Britney - Les Avocat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since she was staying, it was obvious Britney would need some assistance getting dressed for dinner. She turned to face the open cabinet where her outfits were always awaiting her. Antoinette saw the slight reaction on Britney's face as she saw what was neatly laid out. "Yes, little girl - your Papa asked me to use these words with you tonight - this evening at dinner and after will be different than your other visits to the villa." Britney's mouth opened slightly as she looked at the cute little ruffled yellow blouse with the matching short white skirt - apparently dressing much younger than she ever had with Papa. But it was the hard plastic chastity device for her penis and the white cotton diaper that really had her attention. She felt her face blush beet red in front of Antoinette, something she had never done previously. Antoinette handed her a tall glass of chilled water, "Please drink this down little girl and I will help you get dressed for Papa." Antoinette took the glass without thought and began to drink. When she started to tip it from her lips, Antoinette pressed two fingers under the bottom so Britney would need to consume it all.

The bikini top came off first with her 36D's hanging from her chest. Antoinette had seen them before but Britney was sure they had her attention today. A wave of her finger and Britney was sliding the bikini bottoms over her hips and exposing her semi-erect, very smooth penis as she was now nude. Antoinette stepped past her and began pulling something from beyond the large bureau. A solid table rolled out and she pressed the brakes on the wheels to hold it from moving. Before Britney realized that it was a changing table, Antoinette was saying "Hop on the changing table, little girl ... I need to get you ready for Papa. Hurry along now ..."

Britney found herself getting on the table and lying on her back with her feet parted and Antoinette at the end between her legs. She felt very exposed and a bit uncomfortable at this moment. Without any words, Antoinette had the chastity device in her hands and was affixing it to Britney. A steel ring clamped against her body behind her ball sac. The steel cage slipped over the head of penis and she felt just a bit of pressure as she was squeezed into it. Pins were inserted to hold it in place for the duration of the evening. The end of the cap was open exposing her pee slit. "Please Antoinette ... is this really necessary? I won't tell Papa ..."

But she was cut-off before she could finish by Antoinette raising her hand. They both knew that she was following Papa's orders and that no one disobeyed if they wished to keep their place. Antoinette then slipped on a pair of thin latex surgical gloves. She slid open a drawer under the top and pulled out a tube of lube and squeezed it liberally onto her fingers. Britney's eyes grew wide as Antoinette gently parted her ass cheeks and pressed the lube to her asshole. An anal plug was then pulled from the drawer and lifted high enough for Britney to see. She knew this was all part of the foreplay and felt her penis try to straighten in the chastity to no avail and some frustration. "Papa wanted me to tell his little girl that he understands that he doesn't take care of all your needs. That you are here to satisfy his needs. And that you two are celebrating a victory of yours tonight so he wanted to do something special for you. He does hope this will feel good all through dinner." And with that, Antoinette began twisting and pushing the anal plug into Britney's asshole. Britney bit down softly on her lower lip as the plug sunk into place. Her face is was blushing bright red, her nipples were hard as rocks and her cock was drizzling pre juices through the opening in the steel. The diaper was next. Britney lifted her hips to allow the diaper under her ass and Antoinette pinned the sides, trapping her caged penis and plugged ass in cotton. She helped Britney slide off the table.

Britney stepped into the white shorts and Antoinette snugged them up around her. They were so short the edges of the diaper stuck out through both legs and showed above the waistline. The ruffled yellow blouse was snug on her breasts. Antoinette finally allowed little girl to look in the mirror and she gasped at the look. Antoinette refilled the drinking glass and handed it to Britney. "But I will have to pee if I drink all this water after the champagne by the pool."

"I believe that is your Papa's intentions."

Sitting her down at the makeup table after the glass had been drained, Antoinette quickly pulled little girl's long black hair into two ponytails, one on either side of her head. No make-up was applied other than garishly bright red lipstick. Britney was a bit horrified as she would never wear anything so rude. She did not need make-up to be beautiful. Antoinette pressed the tube to Britney's hand, "Papa asks that you constantly reapply this during dinner - perhaps after every bite of your meal. He wants to see his little girl's luscious red lips calling to him." Britney could once again feel her embarrassment. Antoinette had never been so involved in her time with Papa.

Six-inch, bright red fuck me heels were pulled from the dresser. Totally incongruous with the outfit. Totally fitting the depravity of the evening. Britney slipped them onto her feet and wobbled just a bit as she stood with the anal plug snugged in her asshole. She followed Antoinette down the hall to the dining room. Her heels clicking on the marble with each step. She realized that the house seemed inordinately quiet as they entered the dining room to see Papa standing with a drink in his hand wearing only a red velvet robe and slippers.

Antoinette crossed the room and spoke quietly to Papa before saying loud enough for Britney to hear, "If there is nothing else Antonio, then I will retire to my quarters for the evening. The staff has all been sent to theirs and you will have no interruptions. Good night." She walked past Britney and out the door, closing them behind her. The table was covered with steaming waffles and breakfast meats and more flavors of syrups than Britney had seen. There was even whipped cream. She looked at Papa and moved within six feet of him after the doors had closed.

Before she could say a word, Papa spoke. "I thought I could have breakfast with my little girl tonight. You had such a wonderful week that I wanted to do something memorable and new for us both." Papa handed her an eight-ounce glass of orange juice. As Britney took the glass her hand trembled slightly as she could already feel her bladder full from all she had drank. Papa motioned and she understood that she was to drink it down. She smiled softly as she sat the empty glass on the table. Then she reapplied the red lipstick and Papa smiled. He refilled her glass and it sat next to the tall glass of cold milk. "For later, when my little girl is in need of a drink".

"Turn around slowly, my little girl. Let Papa have a good look at you." Britney turned slowly, feeling the anal plug as the heels clicked on the marble. The ruffles on the blouse were over the buttons, she knew here nipples were poking through the thin fabric. Her caged penis was bent downward against the snug cotton diaper. She made a little grimace and Papa noticed. Papa notices everything which is one of the many reasons he is so successful. He stepped close to her and let his robe open revealing his nude body underneath. His cock hung semi-limp downward between his hairy thighs. "My little girl needs to pee but she's embarrassed to relieve herself in my presence, am I right?" He pressed his finger under her chin to raise her eyes to his and she blinked. "Then pee yourself my little girl as I know Antoinette snugged you up well. You will give yourself a tummy ache trying to hold it in and we have all this yummy breakfast to eat."

Britney knew she would never be able to hold out. She knew Papa would not allow it and would keep her here until she did. She moved from one foot to the other and finally relaxed. Warm pee shot from her caged penis and she could feel it against her skin as the diaper began to absorb. The smile on her face told Papa all he needed to know. "Doesn't that feel better my little girl? Of course it does and now we can enjoy this wonderful meal." Britney had never peed herself but she had to admit that if felt so invigorating to have done so for Papa. Papa moved to the table and put two waffles on his plate and smeared strawberry jelly on one and poured raspberry syrup on the other. Bacon and sausage were added then he retreated to the large cushions on the floor. Britney took two waffles and she just couldn't help herself with the bacon. She wasn't going to put any sweet toppings but Papa insisted. And he insisted on the whipped cream. She moved over to join him on the cushions, moving with ease even in six-inch heels and the anal plug. Papa smiled as she neared him, his robe splayed open to her. She started to sit but he reminded her she needed to get her OJ - and milk. She walked back and he watched her in both directions, marveling at how sexy his little girl looked for him.

Finally she was able to snuggle up to him on the cushions. After every couple bites, she dutifully reapplied the red lipstick whether she thought she needed or not. She crossed a long leg over Papa's as they ate their waffles and made chat like any father would with his little girl on a Sunday morning. Except she was not a little girl but his fully adult mistress that loved to give head. As she swallowed the last of her first waffle with whipped cream on her cheek, Papa took her plate from her. "Drink your milk, paint your lips then suck Papa's cock until I'm nice and hard little girl." He had so rarely been this way with her that Britney hesitated a moment before dutifully reaching for the milk and draining the eight ounces once again feeling her bladder press. She reapplied the lipstick all around her lips and smiled for him. She was sure her skin all around her lips were stained red by the repeated applications but Papa smiled and she lay over his thigh and took his cock into her lips as he ate her second waffle.

She took his shaft in her hand and pressed her lips to his cock. She opened her mouth and took him inside. Her tongue began to trace over his shaft and she felt Papa's cock grow for her. She was still hungry, she felt herself needing to pee and she didn't want to disappoint. She relaxed her body and peed in her diaper once more with a soft moan. Papa patted her head as he knew she had wet her self once more, this time while sucking his cock. Her lips slid up and down his shaft until she felt him hard in her mouth. Britney's tongue lapped around his head, probing his pee slit, coating his skin with her red lipstick. She felt him hard and throbbing in her mouth, "Enough." And she stopped. Looking up at him, "Be a good little girl and go fetch us both some more waffles." Britney's mouth slipped from his hardness as she climbed to her feet feeling the wetness around her skin. She returned with two plates of two waffles each. She started to sit when she realized her milk glass was empty and made one more round trip to the table. The anal plug was driving her crazy, but the cage would not allow her even a simple erection.

Her lips properly painted, Britney was about to sit down with Papa to enjoy the second round of waffles when he put his hand up to halt her. "Little girl got Papa all nice and hard with her mouth but Papa wants to see your titties now. Take off your blouse. And your shorts." He could see the look of surprise in her eyes before he finished. "But little girl can't be trusted to not wet herself so leave on that wet nappy and those dirty girl, fuck-me heels." Britney's hands trembled as she removed her blouse to expose her hard nipples sitting atop her incredibly well-done breasts. She nearly tipped over as she stepped out of the very short, shorts knowing she had to look ridiculous in diaper and heels yet Papa seemed to get harder if that was possible. "Before you sit with Papa, fetch us the whipped cream ..."

No sooner had Britney handed Papa the whipped cream did he liberally apply it to her breasts and nipples. She thought he would lick it off but he merely watched as her body heat melted it while he ate his waffles. Papa applied a second helping of whipped cream and this time he did. He leaned over and licked her left nipple before doing the same with the right nipple. Britney squirmed with Papa's tongue as he had never touched her this way - and she loved it. "Little girl, Papa's ready to cum." That was all he needed to say and Britney moved around with whipped cream dripping from her tits and got between his legs. Her mouth covered his still hard cock and she began to ride up and down him in a fury. Her teeth raked his flesh, her tongue lathered his shaft with each thrust. Finally Papa put his hands behind her head and held her mouth down around him as he thrust upward until orgasming in her mouth and down her throat. She shook and gagged at the thickness of his cock in her throat but she swallowed over and over until he released her head from his cock.

Britney lifted her head from his cock and reached for the lipstick. It was nearly gone from the repeated applications. Painting her lips once more for Papa, he motioned for her to drink. She took both glasses and drank them down until empty. Papa motioned her to step close but remain standing. He pressed his hand against the diaper, against the end of her caged penis. "Pee for me one more time, little girl then it's time for you to go." Britney's body shook like an intense orgasm sweeping her body but it was her bladder emptying into the diaper as her Papa felt the stream in the diaper. Her knees shook and she had to reach out to steady herself from the intensity. "Go now. You have 15 minutes then your ride will leave and you will have to walk home in the night." Britney looked down and ran for the door. She could hear her heels, she could feel her piss and that damned plug in her asshole.

Her room was open and she quickly unpinned the diaper and let it fall to the ground. She fumbled to remove the pins from the cage then realized she should just get dressed and worry about it later. Running out the door in her bare feet with her hair still in ponytails, she flagged down the car just as it started to pull away from the doors. The ride home was long enough that she was able to remove the cage from her penis and slip it into her purse. She tried to wipe the hideous red from lips and skin before having to exit the car. Once in her apartment and the door locked, Britney jerked her cock like she had not done since college. She needed to cum badly from the mental abuse of the night from Papa. Her body shook as her cock jetted her juices and she fell asleep covered in cum.

12