Britney & Justin: First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her back to his chest, Justin recognized right away the advantages of their position and seized her breasts, memorizing their shape and texture, giving in to his craving to squeeze them to his heart's content. Britney apparently approved because she threw her head back over his shoulder and whimpered, which encouraged him to play with her nipples by pulling and releasing them abruptly, making her breasts shake to and fro. Those gorgeous tits quaking and shuddering made him nearly come, but her whispered plea really got to him.

"Oooh... Remove my panties, baby!"

Justin slammed her ass against his groin to prevent the immediate release of his boiling spunk. The concept of having Britney Spears, the world's sexiest pop princess and the fantasy of every heterosexual male and some lesbian females, totally naked on his lap was just mind-blowing! He took deep ragged breaths to gain some control. There was just no way he was going to blow his wad in his pants like some inexperienced jackass.

When he felt he had a small measure of control, he grabbed the sides of her thong and tugged downwards. After clearing her hips, Britney voluntarily raised both her legs upwards until her toes were pointing straight towards the ceiling, aiding his efforts to get rid of her thong. The sight of those panties traveling up those legs made his pole twitch madly. When they were finally off her feet, he smacked the crotch area of her underwear right to his nose and mouth, inhaling and licking her sweet pussy juice at the same time.

While he was preoccupied with her captivating taste and scent, Britney slithered off his lap. Still facing away from him, she gyrated her hips like an exotic dancer, and continued the illusion by sliding her hands from the top of her legs all the way down to her ankles, looking at her horny boyfriend between her legs, who stuffed her panty into his jeans pocket as her virgin pussy was laid out before him.

There was no other way to describe it. Her juicy pussy was pretty. The petals of her opening barely unfurled despite her wide open stance. Instead they remained closed to hide from view the inviting hollow he wanted to burrow his cock into. And a fine sheen of oily liquids bubbled from her pink depths, while fine blonde pussy hair framed her delicious looking slit.

Once again, Justin gave in to his craving. He grabbed her firmly by the hips and opened his mouth wide enough to engulf her hole entirely. He began to suck her cunt fluids ravenously, like a starving man presented with a buffet. Britney grabbed on to her ankles, and tried to keep from falling over and screaming in ecstasy as her boyfriend rammed his tongue inside her. Justin was relentless in his quest to eat and drink from the delicious dish that was her pussy.

When he began to chew and nibble on her swollen clit, Britney came for the first time in her young life. And she wasn't shy about letting the whole world know about it. She shrieked loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear. "Aaaaaaaahhhhh... Lliiiike I'm ccccoooommmiiinnggg!!!"

At that moment, Justin heartily appreciated the soundproofing of her house, which was originally meant to contain the music that was constantly being produced inside her residence from being a nuisance to her neighbors; but it worked just as well on confining her yells of pleasure, which he hoped were just the start of many that were going to be produced that scorching afternoon.

Justin didn't pause with munching her pussy. He even bore down harder to urge more orgasms from her spasmodic pussy. He devoured the fresh pussy flesh that he was privileged enough to have dined on first. His tongue flicked her little bud like a viper before flattening it to sweep her pussy from top to bottom like a cat that was grooming itself.

"Ooohhh Justin... Like what are you doing?!? Like that feels so gggoooooooddd!!!" And Britney came again in little spurts that Justin was more than happy to gorge on. He was very pleased to note that his girlfriend was one of those girls who came so hard their juices spurted like a mini-fountain. He had always found eating pussy to be a real treat and he intended to do it again and again with Britney, who was presently more than content to collapse on his lap as fresh tremors shook her body.

When she recovered, she turned to straddle his lap and decided to give him a reward for being so naughtily nice to her. Knowing now how fascinated he was with her breasts, she clasped the sides of his head and pulled him smoothly right in between the plump cushions. Her sizeable spheres muffled his groans of pleasure.

Justin was happily surrounded by tit flesh, and he was on cloud nine as he sucked them from all directions and formed hickeys left and right. He dug his fingers into the soft globes and mauled them to his delight. His gaping mouth swallowed her nipples and suckled hard to the point of pain. He sank his teeth into the tasty morsels and chomped the protruding tips. Britney moaned from the rough attention, but she loved it too and clutched his head even closer to her chest.

As he sucked her flesh and teased her puffy pink nipples, Britney's right hand crept down until it reached his pants zipper. She tugged it down as far as it would go. Justin was enjoying himself immensely as her tits became his pet playground, but her next request made his head spin. "Let me see you, baby. Like can you please remove everything?" That made his head come off her chest so fast he made himself dizzy.

Britney squirmed off his lap again, and sat at the edge of the bed while licking her lips in anticipation as Justin stood and unceremoniously pushed his pants and boxers off. His brusque disrobing was in complete contradiction to her earlier lingering striptease. However, to her delight, his penis proved to be a belly-hugging sensation that dribbled a pre-cum coating all over his jerking hard-on, which was a respectable length of eight inches.

But when Britney murmured in an awed tone, "Oh, like you're so big, baby," gallons of blood pumped into his groin area; and he got awestruck himself as he felt his rod increasing beyond its usual size. But her next question made him feel as if the top of his head had been blown off. "Like can I touch it?"

Justin gently took her trembling hand gently into his and guided her index finger to the bulbous tip. He groaned as she traced the pre-cum's descent from the head down to his testicles. And he went a little bit crazy when she opened her hand, only to close it firmly around his shaft and moved it up and down experimentally.

Britney had seen this being done in one of the porno films that she and her girlfriends had watched during a sleepover. At that time, they all found it disgusting, but now, as she watched her boyfriend's expression of enjoyment, she was filled with a strong desire to pleasure him even more. So she copied what that girl did next in the film.

