Britney Spears: Britney Makes A Friend 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the latest withdrawal, Jerome nodded to Levi and without verbal communication, they were in complete synch. With just their tremendous crowns inside her, both men suddenly shoved their enormous cocks into her pussy with all their strength and speed, catching her by surprise and stretching her cunt even further. They began to simultaneously withdraw and slam their logs up into her pussy, threatening to split her apart. With their gigantic tools working together, it was like fucking her with a fence post and her body responded the only way it could: her muscles went into a giant spasm and she began the most intense orgasm of her life. "Oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," was all she could manage to verbalize as her legs twitched and here entire nude body shuddered and shivered between them. She felt dizzy, lightheaded, and would later wonder if she had actually lost consciousness momentarily as they literally assaulted her cunt. She was being ravished by the largest cocks she had ever seen, and they were both inside her pussy.

"Oh my God...fuck me...fuck me," she encouraged them as her orgasm continued. She was positive that if they weren't in her pussy, she would have shot her own cum half-way across the room. She knew this extreme stretching of her pussy was probably actually painful; but the absolute pleasure coursing through her body overrode any other sensations. Britney never wanted the stimulation to end as she squealed, "fuck me...jam those fucking cocks in me...stretch my fucking cunt."

Her crude directions served their purpose as her words further excited Levi and Jerome and they continued to fuck the blond beauty with all their strength: slamming their monstrous cocks up into her pussy. They had fantasized about sliding their cocks between her legs on countless occasions and they were not going to waste this opportunity...they were going to give her the fucking of her life. In and out of her moist hole they thrust, fucking her at a feverish pace as her arms and legs flailed helplessly in the throes of a continuous orgasm. The friction caused by their tools had turned her pussy lips a bright red; a sharp contrast to their black logs. She was so lost in her endless climax that it looked like they were fucking a rag-doll.

Finally Jerome and Levi shoved their giant cocks all the way up Britney's cunt, their scrotums slapping against her thighs, and they began gushing their seed deep inside her belly. She could actually feel their hot fluids squirting against her womb as they filled her pussy with their cum. As the cum traveled the length of their cocks, it caused Britney's cunt to expand even more and she screeched, "hoooollllly shit...fuck me...cum inside me...fill me up." They tried their best to accommodate her wishes, as they kept pumping their jism into her hole...shooting every single drop up into her. They had fantasized about fucking her many times, but never actually believed they would be shooting their cum up into Britney Spears' bald cunt. Jerome and Levi had double-fucked Britney Spears' pussy, and it was fantastic.

Across the living area on the matching white leather sofa sat the incredibly naked Mariah Carey sandwiched and dwarfed by Mo and Duval. Her hands were in their laps and her long, slender fingers wrapped around their now hard cocks, jerking them up and down. Brian walked over to her, his hard-on waving in front of him. When he approached her, he almost melted when she spoke in that sultry Mariah voice, "I was wondering if you were going to ignore me all night," and then she opened her sensuous mouth like a baby bird opening its mouth waiting for its mother to feed it a worm. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world for him to lay his cock on her tongue and for her to suck it back into her throat. She continued to jerk off Mo and Duval while the suction on Brian's cock caused her cheeks to become concave.

Brian was amazed at the contrast between the two beauties: Britney had the perfect toned dancers body with hardly an ounce of fat on her, and Mariah's body was more round and curvy and soft...what was the word they always used to describe old-time actresses...voluptuous...yeah, Mariah was voluptuous. And those tits...they were absolutely huge and Brian couldn't wait to get his hands on them. As she sat on the sofa with his cock in her mouth, Brian leaned down and put his hands on her incredible breasts. He put his palms under them and hefted them, weighed them, bounced them and watched them jiggle as he manipulated them. He felt the need to compliment her, "your tits are incredible."

With her mouth full of cock, Mariah answered, "rank roo," at least that's what it sounded like. Running her tongue up and down the underside of his penis and drawing him down the back of her throat, it was obvious that Mariah knew her way around a cock. Brian pinched her gumdrop nipples, probably harder than he should, and she moaned around the obstruction in her mouth. She let go of the two enormous poles in her hands so she could caress Brian's ass cheeks with one and fondle his balls with the other.

Realizing that she was bringing him quickly to a climax, Brian attempted to protest and withdraw his prick from her mouth. Mariah, reading his mind, allowed his cock to slip out of her mouth, bumping her chin, and stated, "I guess you want that load to go in another orifice, right? Well be my guest honey...fuck my pussy." She beckoned him to sit on the sofa beside her and Mo and Duval got up to give them room. Mariah straddled Brian's lap, planting her knees on either side of his ass, while her magnificent breasts dangled in his face. Her juicy still-stretched out cunt hole acted like a magnet for his hard-on, and it slid up her pussy all the way to the hilt with no resistance.

Brian could not believe how incredibly hot the inside of her pussy was and congratulated her, "your pussy feels so good." Mariah smiled widely and responded by using her well developed cunt muscles to squeeze his prick. She began to bounce up and down on his lap, his cock slipping in and out of her cunt as her enormous tits flopped in his face. He alternated suckling on first her right "gumdrop," and then her left, nibbling and chewing on them with his teeth. Brian reached around her and grabbed her ample ass cheeks in his palms, squeezing them hard as she bounced on his cock.

"That's it Brian," she groaned, "fuck Mariah's pussy...I want your hot cum inside me." He began to thrust his hips upward with all his might, jamming his cock into her pussy and grinding his pelvis against her. He looked down to watch his cock disappear inside her and was mesmerized by the sight of her large bags flopping around on her chest. He was fucking the second sexiest woman on earth and Brian suddenly wanted to feed every last centimeter of his cock up into her cunt, so he started to slam his entire body upward and pull her into him by her ass cheeks. He was not making love to Mariah, he was fucking her...punishing her cunt as he jammed against her.

"Oh lambie," she purred, "fuck me baby...jam your fucking cock into me."

Hearing this glamorous diva utter such gutter-talk excited Brian to the point that he lost control and began to fill her cunt with his ejaculation. He pumped into her pussy until every drop was drained from his balls, and then he just collapsed back onto the sofa, hugging her tight against him.

Mo and Duval approached Britney, Jerome and Levi on the sofa and she was surrounded by her four huge black throne-bearers. Their massive cocks waved at her like elephants trunks and she stood to let them have complete access to her magnificent naked body. She was the most gorgeous woman they had ever seen and they were prepared to fuck every hole in her body. Mo used his tree-limb like arm to sweep everything off the coffee table and then lay down on it, his cock sticking straight up like a third leg. His huge crown made his pole look like some kind of threatening spear sticking up. Jerome and Levi put their arms around Britney's wet thighs and spread her wide while she wrapped her arms around their necks.

It was an incredibly erotic sight, absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous Cleopatra being dangled spread-eagle above an enormous cock, ready to be lowered onto it. Her pussy was still stretched wide open from being double-penetrated, and with her legs spread so wide, their combined cum was dripping out and coating the crown of Mo's spear. They held her there, facing Mo, poised above his pole and she looked him in the eyes, licked her lips erotically and simply asked, "are you ready to fuck me?" Without waiting for an answer, Jerome and Levi slowly lowered her nude body until Mo's giant crown was nudged inside her wide open hole, and then they just let go of her body, letting her fall onto his thighs; completely impaling her on his giant cock. "Aaaahhh, that's fucking nice," was all she needed to say as she sat there on his lap, his monster cock buried inside her pussy.

Duval, ready for his second diva butt-fuck, stepped behind the two, straddled the coffee table and gently pushed Britney forward until she was laying on top of Mo, her fleshy tits squashed between them. He grasped Britney's perfectly round cheeks and spread them apart with his large thumbs. Her round hole was already coated with the combined ejaculations of three different cocks which had drooled down from her pussy, as Duval began to lodge his crown through her sphincter ring. Britney was a petite woman and her ass hole was as tight as could be expected as he struggled to gain entrance. When he finally broke through her ring and his head was inside her, she moaned, "oooohhhhhh," and Duval paused to let her rear opening get used to his invasion.

Mo just lay there on the coffee table, his massive cock buried to the hilt inside Britney's pussy, while Duval began to push forward, stuffing her tiny ass hole with his giant black log. Mo could feel Duval's pole advancing on top of his, her membrane barely preventing them from touching. Britney had enjoyed anal many times, but Duval was stretching her ass hole farther than it had ever been stretched. When they were both completely inside her, they paused and a strange question ran briefly through her mind, "I wonder how much weight this coffee table will hold. She didn't dwell on the thought because they both began to simultaneously fuck her; two feet of solid black meat began double-penetrating her body.

