Brock and Judy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We enjoyed the next twenty nine days before Sam had to leave. I had more sex in those twenty nine days than I could ever remember having before. Even with them pleasuring each other occasionally without me present, keeping up with three horny women was almost more than I could stand. Sam got to see the dark side of my personality when she joked that maybe I needed to rethink my conviction that I wouldn't share my women with other men. Up until that point she had manhandled me with ease but was surprised and frightened at how strong I got when I was angry. It took all three of them to calm me down before I hurt her bad without realizing I was doing it. She did have bruises on her arms and legs for the rest of her stay with us, but didn't want to back out of the plans we had been working on. She told me she loved me unconditionally and that meant taking the bad with the good. She promised never to joke like that again.

Everything went along fairly smoothly for our little family for the next twelve years. Sam as Dominique Devereux had a modest career in the music industry, making seven albums in all. None of her albums made the top fifty for the year they were released and none of her singles made it above thirty on the top fifty singles chart. She did manage to invest most of her earnings and semi-retired to her fifty acres in Tennessee. The four of us got together twice a month on weekends for the most exhausting sex sessions and I visited her in her bedroom alone once a week. Most everyone around town knew of the strange family situation the Henderson-White families were in, but very few had the stupidity to say anything where we could hear after the couple of fights I had got into over the years. There were always enough witnesses to back me up on the fact that I was provoked so I was never in trouble with the law.

Judy struggled with the fact that she was nearing fifty even though she was still a very beautiful and attractive woman. All four of us had kept ourselves in fairly good physical shape for our ages, but Judy went all out about six months before her fiftieth birthday. She had been helping out on the farm for the last fourteen years and had only a small belly from the physical labor, but still joined a gym. She lost the belly and toned up to the point that she looked thirty instead of fifty. She went to the beauty salon weekly for treatment on her blond but whitening hair. I kept telling her she was still beautiful and would be with white hair, but she wouldn't listen. I knew something was up when her habits changed three months after her fiftieth birthday.

Judy had begun leaving the house on Saturday around noon and not returning until after three. I used a non-descript white utility van that contractors like to use and that was registered to Sam to follow her one Saturday. I saw her pick up a young man and drive to an empty house the realty company was trying to sell. I knew without having to see or hear it that she was cheating on me again. I started formulating a plan to kill her and him that day and knew I'd do it the next Saturday. I went back to Sam's and told her what I had found out and what I planned to do. She tried to talk me out of it, but stopped when she saw it was doing no good.

The next Saturday morning I used my backhoe to dig a hole big enough for two cows to be buried in on Sam's property. I took two of my sickliest cows over next to the hole and killed them beside it. I drove to the house that Judy had been using for her affair and let myself into the garage using the people door to the side of the house. I walked to the bedroom where I could hear them fucking and walked right in through the open bedroom door. The man was fucking Judy doggie style and didn't know what hit him when I knocked him unconscious with the aluminum softball bat I had kept from my younger days. I hit Judy in the left temple with my fist, knocking her out also. I taped their mouths shut then taped their arms and legs together so they couldn't move if they awoke before I got back with the van. I raised the garage door beside the one Judy's car was behind and backed the van into the garage. I carried their still unconscious bodies to the van and laid them out in the back covering them with a tarp. I poured gasoline from the bedroom through the house to the garage and lit it on fire before pulling out of the garage, hitting the remote that I had programmed the door opener for earlier in the week. I drove the speed limit to Sam's barn and backed the van into the sound proof room she and I had worked on all week. I was going to talk to both my cheating wife and the poor unfortunate man who she had cheated on me with yet again.

"Hi, I'm Judy's husband and I'm going to kill both of you. Before I remove the tape from your mouth, I want you to understand something. You're way out in the country and this room is as sound proof as humanly possible so yelling and screaming isn't going to do you any good. You're the second man Judy has fucked outside our marriage and the third that I considered she cheated on me with. The second man is already dead and gone so I'm capable and willing to kill you so pleading won't to you any good. This can be painful or as relatively painless as I can make it, it's up to you. Start screaming and yelling and I'll hurt you bad before I kill you. Be calm, answer my questions truthfully, and I promise to make it quick and relatively painless. Nod your head yes if you understand." I told the unknown to me man taped to the chair inside Sam's barn.

He nodded yes so I removed the tape from his mouth. I hit him in the stomach with all I had when he began to yell and he vomited on the floor in front of him from the blow. I yanked his head back by his hair and snarled into his face.

"I don't want to hurt you if I don't have to so calm down before I really start hitting you and I guarantee it will hurt!"

I felt him relax when I relaxed my grip on his hair.

"What's your name, stud?"

"Kevin Blazer."

"Well Kevin, was my middle aged wife's pussy worth your life?"

"Middle aged? She told me she was thirty and that's only a couple of years older than I am. I wouldn't have had anything to do with her if I'd known she was that old!"

"So you're saying my wife's not hot enough for a young stud like you! If I hadn't already decided to kill you for fucking her, I'd have to kill you now for disrespecting her! My wife, the cheating whore, was the most beautiful woman I'd ever met when we married and is still the second most beautiful woman I know personally so don't be putting her down because she's over fifty! I saw the wedding band on your finger so why did you cheat with my wife? Don't you love your wife or are you a serial cheater?"

"Look at her, she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever met! I love my wife and I'm not a serial cheater! This is the first time I've ever done this and I promise it'll be the last if you let me go! My wife and daughter need me! What's going to happen to them if you kill me?"

