Broken

Story Info
She submits completely to Maser.
2k words
4.41
58.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night sky is dark and clear as the stars brightly shine down upon the big bay window where she sits quietly combing her long red curls. Her silky skin glows in the soft light that floods the room. Having just taken her shower she still has yet to dress for the night. Holding the brush in one hand she lets out a soft sigh as her fingers gently stroke up her inner thigh. Her mind lost in deep thoughts of Him as her fingers near her already moist mound. Startled suddenly by the sound of the door knob turning she turns her head to see who’s entering the room. Her eyes shine as He steps into the room. She knows immediately that He has come to use her body for His pleasure. His deep voice fills the quiet room as He beckons her to Him, “Come kneel before Me, My slut let Me have a look at you.”

Quickly she slides off the seat from which she was perched gently going to her hands and knees. The soft carpet cushions her as she crawls to Him. Her eyes lowered respectively to the floor. Her movements are slow and deliberate as she moves with the grace and pride of a cat, making sure each hip raises higher then what is natural only wishing to please Him. Upon reaching His feet she rises to her knees folding her legs neatly under her so that her small tight round ass rests over her heels. Bringing her hands up and lacing her fingers behind her head forcing her shoulders down and back knowing this is how He likes her. With her chest jutted out proudly she parts her smooth milky thighs so that she exposes her freshly shaven sex to Him as well.

He smiles softly to Himself as His eyes roam over her body drinking in its luscious beauty. He reaches down with one hand running his fingers over the top of the firm skin of her breasts before fondling it hard making her whimper. His voice is gentle but firm as He asks her, “Tell Me, My slut are you willing and eager to serve Me tonight?” She quietly whispers barely parting her full lips, “Yes Sir, I'm willing and eager to serve You.” He smiles chuckling to Himself knowing something she doesn’t, “Perhaps I should see for Myself just how willing and eager you are.” He says to her knowing how excited He makes her when He toys with her. She smiles softly awaiting his command of her.

He gives her breast a tight squeeze pulling up slightly, “Stand slut.” He commands her. She rises to her feet sliding one leg out pushing up to her feet keeping her hands laced behind her head. Her eyes glace at His face briefly before she lowers her them again to the floor. He slides one foot between hers moving it side to side forcing her legs to open up to Him. He leans in near her ear as His fingers find an already pert nipple. He pinches it hard tugging it back as He whispers lowly into her ear, “Let’s see just how eager you are slut.” As He slides His hand down her torso to her mound pushing His finger past the smooth slips over her tiny bud that has already begun to swell into her wet opening. She bites her lip holding back a moan as He slides His finger in farther then back out then pushing it in harder yet again. His eyes watch the reaction on her face knowing He could easily get her to beg Him to cum if He keeps fucking her tight wet hole with His now coated slippery finger. He slips His finger out of her and up to her now very swollen clit rubbing it hard in small circles. Unable to hold back the pleasure He brings to her body she lets out a soft desire filled moan. He smiles softly bringing His slick finger to her lips smearing her nectar over them. She opens her mouth sucking His finger into the hot confines rolling her tongue over it being sure to clean all of juice from Him.

He watches her tongue run over her lips as he withdraws His finger from her mouth. Smiling He leans down and kisses them softly. His hand finds her firm breast yet again as He cups it giving it a gentle squeeze, “You are a very willing whore aren’t you.” He whispers His voice husky and deep. “Yes Sir.” She replies softly. “Tonight My slut, I’m going to break your will and take you make you Mine for good.” He growls in her ear lightly slapping her very hard nipple with his fingers. She swallows hard letting out a soft whimper knowing He has already done so yet she still denies Him. Her denial is due in part to the fact that she’s never given herself to anyone the way He wishes her to do. The way a slave gives themselves completely to a Master or Mistress. He has already worn her will to fight down to barely nothing knowing that she too desires to belong to Him. He has taken His time with her more so then He would have with any other toy. Yet how could He not? He is drawn to her more then He has been to anyone in a very long time. His need of her not only coming from her submissive nature but also the love and tenderness she shows Him. Moving His hand up over her shoulder gently pushing down He commands to her, “Remove My cock from its restrictive enclosure.” She quickly drops down to her knees leaning forward opening His pants with her mouth. Tugging each flap open slightly as she nuzzles her mouth into His pants. Her eager wanton mouth finding His already hardened cock as she sucks it between her lips milking the head briefly as she pulls His cock free. He winds His fingers into her lavish red locks pushing her forward, “Suck Me slut.” He says. She purrs on His cock as she begins to stroke it with her mouth being sure to get Him nice and slick. His hand comes down hard forcing her to take Him into her throat. He moans hearing and feeling her gag as He begins to fuck her mouth faster and harder. She gags at the sudden force of His massive member being shoved down her throat yet swallows hard only wanting to please Him. Suddenly He pulls from her mouth looking down at her He says, “Not yet whore, it’s too soon for Me to cum, now offer Me both your ass and pussy.” She whimpers softly, “Yes Sir.” As she turns around getting on all fours rolling her hips up so her back is arched. She leans down slightly on her elbows spreading her legs far apart so that He gets a good view of both her tight holes. “That’s a good little slut.” He says as he kneels behind her.

