Brittany & Jon: Thrice Tempted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she saw his head move forward and turned her head sideways so he couldn't kiss her but he was headed for something else. She did let out a small gasp and his mouth gripped hold of one of her nipples. He sucked gently at first, then harder.

"No" she thought, she was feeling the way she enjoyed it when Jon did that. She loved it when he did it and wanted more. She still wanted more now, that was one of the things that galled her, part of her wanted him to continue.

She wondered what would happen if she bashed him in the head with a double fist. Like he had read her mind he looked up at her with a warning in his eyes. She didn't think she had the leverage to be able to hit him hard enough to do anything but make him mad but there was one thing she could do. Brittany leveraged her torso up and as his head moved with her continually sucking she pulled back forcing her nipple from his mouth. She grunted in pain for he had sensed what she was about to do and had bit down trying to hold her nipple. She had decided any pain was worth it if it got him to stop.

He looked at her like he couldn't understand why she had done that.

"I told you I don't want you to do that."

"I'm sorry but it's going to happen. As I said," emphasizing the words "I said", "it's my turn to get what I'm owed...It's my turn to pleasure you fully."

At that he snapped his mouth on her other boob, pushing her back down in the process. She tried squirm again but he held her down and just kept sucking. His hand had been dislodged from her pussy- but it was back and he pushed in his thumb even deeper and rubbed her clit harder producing thrills in abundance.

After a minute or two more of that he stopped and quickly slipped downward just as she was thinking "Oh no he's going to do that," he was doing it. Licking her slit. This time she tried to hit his head but he managed to grab each arm and to hold them as he sucked her clit.

He stopped long enough to say, "If you keep that up I'm going to tie your arms together above your head and they're going to be very uncomfortable by the time I'm done."

He went back to licking inside her pussy. Brittany continued to grit her teeth to keep from crying out in pleasure. "God, if he kept that up I'm going to cum." Tears formed in her eyes as her feelings alternated between wanting to cry in hopelessness and a desire to keep fighting. If nothing else her bruises would show Jon that she really had been raped.

Tommy spoke again, "Don't worry Brittany I will take good care of you. I really am trying to get the real you out in the open so you can enjoy life as well as letting me get something that should have been mine already.... We will both enjoy it I will make sure of that."

He went back to sucking her clit, and then stopped again to say, "I know you are a sexually free person. Jon is holding you back from being the real you. I saw the way you danced for those strippers at your party before your wedding. I saw how you went along with Steve until fear of Jon and his morality stopped you. And how you danced for us on my birthday. What I gave you only set you free to be the real you."

Brittany wondered for a moment if she really was a slut. She had almost given into Steve even though afterwards she saw how obvious his seduction was. She had danced for those strippers at her bachelorette party. She had run around topless and later with just her panties on and didn't care that the three men saw her. Maybe she should give in to Tommy.

"But no" she thought, "my marriage to Jon is worth it even if Tommy is right, that I'm really a slut. Jon is good and he loves me. I'm not going to give in to Tommy. I'm got to keep fighting not only so he, someone I despise won't have my body but so it won't ruin my marriage. I love Jon. He's worth me not being a slut...if I really am one."

She tried bringing her hands together against his ears. She remembered hearing that ears can be sensitive and boxing them or pulling on them can be distracting to the attacker. But Tommy caught her hands and said, "Okay that's it. I'm going to tie your hands together."

He got up and hurriedly left. She laid there for a moment, thinking about what to do. She stood and took a couple of steps but he was right back before she could go further.

"Now, please Brittany I don't want to hurt you. We both can have a good time and the real you will come out and be free. Jon just wants you to be his prisoner but I want you to be free to be you."

Brittany stood there not sure what to do. She thought about attacking him biting, kicking, and hitting but she also thought about what he said, Maybe it would be better to let her slut self come out. She did want to, Tommy had done things Jon had never done with his tongue, and she was already over halfway to a cliamx. With the way she was feeling maybe she was a slut deep down.

Tommy took her silence as consent and leaned toward her taking her in his arms. He bent his head down to her ear. He licked her ear, whispering how beautiful and sexy she was. He had always wanted her because of her beauty and how desirable she was.

It sounded good but she saw Jon in her head and she still despised Tommy, she didn't want him in her body. She reached forward with her head. Tommy thought she was giving in and kissing him but she quickly grabbed hold of his face halfway between his mouth and his ear was with her hands and bit down hard on his chin. She overcame her revulsion of that act, biting down even harder, trying for blood. He let out a pained cry and pulled away from her pulling his chin out of her mouth.

She had a second to be disappointed that there was no blood on his chin when she felt something impact the side of her face. The force of the blow sent her stumbling backwards three steps before her legs hit the bed and she fell heavily onto it.

Tears came to her eyes as she thought "God that had hurt. I've never been hit that hard before Ahhhh." She rubbed her cheek and saw that Tommy was rubbing his chin where she had bit. She saw him look at her with anger and lust and this time had the presence of mind to snap her legs shut after she realized that without her panties on and her skirt up he could see everything.

His expression changed to determination and moved closer using his hands to separate her legs. After a minute he dug his thumbs into her inner thighs which distracted her enough to get her legs apart wide enough to force his one leg sideways in-between them. He pushed forward separating her legs enough to get the other leg between them. She grunted trying to keep her legs closed but he was there and she couldn't shut them. She tried to sit up but he pushed her down with one hand on her sternum. He pushed hard enough to cause her to grunt and to stay down. He used his other hand to undo his pants. When she heard his zipper go down Brittany grimaced as she realized what he was doing and why.

When he was done pushing his pants and underwear down he looked at her laying there. She was still grunting as she tried to get away but she was going nowhere. He debated how to get his dick hard. He wanted to jam it in her mouth and force her to suck it hard but in her state she would probably bite it, the sucking could come later when he was nice to her enough so the Stockholm syndrome would kick in or if need be he could pull some of her hair out so she wouldn't bite him. Right now he had another way to get his dick hard.

Tommy suddenly dove his head down and started to lick her pleasure hole again. He would lick the whole length then give her clit a quick suck then lick again. The movement caught her by surprise and she let out three groans of pleasure before she could stop herself, a few seconds later he grabbed her clit with his mouth and sucked hard. A louder moan escaped out of her mouth. More licking and sucking produced a fifth groan before she could stop it. He smiled knowing he was getting to her. She started to chant no...no...no in a low voice but he knew she was excited. He smiled more because he could smell her arousal. The sight of her luscious cunt combined with her smell and her groans was getting him hard. He could feel the blood flowing through his dick lengthening it. He kept licking and even though she kept trying to squirm away from him he sucked until he was hard. Just before he stopped she jerked and even though he didn't see it she covered her mouth with both hands to try to block more louder groans. He stood quickly and took a small step forward. She looked at him in greater alarm knowing this was it. Part of her wanted it but she tried to close her legs anyway.

He forced her legs apart more with his body and in a second had his hard shaft stabbing her clit. She jumped and he did it twice more on purpose. He then lowered the tip of his dick to the opening of her cunt. She felt like wrestling but it was so close, she could feel the tip at her entrance, she was afraid that any movement of her body would push it in.

She let out a "NOOOOO!" in such a plentiful painful voice that it even gave Tommy pause. She was not crying out because she didn't want this jerk inside her and that he was forcing his cock into her, but she thought it was going to be the end of her marriage and she had let all her emotions out in her cry.

He stopped and looked at her but only for a second then he moved forward. Brittany felt his shaft start to penetrate her and then it was gone. She scrunched up her face thinking he had pulled back so he jam it in but then she noticed that his weight was gone. That was when she became aware of noises off to one side.

Brittany's eyes popped open and she looked over seeing two figures wrestling on the floor. She gasped for even though both were of the same height and same hair style she immediately recognized that one was Tommy and the other was...Jon.

"He just backhanded her; I need to go to stop him." Jon had said over the phone as he was talking to Mike.

