All Comments on 'Broken Inside Ch. 01'

by ivy93

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It was a good start, is there more written? Please don't be like the majority of new writers and even ones who have been here for ages and leave the readers waiting for months on end for an update, especially with only one chapter posted, I know I have read many first chapters and only story of many new writers over a year ago and got tired of waiting for an update that's 'coming soon'

mistyafternoonmistyafternoonover 11 years ago
captivated

This is going in the right direction can't wait to read. More

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow I can't believe,,,

..this is your "first shot at writing." So well done. Keep on rolling. You have a great premise and a concise, captivating way of expressing yourself. I am looking forward to the rest.

--LDM, California

PreciousTalkPreciousTalkabout 11 years ago
When will the next chapter be up?

I really hope you've written more for this story as I really like your first chapter.

SunnyMidnightSunnyMidnightalmost 11 years ago
More?

I am sure many more people than me are awaiting more of this story. I read it back in January when you posted it, and favorited it so I could keep track of when you posted again. If you need inspiration just know that your readers loved it and want more. I feel like I just ate one potato chip and someone took away the bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ever going to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Are you another of the many authors on here that don't finish their stories?

JensensloverJensensloverover 10 years ago

Yet another one that left us hanging and won't even answer a simple question of when it will be continued!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous