Brittany & Jon: Thrice Tempted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon didn't listen to that command though, and after hanging up he stepped on the gas. It took what he felt was forever to get to the right area of town. In his haste he drove past a turn off and had to make a U-turn quickly. He squealed his tires as he sped back toward the turn off. He made the turn and slowed as he looked for the right address. He finally found it a mile later. It was a warehouse off the road in an area with few other buildings. No wonder Tommy thought this was a good place for a rape.

Brittany was feeling afraid. She had been about to get into her car to drive to work when she had heard a noise. Even that early there were many noises around the neighborhood, so she hadn't really thought about it that much but suddenly there was someone behind her and something was put over her head. "A canvas bag," she thought. She breathed in to scream but a hand shoved the part of the bag over her face into her mouth. Next her chest was squeezed forcing her to exhale the breath. She fought but her arms were pinned against her body and she couldn't do much. She was then half lifted half dragged, she wiggled and tried stepping on the feet of her captor but she was shoved into something. "The back of a car" she thought from the feel of it. She was on the floor of the backseat. Her legs were tied together. With her arms stuck inside the bag she couldn't push herself off the floor while lying on her stomach. The whole event had taken less than half a minute. After a long drive she was untied and pulled out, she tried to fighting again but one arm was pulled behind her and pushed upwards, causing great pain in her shoulder joint. She tried screaming again but no one must have heard her or cared.

After what seemed to be a very long time the bag was removed. During that time, something had been placed around one ankle. She saw that she was sitting on a bed in some building. It didn't look like a house from what she could see of it. What surprised her the most was that Tommy was standing there holding the canvas bag that had been over her head. She looked at him unsure of what he was doing. She hoped it was rescuing her but she thought not because of what he had done to her before.

He said, "This is going to be your home for a while. There's a bathroom over there." He pointed to one side of the building. "You can try screaming but we are too far away from anyone that would care. I put the leash on you so you won't escape."

She looked down at her right ankle and there was a cuff around it with a cord that led from the cuff to the headboard. She moved her leg pulling it. It seemed long enough to allow her to go to where he had pointed indicating where the bathroom was, but that was it.

"I am sorry for hurting you but you fought harder than I had anticipated. Don't worry I don't plan on killing you or torturing you. You will be released eventually but I want to get some of my investment back and to finally get what I've been trying for years."

She looked puzzled, "Investment?! What investment?"

"The time and money I've spent trying to get into your pants."

"What?!"

"Yes I've spent over a thousand dollars and given much time in trying to fuck you. Ever since we dated I've worked at that. Somehow or another you have always been able to ruin my plans but not this time, this time I'm not going to take no for an answer. But don't worry it will be pleasurable I will make sure you have a good time."

Brittany's mouth dropped open and she looked at him with fear, realizing what he meant.

"You are going to rape me?"

"That depends on you. As I said I want to get my investment back and I want to get something that I should have gotten long ago. Your sweet cunt and asshole."

Fear went through her heart as she tried to think of something to say.

He walked away and a few minutes later came back with a glass of water and a dish containing some of her favorite foods, fried rice and Swedish meatballs.

"See I plan on feeding you well. I know what you like and I want you to eat while you are here."