Britney inserted his rod in her cleavage and squeezed it between her generous mounds, and then moved her chest up and down, as she did earlier with her hand. But Justin will attest to the fact that this was so much better! He looked down and nearly came again when he saw how Britney was gazing at him adoringly with her big wide eyes, her beautiful blonde hair in disarray, and with his cock swallowed up by her breasts. Her velvety smooth skin chafing against his prick was the last straw. This was just too much! He needed to be inside her love box right now!

He cried out, "Babe, please tell me you're ready!"

Britney didn't answer him in words. Instead, she eagerly shoved herself towards the center of the bed, laid back with her knees wide open and her arms raised gracefully over her head. Her spicy tiny virgin cunt was in full display once more for Justin's hungry stare. He couldn't have hoped for a better invitation! He immediately lowered himself between her open limbs, but couldn't help asking one more time, "Britney, are you sure about this, babe?"

Without hesitation, Britney locked her ankles behind his hips and her wrists around his neck. She whispered, "Yes," and brought his face down for a voracious tongue-thrusting kiss. While their lips were locked, Justin gently inserted his member in her tight channel, trying to control his inclination to swiftly penetrate her sizzling sheath.

Britney gasped as he pressed forward inexorably, panting as her virgin pussy adjusted to his member. Although there was great discomfort and slight pain, Britney was surprised that she wasn't in agony. Whenever they talked about their first time, she and her girlfriends always thought it would be like a physical kind of torture. Instead, she unexpectedly felt impatient by Justin's slow paced entry.

On his part, Justin was thankful that her years of dancing seemed to have taken cared of her hymen, because he didn't feel any tissue break that would more than likely cause her pain. Nevertheless, he felt like his penis was furrowing into a tight slick cleft that only had the most minuscule fissure to pass through.

Finally, after countless agonizing minutes, he was finally able to burrow himself so completely in her that their groins were enmeshed. Britney squirmed, trying to create some friction in her inflamed channel, wanting any movement from the penis lodged deeply inside her. He tried valiantly to stay still so that she could get used to his size, but her squirming was making it hard for him. He tried to distract himself by kissing her greedily as he tried not to pound her pussy to oblivion. But Britney urgently needed something, so instinctively, she slammed her clit forcefully against his groin. Incredibly, while they stayed motionless, Justin felt Britney scream into his mouth before she convulsed in another orgasm.

As he felt her fluids gushing and her pussy muscles licking his whole cock, he finally gave in to his instincts to ram her, pounding his prick repeatedly into her tight cunt, her snug glove creating havoc with his senses. Britney loved the feel of his battering ram, stimulating nerve endings she never knew existed. Justin's hips followed a primeval rhythm, stroking in and out in sharp little jabs that shook her whole body. There was no room now for tenderness or moderation, and Britney didn't want any. What she wanted was to be fucked so fiercely that she won't even remember her own name!

So they both allowed the savage tempo to beat in their loins, causing them to smash their groins together so hard that their bodies shook. Justin pressed himself even closer, causing Britney's legs to splay open, helplessly trembling with each thrust. She began to squeal every time his man meat smashed into her vagina, which only increased in volume as he fucked her faster and faster, his boiling cum on the threshold of release.

Justin raised himself on his forearms so he could watch Britney approaching her own orgasm. Her eyes were shut tight, her lips were open in a slight grimace of pleasure pain, and her cheeks were flushed with arousal. God, she was so beautiful!

His glance went lower and he was amazed to note that her breasts' previously pink tips were now cherry red from arousal! He immediately sucked and bathed them in his saliva as his hips unbelievably increased its pace, causing Britney to screech stridently. Her own elbows hooked around her knees to bring them closer to her head, consequently raising her hips higher, allowing his piercing thrusts to penetrate more deeply.

And then suddenly, his spunk jettisoned uncontrollably in her clutching cunt, flooding her with its soothing cream until it ran down her entrance. His twitching prick triggered her own climax as her hips bucked and writhed, like a bull trying to throw off its rider. But he held on to those hips and fought to keep his pole plugged in her fiery furnace. He rode her heaving body until it crested and finally settled against the bed sheets. He couldn't resist fucking her a few more times to discharge all his cum before finally releasing his deflating cock from her cunt.

Exhausted, they collapsed side by side, their limbs still entwined. As they tried to catch their breath, Britney leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss. When their eyes met, she was so deliriously happy that she started to giggle. She whispered, teasing him with some of her song lyrics, "I'm not a girl, but definitely a woman." And then she moved her thigh provocatively against his recovering erection in order to hasten the process.

Finally, when his hard-on throbbed against her belly, Britney gave a little chuckle and rolled them over until she was straddling his hips. She lowered her breasts' swollen tips against his chest and succeeded to pop his stick in her slot at the same time.

Justin's breath hissed out as he felt her searing pussy embracing his excited shaft. She put her mouth against his ear and kidded him in a breathy tone that was reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe, "Oops, I did it again." Justin could only groan at her banal little joke, which swiftly changed into an approving moan as her hips began to ride him rapidly to another earth shattering orgasm.

And when their moms called to say they were going to be late coming back, as in they'll probably arrive midnight instead of late afternoon, both Britney and Justin chorused into the speakerphone, "No problem!" And then continued playing and having fun on the squeaking bed.

Note: If you're a Britney Spears fan, were you able to spot 12 of her song titles that are scattered all over the story? Some are the exact titles while others were modified to fit the context of the situation. Most of them are her more popular hits, while some will only be recognized by those who really listen to her music. Have fun spotting them! The answers are: Lucky, I Can't Get No Satisfaction, I'm A Slave 4U, Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, You Got It All, Boys, Overprotected, Born To Make You Happy, When Your Eyes Say It, You Drive Me Crazy, I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman, Oops I Did It Again

12