"No! Its our job to stop him. Stay where you are. We will be there any minute."

Jon gritted his teeth knowing Mike was right it was their job especially with his injuries he probably wouldn't be able to stop Tommy. But it galled him to watch her fight by herself like that. They better get here fast because she was losing and he wasn't going to let her by raped by that bastard.

He watched for another minute as Tommy moved in separating her legs, undoing his pants then licked her pussy. Jon knew what was coming as Tommy stood up suddenly.

"You just ran out of time he's going inside her now!"

He dropped the phone, which landed on the top of a barrel, then headed for an unlocked door he had discovered earlier as fast as his limp allowed him to go.

A voice from the phone could be heard shouting. "Jon...Jon stay away from him, we're almost there."

No answer. Jon had been watching for two minutes or more and it had been hard to keep him from running in to free her, especially after he reported that her ankle was tied with some type of rope. He had done a fast check around the building finding the front door unlocked. He had immediately reported that he had found a window.

Mike gave the phone a dirty look then said to the driver of the car he was in, "Step on it. Get this thing going faster even if you have to get out and push."

The driver said, "Yes sir" while he stomped on the gas.

Back at the warehouse Brittany was staring at the two men. She heard a grunt of pain as she watched. Jon was able to punch Tommy twice. One was a solid blow to his back but it wasn't enough to stop him while the other was a glancing blow to Tommy's side. Tommy wasn't able to get in the right position to throw a punch back. After a second pained cry she realized that Jon was hurt and that he was losing in spite of the two hits he was able to land.

Her immediate thought was that she had to help Jon so she scooted off the bed and crawled over to the two men. She wanted to grab Tommy but as she reached for one of his legs a foot impacted against her head hard enough to send her flying backwards where her head landed against the end table by the bed. The two books flew off and she lay motionless for a moment. As she came too she was confused for another moment. Her eyes didn't want to focus, and she felt nauseated. She heard a loud thud as something hit the floor but she couldn't tell where it came from or what it was.

She saw someone standing near her but couldn't tell who it was then she heard many footsteps sounding like a bunch of people running up. She tried to look at them but saw only figures in what could be black vests headed her way. She felt fear as she was able to make out guns in their hands.

The fear disappeared as she heard a strong commanding voice say, "Police, Freeze!"

She looked at them again and could sort of make out the word POLICE on the black vests. "Jon must have called them," she thought as relief swept through her but along with the relief, came tears. It was as if everything hit her at once and she started sobbing. She couldn't help it. She fought the tears but they just kept coming.

She heard a voice say, "Can I go to my wife? She needs me, she needs to be comforted and reassured."

A few seconds later she felt a presence behind her and strong arms go around her.

A calm voice said, "I'm here Brittany honey, everything is ok now."

She kept crying though and still felt nauseated with her eyes and mind still not working right.

Mike was looking at the situation. Two of his men were checking over the guy on the floor. It had looked like he had bumped his head hard on the floor just before they came in.

He watched Jon try to get Brittany to stand while trying to assure her that it was ok now.

Jon said, "Brittany I will ask them if I can take you home. We need to get that damned leash off of you first but ..."

He turned to Mike and asked "Can I take the leash off?"

Mike nodded the same thing he had done when Jon asked to go comfort Brittany. Something wasn't right his instincts were yelling at him but he couldn't see what. He looked around at the bed and the tether around Brittany's leg as well Tommy. He seemed to be able to stand but was woozy and not knowing what was going on.

He looked back at Brittany and Jon. They were further away then like they had moved when he was distracted. He blinked; Jon was still standing behind her with his arms around her. Just then he heard a series of footfalls headed his way from the front door. He knew without looking whose they were and wasn't surprised when they came up alongside him. A voice he recognized and loved started to say, "That is..."

When it hit him, He raised his weapon at the two people and said, "Freeze Tommy."

"Holding Brittany."

