Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britnee walked out of the shot as Nomi rose and posed seductively for Larry's camera.

She began by running her fingers through her long, softly curled, thick locks. She piled her lustrous, black hair over her head and pouted at the camera before tracing her fingers down her face and over her throat. Her fingers continued down over the swell of her ginormous bust and down to her hips.

Nomi smiled and swayed her full hips as she slowly turned her back to Larry's camera. She continued tracing her fingers over her legs as she bent at the waist. When she reached her sandal covered feet, Nomi made a kissing motion and gripped the hem of her mini skirt and raised it then lowered it.

Larry knelt, pointing the camera up to capture the full round swell of Nomi's ass and hips. A small drop of dew shone between the legs of the bronze beauty.

"Fuck, that bitch is wet," Britnee whispered to Lara as they sat watching the show. "I don't know how much more I can stand."

Lara nodded and teased Britnee's pussy with a finger.

Nomi gripped the waist of her skirt and slowly, slowly pulled it down over her fat butt. She stopped at the crease of her thighs, allowing Larry to take his time, filling the frame with soft, round, thick butt flesh. She then pulled her skirt up and then back down again, over her thighs and letting it drop to the floor.

"Aww shit," grunted Jed. "Look at that ass!" He pulled on his rigid cock as he joined Britnee and Lara.

"Let me help you with that," Lara grinned and dropped to her knees. She took Jed's long prick in her hands and began to lick his engorged head.

Still bent over and with her legs straight and feet together, Nomi grasped her cheeks spread them wide, exposing her glistening, pink cunt lips and tight asshole. Larry groaned softly as he filmed the hot flesh. Nomi let go and her cheeks clapped shut. She spread them again and let them clap together again. She then stood up and began dancing a little Brazilian two-step as she turned to face the camera showing off her flawless, brown skin and clean shaven pussy.

Britnee nodded with approval and fingered her own wet cunt as Nomi pulled her bra up over one huge, fake tit and then the other. She continued dancing as she pulled the bra over her head and dropped it on the floor. Her motion made her fat tits bounce and jiggle and Larry caught every shake in glorious ultra hd. Nomi massaged her tits and pulled ant twisted her nipples until they were hard as diamonds. She squeezed her huge tits and lifted them up, licking the hot flesh with her tongue. Her nipples were dark brown, almost black and jutted out from her tits almost half an inch. She couldn't reach them with her tongue because her tits were so round and firm.

Still holding a tit in one hand, Nomi dipped a finger between her thighs and brought it back up to her lips, wet with her cunt. She sucked on the finger then rubbed it on her swollen nipple all the while glaring at the camera with barely contained lust.

By now, Britnee was pumping two fingers up her pussy and crushing a tit in her hand. She glanced at Jed and watched Lara taking half his fat cock in her mouth. She nodded at them and mouthed the word "soon".

Larry motioned to Nomi to turn around. She danced, turning and showed off her big, full round, perfectly heart shaped ass. Her cheeks were thick and soft yet firm without an ounce of flab or wrinkle. As Nomi danced, they bounced and shook and softly slapped together. Nomi looked back over her shoulder and blew the camera a kiss.Then, grabbing her knees, she bent her legs and began twerking.

She twerked her ass fast, then slow then fast. The sight of her butt cheeks slapping together was jaw dropping. Jed pulled his cock out of Lara's mouth to stop himself from cumming. Lara glared up at him and fisted his spit soaked cock as fast as she could.

"Don't do it, Jed," She snarled. "Don't you cum!

"Oh, you fucking bitch," Jed hissed.

Britnee came silently as she watched Nomi bounce. She waved at Larry who signaled for Nomi to move to the sofa. The next several minutes consisted of Nomi posing for Larry in a number of positions that expertly showcased her near perfect body. Larry spent a great amount of time focusing on her big, melon shaped enhanced tits and her perfectly round ass. As they watched, Britnee stripped off her shirt and continued fingering her overheated snatch and Lara continued edging Jed and his ten-inch meat club. She sucked on it, slapped the head and jerked it furiously. Stopping just before his balls gave up their load.

Finally, as Nomi sat on the couch with her legs spread wide and her hands spreading her pussy even wider, Britnee called out, "Ya ready, girl? Cuz you got us all worked up over here!"

Nomi grinned and nodded. "Si Si! I get the big dicks now!" She dropped to the floor in front of Larry as Jed stepped in front of her. She smiled up at him and grabbed his cock then looked over at Britnee.

"I thought two cocks, today," She frowned.

"Don't worry," Britnee replied. "Just get going cuz we got a surprise fer ya!"

Nomi grinned and returned her attention to Jed's huge cock. She sucked on the tip and licked down the length of the shaft to his balls. She continued licking every hard inch as she pumped it in her fist.