After that he left her again. She didn't know where he went but while he was gone she looked around. It looked like she was in the corner of some factory or warehouse. There was the bed and a small table, where he had placed the food, and two chairs. One was a kitchen table chair with plain wood and the other was a smaller upholstered seat. There was an end table with three books and a lamp. She noticed a small hotplate on the table, so she could warm up the food she thought and a small refrigerator on the other side of the bed. Brittany didn't look in it, saving that for later. She looked at the books and found that there were ones she liked. She had read one already but the other two she hadn't gotten to yet. So he was planning on her being there for a long time. That thought sent a wave of fear through her, especially with what he had said already about why she was there. She felt like crying but at the same time she was angry and determined, she couldn't let him rape her. No matter what it took, after all that had happened, with almost giving into Steve and dancing for Tommy and the other two, Jon wouldn't believe it was forced on her and it would be the end of their marriage. On top of that there had been that event at the swim party. It was just two weeks after her night with Steve. Jon had worked late on a night that he had promised was just for them. She had gone without him more out of spite and a determination to enjoy herself. She had drunk a couple of glasses of wine and after a hunk named Matthew flirted with her she had flirted back. Just for fun and from her anger with Jon. Later another guy she knew had come by, a friend named Louis. She flirted a little with him then they had walked around the pool area talking. She had known him for a couple of years, though she didn't think Jon knew who he was. Somehow they had gotten around the side of the house and when he had said he had just gotten a promotion on his job, she had given him a friendly hug. However, he either took it as more or had decided to have some fun with her. She felt his hands go to her back strap and untie it just as Jon had walked around the side of the house. She pulled back from Louis trying to hold her neckless top from falling, while at the same time she tried to slap him. He had just stepped back and smiled. She had stormed off trying to retie her top. He hadn't said anything but she wondered if Jon had believed her or not. He acted like he had doubts.

All that combined would make Jon think she had let Tommy fuck her. She couldn't allow that.

While she was brooding over her fate, Tommy was checking his voice mail and thinking. He had decided to be as nice to her as he could. Kinda like bad cop-good cop routine, except that there was only one of him. He would try to bring out the slut that was inside Brittany, and see if he could activate the Stockholm syndrome. If he was nice to her and pleasured her she might decide he wasn't so bad after all, even if it was subconsciously. Of course even if it didn't work he still would rather fuck her while wet than dry, and he would enjoy doing things that would arouse her like licking her pussy. If that worked he could get her to stay here willingly, Jon would reject her, and he would offer take her in so she had to go some place after all. If so, then it wouldn't take much to get her to do a special favor for him. To take some of his drink and then to let some of his friends have as much sex with her as they wanted. He more than likely wouldn't tell her they were paying him for that privilege but if she bonded to him, he would be able to get her to do that. Even if he had to beg a little, after all her inner slut should be out by then. She was a slut even if she didn't want to realize it and he was just going to help her see that.

She looked at the food wondering if she should eat it. It might give him some psychological power over her but she wasn't hungry anyway, she had a good breakfast. She looked at the food and the books wondering if he was trying to seduce her or some such.

She still had no answers when he came back a while later, she didn't know how long he had been gone since there were no clocks and she didn't have a watch. He looked at her sitting there. It looked like he was admiring her-like a piece of meat he was about to cook and eat that is.

He said, "We should just as well get started. I've been waiting years for this and finally it's my turn."

She didn't like the sound of that and gasped as he moved right in front of her and before she could guess his intentions, he used his legs to separate hers. He did it so fast that he was right there his body almost touching hers, before she even knew he was moving. Her head moved back in an automatic reaction. He grinned and reached for her breasts, caressing them through her blouse. She gasped at what he was planning.

Not being able to think of anything else she said, "Before we get started I need to use the bathroom."

He looked at her funny like he wasn't sure to believe her or not, but she said, "My bladder is going to burst, please."

"Okay but make it fast."

She got up, hurrying to where he had pointed while talking about the bathroom. She found a door in the wall there. Going in she made sure the door was closed. It had a key lock in the doorknob but she was sure he had the key to it... She looked around quickly. There was nothing she could use as a weapon. The whole thing was small but looked like a bathroom for a house. The toilet was new as was the bathtub. It looked like it was big enough for two people and she had a bad feeling about that. She hiked up her skirt, she was suddenly glad she had worn one of her longer skirts even though it probably wouldn't make much difference, and slipped down her panties. She sat and after a few seconds peed. Once she had said she her bladder was about to burst she realized that it wasn't just a delaying tactic, she had needed to pee badly. After that was done though she sat for a minute and strained to have a bowel movement. She figured it would be a while before she would be able to use the bathroom again. Finally she was able to do something, wiped herself, and sat for another minute or so. Brittany felt like crying again but she decided she better get back out there. It would not be good to get him angry. At least for this.

