Brittany & Jon: Thrice Tempted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an overnight stay in the hospital, Pat and Mike came by and gave them a ride home. During the ride they explained that Tommy had been charged with kidnapping, false imprisonment, attempted rape, assault, assault against a police officer and attempted escape. When they heard that both Jon and Brittany asked about the last two charges. It turned out that Tommy had complained about his foot that Brittany had stomped on so they had taken him to the hospital. They had to wait in a room for a doctor. While in there Pat had to use the ladies room so she had left. A minute later when a nurse came in distracting the officer Tommy had hit him. Not hard enough to hurt him badly, except for his ego, but hard enough to knock him into the nurse. While they were tangled Tommy had escaped. He thought he knew a back way out and ran down four flights of steps after pushing the down button on the elevator to distract the officer. Once on the right floor he ran through the hallways at top speed, since there weren't many people in that section of the hospital he knew he probably wouldn't run into anyone. He didn't count on Pat. She figured out immediately where he was going and was there waiting for him with her gun drawn. She said afterwards that it was funny when he came bursting through a swinging door going full tilt, and immediately saw her with her gun pointed directly at him. She said you never saw someone backpedal faster trying to stop. He finally succeeded and stood there with his arms raised panting until the officer he had hit caught up with them.

Once home they both went to bed. Brittany had to recover the rest of the way and even though Jon felt better he had been told to rest also. She slept and once she was clear headed without feeling nasour they talked.

"Why did you come looking for me?" was her question before he could say anything, "I'm very glad you did but how did you know I was in trouble?"

"Susan thought her brother may have kidnapped you and she told me the location of that warehouse."

He paused then, "I went looking for you because I had a dream that night. It showed me something I had forgotten about. When I couldn't find you I was troubled, I knew something was wrong."

She hugged him and said, "My hero, I'm glad you had that feeling and that dream... What was it about?"

"I dreamed of you in the club the night Tommy gave you that drug mix. I saw you shout 'No!' and run for the bathroom where I found you. I, um, when I decided we should separate, to think about our relationship, I forgot about that. I watched it on the tape when I went to the club which is why I went to the bathroom. Later when I watched you dance I stopped it before the end therefore I didn't watch that scene again. I watched the dance quite a few times but always stopped it before you ran into the hallway...I'm sorry."

A pause then, "From what the doctor said was in that drink it took a lot for you to say no. I realized you ran away from them for me, for us...and I saw how you fought when Tommy tried to rape you."

He looked down and said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to have to fight like that."

She looked at him then reached up and touched his face, "You were there when I needed you. You kept him out of me and I love you more for that. I had to fight for us I didn't want to lose you."

"Brittany honey, I do know the difference between rape and you being willing." He sounded a little miffed then continued, "If it happens again don't fight so hard, I hope it never does, but I will believe you if you say you were raped. I would have this time too."

There was a pause and he said, "After you are better we can go somewhere for a little get away. Just the two of us."

"I would love that but can we afford it?"

"I called the guy whose house we used a year or so ago. He said he had decided to sell the house but we could have a week at the same price we had it last time, and if we are short my parents will help."

"You don't like going to them for money."

"We need to get away, so we can talk and enjoy each other. There we won't have to worry about jobs or friends coming by. It would be like a second honeymoon."

She smiled, grabbed his hand to hold it, "That would be good, we do need to talk more and we do need to enjoy each other but we haven't been married long enough for a second honeymoon."

"We have been though enough to haev been married ten times as long as we have. We deserve a break."

As they talked further she asked him why he didn't call again the one morning he had called. He explained that he had seen her the night before dancing with the handsome guy.

"But I wasn't on a date with him."

"I know I watched long enough to know he was dancing with each of the women that was at your table but that made me think that I really was taking too long to decide. If I took any longer you might actually start dating someone."

She shook her head but he continued, "When I called the next morning you didn't want to talk and I heard the other guy's voice. He sounded close to you and I thought you might have gone home with him after all..." his voice dropped down as he finished.

"No!" she said in a shocked voice, "That was Lisa's boyfriend, He always comes by to pick her up for work. I didn't want to talk because I couldn't, my cell phone was dying. I tried calling you back when I could but yours was turned off and I couldn't get in touch with you at your job."

"I turned it off on purpose, I was upset and I stayed upset until that dream I told you about the next morning."

They talked more. At one point he knew that she was feeling bad about something but she refused to say what.

Tommy's trial, as trials seem to do at times, took awhile to happen. He bail was placed in the hundreds of thousands of dollars range. After his attempted escape he was thought to be flight risk. He wasn't able to afford the bail so stayed in jail until the trail. While they were waiting Brittany and Jon were able to spend a week at the house and were able to clear the air as well as make love to each other numerous times.

Brittany testified as did Susan and Jon. The police found some physical evidence at his apartment which was admitted as evidence. Tommy and his lawyer tried to say that Brittany had wanted the sex, using what she did with Steve as evidence. On the witness stand Steve added to what Brittany did do and said to him. The trial went on for a week but Brittany and Jon were there every day.

During the weeks leading up to the trial the authorities found more charges for Tommy. The trial went well but both Pat and Mike warned Brittany and Jon that even though the evidence was good against Tommy you never know how a jury will react. In past cases there were some they thought were a sure thing only to have the jury find the defendant not guilty and other cases were they barely had enough evidence to bring someone to trial and the jury found the defendant guilty. They thought they would find Tommy guilty but you never knew.

Finally it was in the hands of the jury and after only eight and a half hours they had a verdict. Every one including Brittany and Jon rushed to the courthouse where they waited until the judge got the verdicts and slowly looked through them. He had a poker face as he did but finally handing the papers back to the foreperson, he began to read them.

Jon held Brittany's hand. For some reason the foreperson read them out of order starting with the charge of forcing someone into prostitution. That was followed by forcing someone to become a sexual slave. He was found not guilty on both of those charges.

Brittany gripped Jon's hand fearing that was just the beginning but Jon whispered to her, "Remember Pat said that those were the charges with the least supporting evidence, this was expected"

She nodded but still felt a ball of fear in her stomach. The third charge was read, attempted rape she held her breath as the judge said, "The jury finds the defendant guilty".

She released her breath in a sigh of relief. She felt like cheering as he was also found guilty of physical assault, kidnapping, false imprisonment, drugging someone with the purpose of having sex with them, stalking, attempted escape and assault on a peace officer.

Then came the sentencing. That was a mixed bag. He received the lightest sentences for assaulting a peace officer and attempted escape which he would serve concurrently with the others but he was given medium to maximum sentences for the other charges which he would have to serve one right after the other. It would be at least fifteen to twenty years before he would be able to get out even with good behavior.

Susan had also been charged with accessory to the stalking charge and drug charges but was given a very light sentence, four months in jail, with community service when she got out and two years on probation, because of her cooperation.

When she heard it Brittany shook her head, "All that time I thought she was my friend and she was just helping her brother to fuck me. I should have suspected something when she helped Steve try to seduce me. I knew she lied to me about him but I never thought this was why."

Jon said, "She was your friend but she was a sister more until she figured Tommy went too far. Remember she told me about the drugs he gave you and told me where he took you after he kidnapped you."

"But why help him at all?"

"Part of it was that he was her brother and you know the saying blood is thicker than water and part of it was that she didn't think you having sex with someone else was that big a deal. She had sex with a lot of guys and it hadn't harmed her. She thought I would get over it and you would learn to loosen up. And she might be able to get a bonus by having sex with me."

Brittany looked at him puzzled and he continued, "evidently she was telling the truth when she tried to seduce me. She had wanted me for a long time."

Brittany said, "I can't blame her for that. You are handsome and you are good in bed...I love you."

"Even with some of the stupid things I've done and said?"

"Those things did hurt, some a lot, but after all that has happened and what I did do, I don't blame you."

She paused then, "I did some stupid things too. I still can't believe I almost had sex with Steve and what I let him do," she shook her head, "I'm sorry for that, and for the guys I kissed too."

"You let Steve go too far but you didn't let him do everything he did, he went further than you wanted."

"Yes that's true but if I hadn't put myself in that place to begin with, he never could have used his fingers like that. Sometimes I think Tommy was right...I'm a slut." She glanced downward in shame.

Jon looked shocked and she continued, "As we already said I almost fell for Steve's seduction. It was obvious what he was doing and yet I went along with him. I did behave badly at my bachelorlette party. I didn't say it while I was testifying but Tommy made me cum. And after he did I wanted him to do it again."

She looked down again not being able to look her husband in the eyes. "At one point I thought seriously about letting him fuck me. He had told me I was a slut deep down and I thought about about all the things I had done. I was thinking that he was right I am a slut and maybe I should just give up and be one."

She looked him in the face again and said, "maybe that is why people... both men and women keep trying to have sex with me. They can tell what I am deep down."

Jon shook his head hard, and kissed her on the lips. "You are not a slut. You don't dress like one and even with every opportunity you fought to keep from having sex with someone else. After all he did to you, it would be natural for your body to react, that is how our bodies are made. You would hurt if I cut you. He forced himself on you but you fought him even after he made you cum. I saw that... But even if you are one you are my slut. You can and have said no to everyone else." He smiled lustfully and said, "I don't mind having my own private slut." His tone emphasized the word private.

They were in bed and she snuggled closer to him, "You sure?" she asked in a soft, unsure tone.

"Yes. I know you love me- you proved it and I know I love you. And as my mother and dad have always taught me 'Love can cover a multitude of sins.' You just need to remember that you are mine."

"I will and speaking of that, I want to be your slut right now. I want you to fill every hole with that wonderful hard cock of yours."

He did as they made love late into the night.

The End

End Notes: I want to say that two of the characters in this story are guest stars. They belong Patricia51 - she helped with rewriting two paragraphs dealing with Pat and Brittany. She said I could use them. If you have not read her stuff you need to she is very good. Her To serve and Protect series is one of the finest around. And her Rainy Day Rubdown series is very erotic and well done, a good cheating wife story. Even though I haven't read it yet she has gotten very good comments on her Bridget series. Different but well done.

As I said at the beginning this is their last adventure but I might decide to do a romance story about them later or perhaps one where she gets pregnant and has a baby. And there is a possibility that I would come up with another adventure for them, maybe she gets lost in a forest- maybe not. We shall see but don't be surprised if some time, some place you when you least expect it you see another story about Brittany and Jon. :)