"I can't let you go because I promised Judy I'd kill her and the man she cheated on me with if she ever cheated again. You saw the scars on her breasts and belly! She got those for giving the second guy hand jobs! Hand jobs! You had your cock in her pussy and probably her other bodily orifices too! I have always kept my promises to Judy so you both must die! Don't worry about your wife and child; I'll make sure they're both taken care of for the rest of my life!"

I took the syringe with the bovine tranquilizer in it from the pouch hanging beside his head. It had enough in it to knock out two one ton bulls so it should kill poor Kevin fairly quickly. I stabbed the needle into the side of his neck and pushed the plunger down, injecting the drug into his body before he knew what was happening. He was unconscious seconds after the injection and dead five minutes later. I had turned my attention to my still beautiful but weak willed wife with sadness in my heart.

"Why did you do this, Judy?" I asked her after I removed the tape from her mouth.

"Oh Brock, I don't know if I can make you understand! I was feeling so old and unattractive right before turning fifty! After I got back into shape and the men started looking at me with lust in their eyes again, it went to my head. I had to see if I could get a young stud to want me, but I never meant to cheat on you I swear. I was going to stop before it got that far, but Kevin really wanted me and it made me feel good knowing how much he did want me. After the first time we fucked, I couldn't stop fucking him. You saw his cock! It felt so good inside of me and reminded me of the big cocks I use to fuck before I met you! Brock, please don't kill me! I still love you and I'm sorry I hurt you again! Please let me live so I can make it up to you!"

"I'm sorry Judy, but I can't forgive you this time! I have to keep my promise to you or it will be the second time that I didn't keep it! Good bye my first love! We'll probably meet again in hell when I die!" I plunged the second syringe into Judy's upper arm and watched with tears in my eyes as she took her last breath.

I cut their dead bodies loose from the chairs and lay them on a couple of old sheets from our king sized bed. I wrapped them up and placed them back into the van for the short drive to the hole I'd already prepared. I used a set of pulleys to lower first their bodies and then the cows down into the hole as gently as possible. No one could see the two human bodies at the bottom of the hole underneath the bodies of the cows. My plan to get away with the murders might backfire on me, but it was the best plan I could come up with in a week. I used the front bucket on my backhoe to push the dirt back into the hole on top of the four carcasses at its bottom. I drove the van to my barn and would start dismantling it the next day. I hoped to have it gone from my property before the authorities came to search it as they undoubtedly would after the disappearance of Judy and Kevin Blazer became apparent. I walked dejectedly to the house and let Sam and Gwen comfort me as best they could.

I reported Judy missing on Sunday morning and was informed that her being an adult there was nothing the sheriff could do until she had been gone for forty eight hours. I called back on Monday afternoon when the forty eight hours were up and the deputy who the receptionist transferred me to filled out the report. Having removed the plates and all paperwork from the glove compartment of her car, the sheriff hadn't recognized the burned out hulk of her car in the garage of the house that had burnt over the weekend. He did come and talk to me when the VIN number identified it as Judy's car. I told him I didn't know why her car had been in the garage of that particular house and that it was one that she was trying to sell. With the house being so isolated and far from the fire station, it had burned all the way to the ground because it was too far gone for the fire department to save when they got there.

Judy and Kevin had been gone for two months before the sheriff came back with a warrant to search my property. Sam had moved in with me and Gwen by that time and refused the sheriff's request to search her property. When the sheriff hadn't found anything out of the ordinary outside the fact that Sam had moved in with Gwen and me, he left and tried to get a warrant for Sam's property. None of the judges would grant the warrant citing no probable cause. Everyone in town had known Sam and I had a relationship before Judy's disappearance and the judges didn't think her moving in with me was unusual.

I had sent Gwen to get to know Kevin Blazer's widow, Shauna, and our children and her daughter became playmates for each other. I gradually worked my way into her life and she began accepting my help with her money and other problems. It was eight months after her husband's disappearance before she let me into her bed and another two before she joined Sam and Gwen in my bed for the first time. She and her daughter Kaitlin moved in with us a year later. Shauna gave me another son, Jonathan, ten months later so I went and had a vasectomy after she told us she was pregnant. After they had been missing for seven years, we were able to have Judy and Kevin declared legally dead. I continued to live with my beautiful women in relative peace for the next twenty years.

I am seventy years old now and with the help of the little blue pill, able to still have sex at least once a week with the three women that share my home. BT lives in his mother's house with his wife and two children and farms mine and his land and still profitably, too. Brock Jr. manages the realty company and has never married though he does have two beautiful women who live with him and have for the last twelve years. He doesn't want kids and lucked out in finding two women who shared in that desire. Jonathan is in college and wants to be a lawyer for some strange reason. All three of my daughters (Yes, I consider Kaitlin as my daughter.) are married and know that daddy won't stand for them being cheaters so hopefully they'll be faithful to their husbands who also know that their father in-law can and will make them disappear if they ever cheat on his daughters.

The sheriffs that have come and gone all suspect me in the disappearance of Judy and Kevin, but can't prove it and have stopped trying to get that proof. I have prayed for the Lord to forgive me for being a serial killer, but still believe I'll end up in hell where I'm sure Judy is. I know in my heart that God hates cheaters and that's where she ended up.

I've enjoyed a good life outside of having a cheating slut for my wife and only God knows how much longer I will get to enjoy it. Sometimes I think I should have divorced Judy the first time she cheated, but then I think back at how that first betrayal changed my life so completely and decide I wouldn't change a thing if I could go back and do it. Whether you agree with me or not, love is a strange but wonderful thing and I did it all for love.

The End

12