"Oh ...my...God...fuck me...fuck my holes," she begged as she jammed her body back to meet their thrusts. Duval and Mo began to violently slam their enormous tools into her cunt and ass, her ass cheeks jiggling as they did.

Brian was sitting across the room, Mariah still in his lap hugging him, as he watched his dream girl being hammered by two giant black men. No jealousy even entered his mind, he was only happy to see her enjoying so much obvious pleasure. He thought it was amazing watching those two immense cocks disappearing into her tiny body, "where the heck are they going," he thought.

Levi put an abrupt end to her verbal exclamations when he stepped forward and eased his hard pole between her lips, penetrating her sensuous mouth. You could hear Mo and Duval's scrotums slapping against her silky skin as she performed a magic act and Levi's entire cock disappeared down her throat. Brian thought it was like watching a sword-swallower in the circus side-show. Brian could actually see her throat distend when Levi pushed forward, his black balls slapping against her creamy white chin. He wondered how she was able to breathe...or concentrate. Feeling left out, Jerome grasped Britney's right hand, laid his giant anaconda in her palm, and closed her fingers around it. As if by reflex, her arm began to jerk, and she was simultaneously handling four feet of huge black cock.

The sight was incredible, her milky white body nearly obscured by the four huge dark-skinned throne-bearers, and Brian's cock was now rock hard once again, still buried inside Mariah's juicy cunt. She felt it inside her and began to gyrate her wide hips, grinding her pelvis against his; wordlessly begging him to fuck her again. He felt her tongue probing his ear and began to thrust his cock up into her hot pussy. She sat back on his thighs, giving him access to her wonderful melons and Brian began to knead them like pizza-dough and trap her gumdrop nipples between his fingers. He felt her cunt muscles spasm around his penis, gripping it tight, virtually milking it.

Glancing over Mariah's shoulder, watching Britney getting double fucked and feeling Mariah's hot pussy surrounding his cock was all the stimulation Brian needed as he began to pump what few drops of cum he had left into her scalding cunt. He grasped her round ass in his hands again and held her in place as his cock twitched inside her while he bit down hard on her right gumdrop. "Oooooo that feels good," Mariah sang out as his cock jerked inside her and he could feel their combined cum leaking out of her hole and soaking his lap. He watched as, across the room, Duval and Mo tensed up and held Britney trapped between them as they emptied the contents of their balls into her holes.

She tried to scream out, but only a muffled sound escaped around Levi's cock, spurring him to shoot his load down her throat. As he ejaculated, he withdrew and sprayed her angelic face with thick ropes of cum. As thick white cream dripped from her eyelids, cheeks and nose, Britney squeezed and jerked Jerome's dark snake and aimed it at her mouth as it erupted in her hand. She looked like a farmer milking a cow as Jerome squirted her face with another load of white. Britney released his giant cock, used her index finger like a squeegee to clean her face, and then sucked her finger into her mouth and swallowed the contents. "My God I love cock," she thought as Duval slowly backed up and his shriveling snake slid out of her rectum.

Britney, sitting on Mo's thighs could feel him shrinking inside her cunt and felt their fluids beginning to seep out between them. Everyone in the room was watching as she stood up and Mo's black anaconda slipped out of its hole, seemingly in slow motion. Brian lifted Mariah's sweaty body off his and sat her on the sofa beside him, then rushed to Britney's side as she appeared a little wobbly on her feet. They hugged each other tight, and she intentionally didn't kiss him because she didn't think he wanted to taste Jerome's cum. As she walked naked toward the kitchen, cum drooling down her thighs, Britney announced, "if we're going to keep this party going, I think we all need something to eat and more champagne." As she glanced back over her shoulder, Britney could see Mariah sitting spread-legged on the sofa and Levi shoving his entire fist up her glistening cunt.

*****

Thank you for reading my story. I know it's not perfect but just remember the purpose of these tales is to have fun. Please keep the comments and suggestions coming. I am always trying to write more stories, sometimes it just takes longer. Thanks again.