All Comments on 'Britney - Les Avocat'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
realaskanrealaskanabout 9 years ago
Good start

Lots of potential here. The diaper thing didn't do anything for me and seemed out of place with the first part of the story but I look forward to reading more of your work. There a some typos and some annoying inconsistencies of tense, "is" instead of "was" for example, but again, I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The title looks distractingly odd

I speak Canadian and "les avocat" looks incorrect, shouldn't that be "l'avocate" (the lawyer, feminine singular)? "Avocat" (m), "avocate" (f) are singular; "les" infers "the" (plural) so would only make sense with "avocats" (plural) or "avocates" (feminine plural). And yes, as in Spanish, en français lawyers and avocado fruits are the same.

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

Fabulously perverted second half. The diaper seems rather incongruous, but it is curiously in keeping with the weirdness of the scene. On the surface it would seem a humiliation for Britney, the celebrated hot-shot lawyer, but to me it it's the .... desecration(?) .... of her role as an emblem of respected but detested corporate culture that makes the story so delicious. And in keeping with Britney's own individuality. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
910 Followers
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.