knelt on either side of Nomi and watched her work. They grinned and 'oooed" at the camera as Nomi bobbed on the fat dick.

"That's right, girl,' Britnee smiled. "Show 'em how to suck a big fat dick like that."

"Yes, Nomi," Lara encouraged. "Suck his cock. Suck it! Make him shoot his load down your throat!"Nomi continued throating the huge cock as her new friends egged her on. When she came up for air, Britnee grabbed her by the hair and forced her back on the spit covered monster.

"Don't stop, girl. Suck it like you mean it!"

Nomi moaned and sucked faster, pumping his cock with her lips and mouth. Larry groaned as he filmed his cock disappearing in Nomi's silky mouth again and again. Britnee and Lara were shouting encouragement as he felt his balls tighten.

"Make him Cum! Make him Cum!" They chanted. "Give it to her, stud! Empty your balls in her mouth!"

Larry groaned again he felt Nomi's hot breath on his nutsack and released his cum, blasting a load deep down her throat. Nomi gagged and pulled back as the next wad filled her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed as the hot jizz sprayed. She opened her mouth and spilled a heavy load as larry hosed down her face. Nomi drank all she could and stuffed her throat with his jerking fuckstick. More cum gushed from her lips when she gasped for air Britnee and Lara both dove in for the last several ropes of the sticky jism as Larry finished cumming.

"Damn, boy, you been saving up!" Britnee cackled as she licked Nomi's cum covered face. "Keep rollin'. Check that out, ladies."

Britnee pointed to the sofa where Jed was sitting sound asleep. His cock, howeve,r was wide awake. The ten-inch club lay against his belly. Every few seconds, it would jerk up to full mast then slowly fall back to his abdomen.

"Holy shit," Lara half whispered.

"Jed!... Jed!" Britnee called. "Hey dick face! Wake the fuck up! Fuckin' idiot... C'mon, girls, Ima get me some dick."

Britnee and Lara knelt by the sofa on either side of the sleeping stud. Nomi was between his legs. She teased his lemon sized balls with her tongue as the others shared his cock. Britnee licked up one side of the jizz coated shaft, Lara the other. Their lips met at the tip and they kissed, swapping spit and cum.

Britnee took the hard cock in her mouth and banged it on the back of her throat. Lara pumped the shaft in her fist as Nomi sucked on the balls. As Britnee released Jed's huge prick, Lara took it in her mouth, popping the head in and out of her lips.

"Jed! Jed wake up and fuck me," Britnee slapped his chest. "Shit... Gimme that whiskey bottle."

The nineteen year old porn slut poured a few drops on Jed's lips. Jed muttered and licked his lips yet remained asleep. Britnee swore and poured more whiskey onto his flexing cock. She and Lara lapped the booze up and down the shaft as Nomi sucked it off his balls. Britnee poured more booze took the massive cock down to the root and sucked her way back to the tip.

"Damn, cock tastes so much better covered in whiskey," Britnee groaned. She slapped Jed hard on his chest. "C'mon, fucker! Wake up and fuck me!"

Jed awoke with a start. "What the... Hey, she's sucking my balls!"

Britnee swung a leg over him and reached back for his fat cock. "Aww, shut up, dumbass."

She rubbed her cunt on the tip of his cock before sliding it into her wet hole. Britnee groaned as the hard dick stretched her tight cunt. "Fuck, I been needin' this all damn day!"

She slowly lifted up and down taking the rock hard prick deeper. Nomi continued sucking Jed's balls and licked his shaft. As Britnee fit all ten inches, in her horny cunt, the Brazilian slut teased Britnee's asshole with her expert tongue.

Lara grinned at Larry and reached for the camera. She pointed at Nomi's big, round ass and nodded. Larry knelt down and stuffed his massive cock up her tight, cum filled asshole. Nomi moaned with a mouthful of testicle causing Jed's cock to flex causing Britnee to moan as she rode the fat cock.

She bounced on the prick, squeezing it with her cunt, soaking it in her juices. "Oh, Fuck! This is so good!"

She fucked Jed faster and harder, feeling her orgasm build. Jed grunted and gripped her by the waist as she pumped up and down on his big, fat club. Nomi licked every inch of cock, pussy, balls and ass her tongue could find as she thrust her hips back to take Larry's cock deeper in her insatiable ass.