He pushes the head of His swollen cock against her clit rubbing back up the crack of her tight ass the back down slowly. “Which hole should I take first slut?” He whispers before shoving all of His length deep into her tight hot wet pussy. She lets out a loud moan as He savagely begins to pump Himself into her. Gripping her hips hard His fingers digging into them as He impales her wanton body with His now throbbing cock. Feeling her body begin to tighten around Him, He smacks her ass hard with one hand watching the red welt rise suddenly hearing her cry out in both pain and pleasure. Suddenly He barley hears her voice from all the heavy panting as she pleads to Him. “Sir please may I cum ohh gawd Sir please!” “No slut not yet, not till you give yourself to Me as I have asked of you.” He growls heavily knowing if He keeps fucking her this hard she’ll cum anyway. She whimpers loudly begging Him again, “Sir please, may I cum for You!” Again He smacks her ass harder this time knowing the heat and sting only excite her more. “No whore you may not, unless you give Me what it is I seek.” He says lowly between His own deep shallow breaths.

Suddenly He pulls from her dripping cunt running the head of His cock up to her tightly puckered star. He lets out a grunt as He forces the head inside. She leeches forward crying out at the sudden invasion that causes waves of pain and pleasure to rush thru her body. He grips her hips pulling her back on Him hard forcing her to take all of Him. Her fingers curl into the carpet as her breath is forced from her by His hard driving. Her body begins to quiver ready to explode. He begins to pant hard as He ravages her tight little ass knowing full well that she will cum soon but also knowing she will give up and give into His request.

Her voice is heavy and husky as she cries out to Him again, “Sir please may I cum now I can’t hold back much longer, Sir please may I cum!!” He then begins slamming Himself into her even harder feeling His own pleasure near its peak as His hands grip her hips harder. “Slut when you give Me what I want and beg Me to take you then I’ll let you cum, until then NO you may not and if you do I will have to punish you severely.” He growls down at her as He continues to pump her ass full of His stiff meat. She pleads again to Him this time her voices is rushed and shaky, “Sir please I beg You to cum.” He quickly smacks her red ass His voice low and demanding, “Say it slut and I’ll let you cum.” She begins to sob quietly knowing how badly they B/both want the same thing yet her will is still to strong to let her give in. Suddenly she feels a jolt of vibration against her very swollen tender clit knowing He has gotten a vibe and turned it on high as he presses it to her. She moans breathlessly as He continues to fuck her ass even harder swelling inside her as He rubs the bouncing toy over her clit. Suddenly unable to withstand anymore she cries out nearly screaming and sobbing at the same time, “Master!!!”

His heart jumps hearing her finally give into Him, “What was that slut?” He questions her to be sure she is willing as He groans forcing Himself into her over and over again ready to burst.

“Master please may I cum, please Master take me as Your own and let me cum for you!” she cries out breathlessly knowing that she has finally been broken by Him and taken.

“Yes My pet cum now!” He moans loudly His deep powerful voice filling the room as He grunts shoving Himself hard into her holding her hips tightly back against His cock as His body jerks filling her again and again with His hot seed. Her back arches suddenly as she cums on His command her body jerking and spasming as hard waves crash thru her spent now owned body. Her hot sticky dew gushing down her legs like a river held back by a dam that has suddenly burst open.

He collapses down on her pressing her used body between Him and the soft carpet as His hand gently pulls her hair away from her neck. He presses His lips tenderly to the sweaty skin kissing it softly. He whispers in her ear, “My pet you have given yourself to Me now and I am proud to own such an obedient pleasing sexy slut.” He then kisses her cheek softly. She smiles beaming at His words as tender tears fall from her eyes.