Larry's ten-inch club was already throbbing and hard as nails, Nomi's mouth and hands made it steel pipe hard. Every vein was bloated with blood and throbbing under the skin and his precum was soaking the carpet.

"Put it in your mouth," Jed groaned. "For the love of God, put it in your mouth!"

Nomi nodded and placed her lips over his bulbous cockhead and swallowed. Jed bucked his hips involuntarily with the exquisite pleasure of it. Nomi pulled back, smiled and flicked her tongue over the throbbing tip. She looked up at Jed and stuffed half his immense prick into her throat. She sucked hard, taking it in and out of her hungry mouth. As she bobbed her head, she squeezed the base of his cock. Nomi took it deeper, deeper until her lips touched her finger. Then she started moaning, sending vibrations rippling through the heavy cock from the tip to the base.

"Oh, fuck! She's humming on my cock!" Jed moaned. He grabbed the back of Nomi's head and thrust forward.

Nomi slapped his arm away and popped his dick out. "Not yet, big man," She grinned.

She slid her lips over his cock again and proceeded to take it inch by throbbing inch down her throat. She didn't stop until her nose grazed his pubic hair. She swallowed again and then opened her mouth and licked Jed's balls.

"Holy Shit! She's a throat queen!" Britnee gasped.

Nomi slowly pulled herself off the ten-inch monster. Spit drooled from her mouth as she grinned up at Jed. "You like, big man?" she asked, stroking his dripping cock.

Before he could answer, Nomi dove on the fat cock, taking it down her throat all the way. She continued her throat assault for a few minutes, changing her rhythm every few dives. Jed groaned as she sucked and hummed and swallowed his raging hardon. At one point, she held his cock in her throat for over a minute as tears formed in her eyes.

She then licked every inch of cock meat down to his balls before sucking on the heavy nutsack and whipping it with her tongue.

"Muuaahh!" Nomi moaned, stuffing her cheeks with Jed's lemon sized nuts. "You taste so good! Your dick so good for me!"

Jed was at the end of his rope. He grabbed Nomi roughly by the hair with one hand, his over engorged cock with the other and forced Nomi to take it back down her throat. She gagged and groaned as Jed pumped his dick in and out of her hot mouth.

"No mercy, Jed!" Britnee called.

Jed responded by thrusting his hips fast, pumping his cock hard against the back of Nomi's throat. The dark skinned slut gagged on the massive cock and sucked hard. She took the hard cock down her throat and groaned as Jed slapped his balls on her chin. When he released her, Nomi grabbed his prick and showered it with kisses.

"Oh, your dick," Nomi moaned. "I love big dick! Your big dick I love so much!"

Jed stuffed her mouth again. "Shut up and suck," he commanded.

Nomi did as ordered and slurped her way down his throbbing dong. She squeezed Jed's nuts and teased his ass with a finger as he pumped her throat like a pussy. When she was nose deep in his pubes he held her tight against him, groaning as her throat milked his heavy, fat dick. He held her down on his cock until tears ran down her face and she slapped his belly for release. Just as the tip escaped her lips and she was gasping for air, Jed roughly slammed his hips again, choking her with his massive cock. He pounded her throat over and over, using Nomi like a fuck doll. Spit drooled from her lips and coated her heavy, fake tits.

Jed released her and whipped his spit covered cock on her face and tongue. Then he fucked her throat again. Nomi grunted and gagged and moaned as her cunt leaked juice onto the carpet. She slapped Jed's ass and pulled back.

"Turn around, big man." She grunted pushing his hips. Jed did so and Nomi grabbed his ass and spread his cheeks. She licked his asshole with abandon and stroked his cock hard. Jed groaned as he felt her tongue in his asshole.

"Fuck!" he cried! "She's gonna bust my nut!"

"Mmm, so good!" Nomi moaned, lashing his asshole. "So good for me!"

"Fuck her, numbnuts," Britnee yelled. "Fuck her hard n dirty! Show her how a porno slut gets fucked!"

As Nomi stood, Jed grabbed her hips and carried her to the sofa. He threw her down and straddled her waist. Nomi laughed with surprise and grinned up at him. Jed glared back and slapped his huge cock on her equally huge tits. Nomi squealed with horny delight and pushed her tits together.

"Fuck my titas! Fuck my big titas!!" Nomi cried.

There was enough spit and throat slime on her chest and Jed's cock for him to slide between her heavy tits easily. As he pumped her deep cleavage, Nomi pressed her tits tightly to his prick. The firmness of her implants created a supple cushion against his throbbing shaft giving Jed a pleasure he had never felt before. He gripped the back of the couch and rammed his cock fast and deep between her fat tits, banging his cockhead against her chin with every stroke. It wasn't long before he felt his balls tighten and he pulled back looking down at Nomi with shock and awe.

"Holy fuckin' shit, man," he cried. "This little bitch is insane! I gotta fuck that pussy!"