Tommy froze but kept his hold on Brittany. Her mind suddenly cleared for a second and she thought "Tommy's got me again?" She felt his arms tighten around her, going from a comforting embrace to holding her prisoner. Anger flared in her which cleared her mind even more. A certain idea came to the forefront of her mind. Something she had been told many times through Jr. High and high school. One thing she could do if ever held like this.

Brittany lifted one foot high then with all her frustration and anger behind it she brought it down as hard as she could on top of his foot. She felt a satisfactory crunch and heard an even more satisfactory yell of pain. The arms circling her loosened and she slipped down through them. She wanted to stand and slap him just as hard but her momentary clarity vanished and she lay on the floor, fighting nausea and trying to get her eyes to focus right.

After he recovered from his foot being stomped on, Tommy for an instant, thought about running. Until he saw two people with guns pointed at him. As he looked them over he had to stifle a giggle for a second. He couldn't help it the sight of a very pregnant woman pointing a gun with both hands was so ludicrous that it was humorous...for a second. He then saw the look in her eyes and knew she would be more willing to pull the trigger than the big guy standing next to her. He started to raise his hands but saw a motion from the corner of his eye.

On the floor, still trying to keep the contents of her stomach in, Brittany heard a loud commanding voice say, "No Jon!"

On top of it a very angry voice she recognized said "You Son of Bitch!" Then there was a smack sound, a second later a body hit the floor a couple of feet away from her.

"Freeze Jon!" the same command voice said... a short pause then "We got him now." in a more gentle tone.

Someone knelt down in front of her and tried to take her in his arms. She fought not knowing who it was.

"Brittany honey it's me Jon."

He was right in front of her and she tried to focus in on his face. She felt a small hand on one shoulder and a feminine voice she knew say, "It really is Jon, Brittany. Tommy is now in custody."

She became aware of a voice saying something about rights and lawyers.

She grabbed hold of Jon and started crying again. Like before she couldn't help it, all of the frustration, fear and sorrow of the past few hours caught up with her again.

After she was able to catch her breath a bit she managed to say, "I didn't...I...he ...we didn't...he tried to force me to..."

His comforting, reassuring voice said, "I know It's ok. I know he tried to force you, It's okay now."

She put her face on his shoulder and said, "I love you more than anything I wouldn't..."

"Shhh, I know. I love you. I'm here to stay."

She held on to him tighter and cried some more. Knowing that it was Jon seemed to quiet her stomach some and her head cleared again.

Pat said, "I think we need to call an ambulance."

Mike looked at one of his men who said, "It's been taken care of Two ambulances are on their way."

But then she remembered something and lifted her head away, "You're hurt. I saw when you were fighting Tommy. What happened?"

"I got hurt at work. It was a stupid accident."

"When?"

"Two weeks ago, I've been off since but it will be Okay. The doctor said I would recover with rest and taking it easy."

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked in an accusatory tone.

"We weren't talking much and I just didn't...." his voice died out with a look of embarrassment.

"You didn't want to see me?"

"No! I mean yes I didn't but I was still thinking about my decision and I was embarrassed it was taking me so long to decide."

While they were talking Pat turned to Mike, "How did you know that was Tommy?"

"It took me long enough to figure it out but it started with the way he sounded when he asked to go see his wife. He wasn't concerned enough. Then it was the way he was holding her, from behind. You'll notice that Jon went to her front to show her who he was, to hold her face to face. Tommy didn't. Finally it was that he called that rope around her ankle a leash. Jon didn't use that term before when he was describing it over the phone. And he was trying to sneak away with her when I was distracted for a moment. I knew something wasn't right but it wasn't until that moment that everything came together."

Pat nodded and it was at that moment that paramedics came running in. They checked over both Jon and Brittany taking them both to the hospital. A male nurse that looked like he could be a weightlifter took care of them while waiting for a doctor. Jon figured that the nurse and Mike knew each other since Jon heard the officer say something about it was still was strange to see the nurse so buff. After the examination it was found that Brittany had a medium concussion and Jon a less severe one caused by his head hitting the floor, which explained why he was unconscious for a quite few seconds and why he was groggy when he came to.