She got up, adjusted her clothes and went out. She sat down on the bed again not knowing what else to do but as she sat Brittany realized it probably would have been smarter to have sat in one of the chairs. By the look on his face it was too late for that now.

She swallowed hard as fear gripped her.

He said, "See I can be gentle and caring besides I wouldn't want to get any piss on my dick, I'm not into golden showers."

She was amazed that he could talk about being gentle and caring with what he planned to do. He moved closer again, She tried to scoot backwards but he was in-between her legs again. She got angry at herself; for she had left her legs separated, again! She should have closed them all together. He grabbed her boobs again, he started caressing them, and surprisingly he was gentle, which she was grateful for but at the same time didn't trust. She tried to scoot back but he kept gently rubbing her breasts. It was starting to feel good which she didn't want. She tried scooting back even more but he grabbed an arm and wouldn't let her move. She tried squirming but that didn't work either.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"I told you. I've tried half dozen times in half a dozen ways to get into your beautiful cunt and each time I was stymied. I felt like this was the only way to make sure I could get what I deserve for my efforts. I really didn't want to but after you somehow resisted during that last try I felt there was no other way to go."

"But please don't, Jon will think I did it on purpose- it will destroy our marriage."

"That bastard, he deserves to lose you after the way he took you from me. I worked for eight months to get your cherry, then he comes along and gets you. It's my turn to get a taste and feel of your cunt and your ass. Anyway if he loses you because of his backwards morality he doesn't deserve to have someone as sexy as you."

At that he started unbuttoning her blouse. Brittany tried to scoot away and to wiggle free but he leaned closer to her and used one arm to push her back onto the bed, then to pin her down to keep her from slipping out from under him.

As she tried to think of some way to get away she started saying, "No Please. I don't deserve this."

He snarled out, "Yes you do. You went with Jon leaving me hanging after all that work I put into popping your cherry. But even if you didn't I deserve it...Now shut up and let me pleasure you."

He raised a hand as if to slap and she shut up for the moment but she didn't stop fighting him. Brittany didn't care if he slapped her, she wasn't going to let this bastard have her and ruin her marriage on top of it. At the moment her marriage was the main reason she kept fighting.

Tommy got her blouse undone, reached behind her and got her bra unsnapped easily. She tried to fight that but he some how got it undone so fast he had his hand back in front before she could do more than wiggle once. He indicated with a wave of his hand that she should remove her top but she shook her head. He sighed then grabbed one of her arms. He managed to pull the sleeve off then grabbed her other arm holding it up, slipping that sleeve off. She tried to get a knee up so she could jam it into his stomach but he was expecting it and blocked it easily with one of his legs.

"If you stop fighting it will be easier on each of us and more fun."

"No, I'm not going to let you end my marriage. I love Jon too much to allow you to do that."

He snarled again and said, "Why you love that bastard is beyond me. He not only kept you from taking care of your need on my birthday, but he kept both of us from having fun. He not only took advantage of what I set up but he is keeping you back from pleasure."

Brittany renewed her efforts to push him off but it was to no avail, his extra weight and muscle power was too much for her.

"I'm trying not to hurt you; I am going to make you feel good so you will enjoy our fucking."

She felt like crying so she didn't say anything, but she kept trying to wrestle him off.

He got hold of her arms in one hand and was able to pull up on her bra slipping it over her head and off her arms in one pull.

"Noooo!" she cried but he tossed it to one side then leaned backward.

"Very nice, I always liked your tits. They are smaller than I usually go for as I told you while dating but they have a very nice shape."