He pushed Nomi's legs back and squatted over her hips. Nomi wrapped her arms around her hips and spread her pussy lips open for him. Jed gripped his prick at the base and pressed it to her cunt. As he slipped inside, she massaged him with her tight cunt.

Nomi felt her cunt stretch wide. She had never taken anything as big as Jed's cock before and the pain was a new pleasure for her. She moaned as Jed stretched cunt deep, stuffing her to the limit.

Jed pulled back, leaving only the tip inside. Nomi groaned and squeezed hard, begging with her pussy for more. Jed pushed in once more, going even deeper. He held still as she came on his huge cock, soaking it in her hot juices.

"OOOOHHHH," Nomi moaned, "Fuck me, Baby! Fuck me with your big dick! Fuck me Fuck me Fuck meeeee..."

Jed gripped her thighs and began sawing back and forth, pumping his cock in and out of her ultra tight, molten cunt. Nomi sobbed and cried with every stroke, squeezing the enormous rod with her pussy. Jed began to pick up the pace, pounding his cock into her harder. He pushed her legs back and bent over her as Larry knelt and held the camera between his thighs to capture the Brazilian girl's cunt getting the shit fucked out of it.

"Si Si Si,"Nomi cried. "Fuck mi buceta! Porra mi buceta!!"

Nomi pumped her hips to match Jed's thrusts, squeezing and massaging his ramrod cock with every stroke. Jed groaned and drilled down into her harder and faster. Nomi screamed and came hard then, came again, spraying her juices all over Jed's cock and balls.

Jed shifted his weight and grabbed Nomi's huge tits. He licked and sucked on her hard nipples as he pounded the Latina fuck goddess. Nomi fucked him back, cumming and squirting and screaming with orgasmic lust. Just when he thought he couldn't go deeper, Jed bottomed out in her horny cunt. His cock banged against her cervix and his balls tattooed her ass. Nomi's cries and moans turned to shrieks of pain and pleasure. Her fucked out cunt went into spasmodic vibrations that milked Jed's donkey cock.

"AI! AI! YESSSSS!!" Nomi shrieked. "AAAYYYEEEEEEEEE YESSSSS!! Mi Buceta Porra Buceta!!"

She came so hard she popped Jed right out of her spastic hole and flooded his cock with cunt juice. Jed stood, trembling with horny rage and watched as Nomi writhed in orgasmic bliss.

"Ima have to get in there soon," Britnee whispered to Lara. She reached for her strapon harness and slipped it on over her legs.

Nomi stroked Jed and pleaded with him with her eyes. "Oh, please, Papai, let me ride you! Let me ride your big, big pony dick!"

Jed grunted and sat on the couch. Nomi pushed his legs apart and stepped between them, turning her back to him. Jed moaned at the site of her big, heart shaped ass and slid forward, resting his lower back on the edge of the sofa. His baseball bat like cock pointed at the ceiling and twitched with anticipation.

Larry sat on the back of the sofa pointing the camera over Jed's shoulder at Nomi's amazing backside. Nomi bent over at the waist, bent her knees and massaged Jed's cock between her butt cheeks, bouncing slowly up and down the lengthy shaft, slapping her ass on his thighs.

"Fuckin' Fuck," Jed swore. "She's jackin' me off with her ass!"

Nomi looked over her shoulder, "You like, Papai?"

Nomi then straightened up and reached between her thighs and grasped Jed's prick. She took a step back and rubbed the throbbing prick on her flexing pussy. She took the head in and squeezed it with her cunt muscles. Jed groaned and clasped his hands behind his head.

Nomi moaned and began pumping her pussy on the head. Her cunt squeezed and massaged the bulbous knob, soaking it in wet pussy. Then she sank her ass down, taking the length of hard cock deep in her fuck hole. She reached back and spread her cheeks, showing Larry' camera just how full her pussy was. She moaned louder as she began lifting and falling on Jed's cock, pounding her ass on his hips as she fucked herself. Slowly at first, then, faster, increasing her speed as another orgasm threatened to erupt from deep inside her belly.

Jed had been enjoying the sight of Nomi's ass as she fucked him and the feeling of her tight cunt lathering his shaft was exquisite but, now his lust took over and he grabbed her hips and began thrusting up into her, fucking her as good as she was fucking him.

"Yeah, bitch!" Jed bellowed. "Take that fucking dick!" SLAP!! Jed spanked her hard.

"Oh, Papai!! Fuck ni Buceta!! AAAAIIIIIEEEEE!!" Nomi wailed.

Jed dug his fingers into her soft sss flesh and pushed and pulled her cheeks as Nomi bounced on his massive tool. He pumped his hips up faster, drilling her spastic cunt as she screamed with orgasmic lust. Larry moved off the sofa to get a wide shot of the two fucking lunatics, taking extra care to showcase Nomi's heavy, silicon injected tits slapping and bouncing together.