"Jesus, this girl is a freak," Larry exclaimed. He dug his fingers into Nomi's hips and pounded his hips to hers, stretching her tight hole around his huge cock. Nomi cried and moaned as she slobbered on Jed's hot nutsack.

Britnee was moaning as well, pumping the hard cock so deep in her pussy. "Yesyesyesyesss! I'm gonna cum!! Fuckin' Shit!"

Orgasm ripped through her. She bucked and trembled and flooded Jed's cock in girl cum. Nomi licked the sweet juice from Jed's prick and balls. Jed felt his cock grow even harder and he spread Britnee's ass cheeks in his hands. Britnee was still cumming as He pounded his hips into her, drilling her onto his raging cock.

"AAAIIIIEEEEE!! You're Fucking Killing Meeee!" Britnee shrieked.

"FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEEEE!"

Jed grunted and pounded her harder. "Ya just cain't git enuff o' this dick, can ya, slut?" He clapped his hands on her perfect bubble butt and bottomed out in her flexing cunt.

Britnee wailed and collapsed against his chest. She was cumming again and again and unable to stop the muscular stud from pounding the shit out of her.

Nomi couldn't lick their genitals because she was cumming all over the hard cock drilling her asshole. She was on her face and elbows, trembling and shaking as Larry stretched her deep. His hips slapped against her ass as his balls pounded her weeping, flexing cunt. Nomi cried and forced his giant cock out, collapsing on the floor. She stuffed her fingers up her holes and fucked herself as Larry stepped over her and rammed his throbbing cock up Britnee's asshole.

Britnee screamed into Jed's ear. "SHITTTSHITSHITTTTTT!! Oh, My GAWDDD!! It Ain't Right! Punishing poor little me with your fat cocks! Oh Gawd, Don't Stop! FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Larry and Jed fucked, drilled and pounded her quaking holes. Britnee lay between them moaning and whimpering as orgasm after orgasm washed over and through her.

"Ohhh Fuu-uuck! " she moaned "You dirty fuckers are tearing me up! Ohhhh, God! Fill me up! Fill me with your cum!!"

The sensation of rubbing their cocks together as they fucked Britnee's holes was making the two studs crazy with lust. The constant milking and massaging her holes were doing to their cocks was bringing both men to the breaking point. Larry buried his fat dick all the way up Britnee's ass and exploded!

"I'm filling your asshole, baby," he cried. His huge cock belched rope after rope deep in her colon. He pulled back and continued blasting her gaping hole.

Jed grunted and erupted deep in Britnee's pussy. The horny stud moaned as his hard ten inches blistered her cunt walls with boiling hot jizz. Britnee shrieked and pumped her hips as she took both loads.

"Oh my God, that was intense," Britnee cried. She spread her cheeks with her hands and showed off her wrecked holes to the camera, groaning as her pussy and asshole flexed and gaped and belched hot cum.

Lara gave the camera to Larry and began licking up the jizz from Britnee's holes.Britnee moaned and gyrated her hips back to Lara's face.

"Mmmm... Boo, eat my holes... so good... lick me clean, baby." Britnee groaned. She looked at the camera and smiled. "Hey folks! We gonna call this one "Sloppy Seconds"! That's two shows in one. Nomi's a-may-zing audition and l'il ole' me gettin' fucked jus' the way I likes it. And, judging by the responses we get, y'all like it too. An' you can see it and a whole lotta other great fuckin' right her at Britnee Busted Triple X! Oh, fuck, that's so good, Boo..."

Britnee lowered her head and groaned as Lara spread her ass cheeks and stuffed her tongue into the petite blonde's cunt. "Oooo, baby! Eat my pussy! Fuck me with your tongue!"

Larry filmed them for a few moments then hit pause and looked up from the camera's viewfinder. Jed was snoring as he slept sitting up. Nomi was sitting up and wiping herself off with a towel.She smiled at Larry and beckoned him with a finger. He set the camera down and stroked his fat cock.

Jayden burst through the door just then. "What I miss?" He exclaimed.

Britnee looked up and shook her head. "Shut up an' git naked, you dumbass moron!"