She tried to pull her arms out of his to cover her boobs but only got one hand free. She did cover both breasts with it but he just smiled and leaned back more. She looked at him wondering what he planned, but she was shocked when his hand quickly snaked under her skirt. She shook her head and tried to close her legs but it didn't work he still touched her panties. He took a couple of seconds to move his hand to one inner thigh and to caress her leg, but then moved it back to her panties. He roughly ran it over her pleasure mound half a dozen times getting a good feel of it through the cloth. Next he found her clit and rubbed it. It hurt at first he did so roughly, but as he kept at it he was more gentle and it started to feel good. She gritted her teeth against the good thrills he was producing.

Suddenly he grabbed the panties at the waist band and pulled. He did it so fast they were halfway down her butt before she knew it. Brittany tried to push against the mattress to keep them on but he just pulled harder. The fabric made a ripping noise as it slipped under her skin. As he pulled them down her legs she tried to kick him more than once. Even though she thought she connected once he avoided all the other blows. Brittany felt like screaming in frustration. No matter how determined she was or what she did, she couldn't stop him from going further and taking the next step in his plan.

When he had them off he looked at them then threw them over his shoulder, giving her a symbolic message that she wouldn't be needing them again for quite some time. She wallowed in fear but suddenly drew her legs together and up, then kicked upward hard. He had seen the movement and backed up so that even while she connected her kick had lost most of its force.

Her roughly grabbed her feet while still against his chest and pulled her legs apart. He smiled as he saw what was revealed but then frowned as he remembered what she had just done. Even as she tried to jerk her feet out of his grasp he spoke in a commanding tone.

"Brittany, cut that out. I'm trying to take it easy on you so you can enjoy this Now..."

She interrupted him with, "I'm not going to let you ruin my marriage."

"It's already ruined, because of that backward bastard you married. He not only ruined my plan but he has kept you from enjoying what you could. Now he's going to divorce you because of his old fashioned sense of morality. He's not letting you be you. He may call you a slut but you would just be who you are: someone who likes sex."

She shook her head, not believing what he was saying about her and being fearful of what that meant for her. "How could this happen to me?" she thought.

He moved quickly again getting between her legs before she realized he was moving. Again she was angry at herself for not watching for that. This time he flipped her skirt up and looked between her legs. He admired her while she tried desperately to close her legs even just a little. He slowly reached down between her legs with one hand. The hand was open and she was afraid he was going to slap her there, but he placed that hand palm down on top of her pleasure mound. His fingers were over her clit and the lower part of his hand over her slit. The warmth of the hand aroused her and suddenly he pushed his thumb all the way into her pussy. She jumped and squealed, trying to pull back but she wasn't able to. He started to gently rub the inner walls with that thumb.

"See I told you I would be gentle and make sure you were pleasured."

She grimaced and tried to squirm away from the intrusion but she could only move an inch or two and he followed her. It was worse than Steve that night outside the club. She tried pushing her hips off the bed, then moving them sideways. Nothing worked and after a moment she realized she was just making it worse. Her movements were actually producing more thrills. In fact from his smile, Tommy thought she was humping against his hand on purpose to get his thumb deeper. She stopped moving trying to think of something to do or say. Begging didn't work she had tried that. She gritted her teeth because the good feelings he was producing was crowding into her mind making it hard for her to keep concentrating on some way to escape.

Suddenly she let out a "Ghnnnaaaaohhhh", she couldn't help it for he had pressed down with the two fingers that had been resting over her clit. He rubbed them into her clit causing her thrills to jump. She felt like crying because she didn't want him to make her feel good. He was too bad for that. She also gritted her teeth to keep from crying out again. The bastard knew what he was doing.

She had wondered why he had placed his hand like that with only his thumb in her, now she knew. She tried to think of what to do to stop the pleasure from building; it was already threatening to take over her mind. She had learned that wiggling only made it worse she tried forcing his arms to move, but he was stronger and was able to hold her arms away from his. She tried thinking about sad times in her life but he was succeeding in making her feel good. Her body that is, her mind was still was free to feel anger and pain at the thought of him doing this, for the moment anyway.