Nomi cried out and came hard. "AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!! Mi CUMMINGGGG!! MI BUCETA SO WET!!CCCUUUMMMMMIIIINNNGGGGG!!"

Nomi came so hard she almost popped Jed's steel hard prick out! The lust-crazed stud held her ass roughly and forced her all the way down on his cock. He held her there, letting her cunt milk his turgid meat as he watched her tiny asshole flex open in rhythm with her orgasmic waves.

"Damn, this girl's ass is begging for it. Her asshole is winking at me!" Jed moaned. "Look at that shit!"

Larry moved in for a closeup as Nomi slid forward, releasing Jed's cock from her throbbing pussy. "Yes," she begged, "Put it in my ass! Please fuck mi bumbum!"

Nomi reached back and spread her fat cheeks with both hands. Jed's hard prick was dripping with her cunt juice as he pressed it to her tiny hole. Nomi pushed back with a loud moan and groaned even louder as the fat cockhead penetrated her ass.

"OHH, Too big!" Nomi moaned, feeling the fleshy head stretching her sphincter. "So fucking big!"

"Shit," Jed gasped, as his cock pressed past the sphincter muscles and into Nomi's colon. Nomi's ass was like a tight, soft, heat glove around his huge cock.

For several long minutes, the ultra-busty Latina pushed back on Jed's thick ten inches, taking it into her hot chute slowly. She groaned as each new inch stretched her tiny hole, filling her ass. Jed lay still and let her take her time, watching her big, round ass swallow his rock hard cock.

"It's so fucking tight," He moaned. "Look at it, it's all the way in..."

Nomi ground her ass against Jed's pelvis then moved forward, sliding up the length of his prick and popping it out. Her stretched out hole gaped and winked for Larry's camera before the horny slut pushed back, taking the entire length of Jed's twitching cock all the way into her colon again.

"It's so fat! So good in my ass," Nomi cried.

Jed held her against his hips, relishing the feeling of her asshole massaging his dick. Nomi lay back against him and planted first one foot then, the other on the edge of the sofa. Jed held her by the waist as she reached back and grasped the back of the sofa. She lifted her hips, pulling almost all the way off Jed's enormous cock before dropping her entire weight down on his belly.

"Ooohhh Fuckkk!" Nomi and Jed groaned at the same time.

Nomi began bouncing up and down, taking every hard, fat inch of Jed's cock deep in her asshole. She sobbed and wailed as she rode the heavy monster, fucking it hard with her fat, round ass. Jed couldn't decide which was better, watching Nomi's perfect ass bouncing against him or, the feeling of her tight chute gripping and releasing his prick with every stroke. The "PLOP PLOP PLOP" sound of Nomi's big, Brazilian ass slapping against Jed as his cock bottomed out in her colon filled the room.

Britnee walked over to the sofa and stepped up onto it next to Nomi. She fisted the fat, nine inch dildo between her hips and slapped it on Nomi's face.

"Ya wanted two dicks?" She grinned as Nomi slobbered and moaned on the rubber head. "Here's another one for ya, ya nasty bitch!"

Nomi grunted and moaned as she sucked on the fake dick. The veiny rubber dong was every bit as thick as Jed's cock and Sucked on it with gusto. Britnee grabbed the back of her head and thrust forward, pumping Nomi's mouth full of hard dick. Nomi's spit dripped onto her big, bouncing tits as Britnee fucked her face.

"Yeah, boy! This is Fucking Porn!" Britnee yelled. "Look at this girl fucking our cocks!"

Jed dug his fingers into Nomi's fleshy hips and started pounding up into the cum crazed slut. He pumped his hips fast and hard, fucking her ass like a pussy. Nomi wailed and came, thrashing and humping and spitting Britnee's strapon cock out of her mouth.

"Mi Bunda! Mi Bunda! Cumming!!" She cried. "FUCK MEEEE!! Porra Minha Bumbum! Porrah mina Bumbum.!!"

Nomi collapsed against Jed as another hard orgasm racked her body. Jed slid his hands under her and pulled her legs back to her tits as he drilled her flexing asshole. Nomi wailed and sobbed, begging for more in her native tongue.

Britnee jumped down and smiled at the camera as she stroked her strapon cock. "Guess what happens now?"

Britnee straddled Jed's leg and rubbed her strapon cock on Nomi's dripping pussy. She pressed forward, stretching the tight cunt open eliciting a loud moan from the Latina fuck toy.

"Ohh, it's to much...," Nomi groaned. "Too much big dicks!"

Nomi couldn't believe her pussy could take such a stretching or her ass. Britnee pumped and pumped, feeding a good six inches up her tight hole. The fat rubber dick in her pussy made Nomi's ass even tighter around Jed's extra thick cock. The inbred stud grunted with effort as he thrust into her hole.