Brittany's Baleful Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An airtight chamber was suctioned about his girth, swallowing up his length at an incredible rate. He could hear a familiar voice beyond the mewing girls he orally serviced, cooing through a bitten, crimson lip. He pulsated and discovered that his heartbeat started to match the one he could feel through those slavering walls, knowing that, even though his view was currently obscured, it was Brittany who filled his sensitive cock with the pleasure he felt. The slot of ecstasy rose and fell, sinking down to consume his measurements, and then raising for them to temporarily escape from its compression. She amateurishly strode him, her movements sloppy, but that somehow only amplified the sensation, bringing to the recipient greater gratification.

Kate was so tight that, when his tongue slid into her orifice, that alone made her whimper. Nonetheless, she was so close that she couldn't ask him to stop, promptly filling his mouth with a load of grooly ejaculate. He swallowed those hot, scrumptious fluids and she fell back on her buttocks, exhausted. On the other hand was Sarah, of who was far from finished, not having cum yet. She had turned, trying to get Chad to pleasure her asshole, though he initially refused, except that she kept insisting... Knowing the olive skinned debauchee to be a glorified butt-slut, he lodged his tongue up her bleached pink anus. Finally getting what she wanted, she rubbed furiously at her clit until spraying, grabbing the ivory-blonde's head and bringing her in her streaming orgasm's pathway, cream all over her friend's face.

Brittany was, by this point, throwing her ass upwards and downwards, gradually adding more and more speed and intensity to her plunges. Gymnastics having made her flexible, she was gripping her toes, using her own body weight as leverage for momentum. Then, groaning, where her legs gave out from under her, falling down for several more inches to impale her twat, sudden spurts of liquid rapture jet from her depth. A plethora of cum roared out, leaving Chad stained, and he was particularly aroused from the raunchy fact that those orgasmic nectars belonged to his daughter. Although he hadn't climaxed himself, where he was relieved that he might not accidentally impregnate his very offspring with an incest-baby, he was satisfied with marinating in the high heeled teen's orgasm.

When she dismounted, he looked towards Kate with curiosity. Her eyes went wide, not ready, but the snow-white girl was spared when the assertive Sarah stepped forward, hands at her hips. Well, hand, because the other appeared to be finger-fucking her asshole in preparation for something much, much larger.

"No, I'm next," the olive princess declared. "I came to this party in hopes I'd leave with a butt full of cum, and that's exactly what you're going to give me, Mister B."

Blue gown hiked up, she bent over the table, her bare feet stretching from where she stood on her tippy-toes. A perfectly round ass was on display, parted to reveal a yearning pucker. Even though her cunny was just as seductive, there was something about sodomizing a high schooler that Chad couldn't shake, especially since she was begging for it. As he prodded her rectum, about to puncture it, it clenched close. He looked to Sarah, who returned a coy gaze, evidently toying with him. Her aperture then gaped for his entry, an offer he accepted, sighing in synchronicity with her gasp as he pumped further and further into her ass, the cavity unfathomably skintight and suffocating.

Just having been fucked by his daughter, the muscular, dark haired stoic was close. Even so, it took nothing for Jasmine to go tremulous and limp, since, not only was her butthole sensitive to his perforation, but his impressive length and circumference had it thoroughly appeased. She broke down convulsing at least twice before he attempted to thrust in to the helve, unleashing streams of goop throughout her bowels. Her rectal walls kept squeezing, so he kept ejaculating, until she had forced him out of her recently cream-pied ass with only the friction of her insides. Opaque filling peaked from her hole, and when it poured out with a squelch, the dribbling sex bled right into her neighboring channel. Chad would've been worried, especially as he heard a barely audible "swag", but a fair fleshed blonde, Kate, came to his side, now ready for his fuck.

Being laid upon two chairs, the girl winced preemptively before she was even to be penetrated. However, the man placed himself between her spread legs, and he eased his tip into her virginal entryway. The head entered, her hymen immediately popped, she yelped, but, as the stoic rubbed at her clitoris with his thumb, she didn't refuse him. Instead, she allowed that he continue to steal her virginity, until she was prepped enough to take his thrusts. Teary eyes became lecherous, and timid squeaks were replaced by moans of harlotry. He took her by the hips and pulled her into his lunges. She didn't resist, for she greatly enjoyed the feeling of him stretching wide her never before perforated cunt, reveling in her first true and real act of sexual ecstasy.

Although, because she had been a virgin, he could barely manage half of his entirety into her chamber, but her hole was so rapturous that it didn't matter. Elsa periodically creamed upon what of his length would fit, and her compressed walls soon had him begging to release inside her. After uncountable orgasms, her sensitivity was so extreme that she pleaded for him to pull out. He did, and saw that her snatch was so viscidly gooey from her own ejaculates that it became irrelevant that he hadn't left her a deposit. Sarah tried to pet her vulva, but squirmed too fiercely every time she tried, thusly giving up.

Balls surging with cum, Chad swallowed when it was Brittany who approached. She poked his erection, of which pulsed in return. Locking her arms around his neck, she gestured for him to hoist her up, so he did. Then, lowering her down, he took her standing. Legs wrapped around his waist, she clung securely to his body, where his muscles allowed him to effortlessly keep her suspended. He felt the hottest, wettest pocket gripping him, and he let her decline until she'd over two-thirds of his cock in her deepness. It felt so good, and it was surreal to be face to face with his daughter, who he knew was the source of his rapture.

Whilst she dove downwards to devour her father's prick, he greeted her with vehement thrusting. Her moans were soon delivered directly into his mouth, since she grasped him by the cheeks, kissing intimately his lips. He kissed back, unable not to, until her teeth latched onto his bottom lip long after her lipstick rubbed off onto his skin. Playfully she bit, but then somewhat harder as she approached climax. The concept of time dissipated, the last thought on Chad's mind that wasn't the beautiful strawberry blonde, of perfectly sun-kissed flesh, was that he'd glanced to see Sarah having talked a reluctant Kate into fingering her needy asshole. And as the girl in his arms started flooding him with her nectars—

His mind had gone blank. Eyes closed, he submitted to the raw ecstasy he felt by throbbing, his buildup spurting out from his tip. By the time he came to, he realized what he'd done once he entered into the glow of post-orgasm. At the exact same time as his lover, he had peaked into absolute erotic bliss. However, he stared at her, the girl he'd just inseminated into, and knew that it was Brittany, his own daughter. What surprised him was that he had no immediate regret.

Once standing, albeit with wobbling knees, on the floor with a pussy full of incestuous cum, the red dressed teenager exclaimed, "Hah, I win, bitches!"

12